Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:22:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SDC] ShadowCoin | ShadowChat [EM] | ShadowSend [Anon] | ShadowGo [Mobile]  (Read 172550 times)
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:53:52 AM

I hold multiple coins.

That said...I go to an ANN thread to read about news pertaining to the specific coin. 

I just figured that I would mention a few random thoughts...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:55:22 AM

I hold multiple coins.

That said...I go to an ANN thread to read about news pertaining to the specific coin. 

I just figured that I would mention a few random thoughts...

Yes lets all keep the talk here on Shadow. No other coins need be mentioned here.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:55:36 AM

Hey guys, just discovered this coin! Sold all my Cloak and am going all in on SDC - got a good feeling about this one! Expecting a lot more of my fellow Cloakians to make the jump - even just to see what happens. Smiley

You are not a wise man my friend. As one of the largest investors in cloak I feel I have the right to tell you this.

Selling all your cloak to hop onto the next train is stupid, especially with the work the devs have put into cloak and coming through on every promise. Anyone who cant see that cloak is going to 750K once PoSA and OneMarket are in place must be blind.

On the other hand, I do like what sdc has got going on here and I like that I can stake from my mobile wallet!

So I just took (some extra, not sold cloak for) 5 btc and bought 15128.94158045 SDC.

Cant wait to see how this plays out!

I agree, cloak is a good coin with a lot of promise and the price will continue past DRK. However, I think SDC is the most undervalued coin on the market.

No coin is ever undervalued. In a crypto market the value is only what someone would pay for it and a given moment. In a month from now I do expect that people will be paying much much more then 30K for this coin though.

At this moment in time it's valued just right!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:56:10 AM

Hey guys, just discovered this coin! Sold all my Cloak and am going all in on SDC - got a good feeling about this one! Expecting a lot more of my fellow Cloakians to make the jump - even just to see what happens. Smiley

You are not a wise man my friend. As one of the largest investors in cloak I feel I have the right to tell you this.

Selling all your cloak to hop onto the next train is stupid, especially with the work the devs have put into cloak and coming through on every promise. Anyone who cant see that cloak is going to 750K once PoSA and OneMarket are in place must be blind.

On the other hand, I do like what sdc has got going on here and I like that I can stake from my mobile wallet!

So I just took (some extra, not sold cloak for) 5 btc and bought 15128.94158045 SDC.

hey Bob, cryptoboh on twitter, is that you?

Hey CB. How you been?
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:01:18 AM

Hi Bob, I respect your work - you've done very well for yourself indeed. However, I arrived late to the Cloak party and the amount of cloak I held had dwindled to the insignificant and I saw an opportunity to get into a blossoming coin early and have taken it. Nothing against cloak obviously, I just see this going up faster than Cloak as things stand.

On your point about the price of Cloak - I have to admit I have become very wary of the 'information insiders' in the Cloak community - Love the coin and its ideas but I dislike the way tidbits of information are posted on the forum when there are several folks who have the full picture of whats to come and are not allowed (or refuse) to share it publicly. Several 'important' holders know much more about Cloak and its future plans than one who reads the public forums and chatrooms - nothing against them of course, it is what it is - but that didn't sit well with me. That may well be the case here too but so far everyone, dev included, have answered all my questions and I'm satisfied.

Could be right, could be wrong - doesn't matter, its all just a bit of fun at the end of the day.

Hey buddy.. I appreciate the complement. I just don't like the way your statement made me feel. Kinda like you were jumping ship. Anyway..

Also, as for the "insideinfo" It's only normal that the major players who are pumping 100's of btc into cloak are aware of what's coming sooner then some others. We're also are the ones testing everything so it's obvious we're privy to some info before everyone else.

Good luck on your investments.

#Cloaktothemoon
#SDCtothemoon
#BTCtomars!
keshuker

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

aka. dibdab

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:02:35 AM

I agree, cloak is a good coin with a lot of promise and the price will continue past DRK. However, I think SDC is the most undervalued coin on the market.

No coin is ever undervalued. In a crypto market the value is only what someone would pay for it and a given moment. In a month from now I do expect that people will be paying much much more then 30K for this coin though.

To this I agree completely, and I get a bit unhappy seeing stuff about how I should buy stuff while they are cheap. But most just won't understand a market like this, the price is always right and never wrong. If someone sells SDC at 30ksat, doesnt mean that MY SDC are worth only 30 ksat, only that some ppl thought that their SDC were worth 30ksat at the moment.

That being said, I think that this staking Android wallet will make big headlines as soon as the word about this ANN gets out, and we can all help on Twitter, Reddit etc.

Next week those who bought at 30 ksat will probably be very happy

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2cri8t/shadowcoin_launching_first_staking_android_pos/  I made a post on Reddit about this too
ItsNotMe

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:03:42 AM

The same could be said about stocks or any other asset. What is meant by the statement is that comparing market caps of coins with similar features, communities and innovations lets you determine where the market is pricing similar coins. The market cap of SDC is 1/5 of other similar coins such as XC therefore it fits the term "undervalued".
HoldTheLine

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:07:27 AM

Best of luck to you too Bob, keep making that money brother! Smiley
ItsNotMe

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:21:17 AM

Introducing: ShadowGo

Hey guys,

In addition to our privacy features, we have developed ShadowGo - the first-ever fully scalable & fully functional mobile wallet. ShadowGo supports the staking of your coins and enables the use of our ShadowSend & ShadowChat features from the convenience of your smartphone. ShadowGo will offer the first completely private mobile PoS wallet in crypto-currency.  

ShadowGo Release Date (Android):  Tuesday 8/12/14
  • (iOS support will come shortly after)

We are still making tweaks to the UI, but here are some screenshots:

Yes. Let's see...

ShadowChat (instant p2p encrypted messaging): already released, and updated with richtext support.

ShadowSend (uniquely implemented dual-key stealth address to be layered with zk-snarks): releases on Thursday 8/7/14

ShadowGo (first fully scalable & fully functional mobile PoS wallet): releases on Tuesday 8/12/14

Its getting real now...
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 06:33:07 AM

^^^

I must say, that is some sexy shit. I cant wait for it to be out and to be staking in my wallet while chatting with my friends who are also sdc holders.

It's gonna be fun!

Smiley
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:15:37 AM

So what's got people so darn excited about this coin?
Liquid71

Activity: 835

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:16:09 AM

Many of us missed the boat on Cloak and Im no longer comfortable paying over 25x the price that the early adopters bought at. It doesn't look like Shadow has gone much below 10,000 Satoshi and I'm far more happy to pay 3x the price when compared with the early adopters than 25x.

Looks to be some solid innovation being made here!

By that logic, no one should be buying BTC...

No, by that logic I personally am not comfortable paying 25x more than others bought a coin for. If others are fine with it then that's their business.
So then you aren't comfortable paying for bitcoin...

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:19:07 AM

ShadowChat (instant p2p encrypted messaging): already released, and updated with richtext support.

ShadowSend (uniquely implemented dual-key stealth address to be layered with zk-snarks): releases on Thursday 8/7/14

ShadowGo (first fully scalable & fully functional mobile PoS wallet): releases on Tuesday 8/12/14

I have spoken to a few people close to the dev team, I have been assured that these guys are some of the best in the business..

I guess we'll have to wait and see but I'm stocking up in the meantime. This looks like it could be a winner.
HoldTheLine

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:19:26 AM

Many of us missed the boat on Cloak and Im no longer comfortable paying over 25x the price that the early adopters bought at. It doesn't look like Shadow has gone much below 10,000 Satoshi and I'm far more happy to pay 3x the price when compared with the early adopters than 25x.

No, by that logic I personally am not comfortable paying 25x more than others bought a coin for. If others are fine with it then that's their business.

That has nothing to do with you Smiley
Liquid71

Activity: 835

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:24:14 AM

neither does you not feeling comfortable buying cloak because others already profited..but you shared so I commented. I hope nobody mined this coin and got it for the equivalent of 1k satoshi

Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:24:50 AM

I have spoken to a few people close to the dev team, I have been assured that these guys are some of the best in the business..

I guess we'll have to wait and see but I'm stocking up in the meantime. This looks like it could be a winner.

Thanks. The mobile wallet designs do in fact look pretty slick.

Keeping an eye on this one to see if the devs have talent and deliver.
HoldTheLine

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:28:24 AM

neither does you not feeling comfortable buying cloak because others already profited..but you shared so I commented. I hope nobody mined this coin and got it for the equivalent of 1k satoshi

Thanks for your opinion. Good luck with whatever coin you invest in.
HoldTheLine

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:55:40 AM

Wow, the buys are coming in thick and fast now! :O Perhaps 100,000 will come sooner than some of us thought ^^,

Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:14:18 AM

This coin's cap is already 1.3M, like BTCD. no thanks

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:17:24 AM

Wow, the buys are coming in thick and fast now! :O Perhaps 100,000 will come sooner than some of us thought ^^,

market cap is low  ,looks like 100k is right around the corner and now with this android wallet wooow!!! first wallet ever to stake on a mobile device. this should be a nice ride ppl , buckle up!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: