Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:22:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SDC] ShadowCoin | ShadowChat [EM] | ShadowSend [Anon] | ShadowGo [Mobile]  (Read 172554 times)
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:27:11 AM

The retard trying to send the price down just isn't going to win  Grin

I noticed that too...the dumpers are prob gone now. How could you let this coin go at these prices?

There hasn't been a lot of dumping going on. The large sells that occurred earlier were undoubtedly volume manipulation. About 125k SDC were sold almost as soon as the orders appeared - and this happened twice.

This is the period where huge stacks of coin will transfer from the hands of a few, to the hands of dozens if not hundreds. It's a testament to this coin's generally accepted value that even with substantial dumps it has still managed to increase.

Proud to hold and looking forward to the release of ShadowSend tomorrow!
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
longgege123456

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:34:21 AM

I noticed that too...the dumpers are prob gone now. How could you let this coin go at these prices?

There hasn't been a lot of dumping going on. The large sells that occurred earlier were undoubtedly volume manipulation. About 125k SDC were sold almost as soon as the orders appeared - and this happened twice.

This is the period where huge stacks of coin will transfer from the hands of a few, to the hands of dozens if not hundreds. It's a testament to this coin's generally accepted value that even with substantial dumps it has still managed to increase.

Tomorrow? The author promised time has come to now is on August 8th Est 10 o 'clock in the morning The author still not release ShadowSend
HoldTheLine

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:35:29 AM

Tomorrow? The author promised time has come to now is on August 8th Est 10 o 'clock in the morning The author still not release ShadowSend

What? Its not due for 24 hours pal.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:36:27 AM

Whether name dropping Peter Todd is right or wrong, or whether Shadowsend improves on anonymity or not, it doesn't matter, history for the last 3 months has proven everyone will hype it up for a few days, dump it, and move on to the next anon coin named Darkercoin, Shadecoin, Muddlecoin or Dark Sewer coin or whatever. The fact Vertcoin implemented stealth addresses and was snoozed on proves the whole thing is about manipulation behind the scenes because it wasn't "new" or "sexy" enough.

It is a rinse and repeat cycle, most people here do not really want anon because plenty of solutions offered in the past work as intended.

Anyway good job to the dev if he delivers something new tomorrow but I am afraid the work will all be for naught.

So after CINNI and SDC, where are you off to next, rynomster, for those who'd like to pre-position?
WhyS

Activity: 200

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:37:40 AM

I disagree and I think you missed my point. There haven't been any significant large dumps where a lot of coins have changed hands. It's been mostly calculated sells where someone is practically selling to himself. This is how they added almost a 100 btc to the 24h Vol. The same thing happened with SaveCoin today; someone sold a large amount at a ridiculous price, obviously to himself, and that generated high volume.

The whales are still [t]here..
L3pje

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

www.l3p.nl

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 10:38:59 AM

The fudders here ... seriously...

WhyS

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:39:20 AM

You're wrong. It's today. Thurday is the day that they've said all along. The specific time was announced not too long ago.
longgege123456

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:39:32 AM

The author promised time, please? Could you tell me the time?
HoldTheLine

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:45:41 AM

I disagree and I think you missed my point. There haven't been any significant large dumps where a lot of coins have changed hands. It's been mostly calculated sells where someone is practically selling to himself. This is how they added almost a 100 btc to the 24h Vol. The same thing happened with SaveCoin today; someone sold a large amount at a ridiculous price, obviously to himself, and that generated high volume.

The whales are still [t]here..

Can you prove that this person is selling to himself in this market? Because I know for a fact I have purchased several BTC worth at the 3100 Dump earlier and two other members here purchased over 10BTC collectively during that same time. Even if there was some manipulation going on, It's certainly not all fake volume.
HoldTheLine

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:46:52 AM

It was my understanding that the time was 10AM 8th August. It is now 10AM 7th August. 24 hours to go, no reason to even be remotely concerned until that time has passed Smiley
WhyS

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:48:23 AM

Hey guys,

Just wanted to give an update: we will be releasing ShadowSend at 10AM EST tomorrow (8/7). 

rynomster

*cough*
WhyS

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:56:49 AM

Can you prove that this person is selling to himself in this market? Because I know for a fact I have purchased several BTC worth at the 3100 Dump earlier and two other members here purchased over 10BTC collectively during that same time. Even if there was some manipulation going on, It's certainly not all fake volume.

I meant the "dumps" that took place 2-3 hours ago that aren't even noticable on the charts cause it happened so quick and at the market price at the time. The ones you are talking about were regular dumps where coins changed hands, no doubt. I got some myself @ 31k from one of the dumps. The manipulation I mentioned was clear and not that long ago. I don't have any proof but roughly the same amount of coins, twice.

Anyway.. who cares? Whales will always somehow, someway control the market. If they are manipulating the volume, then I guess it is to give SDC some exposure, or am I wrong? That would work for me.

found this snapshot of it from twitter

smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:01:27 AM

It was my understanding that the time was 10AM 8th August. It is now 10AM 7th August. 24 hours to go, no reason to even be remotely concerned until that time has passed Smiley

ShadowSend (uniquely implemented dual-key stealth addresses to be layered with zk-snarks): releases on Thursday 8/7/14

What timezone are you in? I think the entire world has entered August 7th already (Thursday).

I think its set to be released today (Thursday)

Is there a different announcement of the release that is different than the one in the first post of the thread?
HoldTheLine

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:01:36 AM

I meant the "dumps" that took place 2-3 hours ago that aren't even noticable on the charts cause it happened so quick. The ones you are talking about were regular dumps where coins changed hands, no doubt. I got some myself @ 31k from one of the dumps. The manipulation I mentioned was clear and not that long ago. I don't have any proof but roughly the same amount of coins, twice.

Anyway.. who cares? Whales will always somehow, someway control the market. If they are manipulating the volume, then I guess it is to give SDC some exposure, or am I wrong? That would work for me.

found this snapshot of it from twitter

Ah I see what you are saying now. Well on that I don't know, but you are right - if the big boys want to be noticed and stay noticed then its a pretty good sign that its going to go up in price. If not, then these whales would have sold and not bought back. They clearly have the intention of taking the coin far higher than it is currently. Works for me, Im in this to see 200K plus - missed Cloak, won't miss another golden opportunity.
HoldTheLine

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:05:02 AM

The retard trying to send the price down just isn't going to win  Grin

ShadowSend (uniquely implemented dual-key stealth addresses to be layered with zk-snarks): releases on Thursday 8/7/14

What timezone are you in? I think the entire world has entered August 7th already (Thursday).

I think its set to be released today (Thursday)

Is there a different announcement of the release that is different than the one in the first post of the thread?

lol Ah my bad - im not used to the American date format, still 7/08/2014 in this part of the world haha

Well if it is currently past the time stated by the dev then I guess we can expect it to release at any moment. Wouldnt surprise me if the Dev is actually preparing a decent post abotu it right now....

EDIT: someone just bought 10.8 BTC wall up...Whatever is coming is already being acted upon (as is to be expected I suppose)
WhyS

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:09:45 AM

Ah I see what you are saying now. Well on that I don't know, but you are right - if the big boys want to be noticed and stay noticed then its a pretty good sign that its going to go up in price. If not, then these whales would have sold and not bought back. They clearly have the intention of taking the coin far higher than it is currently. Works for me, Im in this to see 200K plus - missed Cloak, won't miss another golden opportunity.
Exactly, that's what I'm thinking, too (i.e. they intend to take it higher). No reason for them to get out now when SDC is clearly undervalued. Heck, there's no reason for me to get out now and I'm plankton.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:12:01 AM

Does no one know what EST is?
Will be released in 3 hours.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
HoldTheLine

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:15:26 AM

Does no one know what EST is?
Will be released in 3 hours.

Urgh you're abolsutely correct. It is 6:15am in the Devs timezone.
mikerutch

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:47:53 AM

sold 700 cloak for this bs....lets hope I make a little profit so  I can re-invest back into a real coin
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 11:55:55 AM

sold 700 cloak for this bs....lets hope I make a little profit so  I can re-invest back into a real coin
Good move. Shows how greedy you are.
If you're smart enough and hold SDC you'll make more.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: