Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:03:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SDC] ShadowCoin | ShadowChat [EM] | ShadowSend [Anon] | ShadowGo [Mobile]  (Read 172561 times)
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:42:30 AM

Every promised innovation from SDC has been released fully functioning. The code is open source so you can see the code is not copied...that is the proof any investor needs.  LXC has nothing but a no feature coin and a stripped down beta wallet rushed out so they could claim "first". SDC does development the right way, they could have released a stripped down mobile three weeks ago, instead they released a fully functional wallet with encrypted messaging, anon messaging, and stealth addresses that also stakes. LXC trolls go back to your moderated thread where your dev deletes any questions that are too pointed for the LXC scam to continue. All SDC innovations have been delivered and are open source....argue with that!
  +1

dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 01:47:40 AM

This coin is wayyyy undervalued.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
EdvinZ

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:52:55 AM

During the day, snap up Cool

dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 01:54:10 AM

I cant believe it isn;t going up.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

Danoded

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:57:23 AM

I cant believe it isn;t going up.
No one can, really.
loges

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:57:33 AM

RIP everyone's IQ.

Here is who you should blame for the price drop. The whale that jacked the price up to 40k so soon. The idiots who dumped hundreds of thousands of coins around 1k sat on ccex. The whales who rented rigs and mined a ton of coins. Finally the bagholders who bought high and then dump only to buy lower and then dump again to buy lower. Together you all pumped and dumped this coin to the point of no return.
Wow. Something I read hear finally makes sense.  And what you explained is the road that the top 15 coins take.

It is true that CLOAK bounced around between 15k and 40k till it went to 90k.

It only went to 90k though because it got added to Mintpal and got the Mintpal boost. It fell back to 30k afterwards. Whales were able to feed off what the coin was doing though and get it back to 100k to 150k before taking off on all the hype.

With this coin you have ninja launches or you know in advance. No hype. No Mintpal boost either. Are there whales in the coin still? There was at least 1 whale that took it to 40k and did they leave?

With so many coins it's hard to get new money since people are either going broke or leaving and not coming back or at least for now.

This was a once in a life time thing. Bitcoin which was cheap got pumped. Everyone now rich and not many coins to pick from so they pumped LTC, PPC, NMC. FTC and look at all of them now. The people that got rich off those coins moved to Cryptsy and Mintpal and probably lost a lot of money and made other people rich. Eventually the people remaining moved to Bittrex where we are now. Is this the end? Bitcoin won't make everyone 10x-100x richer any more nor will other coins.

All I see are people throwing money into coins and going broke.

The few remaining rich people are throwing their money into high quality coins. Some thought it was CLOAK but it seems they got tricked and it just keeps getting dumped. VIA seems to be holding up well.

Now you people can go back to doing whatever the fuck you do. Just know if something is going to happen it'll take weeks.
You must be new. If there is money to be made, it will be. I was in cloak from the beginning and it was the same talk. By the way, so was crypt, blackcoin, and even ltc. I was in all from the start and there was some genius talking about how it's all over, not even close.
ItsNotMe

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:19:14 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 02:30:10 AM by ItsNotMe

Every promised innovation from SDC has been released fully functioning. The code is open source so you can see the code is not copied...that is all the proof any investor needs.
LXC has nothing but a no feature coin and a stripped down beta wallet rushed out so they could claim "first". SDC does development the right way, they could have released a stripped down mobile three weeks ago, instead they released a fully functional wallet with encrypted messaging, anon messaging, and stealth addresses that also stakes. LXC trolls go back to your moderated thread where your dev deletes any questions that are too pointed for the LXC scam to continue. All SDC innovations have been delivered and are open source....argue with that.

SDC has delivered on EVERY promised feature, this makes me pretty damn sure they will follow through on the recent announced plans. Let me ask you all a question...is there ANY altcoin with the kind of innovation SDC has delivered and announced that is under a 2 million market cap? SDC is one of the top innovative coins in all of alts, the price will catch up sooner or later.
ht518

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:18:30 AM

Every promised innovation from SDC has been released fully functioning. The code is open source so you can see the code is not copied...that is all the proof any investor needs.
LXC has nothing but a no feature coin and a stripped down beta wallet rushed out so they could claim "first". SDC does development the right way, they could have released a stripped down mobile three weeks ago, instead they released a fully functional wallet with encrypted messaging, anon messaging, and stealth addresses that also stakes. LXC trolls go back to your moderated thread where your dev deletes any questions that are too pointed for the LXC scam to continue. All SDC innovations have been delivered and are open source....argue with that.

SDC has delivered on EVERY promised feature, this makes me pretty damn sure they will follow through on the recent announced plans. Let me ask you all a question...is there ANY altcoin with the kind of innovation SDC has delivered and announced that is under a 2 million market cap? SDC is one of the top innovative coins in all of alts, the price will catch up sooner or later.

+1
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:21:05 AM

Damn.. looks like a Darkcoin user just lost 7383DRK (65BTC) using the DarkSend+. hope he recovers.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg8342092#msg8342092

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
RW-Stott

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:37:29 AM

Damn.. looks like a Darkcoin user just lost 7383DRK (65BTC) using the DarkSend+. hope he recovers.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg8342092#msg8342092

Hope he recovers it too
rusty_coin

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:20:33 AM

Had a chance to install ShadowGo today on my phone.  Took a few hours to download the blockchain, but I finally synced up!  I just sent a small transaction to my phone and it showed up in about 2 minutes:

https://i.imgur.com/Y9CddkC.png

Want to wait until I see staking working on the phone, but as of now I am highly impressed.  It has been an easy and smooth process.

As far as backing up goes, should I just copy the wallet.dat from the .shadowcoin folder on my phone to somewhere safe?

Thanks again rynomster, you are doing great work.
EdvinZ

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:02:56 AM

Had a chance to install ShadowGo today on my phone.  Took a few hours to download the blockchain, but I finally synced up!  I just sent a small transaction to my phone and it showed up in about 2 minutes:    Want to wait until I see staking working on the phone, but as of now I am highly impressed.  It has been an easy and smooth process.  As far as backing up goes, should I just copy the wallet.dat from the .shadowcoin folder on my phone to somewhere safe?   Thanks again rynomster, you are doing great work.

Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:29:54 AM

Absolute truth.
alexcfr

Activity: 304

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:00:51 AM

everybody here have to buy buy buy more, the price will start to go up
EdvinZ

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:38:36 AM

здecь вce дoлжны пoкyпaть пoкyпaть пoкyпaть бoльшe, тo цeнa нaчнeт идти ввepx

Some people are hoping to stock up on 11-12K, but the trend has changed and they risk being left in the rear of the train "To the ShadowMoon" Cool

Schild_

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:34:57 AM

Some people are hoping to stock up on 11-12K, but the trend has changed and they risk being left in the rear of the train "To the ShadowMoon" Cool

+1

To be honest I've never seen a coin doing so well with a 7% down Bitcoin....

Grin
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:06:42 PM

Had a chance to install ShadowGo today on my phone.  Took a few hours to download the blockchain, but I finally synced up!  I just sent a small transaction to my phone and it showed up in about 2 minutes:

Want to wait until I see staking working on the phone, but as of now I am highly impressed.  It has been an easy and smooth process.

As far as backing up goes, should I just copy the wallet.dat from the .shadowcoin folder on my phone to somewhere safe?

Thanks again rynomster, you are doing great work.

Did it stake yet?
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 12:07:51 PM

+1

To be honest I've never seen a coin doing so well with a 7% down Bitcoin....

Grin

I never understand why coins go down in BTC when BTC goes down. Shouldn't it be the opposite?

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

EdvinZ

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:57:28 PM

+1  To be honest I've never seen a coin doing so well with a 7% down Bitcoin....   Grin
 I never understand why coins go down in BTC when BTC goes down. Shouldn't it be the opposite?

Maybe there were some negative news about the crypto-currency, its prohibition somewhere?

swordfish6975

Activity: 721
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 01:27:44 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 02:33:52 PM by swordfish6975

now available for vote here

http://cryptofolio.info/welcome/vote/

>>>>  Physical Bitcoin And Altcoin Price Ticker Screen - http://afkdata.com <<<<

http://cryptofolio.info  - google finance of cryptos
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: