Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:02:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Osama Bin Laden dead  (Read 7486 times)
mizerydearia

Activity: 574
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 08, 2011, 03:31:14 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2011, 04:24:02 PM by mizerydearia

Is there actually any proof he is really dead?

I mean after almost 10years they finally found him, and what do they do, shoot him dead and than decide to throw him immediately in sea.

And we get an old photoshopped picture of him and a nice story how they killed him. Yeah right...  Undecided

I hope it is true, but at this moment I'm not that sure of it.

Although you may consider that this communicated event without any lack of evidence or proof may provide suspicion that he is not dead.  It is more likely that the effort of supposedly burying him in a way that is practically untraceable is to cover up the fact that he deaded over a decade ago.

I ask the same question. Not that it's easy to fake such a thing, but still, if he was really killed, shouldn't there be evidences like videos and pictures at least? Has any been released to the media?

It is VERY easy to fake: http://breaking.witcoin.com/p/1476/#r-2429

The fakes do not have to be realistic.  As long as you are a kind of entity that has a following, whether you lie, fabricate, make up stuff or not, the people that follow after you will tend to repeat from you, because you are their friend or are acceptant of them.

I, for one, am not acceptant of my corrupted parents, family or friends.  I appreciate more individuals that are not lazy, excuseful, corrupted or have hidden or malicious agendas.

Anyone here on the forum is welcome to reject and oppose these types of informations as they desire.  This type of rejection is similar to other types of oppositions/rejections (e.g. opposition/rejection of using Bitcoin).  I will not bother to respond to such oppositions or rejections as it is obnoxious, meaningless and practically troll-liek.  My parents are trolls and quite obnoxiously corrupt.  They have no value to me; not even today, Mother's day.*

* Yes I did just recently visit my Mom for vacation in San Francisco.  However, OMFGZ DRAMA due to corruption and craziness as well as lack of comprehension or understanding of words that I communicate and their related meanings, which are met with nonsensical scripted responses.  I don't want to become anymore crazy than I already am particularly from corrupted and compromised influencial sources, especially parents.

Who gives a s*** about that guy. On the other hand, if it results in withdrawing the troops out of Afghanistan, then that's actually a good thing.

The particular individual is unimportant other than the advertised or marketed value established of him, whether from actual provable events or entirely fabricated like fictional movies, books, sitcoms, newscasts, etc.

Vote for Ron Paul.  Tongue

Wrong.  Don't vote at all.  Voting for another president will be voluntarily causing further contributory efforts towards the continuation of corruption, control, enslavement, and misinformation propagation.

I talked to a friend the other day about just getting back from Iraq. I asked what he was doing there and he said, "combat communications." I said, "Combat communications? I thought Obama said that the combat troops were gone." He said, "They call them contingency operations now, but it's the same thing." So if you really want something to change, you'd have to do something like vote for Ron Paul.

Even if Ron Paul establishes effort to uncorrupt the plethora of corrupted government agencies, corporations, individuals, etc, it seems like he would be assassinated or murdered before having opportunity to accomplish these types of things.  It seems more likely that he (like anyone else) would be susceptible to corruption and therefore evolve into yet another terrorist (one that is not marketed or advertised predominantly as one, but that approves of or shows acceptance towards plethora amounts of terrorist activities/efforts that are instead marketed or labeled in words that help to convince others to accept and approve such activities/efforts (e.g. "department of defense" instead of "department of war").

This whole story is just too much.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidences.

How come you kill Bin Laden and you get rid of the body Huh

Imagine if some armed group came by before it and said "Hey, we have killed Bin Laden! We had to get rid of the body immediately after to avoid complications, but yeah, we did kill him! Where is our $25 million reward?"
Could anyone take such group seriously?
Because Obama is doing the exact same thing, only that he wishes better poll results instead of $25m.

As referenced above, "to cover up the fact that he died a decade ago."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 08, 2011, 07:03:28 PM

We have....CONSPIRACY!  Cheesy

The best kind of conspiracy is EVIL actions in plain sight, like the stupid security theater hoisted upon us to protect from stupid as fuck terrorists who don't even see the opportunity to bomb long lines yet.

em3rgentOrdr

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

youtube.com/ericfontainejazz now accepts bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2011, 07:17:31 PM

We have....CONSPIRACY!  Cheesy

The best kind of conspiracy is EVIL actions in plain sight, like the stupid security theater hoisted upon us to protect from stupid as fuck terrorists who don't even see the opportunity to bomb long lines yet.

Oh no!  Now we need to setup a pre-screening line to protect the people in the main screening line!

"We will not find a solution to political problems in cryptography, but we can win a major battle in the arms race and gain a new territory of freedom for several years.

Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks, but pure P2P networks are holding their own."
kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 08, 2011, 09:31:47 PM

Oh no!  Now we need to setup a pre-screening line to protect the people in the main screening line!

Let bomb the pre-screening line instead! More people there!

mizerydearia

Activity: 574
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 09, 2011, 07:32:10 AM

Let bomb the pre-screening line instead! More people there!

this is a thought-crime.  you are now under thought arrest and will spend time in thoughtanamo bay.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: