Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:14:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Webcoin [WEB] - X14 POW/POS Hybrid - Block Explorer, Stats, and Chat in Wallet!  (Read 45313 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:53:30 PM

Would you list all the coins you launched so far?

Yes of course: My entry to the crypto-world in order is:
Timecoin (Scrypt based, terrible clone)
Matrixcoin (Sha256 based, terrible clone)
Hashcoin (X11 based, first animated logo, DGW V3, coin ended up forking due to no one updating to the latest wallet from all the FUD, coin could still work)
Dreamcoin (X11 based first PoW/PoS crypto I created, HUGE amount of FUD with threats, so I removed the coin to hurt the community because I was hurt, which was wrong, looks like community took it over though, still working)
Nebulacoin (X13 based PoW/PoS, Still lives on to this day)
Techcoin (X13 based PoW/PoS, Still lives on to this day, looks like the community is taking it over, fixing block times (it was too slow)).
Firecoin (X15 based first PoW/PoS, block times were faster, smoother launch, FUD killed it)
Isiscoin (X15 based PoW/PoS, smooth launch, hit Mintpal second day of ninja launch (No bribes were made), Premine was dumped before we hit Mintpal (which a lot of people thought i dumped on mintpal, I did not), HUGE FUD followed, along with government talk of Isiscoin, Death Threats, etc. Bad choice of name and bad launch date made me remove this coin, also because I do not support terrorism and that is what people were thinking. Just overall bad ideas on my end, My intention was the Egyptian god ISIS but as you all know, people twist things around)
Webcoin (X14 PoW/PoS, By far my best coin ever, Extremely stable, Smooth launch, Fair distribution)

Any other coin is not made by me, these are the only coins I have worked on.

Nobody should waste their time with any coin you're involved in.  You've launched shitcoin after shitcoin and this coin is no different.

You need to go away for good.  The Cryptocurrency world doesn't need scammy shitcoin devs like you.  You suck and all your coins suck.  Nothing you say should be believed.  You can't be trusted.  Your past history shows that.  There are too many other coins with competent devs to waste time with your copy paste shitcoin.  You've done nothing but cost people money and time to be left holding your worthless shitcoins.  Fortunately I'm not one of those people and if you go back and look at several of your shitcoin threads I was calling them the scams they were from the beginning.
You think that just because you change a few parameters on whatever coin you clone off of github that you're an actual developer.  Well you're not and you never will be.  You're slime and the reason many people have a bad impression of cryptocurrency.  Not one coin you have launched has a future.  They're all shitcoins that have no future.  Just like you.  

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:55:16 PM

stop fud. dev is a honest man, he doesnt need to be transparent like other scam shit coins dev.

There is nothing honest about this shitcoin launcher.  Where do you people come from?  What happened to your brain?  This coin has no more of a future than the long list of other shitcoins that this pathetic punk has already launched. 

shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:00:09 PM

Eight worthless coins.  Nine counting this one.  That's how many shitcoins this punk has launched.  And still there are fools wasting their time mining it.  

And to those saying I'm spreading fud.  You need to open your eyes.  The facts are there for all to see.  This is the ninth coin this jackass has launched in the last few months.  Why would anyone waste their time mining this coin that will be just another failure?  carsen kock is nothing more than a shitcoin dev trying to make whatever he can off the backs of others.  A couple btc here, a couple btc there.  All the while leaving fools holding worthless coins that they either bough on the exchange or wasted their time mining.

Webcoin is a worthless shitcoin like all the other shitcoins that this punk carsen kock has launched.
Liquid71

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:00:53 PM

stop fud. dev is a honest man, he doesnt need to be transparent like other scam shit coins dev.

There is nothing honest about this shitcoin launcher.  Where do you people come from?  What happened to your brain?  This coin has no more of a future than the long list of other shitcoins that this pathetic punk has already launched. 

You sound like a butt hurt troll

wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:03:05 PM

only ignore shojayxt

shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:17:54 PM

Why would I be butt hurt?  I never bought or mined any of these shitcoins except for hashcoin for a couple hours until I realized it was fucked up and nothing more than a big instamine.

How ignorant are you people?  Just look at all the shitcoins he launched inn the last couple months.  This is number nine.  All of them worthless failures.  But somehow this coin is going "To the moon!".  The only one butt hurt is going to be you after you realize you wasted your time on this worthless shitcoin by this worthless punk.  All of the coins this punk launches are worthless clones of other coins.  He isn't even a competent dev.  All he does is change a few lines of code like the name and block size.  Does a ninja launch and hopes to get on an exchange so he can dump his instamine and make a couple btc. 

I would call you names like you did to me but I'll refrain from any personal attacks against you because it's obvious that you are mentally challenged.

shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:21:35 PM

only ignore shojayxt

You can ignore the truth but it won't go away.  Facts are facts and the fact is that this is the ninth shitcoin this punk has launched in a couple months.

Nine coins launched and everyone a copycat shitcoin clone without any future.  Yet people waste their time mining this crap and some even waste their btc renting mining rigs only to be stuck holding worthless coins and lashing out at anyone speaking the truth about these shitcoins launched by carsen kock the shitcoin dev.

This is the ninth coin this punk has launched in just a couple months.  All failures that have caused people to lose money.  This will be no different.
hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:22:55 PM

Why would I be butt hurt?  I never bought or mined any of these shitcoins except for hashcoin for a couple hours until I realized it was fucked up and nothing more than a big instamine.

How ignorant are you people?  Just look at all the shitcoins he launched inn the last couple months.  This is number nine.  All of them worthless failures.  But somehow this coin is going "To the moon!".  The only one butt hurt is going to be you after you realize you wasted your time on this worthless shitcoin by this worthless punk.  All of the coins this punk launches are worthless clones of other coins.  He isn't even a competent dev.  All he does is change a few lines of code like the name and block size.  Does a ninja launch and hopes to get on an exchange so he can dump his instamine and make a couple btc. 

I would call you names like you did to me but I'll refrain from any personal attacks against you because it's obvious that you are mentally challenged.

Is it really that Carsen? I remember him for Dreamcoin. If it's true, better not get involved in this.
Liquid71

Activity: 835

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:24:00 PM

There is nothing honest about this shitcoin launcher.  Where do you people come from?  What happened to your brain?  This coin has no more of a future than the long list of other shitcoins that this pathetic punk has already launched.  

Why would I be butt hurt?  I never bought or mined any of these shitcoins except for hashcoin for a couple hours until I realized it was fucked up and nothing more than a big instamine.

How ignorant are you people?  Just look at all the shitcoins he launched inn the last couple months.  This is number nine.  All of them worthless failures.  But somehow this coin is going "To the moon!".  The only one butt hurt is going to be you after you realize you wasted your time on this worthless shitcoin by this worthless punk.  All of the coins this punk launches are worthless clones of other coins.  He isn't even a competent dev.  All he does is change a few lines of code like the name and block size.  Does a ninja launch and hopes to get on an exchange so he can dump his instamine and make a couple btc.  

So you're posting here and venting on and on about the dev but you didn't lose any money on any of his previous coins..you're just looking out for the community  Roll Eyes

There's been 5 shit coin launches just this morning with nothing going for them at all...why did you choose this coin to focus  your energies?  Huh

This is my favorite launch of the day so far, but it's still early
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703395.new#new

shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:36:47 PM

There is nothing honest about this shitcoin launcher.  Where do you people come from?  What happened to your brain?  This coin has no more of a future than the long list of other shitcoins that this pathetic punk has already launched.  

Why would I be butt hurt?  I never bought or mined any of these shitcoins except for hashcoin for a couple hours until I realized it was fucked up and nothing more than a big instamine.

How ignorant are you people?  Just look at all the shitcoins he launched inn the last couple months.  This is number nine.  All of them worthless failures.  But somehow this coin is going "To the moon!".  The only one butt hurt is going to be you after you realize you wasted your time on this worthless shitcoin by this worthless punk.  All of the coins this punk launches are worthless clones of other coins.  He isn't even a competent dev.  All he does is change a few lines of code like the name and block size.  Does a ninja launch and hopes to get on an exchange so he can dump his instamine and make a couple btc.  

So you're posting here and venting on and on about the dev but you didn't lose any money on any of his previous coins..you're just looking out for the community  Roll Eyes

There's been 5 shit coin launches just this morning with nothing going for them at all...why did you choose this coin to focus  your energies?  Huh

This is my favorite launch of the day so far, but it's still early
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703395.new#new

Yes
Yes
And
Yes
amit2007gunjan

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:42:42 PM

only ignore shojayxt

You can ignore the truth but it won't go away.  Facts are facts and the fact is that this is the ninth shitcoin this punk has launched in a couple months.

Nine coins launched and everyone a copycat shitcoin clone without any future.  Yet people waste their time mining this crap and some even waste their btc renting mining rigs only to be stuck holding worthless coins and lashing out at anyone speaking the truth about these shitcoins launched by carsen kock the shitcoin dev.

This is the ninth coin this punk has launched in just a couple months.  All failures that have caused people to lose money.  This will be no different.

Problem is not Carsen or any other developer with the motive of scam.Without some sort of regulation it is nearly impossible to stop those.And miner and investors due to greed will keep on mining or investing on those coins.No one can stop them.

Why haven't you tried to warn the investors of "Concealcoin"?? and you are targeting this dev, beacuse he has reaveled his identity ! 90 % of the coins launching now a days are scam coins with newbie dev, with big premine and might be a group of same developers, launching coins gain and again.

Here, at least the dev came out, revealed his identity, accepted the responsibility of all those launches and seems to be honestly trying to correct all his mistakes. we should at least give him a chance.

UbiatarPlay

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
        Cryptocurrency to be Everywhere     
   ●Power of Ubiquity  ●Connect- People  ●HumanNetwork  ●Marketplace   

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
■Facebook   ■ANN Thread      ■Linkedin 
■Twitter         ■Telegram          ■Github
■Medium       ■Whitepaper    ■Googleplus
Tree Fiddy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:15:41 PM

NebulaCoin had a hidden premine and wasn't discovered until after it was already listed on an exchange.

ceo 10 μbtc/day
BloodOnSunday

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:07:05 PM

Problem is not Carsen or any other developer with the motive of scam.Without some sort of regulation it is nearly impossible to stop those.And miner and investors due to greed will keep on mining or investing on those coins.No one can stop them.

Why haven't you tried to warn the investors of "Concealcoin"?? and you are targeting this dev, beacuse he has reaveled his identity ! 90 % of the coins launching now a days are scam coins with newbie dev, with big premine and might be a group of same developers, launching coins gain and again.

Here, at least the dev came out, revealed his identity, accepted the responsibility of all those launches and seems to be honestly trying to correct all his mistakes. we should at least give him a chance.

+1 +1 +1 +1
coine_smithe

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:41:48 PM

Get out of here and fuck off.

This is your wonderful Webcoin dev.
Gibcity

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:56:31 PM

Get out of here and fuck off.

This is your wonderful Webcoin dev.

Like you never told anyone to fuck off before.  Roll Eyes Money brings out the worst in people and I see it everyday here. It's simple, if you don't like what you see move along.

Double eagle only 100 coins!! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736702.0
DPyCjHRsPxPbTrJ3DZEThy5s4dyYFsaPFy
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:10:35 PM

Carsen, remember its how you respond to the inevitable FUD. This is expected. You've done a good job so far. Keep the high road.

To everybody else that is skeptical. I was involved in DreamCoin, and lost a bunch of money. And his reputation sure isnt the best in the community. But the fact that he is being extremely transparent and actually gave that list of coin launches, deserves a bit of respect imo. Any coin is a gamble, nobody is forcing you to invest. I believe this coin is a chance for him to redeem himself.

webcoinx14 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:23:13 PM

Carsen, remember its how you respond to the inevitable FUD. This is expected. You've done a good job so far. Keep the high road.

To everybody else that is skeptical. I was involved in DreamCoin, and lost a bunch of money. And his reputation sure isnt the best in the community. But the fact that he is being extremely transparent and actually gave that list of coin launches, deserves a bit of respect imo. Any coin is a gamble, nobody is forcing you to invest. I believe this coin is a chance for him to redeem himself.

Yes, FUD is excepted from some, some just do not understand while others do. I am redeeming my name, I am not going to let anyone down, Webcoin is my best coin to date and it is good to see everyone is getting better hashrates then X13 and better heat consumption than X15 with the new X14 algo. I will always be 100% transparent Smiley, if anyone wants to contact me directly ask me for my Skype! Smiley

300 WEB bounty for IRC Web Tip Bot! Contact me!
webcoinx14 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:44:17 PM

Join us later tonight for another WEB Giveaway in the IRC Chat! Smiley (It will be around 8pm Mountain Standard Time! Smiley
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:54:51 PM

Yes, FUD is excepted from some, some just do not understand while others do. I am redeeming my name, I am not going to let anyone down, Webcoin is my best coin to date and it is good to see everyone is getting better hashrates then X13 and better heat consumption than X15 with the new X14 algo. I will always be 100% transparent Smiley, if anyone wants to contact me directly ask me for my Skype! Smiley

The only thing people need to understand is that you've launched nine shitcoins.  There's nothing for you to redeem because your name is worthless and synonymous with shit.  You're nothing more than a punk scammer and you know it.  You've been letting people down your entire life.

Send me your skype you worthless scammer.  I'll setup a video with all the people that got screwed over with one of pump and dump shitcoins.  And I hope you can't stand me you worthless scamming shitcoin wannabe developer. 

melfrecords

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:05:07 PM

The only thing people need to understand is that you've launched nine shitcoins.  There's nothing for you to redeem because your name is worthless and synonymous with shit.  You're nothing more than a punk scammer and you know it.  You've been letting people down your entire life.

Send me your skype you worthless scammer.  I'll setup a video with all the people that got screwed over with one of pump and dump shitcoins.  And I hope you can't stand me you worthless scamming shitcoin wannabe developer. 

Bla bla shit not creative bla bla

Butt hurt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: