Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:37:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr  (Read 181785 times)
silverduck

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:13:04 AM

ppl got scammed from cnl icg and vast, and they try to take this in that group, just looking at the wallet u can see that, this is not a noob, he knows this shit. iam giving this more time, dev actually is active and answers questions, but he cant be online 24/7 to serv europe asia and america, he is a human.

but hey, its your coins do whatever u want, just dont be stupid and ignorant shouting scam scam as soon as you see something new, you feel that way SELL.

But unless u have proof SHUT UP!
NiccoloMac (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:19:17 AM

Is it so difficult to write "huhu, still working on this and that", dev? Can't you spare one minute of your precious time, assuring people you still care about this project?

If this was a scam from the beginning, Kudos!, for setting up the post history or buying your bitcointalk account. I still wonder what people do for a quick buck, without scruples. Honestly, I couldn't live myself, doing this kind of stuff, even if it gets you some bitcoins.

Benefit of the doubt, you could have lost social skills and basic manners in a car accident or something... So, what's up? Write something, please. Let's start easy: How was your breakfast today?

I've never been much of a breakfast person, but I'll go for waffles if they're there.   Smiley
NiccoloMac (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:20:48 AM

I sold mine a few days ago.
I was hopeful at first, as you can see from my posts, but ......
I'll keep my eye on Pesa, and wait for the DEV to do SOMETHING.

I'm still working on the new client, I don't want to give out any official ETA, but I can say it'll be out in about two BitYears (Two Weeks).
blg425

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:25:32 AM

I'm still working on the new client, I don't want to give out any official ETA, but I can say it'll be out in about two BitYears (Two Weeks).

What will the new client have new? Like new features?

jrich76

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:32:38 AM

What will the new client have new? Like new features?

I feel like SHLD all over again, such deja vu

Just glad I sold out a long time ago, been waiting on a reentry, but remember, there is no floor for any shitcoin. 1 satoshi is a great price compared to one litoshi. No buyers at all is worse than even that.
Moonbyte1984

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:33:32 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 05:45:31 AM by Moonbyte1984

dedicated pool forked?  Angry
longgege123456

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:36:48 AM

[/quote]A new coin no site no any thread You tell we need to wait for two weeks now What makes you let we wait? There is no plan what a coin with what let others buy? We will contact BITTERX will go to die you COINS from the shelves
blg425

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:39:44 AM

A new coin no site no any thread You tell we need to wait for two weeks now What makes you let we wait? There is no plan what a coin with what let others buy? We will contact BITTERX will go to die you COINS from the shelves

Woah, take it easy man. This coin just launched a few days ago. I have seen so many people get excited by all the scam coins that don't even have a block explorer. This coin has everything setup but the website.

longgege123456

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:43:18 AM

A new coin no site no any thread You tell we need to wait for two weeks now What makes you let we wait? There is no plan what a coin with what let others buy? We will contact BITTERX will go to die you COINS from the shelves

Woah, take it easy man. This coin just launched a few days ago. I have seen so many people get excited by all the scam coins that don't even have a block explorer. This coin has everything setup but the website.
dude If the coin without any update Two weeks later You will see a price lower than 100
fenix79

Activity: 331

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:43:46 AM

ppl got scammed from cnl icg and vast, and they try to take this in that group, just looking at the wallet u can see that, this is not a noob, he knows this shit. iam giving this more time, dev actually is active and answers questions, but he cant be online 24/7 to serv europe asia and america, he is a human.

but hey, its your coins do whatever u want, just dont be stupid and ignorant shouting scam scam as soon as you see something new, you feel that way SELL.

But unless u have proof SHUT UP!

Its copy [GUE]Guerillacoin with X13 algo.
Look at the source of all the time rename the GUE PESA
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:50:00 AM

this multipool are mining pesa and dump for sure.

http://wafflepool.com/stats/x13

Yes. I remember whitecoin times - also waffle dumped; ppl who bought in right time, make great profit (if they didn't wait for 10k lol).

This coin just launched a few days ago. I have seen so many people get excited by all the scam coins that don't even have a block explorer. This coin has everything setup but the website.

+1

Imo great time to grab cheap coins. As we can see ppl were raped by CNL scam and/or another scams like AGS and are frightened now and see everywhere scamcoins, LOL it's pathetic that they didn't see scam when they bought scam LOL Wink

Dev posted few hours ago but they have to find fake reasons to think "this is scam" LOL LOL LOL  Wink

To be honest, this is good situation for traders with experience because you can buy coin at low price level, cause ther're waiting to buy in to PoS? news? price 1ok sato LOL? :-)

Bought more and more...  Wink
NiccoloMac (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:50:57 AM

dude If the coin without any update Two weeks later You will see a price lower than 100

I'm sorry if the timeframe isn't ideal, but I'm not going to make promises for a release tomorrow and just keep pushing it back.
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:53:51 AM

I'm sorry if the timeframe isn't ideal, but I'm not going to make promises for a release tomorrow and just keep pushing it back.

agree;
but at least tell us what the features we are expecting in this 2 weeks.

thanks
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:57:27 AM

just do what you think is important, i will wait for this.

thanks for the update.

but personally, you may find somebody to update the thread, no need to do this all by yourself.
we know pesa is far from a scam, pesa is a long term project.

if all promised features been released, then pesa will be great.

no just keep holding and waiting.
longgege123456

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:59:39 AM

I am very care about a new client You need two weeks to develop I really doubt your motivation anything not ready Why did you make on the COINS exchange why not wait Completed the function you just to cheat in exchange for BTC? I despise you
SkyValeey

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:06:04 AM

To all butthurt CNL and other scams and sceptical about PESA:

This is NOT random dev newbie 2d account saying "Hi here we go with quick PoW then PoS x11 algo and QUICK buck to me cause i instamined and foolde you like kid spending 10h a day to post about anon and new feaatures just to hype price up and sell insta etc bullshit LOL"

check Dev account, he's here from August 2013 and he's not newbie.Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=144072;sa=showPosts;start=60

Do your own research and make own decision: invest or not? Compare PESA Dev to random dev with 1d account just like in 95% new alts.

SkyValeey

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:10:25 AM

I despise you

Really?

Take a look:

Name:    longgege123456
Activity:    28
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    July 15, 2014, 09:04:59 AM

LOL another newbie butthurted by ... NAV this time, looking for revenge by insulting legit coin?

We despise this typical butthurted newbie behaviour.
Hel

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:15:12 AM

I am very care about a new client You need two weeks to develop I really doubt your motivation anything not ready Why did you make on the COINS exchange why not wait Completed the function you just to cheat in exchange for BTC? I despise you

LOL just sell already, not only do you want the dev to do the job that you are not paying for him to, but you want him to also be your own personal hand exercise instructor. just let them go, i'll take good care of them for ya Wink
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:31:33 AM

Funny people here.

That Niccolo guy? Hysterical.
longgege123456

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:32:22 AM

Funny people here.

That Niccolo guy? Hysterical.
S  B
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: