Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:01:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr  (Read 181785 times)
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:26:42 PM

this coin is going up...
why to buy it ? what is special/innovative about it ?
i see in the first pages that the launch was not so good, people complain about missing source code URL, and about windows wallet not working

LOL, this was about as clean of a launch as you can get.  No IPO, no premine/instamine, pools were up and running, etc.  Ok, the website isn't ready yet, but that's no big deal.  My wallet works fine.  Also, the coin hasn't gone up yet.  The market cap is still ridiculously low.

What's innovative about it?  Anonymous smart contracts are just little bit innovative, eh.  A dev team that can be publicly identified is also kind of a big deal.

You mean promises (like every other coin) and a dev that remains anonymous. Of course your wallet works fine - it came from GuerrillaCoin.

The OP isn't anonymous, so the team is out in the open.  That means a lot, unless your logic switch it turned off.

Yes, promises like every other coin including BTC, which is valued with the promise of mass adoption.  Basically, no coin has delivered on promises yet.  A dev team that's willing to put their personal information on the line tells me they are confident in their abilities and gives coin holders confidence.
Tree Fiddy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:35:01 PM

this coin is going up...
why to buy it ? what is special/innovative about it ?
i see in the first pages that the launch was not so good, people complain about missing source code URL, and about windows wallet not working

LOL, this was about as clean of a launch as you can get.  No IPO, no premine/instamine, pools were up and running, etc.  Ok, the website isn't ready yet, but that's no big deal.  My wallet works fine.  Also, the coin hasn't gone up yet.  The market cap is still ridiculously low.

What's innovative about it?  Anonymous smart contracts are just little bit innovative, eh.  A dev team that can be publicly identified is also kind of a big deal.

You mean promises (like every other coin) and a dev that remains anonymous. Of course your wallet works fine - it came from GuerrillaCoin.

I like how you play, not too negative when price is low, but once it starts to move anywhere you just start dragging your feet, weird how that works. sheer coincidence, I'm sure.

There is no reason for the price to not be low. We are still in PoW and no one has ever answered how many coins we will have since the halving isn't necessarily halving. We should ask more questions instead of chasing pumps for our own gain. Some of us would like to see at least one coin succeed.

The OP isn't anonymous, so the team is out in the open.  That means a lot, unless your logic switch it turned off.

You are correct - OP isn't anonymous anymore, but dev is anonymous. The point you made has less to do with my ability to apply logic and more to do with your lack of reading comprehension.

ceo 10 μbtc/day
JakeThePanda

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:38:58 PM

You are correct - OP isn't anonymous anymore, but dev is anonymous. The point you made has less to do about my ability to apply logic and more to do with your lack of reading comprehension.

No, your point is irrelevant and you are just trying to be negative.  My point is that the OP not being anonymous is just as good. I don't see how you can't understand that.
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:42:55 PM

You are correct - OP isn't anonymous anymore, but dev is anonymous. The point you made has less to do about my ability to apply logic and more to do with your lack of reading comprehension.

Dev IS NOT anonymous, please read thread Smiley
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:43:57 PM

whatever
i'm going to get rid of all my bitcoins go PES Tongue

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:44:44 PM

[/quote]

he is not anonymous but he is invisible sometimes.
SkyValeey

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:49:29 PM

[/quote]

Invisible?

Working with website.

Probably he's got regular job.

You want Dev who spend 12h/day in thread talking about coin instead of real work with coin?  Wink
Tree Fiddy

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:12:41 PM

No, your point is irrelevant and you are just trying to be negative.  My point is that the OP not being anonymous is just as good. I don't see how you can't understand that.

Your opinion is noted, but I disagree on the matter of relevancy. I'm here to provide balance and keep things honest. I assume you have some wits about you and do not wish this thread to devolve into a circle jerk of romanticizing anonymous devs and propagating half-truths.  You may be comfortable knowing that the OP is no longer anonymous, but I was merely making a correction for those who are just joining us and may not have poured through these last 44 pages.

Allow me to clarify for you: OP = original poster. OP is Max. Max has admitted that he is not the dev, but is handling front end work. The dev remains anonymous.

Hi everyone, this is Max and I'm the front end guy for Pesa. I know I've been hard to get a hold of, but I'm here to try and answer a few common questions I've seen. First off, I'm not the main developer for Pesa, instead I do the designs for the wallet and forum. The developer behind the coin would prefer to be anonymous right now as he works on implementing TOR integration.

If you see someone on this account post it's either one of two people, the developer or myself. If you need to get in touch, then the best way will now be through our Twitter account. Hopefully this will reduce the number of PMs we get, though we intend on answering any and all PMs. If you prefer email, then the OP will contain an email you can send emails to.

Pesa has really taken off and while we anticipated it would eventually popularize, we didn't foresee it growing so quickly. Excuse us both if we're a little overwhelmed with the attention.

ceo 10 μbtc/day
JakeThePanda

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:15:33 PM

Your opinion is noted, but I disagree on the matter of relevancy. I'm here to provide balance and keep things honest. I assume you have some wits about you and do not wish this thread to devolve into a circle jerk of romanticizing anonymous devs and propagating half-truths.  You may be comfortable knowing that the OP is no longer anonymous, but I was merely making a correction for those who are just joining us and may not have poured through these last 44 pages.

What you are saying is true based on what Max posted, but as of this point, Max is the face of Pesa and he isn't anonymous. That is significant.
blg425

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:20:11 PM

Dude you obviously have great interest in Pesa, because you coming back to this thread. Let's be honest, you wouldn't be watching this thread for days if you think it's a scam coin. Stop with the negative comments, you either have no life or you want to bring the price down. (To pick up some cheap Pesa  Wink)

Tree Fiddy

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:29:25 PM

Dude you obviously have great interest in Pesa, because you coming back to this thread. Let's be honest, you wouldn't be watching this thread for days if you think it's a scam coin. Stop with the negative comments, you either have no life or you want to bring the price down. (To pick up some cheap Pesa  Wink)

I have an interest in all new coins that claim to be concerned with anonymity, but I don't always post in them. Thank you for your interest in my browsing habits.

ceo 10 μbtc/day
SkyValeey

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:34:54 PM

8 blocks left till the 3000 block and halving!

ETA = 16m !!!

Smiley      Smiley      Smiley
Coin-Moron

Activity: 540

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:47:15 PM

Dude you obviously have great interest in Pesa, because you coming back to this thread. Let's be honest, you wouldn't be watching this thread for days if you think it's a scam coin. Stop with the negative comments, you either have no life or you want to bring the price down. (To pick up some cheap Pesa  Wink)

I have an interest in all new coins that claim to be concerned with anonymity, but I don't always post in them. Thank you for your interest in my browsing habits.

The devs still had not given the explanation about the block rewards confusion.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:51:06 PM

The devs still had not given the explanation about the block rewards confusion.

+1
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:51:34 PM

anybody give me the source link?
Coin-Moron

Activity: 540

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:55:32 PM

anybody give me the source link?
https://github.com/mclaughlinmax/Pesa
sxh

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:56:40 PM

Quickly cut it.
SkyValeey

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:17:57 PM

Block 3001 !

Reward now 2500 !

Buy support rising... There'll be no more 600 sato LOL
Tree Fiddy

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:20:03 PM

Block 3001 !

Reward now 2500 !

This is actually a very big issue and means there will be more than 20 million coins.

ceo 10 μbtc/day
JakeThePanda

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:21:49 PM

Block 3001 !

Reward now 2500 !

This is actually a very big issue and means there will be more than 20 million coins.

24.5mm coins versus 20mm isn't nearly as big of an issue as you are trying to make it out to be, we just need an explanation from the dev.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: