Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:09:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PES] Pesa - Anonymous Coin - No Premine - Dynamic Interest - PoStr  (Read 181785 times)
NiccoloMac (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:31:32 PM

Hi everyone, I'm here to clarify a few things. First off, a new wallet update is on the way. Unfortunately, our developer is hard to get a hold of right now as he traveling, though I spoke with him this morning and he told me that it'll be ready by tonight. Bottom line, we know what the issue is and will have an update for it very soon.

I am Max, I am not the main developer. It seems that some of you missed my post where I explained it, but I'm only here to maintain the forum and reply when the developer cannot.

I should be on for an hour or more, so I'll try to reply to everything

So, McLaughlin, you are the community manager and only the community manager, right. You work for Fibonacci (what is it?). but you incapable of copy/paste a working website from any of the more than 1000 coins that have practically identical ones, right?

Or am I missing something here? Would you mind to tell us who is the main dev -the one traveling- and who the "other members of the team are"?

At least their anonymous handlers... oh, if all of them are going to be newbies, is going to be a bit suspect, you know?

I've done work for Fibonacci in the past, that's why they're on my outdated LinkedIn. As for the website, I had no idea it was such a big deal? It's not that we can't set one up, it's more that the Forum has any information you need to know about the coin. That's why it hasn't been a priority.

There is one dev who is permanent and a couple who will come and go. As of right now, they all prefer to remain anonymous. I can vouch for the main developer's experience in crypto, but you can take that as you will.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:35:13 PM

Hi everyone, I'm here to clarify a few things. First off, a new wallet update is on the way. Unfortunately, our developer is hard to get a hold of right now as he traveling, though I spoke with him this morning and he told me that it'll be ready by tonight. Bottom line, we know what the issue is and will have an update for it very soon.

I am Max, I am not the main developer. It seems that some of you missed my post where I explained it, but I'm only here to maintain the forum and reply when the developer cannot.

So, McLaughlin, you are the community manager and only the community manager, right. You work for Fibonacci (what is it?). but you incapable of copy/paste a working website from any of the more than 1000 coins that have practically identical ones, right?

Or am I missing something here? Would you mind to tell us who is the main dev -the one traveling- and who the "other members of the team are"?

At least their anonymous handlers... oh, if all of them are going to be newbies, is going to be a bit suspect, you know?

I've done work for Fibonacci in the past, that's why they're on my outdated LinkedIn. As for the website, I had no idea it was such a big deal? It's not that we can't set one up, it's more that the Forum has any information you need to know about the coin. That's why it hasn't been a priority.

There is one dev who is permanent and a couple who will come and go. As of right now, they all prefer to remain anonymous. I can vouch for the main developer's experience in crypto, but you can take that as you will.

Oh I do. Thank you for your answer, though.

Things are way worse then initially thought.

This sets actually new levels as far as shit coins go.
Moonbyte1984

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:37:56 PM

Any news on a wallet update?

Coin is died, if i can i would send all my 200k to bittrex and sell by current price, but i cant  Sad
so

I am selling wallet.dat with 200k PES for only 0.9 BTC, PM me

i'll give you .3 BTC for the wallet.dat Smiley

Current minimal cost of my wallet on bittrex is 1,6 BTC
I think max what i can drop is 0,8 BTC for my wallet - half to bittrex price

but if the dev dont fix the wallet then i cant move any coins to bittrex, and if he dont fix the wallet you lose 1.6 btc (current price)
ill give you 0.4 btc, it's a bet for both of us

no, 0.8 BTC is a final price

Possible 0.0 BTC will be the final price if the wallet doesn't get fixed.

PESA holders on bittrex have another opinion
then why do you want to sell your coins Huh

I not agree with PESA holders on bittrex
NiccoloMac (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:39:38 PM

Oh I do. Thank you for your answer, though.

Things are way worse then initially thought.

This sets actually new levels as far as shit coins go.

Glad I could reply
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:49:53 PM

are you fixing this coin ?

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
NiccoloMac (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:52:03 PM

are you fixing this coin ?

Yes, the update will be coming soon
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:55:37 PM

Coin is died, if i can i would send all my 200k to bittrex and sell by current price, but i cant  Sad
so

but if the dev dont fix the wallet then i cant move any coins to bittrex, and if he dont fix the wallet you lose 1.6 btc (current price)

PESA holders on Bittrex are CLEARLY speaking for themselves. Price is holding. New wallet release soon? Price will be going up. Otherwise - the price would be going down. People are holding. That is clear as day - and I don't think can be questioned.

I am holding PESA. All of my PESA is in Bittrex. A lot of it.

I am not selling.

I am waiting. Selling right now would be a silly move. Just my opinion.

Strato
Pebbelzz

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 07:01:10 PM

so

PESA holders on Bittrex are CLEARLY speaking for themselves. Price is holding. New wallet release soon? Price will be going up. Otherwise - the price would be going down. People are holding. That is clear as day - and I don't think can be questioned.

I am not selling.

Strato

Also holding all my coins.  It's not like the coin has been abandoned, Niccolo has replied and explained everything in a timely and hones manner, which is 100x better than 90% of the new releases out there.

IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:02:50 PM

Thank you for the update and it is rare I post on the forum these days, but you guys need to get your act together. Mistakes happen all the time, and with software it is almost inevitable there will be some kind of error. But how you guys handled post wallet upgrade was amateurish at best. I understand the developer is traveling but if you keep people waiting too long in crypto they will get bored and move on. This is not a video game or some kind of app that can be updated in a few days when the developer feels like it, this is a crypto currency that requires urgency. The value of any coin depends on the dev being proactive. I do not know why developers insist on launching coins when they are traveling or preoccupied with something else in their life, and quite frankly I do not care. What I do care about is you guys fix the wallet ASAP and lets get back to business. it has been over 24 hours this should have been fixed already. If the dev doesn't know how to fix the wallet then have him reach out to one of the dozens of the developers here who will be more than glad to help.

PS: Anyone that is selling this coin because I am in it, you are a fool. I am also in Voot and you see where that is at. Once this coin is fixed it will be well above 2000. So keep reading FUD from mindless teenagers, and continue selling your coins at a loss like fools. Smart investors will be buying your coins and laughing all the way to the bank at your expense.
bobcaticus

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:02:59 PM

god forbid anyone taking time off for some of you selfless greedy people.  Go outside and enjoy the weekend.  Things will be fixed.
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:15:46 PM

You poor fucking noob. Don't know what Fibonacci is lol. 14 yr old girls know what that is.. Well I guess one doesn't.

Shows how much knowledge is behind all those brain dead opinions of yours.

twitter @antiiclimax
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:18:01 PM

so

I am not selling.

Strato

Also holding all my coins.  It's not like the coin has been abandoned, Niccolo has replied and explained everything in a timely and hones manner, which is 100x better than 90% of the new releases out there.

Uh... no. Max has probably been honest in his explanations ... of that he doesn't have anything to do with the coin at all other than being the Community Manager. He cannot fix the wallet. He cannot fix the block chain. He cannot build a website for PESA. He cannot implement Tor... he just posts stuff, ok?

Now, the "developer", that mysterious individual that MUST remain nameless, is travelling, so don't expect any fixes... even if he's capable. He must be travelling by burro, mind you, because it has been more than 24 hours that the wallet and blockchain have been broken and he has not been available.

Now, any explanation -as if the aforementioned wasn't red-flaggy enough-, as to why bringing this shit to the market under the current, absolutely unready conditions? Any at all.

All of that is assuming that what Max here says is "honest", which requires a quantum leap into common sense disbelief... which brings one to the heart of the matter: Why would you put a single penny of such a shit... situation, when you have dozens of already established coins, with known developers, available at more than attractive prices?
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:19:14 PM

You poor fucking noob. Don't know what Fibonacci is lol. 14 yr old girls know what that is.. Well I guess one doesn't.

Shows how much knowledge is behind all those brain dead opinions of yours.

Oh you really know about that minimal, mom and pop operation of putting mining rigs together? I believe you must be slightly misinformed, but what do I know, right?

Sheeeesh!
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:19:19 PM

so

I am not selling.

Strato

Uh... no. Max has probably been honest in his explanations ... of that he doesn't have anything to do with the coin at all other than being the Community Manager. He cannot fix the wallet. He cannot fix the block chain. He cannot build a website for PESA. He cannot implement Tor... he just posts stuff, ok?

Now, the "developer", that mysterious individual that MUST remain nameless, is travelling, so don't expect any fixes... even if he's capable. He must be travelling by burro, mind you, because it has been more than 24 hours that the wallet and blockchain have been broken and he has not been available.

Now, any explanation -as if the aforementioned wasn't red-flaggy enough-, as to why bringing this shit to the market under the current, absolutely unready conditions? Any at all.

All of that is assuming that what Max here says is "honest", which requires a quantum leap into common sense disbelief... which brings one to the heart of the matter: Why would you put a single penny of such a shit... situation, when you have dozens of already established coins, with known developers, available at more than attractive prices?

Hey look! A sock puppet!

twitter @antiiclimax
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:21:02 PM

so

I am not selling.

Strato

Hey look! A sock puppet!

Hey look, a total idiot!
NiccoloMac (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:21:21 PM

Thank you for the update and it is rare I post on the forum these days, but you guys need to get your act together. Mistakes happen all the time, and with software it is almost inevitable there will be some kind of error. But how you guys handled post wallet upgrade was amateurish at best. I understand the developer is traveling but if you keep people waiting too long in crypto they will get bored and move on. This is not a video game or some kind of app that can be updated in a few days when the developer feels like it, this is a crypto currency that requires urgency. The value of any coin depends on the dev being proactive. I do not know why developers insist on launching coins when they are traveling or preoccupied with something else in their life, and quite frankly I do not care. What I do care about is you guys fix the wallet ASAP and lets get back to business. it has been over 24 hours this should have been fixed already. If the dev doesn't know how to fix the wallet then have him reach out to one of the dozens of the developers here who will be more than glad to help.

PS: Anyone that is selling this coin because I am in it, you are a fool. I am also in Voot and you see where that is at. Once this coin is fixed it will be well above 2000. So keep reading FUD from mindless teenagers, and continue selling your coins at a loss like fools. Smart investors will be buying your coins and laughing all the way to the bank at your expense.

We understand how poorly handled the post wallet updates have been and we know that the cause is not only the developer's absence. His travel was unplanned and for family; we would've delayed launch if we knew about it earlier. We have a backup developer, that we've worked with in the past, who will be taking over his position temporarily
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:24:53 PM

We understand how poorly handled the post wallet updates have been and we know that the cause is not only the developer's absence. His travel was unplanned and for family; we would've delayed launch if we knew about it earlier. We have a backup developer, that we've worked with in the past, who will be taking over his position temporarily

And, also, happens to be anonymous and sometime in the (near) future, right?
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:28:38 PM

Ty ignore button.

twitter @antiiclimax
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:30:28 PM

Ty ignore button.

Now you have ruined my life. Really. How can you possibly do this to me?Huh?
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:31:01 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 07:55:44 PM by e-coinomist

Dear Gentlemen  Cheesy

this race, I love it, I love it, I do love it! Just the horse seems to be dead.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: