Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:04:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jenna's Microloans [No Collateral] =)  (Read 3898 times)
Jaaawsh

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Check out Fastslots.co !!!!

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:54:07 AM

Bullshit, its everyones job to keep scammers off this forum. I should not say this cause people pay me to find scammers. I have seen people lose bitcoins in the amounts that would make you shit yourself to scams.
While vod may be quick to throw negative trust up, it makes scammers have to try a little harder which is great.

Yeah and it also ruins, good, trust-able people's accounts. Throwing negative feedback willynilly.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:03:04 AM

Bullshit, its everyones job to keep scammers off this forum. I should not say this cause people pay me to find scammers. I have seen people lose bitcoins in the amounts that would make you shit yourself to scams.
While vod may be quick to throw negative trust up, it makes scammers have to try a little harder which is great.

Yeah and it also ruins, good, trust-able people's accounts. Throwing negative feedback willynilly.

I agree that it's not banned simply because it can't be stopped.

I don't think selling accounts just so someone can get a signature
campaign is a valid reason to do it because when an account changes
owners, it corrupts the meaning of the account status in the first place.
(i.e. a hero account isn't really a hero account when someone makes
a ton of posts and then sells that account to a random person).

And additionally there's a high potential for scamming.

haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 02:48:00 AM

Last time I checked people also bought accounts as an investment because they plan on joining signature campaigns.
Also because some people don't like the post restrictions on newbies, and it does take a few weeks to become atleast a Jr. Member.

selling account =/= scammer goin' take it over.

And how will you know what the person buying the account is going to use it for? Sure they can use it for sig campaigns, but they can also use it to fuk someone else over. Are you going to be personally liable for all actions done from the account you sold?

Lastly, do you think any amount of bitching will get vod to remove all that red? Get over it, you've had that account for a few months, go build another one up.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:53:46 AM

Hi OP,  sucks that Vod is an arrogant moron, with good intentions but a moron regardless.

Email me if you'd like a new forum account,  I'll send you a couple bit cents too.  But don't lend it out, srsly you'd just lose it.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:54:45 AM

Oh yeah Jaaawsh email me too if you'd like a new acc / few bit cents.
kkurtmann

Activity: 475

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 05:15:35 AM

Oh yeah Jaaawsh email me too if you'd like a new acc / few bit cents.

jeezuz... you should make yourself a new account

https://www.buytrezor.com?a=55c37b866c11   well sir, I like it!
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:37:16 PM

I think it is warranted feedback when a person has openly said they are going to sell their account.
Too many scam possibilities to arise from that account.
Sure, the buyer could use it for sig. campaigns, but more likely a scammer would use the previous positive feedback to make a quick buck.
You'll be okay. You have borrowed and repaid a few times, so people could still trust you and your account.
It just prevents future scam possibilities.

(My humble opinion.)
JennaK (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:02:37 PM

Take this somewhere else please!
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:03:49 PM

Take this somewhere else please!

where's your pic?

paceta

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:49:19 AM

Maybe she is a ladyboy Cheesy
JennaK (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:26:11 AM

Why do you guys want a picture so bad?
hodlmybtc

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 02:35:37 AM

Why do you guys want a picture so bad?

It's not that people are desperate to see a picture of a girl simply because there are millions/billions on the internet.

There are a lot of scams happening on this forum, especially in the lending section.

And usually when someone blatantly claims she's female it's more often than not a scam. I don't know why people want a picture of you because you are the one wanting to give out loans, maybe they thought you were trying to scam collateral?
JennaK (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:38:14 AM

Why the hell would I try to scam someone while trying to give out loans without Collateral?
I'm trying to do everyone a favour and I just get crapped on.
Maybe I'll post a pic and people will somehow trust me a bit more..
I even got a negative trust because I didn't post a pic.
hodlmybtc

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 02:51:49 AM

Why the hell would I try to scam someone while trying to give out loans without Collateral?
I'm trying to do everyone a favour and I just get crapped on.
Maybe I'll post a pic and people will somehow trust me a bit more..
I even got a negative trust because I didn't post a pic.

Ok I skimmed the thread a little bit and it seems that people first thought you were asking for a loan.

Then they didn't believed you are a girl and you offered to post a picture if you would see 0.001 BTC in your address, which seems a little scammy.

I for one believe you are a girl and also I wouldn't really care if you weren't haha.

Maybe before you post a picture contact Vod and let him tell you something to write on a paper so he/other people believe it's really you, also remove your trust rating of him and I'm sure he can remove his rating of you as well.
JennaK (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:57:56 AM

I guess you can't remove feedback after a certain amount of days? I can't see the option.
hodlmybtc

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 03:01:29 AM

I guess you can't remove feedback after a certain amount of days? I can't see the option.

You have the option to remove feedback at the trust page of the person you left feedback (in this case Vod) instead of your own.
JennaK (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:18:39 AM

http://s18.postimg.org/xket72f9l/IMG_7211.jpg

Well I am a girl lol
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:26:41 AM

how do we know it's you?  can u put a picture of you with a bit coin sign or username or shoe

JennaK (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:29:19 AM

how do we know it's you?  can u put a picture of you with a bit coin sign or username or shoe
Fine let me write something.. I'm just getting ready for bed so don't mind how I look please.
armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:30:08 AM

WE HAVE PROGRESS

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: