Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:51:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Crowd Fund] Looking for investors, Awesome Bitcoin game - Monthly Distribution  (Read 3658 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
evershawn (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:36:59 AM

So far everyone agrees that your feedback and wrong, undeserved and abusive.

You reading the same thread I am?  I don't see that at all.

Anyway, thank you for showing everyone how you would react should things not go the way you plan in this business.  You are an immature hothead who has probably never run a company in his life.  You can delete these messages now.   Wink

I made a thread on you directly in the general forum, regarding your abuse of the trust system. This is what I'm referring to. Perhaps you should go read it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 12:43:22 AM

Anyway, thank you for showing everyone how you would react should things not go the way you plan in this business.  You are an immature hothead who has probably never run a company in his life.  You can delete these messages now.   Wink

I made a thread on you directly in the general forum, regarding your abuse of the trust system. This is what I'm referring to. Perhaps you should go read it.

I did.  You claim EVERYONE AGREES THAT MY FEEDBACK IS WRONG.  So I'll ask again, are you reading the thread yourself?   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Jaaawsh

Activity: 462

Check out Fastslots.co !!!!

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:47:22 AM

I did.  You claim EVERYONE AGREES THAT MY FEEDBACK IS WRONG.  So I'll ask again, are you reading the thread yourself?   Roll Eyes

Everyone just afraid that if they get on your bad side you'll give them negative trust. Like you do to most people.

rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:48:12 AM

I didn't think you'd have much of a response to that. Cat got your tongue? Where are you getting your facts from because it's clearly not from anything that I've stated.

Freaken Jerk off.

If you want investors, this is not wording you should be using. In fact, if you were actually seeking investors, you wouldn't be using that wording. You either are extremely naive, or a scammer that just wants to take the money and run.
Jaaawsh

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:49:46 AM

I didn't think you'd have much of a response to that. Cat got your tongue? Where are you getting your facts from because it's clearly not from anything that I've stated.

Freaken Jerk off.

If you want investors, this is not wording you should be using. In fact, if you were actually seeking investors, you wouldn't be using that wording. You either are extremely naive, or a scammer that just wants to take the money and run.

I don't blame him for talking that way. He has a full member account that just got rated negative for no good reason.

evershawn (OP)

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:50:15 AM

Yep, the people that have replied there are saying it's wrong and I was wrong for retaliating and leaving you multiple negatives. So I took their advice, removed them and just left one simple rating that simply says it's being left because you're abusing the Trust system and have left me a negative trust rating inappropriately. That is 100% accurate and true and I don't think I need to remove that as long as you continue to leave me the inappropriate negative. So I'll be seeking the assistance of the community based on that. I'm sure some people will help me once they read through what you've been doing.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 12:50:53 AM

Everyone just afraid that if they get on your bad side you'll give them negative trust. Like you do to most people.

Nice guess, but if I rated a single person with negative trust that didn't deserve it, the people who have trusted me would remove it.  The system is self correcting.  I only have the trust I do because I always do the right thing.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
rarkenin

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:54:02 AM

You reading the same thread I am?  I don't see that at all.

Anyway, thank you for showing everyone how you would react should things not go the way you plan in this business.  You are an immature hothead who has probably never run a company in his life.  You can delete these messages now.   Wink

Yep, the people that have replied there are saying it's wrong and I was wrong for retaliating and leaving you multiple negatives. So I took their advice, removed them and just left one simple rating that simply says it's being left because you're abusing the Trust system and have left me a negative trust rating inappropriately. That is 100% accurate and true and I don't think I need to remove that as long as you continue to leave me the inappropriate negative. So I'll be seeking the assistance of the community based on that. I'm sure some people will help me once they read through what you've been doing.

Actually, no, I would agree that your actions so far only reflect badly on you. This crowdfund, your "professional language", and retaliatory trust. Instead of removing the improper trust feedback you sent, I would have just not added it in the first place.

You are a full member, I would expect that you know the rules here. Unfortunately, as you've shown, you either don't, or you disregard them.
evershawn (OP)

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:57:15 AM

Nice guess, but if I rated a single person with negative trust that didn't deserve it, the people who have trusted me would remove it.  The system is self correcting.  I only have the trust I do because I always do the right thing.

Buddy, you said it yourself, you only gave me a negative rating because you were afraid you wouldn't get attention or that your posts MAY get deleted (not that any had).

You also based your negative rating on something that I never even stated about paying myself some salary. That conversation doesn't even exist in any thread or comment, deleted or not... Yet you have failed to address it in any way.

I think you use your trust rating as a way to demand attention and you masquerade as some do-gooder that's revealing scams.

I've never scammed anyone in my life and never intend to. If I did, there would be FAR easier ways to do it. If I wanted to take some money and run, I'd probably make this deal far more juicy wouldn't I? Maybe just take like 2% of the equity for myself and only be looking for a 20k investment.... that's more indicative of a scammer, not someone that has obvious pride and confidence in their business and is by no means willing to part with it's equity for peanuts.

You're nothing more than an attention whore Vod.
rarkenin

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:00:19 AM

Isn't your thread title also a bit attention-seeking?
evershawn (OP)

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:03:00 AM

You reading the same thread I am?  I don't see that at all.

Anyway, thank you for showing everyone how you would react should things not go the way you plan in this business.  You are an immature hothead who has probably never run a company in his life.  You can delete these messages now.   Wink

Actually, no, I would agree that your actions so far only reflect badly on you. This crowdfund, your "professional language", and retaliatory trust. Instead of removing the improper trust feedback you sent, I would have just not added it in the first place.

You are a full member, I would expect that you know the rules here. Unfortunately, as you've shown, you either don't, or you disregard them.

I'm quite certain if someone was on a mission to destroy something you were passionate about, your attitude would be much different. I admit reacting in anger, most would. I admit that I did it and I then corrected that to what I feel is an appropriate response.

I am however curious why you're just picking at me here and not the actual person who started this whole circle. I did nothing but answer his questions previous to this and threat him with respect. He just out of no where came back accusing me of being dishonest for no legit reason and out of no where. So the guy either has some severe mental disabilities or he's drunk. Either way, I'd like to hear your feedback on that side of things, since you've already clearly stated your disappointment with how I reacted to him.
evershawn (OP)

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:04:54 AM

Isn't your thread title also a bit attention-seeking?

The purpose of my thread was to seek attention of investors. His purpose is to hijack that attention to himself.

Starting to feel like you're just trolling me here with lame comments like this.
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 01:06:43 AM

If this is looking for investors would this not be a security?

Jaaawsh

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:07:05 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if the positive trust you gained were from your own alt accounts.

Also, just take a look at your feedback that for some reason doesn't count against you. You have soooooooooooooooooooooooo many people accusing you of abuse of trust system.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 01:10:21 AM

Also, just take a look at your feedback that for some reason doesn't count against you. You have soooooooooooooooooooooooo many people accusing you of abuse of trust system.

That means I'm making a difference here.

It takes 10 seconds to create a throw away account and post negative feedback on me - that is why it is "untrusted" feedback.   People have been creating throw away accounts calling me a paedophile, incestuous, faggot, etc.  Obviously I put a dent in these people's scams.

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:10:58 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if the positive trust you gained were from your own alt accounts.

Sure, that's a canned response from 95-99% of those receiving the negative. I have plenty myself.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Jaaawsh

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:13:38 AM

It takes 10 seconds to create a throw away account and post negative feedback on me - that is why it is "untrusted" feedback.   People have been creating throw away accounts calling me a paedophile, incestuous, faggot, etc.  Obviously I put a dent in these people's scams.

You are deluded. Extremely deluded.
There's plenty that say "picking on newbies", "bullying", "offering loans to newbies so he gave me negative trust"

Most of your trust ratings are red. And they're from ALLLLLLLLLL sorts of members, not just "newbie/alt accounts"

evershawn (OP)

Vod is a liar

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:14:06 AM

Guys,

Go take a look at the negative feedback that rarkenin has been leaving for people (seems to be doing the exact same thing Vod is) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=30747

Then go look at who Vod left them for, see anything funny?

Looks like we're dealing with a guy using multiple accounts. So a guy  trying to be the 'Trust' authority is using deceptive means of influencing people.... I think HE is the only person that NO one should trust here. Please, look for yourself.

I found it odd that the dude was grilling me and not saying anything about Vod, now I know why.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 01:17:07 AM

You are deluded. Extremely deluded.
There's plenty that say "picking on newbies", "bullying", "offering loans to newbies so he gave me negative trust"

Most of your trust ratings are red. And they're from ALLLLLLLLLL sorts of members, not just "newbie/alt accounts"

You've reviewed it all, you've come to the conclusion I am untrustworthy and you have left me negative trust.  The system works!   Smiley

Jaaawsh

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:17:54 AM

Sure, that's a canned response from 95-99% of those receiving the negative. I have plenty myself.

I am 100% sure that not all of the ~300 people Vod has given trust too are people who deserve negative trust.

Like I've mentioned before, either here or somewhere else. I've always felt this way, I was LITERALLY TOO SCARED to say anything and attract attention (negative seems to be the only kind he gives unless it's to one of his alt accounts) from Patrolman-Sam over there.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: