Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:12:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 [285] 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET|  (Read 413929 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coinspredator

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 03:01:44 PM

(...)

and where is that dev, another holiday for 5 months?

I bet: He will post and present something... that will be the next manipulative step.

But in the end there will be dumping, because there is nothing more than manipulating, pumping and zero distribution.

The distribution of the coin seems good to me, no one is the owner of 75%, stop talk BS, I had about 100K that I picked up after the announcement of blocknet, I know that too many people did the same.... As I said you guys I think the price still dirty cheap.

I sold just 80K last night for some profit, but I still keeping others 40K staking.

Are you trolling for cheap coins ?
TrackCoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 03:37:51 PM

A lot of details about LXC activities provided which many coins still not keep on them background. I heard about LXC as a very powerful P2P crypto currency what give true anonymous safety of users fast transaction and development environment...

racer2012

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:28:36 PM

A lot of details about LXC activities provided which many coins still not keep on them background. I heard about LXC as a very powerful P2P crypto currency what give true anonymous safety of users fast transaction and development environment...

Nice let's see if this can go over 10k or 50k
keeper of the seven keys

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 09:13:36 PM

Nice let's see if this can go over 10k or 50k

Yes, LXC can go very far and perhaps become a major altcoin, that will only depend on the resources that could be integrated in the currency, just take a look at Dark / Dash, the coin is a year old, but already is the one of the most traded altcoins and also large market cap, even Bitcoin is about 5 years of life, so many things can happen over time.  Cool
johnnystjohn

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 11:03:44 PM

Wouldn't you rather assume that the 75% owner is Bittrex Huh  Caution, I am ASS-YOU-ME ing.
cryptoguardian

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 11:41:01 PM

Stop talking bullshit, distribution is good, the biggest wallets already dumped, so right now It´s time to buy and hold.  Cool

johnnystjohn

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 12:40:26 AM

In Bittrex homepage, in Live Market Data section, LXC is part of the verified markets  Smiley

Definitely distinguishes a serious coin from other turdcoins.

Happy to see LXC on track!

From Bittrex.com:
[Draft] What is a Verified Market?

[This is a draft article for a specification that we would like community feedback on.]
A Verified Market is a market whose Market currency has completed a proof-of-developer by a developer verification service such as ProofofDev.com and has traded on the Bittrex site for over 120 days.

For example, BTC-URO trades UroCoin which has a PoD score of 4 and has been on Bittrex since May 15th, 2014.  Source: http://proofofdev.com/uro-urocoin/

We do not warrant any developer or coin verification scores but provide them as a tool to help traders assess the level of risk they are willing to take.
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 12:41:41 AM

(...)

I bet: He will post and present something... that will be the next manipulative step.

But in the end there will be dumping, because there is nothing more than manipulating, pumping and zero distribution.

The distribution of the coin seems good to me, no one is the owner of 75%, stop talk BS, I had about 100K that I picked up after the announcement of blocknet, I know that too many people did the same.... As I said you guys I think the price still dirty cheap.

I sold just 80K last night for some profit, but I still keeping others 40K staking.

You are funny. First: No, I won't buy this. I'm just watching LXC since it started. First I was interested, then it looked just like a Hype-Coin with silly promises (just look at the first sites) and then the Dev was gone for months, tweeting about Games but without a word about his project. And now he pretends he is working hard on it. Cheesy

Second: Let's do some maths...

This Screenshot shows the distribution on Bittrex some days ago: https://twitter.com/shitcoinbuster/status/602246483027619840

One wallet with more than 3,5 Mio LXC.
Another wallet with around 2,4 Mio LXC
About 6 Mio LXC

Available Supply: 9,760,770   
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/librexcoin/

9,760,770 = 100%  
6,000,000 = 61,5%

Two Bittrex-Wallets(!) held 61,5% of the total supply. And you can be sure, that there are more then just two guys managing this.

But yes... great distribution, everybody should buy because this is the best Coin ever with the best Dev ever.. Yes? RIGHT! Cheesy

cryptoguardian

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 12:50:23 AM

(...)

You are funny. First: No, I won't buy this. I'm just watching LXC since it started. First I was interested, then it looked just like a Hype-Coin with silly promises (just look at the first sites) and then the Dev was gone for months, tweeting about Games but without a word about his project. And now he pretends he is working hard on it. Cheesy

This Screenshot shows the distribution on Bittrex some days ago: https://twitter.com/shitcoinbuster/status/602246483027619840

About 6 Mio LXC

9,760,770 = 100%  
6,000,000 = 61,5%

Two Bittrex-Wallets(!) held 61,5% of the total supply. And you can be sure, that there are more then just two guys managing this.

But yes... great distribution, everybody should buy because this is the best Coin ever with the best Dev ever.. Yes? RIGHT! Cheesy

If you won´t buy LXC... WTF are you doing here ? just trolling ? Cheesy

The coins were sold dumbass, I confess I bought some in panic, because I am daytrading, but I am start to like this coin, because too much FUD and Trolls here, so I opened an wallet and my coins are staking right now.  Cool
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 01:01:23 AM

LXC is a great coin with huge potential.  Wink

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 01:04:12 AM

(...)

About 6 Mio LXC

9,760,770 = 100%  
6,000,000 = 61,5%

I hate Scams.

The coins were sold dumbass, I confess I bought some in panic, because I am daytrading, but I am start to like this coin, because too much FUD and Trolls here, so I opened an wallet and my coins are staking right now.  Cool

The coins were sold? Really?

Let's take a look.
Please click on: https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-LXC
Click on: 1d in the chart.

Where do you see the Volume of 6 Mio LXC since May 23? These Coins were withdrawn. But there is still a wallet with 1,5 Mio LXC. And without the Manipulators there is no greater Volume. ;-)
cryptocrap

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 01:05:25 AM

In Bittrex homepage, in Live Market Data section, LXC is part of the verified markets  Smiley

Definitely distinguishes a serious coin from other turdcoins.

Happy to see LXC on track!

From Bittrex.com:
[Draft] What is a Verified Market?

[This is a draft article for a specification that we would like community feedback on.]
A Verified Market is a market whose Market currency has completed a proof-of-developer by a developer verification service such as ProofofDev.com and has traded on the Bittrex site for over 120 days.

For example, BTC-URO trades UroCoin which has a PoD score of 4 and has been on Bittrex since May 15th, 2014.  Source: http://proofofdev.com/uro-urocoin/

We do not warrant any developer or coin verification scores but provide them as a tool to help traders assess the level of risk they are willing to take.

Yes LXC is more mature now, Verified market is a good thing and a positive point for LXC, the coin survived until now, so it is not a complete crap, LXC just needs a bit of work and a good resource for to get back on the road.
keeper of the seven keys

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 01:56:35 AM

(...)

About 6 Mio LXC

9,760,770 = 100%  
6,000,000 = 61,5%

I hate Scams.

Let's take a look.

Where do you see the Volume of 6 Mio LXC since May 23? These Coins were withdrawn. But there is still a wallet with 1,5 Mio LXC. And without the Manipulators there is no greater Volume. ;-)

I hate Trolls.

The coins were sold, you can comprove this just looking at chart of May, I am saying you that I bought some.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 02:03:19 AM

yeah is rising, because who hold 75% of coin are pump right now, for raise the price, when people join , he start to dump to you, for make exit profit, is not that hard to understand what is happening here.
bail out when u think is the right time.
look the wallets. people are not joinining trade, u think really that pump is for 1 twitter message
just my advise

100% right, even if in broken English.

Simple manipulation, coin is the devs toy that he plays with whenever he likes.  Creates and plays with other coins in the meantime all over here and bittrex just to make more Btc and pnd them in between one another.  He's got plenty of templates to use.

Dev works with and for whales, Mr. BOB being his number one probably... Who knows who else.  It's funny reading the shills here too, all belong to Dev. Don't believe me?  Feel sorry for you.

Dev does work on it, so it's not total b.s. But it's just to make him / them btc... That's all.  Tech is vaporware.

If you bought when it was dead good for you, sell and make money.  If you're buying now... You're going to lose.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 02:16:33 AM

(...)

About 6 Mio LXC

9,760,770 = 100%  
6,000,000 = 61,5%

I hate Scams.

Let's take a look.

I hate Trolls.

The coins were sold, you can comprove this just looking at chart of May, I am saying you that I bought some.

You hate Trolls and I love Newbies promoting Scams with lies. ;-)
coinspredator

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 02:32:11 AM

You hate Trolls and I love Newbies promoting Scams with lies. ;-)  ........

What coin do you recommend ? The coin of your signature ? Man GTOF or stop talking nonsense.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 02:52:52 AM

What coin do you recommend ? The coin of your signature ? Man GTOF or stop talking nonsense.

I just mentioned some simple facts about LXC everybody can look into. So I wouldn't say it's nonsense. I say: It's a lie to state, the 6 Mio LXC were sold. And you know I'm right. ;-) 
coinspredator

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:51:42 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2015, 04:28:31 AM by coinspredator

I just mentioned some simple facts about LXC everybody can look into. So I wouldn't say it's nonsense. I say: It's a lie to state, the 6 Mio LXC were sold. And you know I'm right. ;-)  

Sorry but the graphics say exactly the opposite, Do you know what I think really ? I think bitcointalk should be demolished because none coin can survive in an environment with so much FUD and TROLLS. I can tell you easily 50 coins with better features that bitcoin, but it would make no difference, does not it ? Look at the crave coin price after so much FUD and trolls.

All coins are scam for you, maybe not the coin of your signature... Look at BLK, XC, VRC, VTC, DRK, CRAVE, TRON, SDC , all coins have ups and downs, I believe that all coins can exist around the world. I am a crypto enthusiast, I collect cheap coins for long run, I am not a good daytrader, so I got small participations in coins that I believe has some potential, LXC is on my stack.

Ps. About 3M coins were sold, The large wallets dumped, there is no doubt about it, there are still more than 2.5M at trex on the first addys, so do the math again and you will see that all makes sense.

3 + 2.5 = 5.5M
jimn

Activity: 360

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 10:09:41 AM

Ps. About 3M coins were sold, The large wallets dumped, there is no doubt about it, there are still more than 2.5M at trex on the first addys, so do the math again and you will see that all makes sense.

3 + 2.5 = 5.5M

What makes you so sure?

3.5+2.8= 6.3
for me are just withdrawals.i see that wallets going down without volume.

where are this coin? just 14 wallet with more 10k coin on btrex right now

yeah is rising, because who hold 75% of coin are pump right now, for raise the price, when people join , he start to dump to you, for make exit profit, is not that hard to understand what is happening here.
bail out when u think is the right time.
look the wallets. people are not joinining trade, u think really that pump is for 1 twitter message
just my advise

100% right, even if in broken English.

Simple manipulation, coin is the devs toy that he plays with whenever he likes.  Creates and plays with other coins in the meantime all over here and bittrex just to make more Btc and pnd them in between one another.  He's got plenty of templates to use.

Dev works with and for whales, Mr. BOB being his number one probably... Who knows who else.  It's funny reading the shills here too, all belong to Dev. Don't believe me?  Feel sorry for you.

Dev does work on it, so it's not total b.s. But it's just to make him / them btc... That's all.  Tech is vaporware.

If you bought when it was dead good for you, sell and make money.  If you're buying now... You're going to lose.

and yes i know lol, im sorry about my english

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
cryptocrap

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 10:53:06 AM

Sorry but the graphics say exactly the opposite, Do you know what I think really ? I think bitcointalk should be demolished because none coin can survive in an environment with so much FUD and TROLLS. I can tell you easily 50 coins with better features that bitcoin, but it would make no difference, does not it ? Look at the crave coin price after so much FUD and trolls.

All coins are scam for you, maybe not the coin of your signature... Look at BLK, XC, VRC, VTC, DRK, CRAVE, TRON, SDC , all coins have ups and downs, I believe that all coins can exist around the world. I am a crypto enthusiast, I collect cheap coins for long run, I am not a good daytrader, so I got small participations in coins that I believe has some potential, LXC is on my stack.

3 + 2.5 = 5.5M

+1

Trolls never take a day off, if the price rises the coin is scam, if the price falls coin is scam.  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 [285] 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 »
  Print  

Jump to: