Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:10:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 295 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET|  (Read 413929 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
UGETHIT

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:28:30 PM

bangomatic if anything crosses your mind it is a short trip.  This clown was a big finercoin supporter you should check that thread out for laughs if your bored.
Coinler

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:30:31 PM

So, another pump n dump shitcoin? Seems, these days, that the best test of "Is it a Pump N Dump Shitcoin?" is "Is it on IPOMiner?"

Whatever this coin is...this thread if full of fucking whiners.  It would literally cost you .02 btc to have 250mh/s on this coin for a few hours and you fucks cry about not being able to keep up with rentals.  You think you are competing with whales that have 1000's of btc on rental?  YOU AREN'T.  You are just stuck in some mindset that your home rigs should make you rich or earn you bundles of dollars everyday.

Guess what...ANYONE CAN RENT RIGS...SO MAYBE FUCKING DO IT TOO.

meaning that the coin is not worth investing in on the markets since investors prefer to rent hash rather than actually buy the coins on exchanges. what is the point of that? not to dump? ok fine.. we'll rent hash and dump. sounds like a plan for a valuable stock item.

It's not on an exchange...that is the whole point dude.  Your point is completely void considering you can ONLY mine this coin right now.

You rent with expectations not guarantees.  

And yes...you can rent to NOT DUMP. People did it with ShadowCoin, BitCoinDark recently.

If it is cheaper to rent something than is on an exchange what person in their right mind would buy overpriced coins on the exchange?

Either way...nothing you say has any validity as this coin is not valued yet.  It seems you think this is already on bittrex and people are dumping it.  

Seriously guy...what are you thinking?  How else do you get coins that are not on an exchange?  

so ur saying you want us to count on those rented hash miners that they wont dump? yeah ill believe it when i see it. good luck with your 70% of all coins.

No I am saying why are you complaining about renters when that is the only way to get coins right now?  Seriously...how do you expect a coin to hit an exchange if there is zero interest and the only people mining are with tiny home rigs?

is that interest though? generating 100gh between what? 10 users?

ull get on the exchange.. and then what? get removed from bittrex a month later? good plan.

First...that is an exaggeration.  The network is at 70 gigs with only 1 person above 1 gigahash renting on dedicated.  

Second...the coin hitting an exchange is giving the coin an opportunity to grow or even function in the first place.

OR we can go your route.  No rentals...only tiny miners on coin.  It doesn't hit an exchange from fear of it being delisted a month later and the coin never gets to place to expand it's user base at all.  And the only people that have coins at all were those who decided to risk mining this for zero profit rather than just mine DarkCoin or some other x11 coin that you can sell.

In summary, your argument isn't based on what is actually happening with the coin and hashrate and you think coins should not get a chance to distribute via exchanges because the coin will just die in a month anyway.

I don't want to hijack this thread with our discussion so I am just gonna leave it here.  

Take care.

well i never said 'no rentals' but i still think they should be within reason. but think about it. if this discussion gets more users to rent 1gh then it will be healthier for the coin  Wink
 the problem is that we, as potential investors, cannot be sure that all those anonymous accounts arent owned by the dev and team. or even just one person renting a collective 30gh. meaning they will be taking the majority of coin and could just dump on the market. considering the pattern seen on crypto-markets.. this is most likely going to be the case if you do not get more users to mine, whether small or large. usually i mine AND BUY if i can get some coin through the mining process. if i dont think im getting a fair share via mining process i dont buy, and dump first chance i get for a decent return. always seems to be a wise decision. im obviously not the only one that does this.

if you big hashers hold and sell in small amounts and allow the buy book to grow the coin will increase in value and not be abandoned by investors. if u keep dumping and suppressing the market it will eventually get frustrasted and be abandoned also. if every decent btc buy order that pops up gets snatched it signals that investors arent interested and just want to exit.

those will be my closing words on the topic. you can consider it some friendly advice both for community and dev. i did manage to mine some coin, but i will be observing the market behavior before i commit to buy any on the exchange.

If you are in the United states...you seem like the same type that want's me to only have a magazine capacity for my guns that is ridiculously minimal...as you say something within reason.

Its a free market, the market dictates larger hash now to be competitive! Its the direction I am going. I would love for my 20Mhs rig to be competitive still, but its not.

actually no.. im a libertarian. hope that clears that up.

im just saying this.. and its not rocket science.. if everyone rents less hash.. guess what happens.. u get relatively the same amount of coins as if you rent 10gh and cause the diff to rise harshly. so spend less money get same amount of coins on low diff. the problem happens when a few ppl raise the diff ridiculous and smaller miners get pushed out of profitability while u reduce urs, but still enough to make a good profit. it is mathematics. but do whatever you guys want.
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:31:43 PM

bangomatic if anything crosses your mind it is a short trip.  This clown was a big finercoin supporter you should check that thread out for laughs if your bored.

Ha Ha yeah I still remember the clown photo I put up there for ya.... hilarious it was...
UGETHIT

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:32:48 PM

Ha Ha yeah I still remember the clown photo I put up there for ya.... hilarious it was...

I have shoes that are smarter then this guy. Still trying to claim finercoin is legit?
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:35:06 PM

I have shoes that are smarter then this guy. Still trying to claim finercoin is legit?

Nah it's done...you win on that one, I was optimistic, I lose...lets move on.
100megahashbrown

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:47:57 PM

But then maybe Im wrong...
100megahashbrown

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:51:29 PM

Dev this coin is destined for Mayweather Knockouts, but if you fail it will be Justin Bieber (See pic for more information)
UGETHIT

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:52:43 PM

Hey dev I see your online on the forums.   I heard 3 different community reps vetted your coin, merx, wuher, and binaryclock. So why haven't you put the source on github yet?  Feel free to comment.
100megahashbrown

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:54:21 PM

Please Dev have mercy, please dont scam us. I have a family to feed and they dont know i have put my savings into this.
ICO Dude

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:57:50 PM

Please Dev have mercy, please dont scam us. I have a family to feed and they dont know i have put my savings into this.

erm.. how did you put your savings into this when there's no exchange that listed this coin yet? Unless of-course you've bought a lot of hashes at nicehash
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:12:08 PM

Begging the dev not to scam us...  Cheesy

UGETHIT...think this one is a scam or not?
sly5am

Activity: 582

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:15:45 PM

how come the wallet isn't staking coins.. is there a time limit when POS starts?

UGETHIT

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:18:42 PM

Begging the dev not to scam us...  Cheesy

UGETHIT...think this one is a scam or not?

I am unsure why they won't put it on gibhub if 3 dudes already vetted the code.  Maybe they have something to hide.  Maybe they have something to protect I don't know.  Dev is online again maybe he can enlighten us all.
100megahashbrown

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:18:57 PM

how come the wallet isn't staking coins.. is there a time limit when POS starts?

omg i have been scammed
100megahashbrown

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:20:58 PM

Huh HHHEEEEEELLLLLLLEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPP
UGETHIT

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:22:02 PM

There are 3 of us. The one who has the correct github source is now asleep so sometime in the next day. This not meant to be a pump and dump coin. We put a lot of effort into making this and have a lot of other things not yet linked up on the op ready to go for it. We did not realize the source wasn't in github and didn't want to have a bad launch like that. For whats its worth we had about 25mh hash on this to mine some bounty coins and expected to be pushed off by big hash soon. There was some solo mining for sure as that still happened around block 100-150 nothing after. Still we want the folks that want pools to be in on it too. we wanted fair attempt for all. Sorry for the inconvenience. It will be a similar relaunch from this thread so just keep an eye on it. Anytime in the next 24hrs.  Wink

Do to issue with git source and some other issues launch is canceled. will relaunch when all issues are addressed. Don't waste hash as coin will be restarted with new genesis block. We did not intend to launch without source for pools.

This is from page one of this thread. post 20.  So they should have the whole github thing taken care of.  Because they relaunched the coin right?
100megahashbrown

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:25:23 PM

WHAT YOU MEANS???
sly5am

Activity: 582

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:25:50 PM

This is looking more and more like a scamcoin people.. I'd say beware... Dev still delaying code upload, why would that be?  If its to stop exchanges from adding this coin, I think that is a stupid gamble.. imho...

UGETHIT

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:26:47 PM

WHAT YOU MEANS???

I mean they said they weren't going to relaunch till the github and other issues were sorted out.  Since they relaunched stands to reason they had it worked out.  So where is it?
zerocashdev

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:28:35 PM

omg i have been scammed

Proof-of-Stake(POS) interest will begin generated after block 7000,
with combined PoW+PoS mining until block 8640 and pure PoS from block 8640.

Please before you post FUD here read the information on the first post.

PS. please delete those idiot pictures.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 295 »
  Print  

Jump to: