Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:32:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 295 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET|  (Read 413929 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:44:40 PM

Major Heat / Possible Scam Alert on the coin floating on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/CoinRocket/status/495672518452473856

Strato
That's not right. Should provide solid proof if you're going to make such claims. Not just post shit that may or may not be true. These twitter fucks destroy coins left and right, even solid legit coins fall victim to these punks.

I just called that guy out on Twitter, because everything he lists in the image is unsubstantiated at best, except for the issue of relaunching. I've checked the source, and the proof of work reward schedule in the code is the same as what's claimed in the ANN post.

Posting source files on Github is definitely the best practice, and we encourage all developers to do it, but there was source provided for LXC via Mega... not optimal, but that hardly qualifies as a scam in any way. Source was later posted on Github at https://github.com/librexcoin/librexcoin, as bangomatic mentioned above.

Pointing out real scams is great; posting junk like that guy does is just distracting from investigation of real scams.

Looks like they removed the page

Another fudder defeated! One down, one million to go Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tubesteak

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:46:50 PM

Strato
That's not right. Should provide solid proof if you're going to make such claims. Not just post shit that may or may not be true. These twitter fucks destroy coins left and right, even solid legit coins fall victim to these punks.

I just called that guy out on Twitter, because everything he lists in the image is unsubstantiated at best, except for the issue of relaunching. I've checked the source, and the proof of work reward schedule in the code is the same as what's claimed in the ANN post.

Posting source files on Github is definitely the best practice, and we encourage all developers to do it, but there was source provided for LXC via Mega... not optimal, but that hardly qualifies as a scam in any way. Source was later posted on Github at https://github.com/librexcoin/librexcoin, as bangomatic mentioned above.

Pointing out real scams is great; posting junk like that guy does is just distracting from investigation of real scams.

Bet dude bought major thousands on that twitter fud. I sold 1/2 of mine just in case it was true. shit! lol

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:50:35 PM

Strato

Bet dude bought major thousands on that twitter fud. I sold 1/2 of mine just in case it was true. shit! lol

See, that's what they want. Angry

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

xkdxdavis10

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:10:43 PM

sell orders are getting thin, i think there will be a price jump very soon

Coffeecoin:BybX6rFdQTaYbdyJypNTLverZbvKPPJEdR
zerocashdev

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:23:18 PM

Strato

See, that's what they want. Angry

Thanks for the cheap FUD, if you want buy librexcoin cheap you don´t need spreading FUD, you can buy right now because in a few weeks the levels ​​that we are negotiating right now will seem 100sat.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:36:09 PM

there is too much uncertainty here to invest, zerocash has been tried to be implemented on many coins. many devs have tried but have failed and the coin has ended up being worthless. if you pull it off great but its not looking good. its best to buy as we get more proof. boom coin is a better investment right now than this. let pow end here then begin buying
Librexcoindev (OP)

Activity: 336

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:57:11 PM

there is too much uncertainty here to invest, zerocash has been tried to be implemented on many coins. many devs have tried but have failed and the coin has ended up being worthless. if you pull it off great but its not looking good. its best to buy as we get more proof. boom coin is a better investment right now than this. let pow end here then begin buying

We never said the zerocoin aspect was implemented in any way. It's just there to support future features and developments. We have stuff being tested in test net along with things that are unrelated to that and still are unique to this coin. When they are ready and we are certain they will do no harm to the coin or it's network will we release them.

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 11:08:04 PM

We never said the zerocoin aspect was implemented in any way. It's just there to support future features and developments. We have stuff being tested in test net along with things that are unrelated to that and still are unique to this coin. When they are ready and we are certain they will do no harm to the coin or it's network will we release them.

i didn't say it was too. you said it was near completion and still testing it but from what i read you were trying to say you are very confident in being successful. i just meant other devs were too but they failed, not saying you can't/can do it. i think its best to wait.

that reply has helped clear alot of stuff up thanks
coa032

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 11:24:14 PM

This coin looks great, no premine, ipo and that kind of shit. Still cheap imo.
100megahashbrown

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 11:52:36 PM

100megahashbrown

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 11:55:37 PM

THIS SUMS UP YOUR EVALUATION.
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 12:20:46 AM

A real ass huh? LOL

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ljm81

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 12:34:05 AM

Lol that picture kills it haha.

Your coins looking promising people, first for a while
Librexcoindev (OP)

Activity: 336

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 12:36:48 AM

Lol that picture kills it haha.

Your coins looking promising people, first for a while

Thank you. we really care about a quality coin. Way too many shit and scam coins lately. We want to this to be a great coin that will be used and valued by many people.  Cool

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███        █████████        ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
tubesteak

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:03:12 AM

I'm pretty sure the devs here are for real. Usually scam devs won't combat fud and would have left by now. We just need to get past the miner dumps and fud chumps. Then we will see what these devs have in store for LXC.

TrangLee

Activity: 210

Living the dream

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:28:02 AM

I'm pretty sure the devs here are for real. Usually scam devs won't combat fud and would have left by now. We just need to get past the miner dumps and fud chumps. Then we will see what these devs have in store for LXC.

I read I lot of the posts. The coins code seem to be in working order and I saw nothing fishy in the code. I'm buying some off the exchange as my miners are too small for this kind of hash rate.  Shocked

Cryptocoinrank.com

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 05:20:31 AM

█ ★Librexcoin (LXC) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Librexcoin

Hope you and the community like it. For a brief description about www.cryptocoinrank.com see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579901.0

Enjoy  Smiley

MundoCrypto

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 05:27:07 AM

nice coin so far, I have made a good profit from mining it  Grin

bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:08:50 AM

Mobile Wallet that stakes....coming soon.  Cool
tubesteak

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:24:17 AM

Mobile Wallet that stakes....coming soon.  Cool
+1 That would be kick ass. Has that ever been done before?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 295 »
  Print  

Jump to: