Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:51:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 295 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET|  (Read 413945 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tubesteak

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:21:52 PM

Hello, I believe the white paper will hold a few results for the forthcoming man must introduction for the one that. It is sincerely the fortunates that will survive in this might however I believe the wide people in the kids in that aren't of success based on the is one that quiet area. Looking forward, if we are able to pull this off with it and to supply and we provide the information which is best so I believe the coin will work perfectly fine in the world of online to currencies. However it is still up to the depth the designer to ensure that this product is responsible and is able to provide the results and time.

Um. Wut Huh
Must be using Google translate to post in english. Shit always gets twisted in translation. lol

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
103deltafox

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:22:56 PM

Hello, I believe the white paper will hold a few results for the forthcoming man must introduction for the one that. It is sincerely the fortunates that will survive in this might however I believe the wide people in the kids in that aren't of success based on the is one that quiet area. Looking forward, if we are able to pull this off with it and to supply and we provide the information which is best so I believe the coin will work perfectly fine in the world of online to currencies. However it is still up to the depth the designer to ensure that this product is responsible and is able to provide the results and time.

Um. Wut Huh

ROFL!!!  Grin Grin Grin

Um and With the Um ....and... I've gone crosseyed...

ljm81

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:31:32 PM

Looks like a Chinese translation to English iv seen that dribble be4 lol

Hes also supporting Boom coin so at least we know which one is the Chinese scam coin out the two!!
batty634

Activity: 233

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:35:25 PM

@100megahashbrown please tell me your are not affiliated with this coin in any way?  Grin

If so my miners will be running away
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:06:20 PM

Um. Wut Huh
Must be using Google translate to post in english. Shit always gets twisted in translation. lol

He's just been smoking too much crystal.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

coa032

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:25:27 PM

Is this you?
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:37:57 PM

.........black paper paper paper people paper or some stupid things ....................................... paper white paper crystal clear

Priceless!

It is sincerely the fortunates that will survive in this might.

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:39:23 PM

I love how people treat those who don't speak English.  The guy was making an effort to communicate and got nothing but railed on.  He was even being positive...

Essentially, he was saying that the coin looks good but the whitepaper is necessary to insure community trust in the dev and if that happens than the coin will be successful.

All things I don't necessarily disagree with though I am probably more interested in the roadmap by just a smidge.

Regardless...thanks for your objective optimism, 100megahashbrown...spot on and don't let others bring you down.

That donkey picture is also unproductive...but whateves...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
tubesteak

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:42:48 PM

I love how people treat those who don't speak English.  The guy was making an effort to communicate and got nothing but railed on.  He was even being positive...

Essentially, he was saying that the coin looks good but the whitepaper is necessary to insure community trust in the dev and if that happens than the coin will be successful.

All things I don't necessarily disagree with though I am probably more interested in the roadmap by just a smidge.

Regardless...thanks for your objective optimism, 100megahashbrown...spot on and don't let others bring you down.

+1 He meant well for sure.

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:43:58 PM

How many other people here still have doubt about this coin?

Let's face it the Dev's haven't delivered much to make you think otherwise.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:51:45 PM

Ya point taken. But funny is funny  Cheesy

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
mountainview

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:18:33 PM

dev can't deliver, period.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:42:29 PM

Real coins have been trying to deliver a working implant of zerocoin for months and months. This is not one of those coins...

IceColdTommy

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:49:47 PM

Real coins have been trying to deliver a working implant of zerocoin for months and months. This is not one of those coins...

Haters will always hate!
100megahashbrown

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:56:07 PM

Hello, I am sorry if you think that I am a person from China. I am not from China unfortunately when I was very young hero this was always broken that like my best to create the day have a stand another people situations I have been to many countries and I have studied very hard regarding my English which has now improved to an extent where people many people with them and see what I'm watching the only states which another meaning to mean that they are things instead so please give me what I keep their costs of this gorgeous because of this cost I can barely 7 is to somebody that does not it is that the coin I am speaking about IS good point because of several reasons. The first reason is based on the fact that the press calling is able to produce results. We have a very good developer that is providing the sort because he knows what he's doing. Also think about it if it is kind of want to be an exchange which is it hasn't fallen the minus don't want to sell because they are calling the hand it is making money for them think about calling in your had an investment at investment increases about the price of the coin increases therefore there is of my love coin towards the cost to use at the production is quite in early because possible to use a coin even on a matter scale but we need the equipment to peoples that do that and the ladies and the girls to read it so that we can make a ring and this is what we require if it is for this period of time that the ladies are useful chicks in this case which would be required and developments would be requested on that car it is many of love situation and then quite well developed I believe to why people and progression"two weeks before this point reaches about what to talk she so please give the Queen chance thank you
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 11:03:54 PM

Hello, I am sorry if you think that I am a person from China. I am not from China unfortunately when I was very young hero this was always broken that like my best to create the day have a stand another people situations I have been to many countries and I have studied very hard regarding my English which has now improved to an extent where people many people with them and see what I'm watching the only states which another meaning to mean that they are things instead so please give me what I keep their costs of this gorgeous because of this cost I can barely 7 is to somebody that does not it is that the coin I am speaking about IS good point because of several reasons. The first reason is based on the fact that the press calling is able to produce results. We have a very good developer that is providing the sort because he knows what he's doing. Also think about it if it is kind of want to be an exchange which is it hasn't fallen the minus don't want to sell because they are calling the hand it is making money for them think about calling in your had an investment at investment increases about the price of the coin increases therefore there is of my love coin towards the cost to use at the production is quite in early because possible to use a coin even on a matter scale but we need the equipment to peoples that do that and the ladies and the girls to read it so that we can make a ring and this is what we require if it is for this period of time that the ladies are useful chicks in this case which would be required and developments would be requested on that car it is many of love situation and then quite well developed I believe to why people and progression"two weeks before this point reaches about what to talk she so please give the Queen chance thank you

Annnnnd...I'm out Roll Eyes

ljm81

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 11:23:58 PM

Only 900 blocks left before this dumping falls right off,
Kinda twitching to get in but im trying to wait till around block 5800 cuz theses miners dont give a shit i swear there losing money lol, dont think its gonna go much lower than 1400/1350 tho.

ljm81

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 11:33:40 PM

Wow all that for a two second throw away fud killing comment i forgot i even made lol.

Sorry to the non Chinese person i dint mean to cause you to wright a book, from that i should probably clear up that BOOM is not a Chinese scam coin either.

Librexcoindev (OP)

Activity: 336

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:16:05 AM

Wow all that for a two second throw away fud killing comment i forgot i even made lol.

Sorry to the non Chinese person i dint mean to cause you to wright a book, from that i should probably clear up that BOOM is not a Chinese scam coin either.

Can we all play along nicely? LibrexCoin is not Chinese or a scam coin. ChaosAgent has made a tip bot for IRC. Very cool. Thanks for that. I will send a bounty payment. speaking of bounties we will now offer 1000 LXC bounties for translations in Russian, Chinese, Spanish, German, French, and Portuguese. If you have one for other language pm 1st. For these make them and if they are real and not just google translate paste jobs I will pay the 1000 XLC bounty.

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
100megahashbrown

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:23:18 AM

Can we all play along nicely? LibrexCoin is not Chinese or a scam coin. ChaosAgent has made a tip bot for IRC. Very cool. Thanks for that. I will send a bounty payment. speaking of bounties we will now offer 1000 LXC bounties for translations in Russian, Chinese, Spanish, German, French, and Portuguese. If you have one for other language pm 1st. For these make them and if they are real and not just google translate paste jobs I will pay the 1000 XLC bounty.

hello please send me 1000 bounty now i translate into the chinese.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 295 »
  Print  

Jump to: