Bitcoin Forum
August 30, 2024, 09:30:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 295 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET|  (Read 413966 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hero18688

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:31:05 AM

So hard to mine.Price should rise up

robertdivaio

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:29:08 AM

nothing new here, move on
TrangLee

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Living the dream

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:54:21 AM

It's  more promising than most crap out lately. 4 scams in a week. This is a breath of fresh air.

tubesteak

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:01:22 AM

It's  more promising than most crap out lately. 4 scams in a week. This is a breath of fresh air.
True, Granted the dev hasn't dropped anything yet. I sure hope he makes good on the plans.

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:36:20 AM

True, Granted the dev hasn't dropped anything yet. I sure hope he makes good on the plans.

+1 I think we will see some action once the PoS begins.
Librexcoindev (OP)

Activity: 336

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:17:15 AM

Most releases of features will happen once the pow phase is over. No matter what we do the multi pools will dump to pay their miners. They don't plan to keep the coins. They want BTC or whatever their payout coin is. Pow will end in the next few days. We will release a road map in the next day or so though along with small updates to the web site (links etc). In a few days we will also release our Android wallet. This wallet will work on Android devices and allow you to stake on that device. 

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:29:07 AM

Most releases of features will happen once the pow phase is over. No matter what we do the multi pools will dump to pay their miners. They don't plan to keep the coins. They want BTC or whatever their payout coin is. Pow will end in the next few days. We will release a road map in the next day or so though along with small updates to the web site (links etc). In a few days we will also release our Android wallet. This wallet will work on Android devices and allow you to stake on that device.  

Strike a deal with Starbuck's. I wanna be able to use my mobile wallet to buy venti mocha latte.  Wink
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:34:54 AM

Multipools will be gone in 11 hrs. not sure how long they hold before dumping though.
Librexcoindev (OP)

Activity: 336

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:50:44 AM

Multipools will be gone in 11 hrs. not sure how long they hold before dumping though.

Usually within 24 hrs as to make the next payout.

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███        █████████        ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:25:05 AM

OK Dev, you seem to talk the talk, but i'm going to remain sceptical as you still to remain to produce anything, (and after last weeks 4 scams).

If you do produce a android wallet in a few days, then we all can expect a sharp increase in value, as it is now, the current price seems to be about right.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

bluepixie

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:31:26 AM

Do to issue with git source and some other issues launch is canceled. will relaunch when all issues are addressed. Don't waste hash as coin will be restarted with new genesis block. We did not intend to launch without source for pools.
fud fud fud  please sell me your coins

silk: BGBAs75ApT81uGLQZN7qdzrUVj8DXiYscF
piggy: pbDUdRPkhoxTGLmrXp4wuMgwoHbUfgrTW8
tubesteak

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:19:45 AM

Nice. Are there other staking android wallets or is this the first? Will there be anon feature in the wallet also?

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
100megahashbrown

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:20:42 AM

Nice. Are there other staking android wallets or is this the first? Will there be anon feature in the wallet also?

Hello I have the good news! I believed this queen with you to set all she and because today the people after world war with CDs. The set hole she coin will rise subdued a few more days on that exchanges and it will be written to be in feast and we cannot have hard for thank you
100megahashbrown

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:21:43 AM

It is only time now let it rain and hope this queen will breeze increase because this queen is with the million dollars and you know that I mean dollars is not easy to make this is the best coin since it care and this is the best wine since royalty we have hit it hard hit me one more time
100megahashbrown

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 08:22:52 AM

Of three, when this rises I will issue a bank stick and a check for the money to be deposited into my bank account I want to sell my house and pay my mortgage with this coin it is only much of time when this queen will double and I will have need a matter of nought .005 recording
EDOMAJKA11

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 09:47:53 AM

Hey dev,

What is going on with http://www.librexcoin.com/ I can not get a wallet.
Only at bitcointalk.org

Can you make a link to the windows-osx-linux-wallets.(Android)

Is it possible to get a link to twitter,facebook,IRC,BLOCKEXPLORER.

Thanks,

bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:28:20 AM

Dev I hate to say it but the website IS seriously lacking.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:49:35 AM

It's looking more and more like a scam.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:57:26 AM

based on what?
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:02:37 PM

There are no actual wallets to download on the downloads page Grin

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 295 »
  Print  

Jump to: