Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:08:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ultra Rare 1BTC Silver-Gold Round /w "The Golden Heart" error!  (Read 15469 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 06:04:28 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2015, 11:56:37 PM by bitmarket.io

Recently received a brand new camera (Nikon D5200) with a macro lens (AF-S Micro Nikkor 60mm f/2.8G ED) and speedlight (SB-700 AF) and snapped some gorgeous shots of the crown jewel in Casascius error coins: The Golden Heart Silver Round /w Gold Rim & BTC

This gem was received directly from Mike (Casascius) from one of the last batches shipped around December, 2013.  It was the only defective 'error' coin in the roll of twenty.  It appears something went wrong during the electro-plating process and a spot, very much resembling a heart, was gold plated to the left of the BTC symbol, and it's absolutely stunning.

I sent a request in to Mike for a PGP signed PDF and am still waiting on a response.  In the process of gathering as much documentation possible to proof the legitimacy of this coin.  Under the photos listed below is a conversation between Charlie and Mike regarding this coin which adds some credence to these type of defects.

Asking 10BTC or better. I feel it's worth much more as it's absolutely one-of-a-kind, but feel comfortable starting at 10.

----

----

Here's a quote from a previous post of a conversation between Charlie Sherm and Mike Caldwell adding some credence to such type of defects.

OK, the following is a conversation I just had with Mike tonight. Im not sure what my personal take-away is, but take from it what you will.

Cheers..

All images: http://imgur.com/hTo2Z23,eprAEOe,Q9S8wGT,E5FEBWM,24sgrJP#4

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 09:01:52 PM

Great photos!

If Mike sends you the confirmation you should work with Elianite and Melbustus to get their respective Casascius coin inventories to archive this version as the Golden Heart error...

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 09:46:50 PM

Nice, those photos look amazing, not just for the heart part, but the coin itself...  Why didn't you get it graded?  Shocked
I remember you already received a 10 BTC offer on the other thread, correct?  It'll be a legend if Mike himself verifies, lol
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 09:49:37 PM

Nice, those photos look amazing, not just for the heart part, but the coin itself...  Why didn't you get it graded?  Shocked
I remember you already received a 10 BTC offer on the other thread, correct?  It'll be a legend if Mike himself verifies, lol

Received 7 and 7.1 BTC on my last thread.   Will get it graded soon.  Going to take numerous clean photos of my coins before I send them in.
Possum577

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 09:34:23 PM

If you get this verified by Mike you could take to auction through Southeby's or something.

bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 12:37:46 AM

If you get this verified by Mike you could take to auction through Southeby's or something.

It's technically impossible for Mike to give a 100% confirmation without having seen it before shipping it out.  He stated that these type of spot-like defects did indeed occur, and mine happens to resemble a heart shape. 
elianite
Legendary

Activity: 1377
Merit: 1134

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 02:55:17 AM

As far as the text conversation goes and Mike not calling it an obvious fake, I think it is enough for the community to accept this as a legitimate error. Granted, if after this sells another one magically appears on the market, that second coin would be under much, much greater scepticism and scrutiny.

As a self-proclaimed expert of this field, I fully endorse this particular coin and error as legitimate. While there is of course the small possibility of Bitmarket.io having made the mark intentionally, I see that as unlikely as being found out would destroy his reputation and he is well invested in these coins. Even if the mark was somehow proven to be fraudulent, I am confident that the coin would remain valued  significantly higher then its counterparts due to the specific history behind it.

New book: BLOCKLAND: 21 Stories of Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency www.cryptonumist.com/blockland
Author of Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies. View a free sample and Buy the book at https://cryptonumist.com
To prevent hacks, DO NOT send me BTC above $300 value before first emailing coins@cryptonumist.com to confirm. Beware of scammers on Telegram/Instagram etc.
Melbustus
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:06:21 AM

As far as the text conversation goes and Mike not calling it an obvious fake, I think it is enough for the community to accept this as a legitimate error. Granted, if after this sells another one magically appears on the market, that second coin would be under much, much greater scepticism and scrutiny.

As a self-proclaimed expert of this field, I fully endorse this particular coin and error as legitimate. While there is of course the small possibility of Bitmarket.io having made the mark intentionally, I see that as unlikely as being found out would destroy his reputation and he is well invested in these coins. Even if the mark was somehow proven to be fraudulent, I am confident that the coin would remain valued  significantly higher then its counterparts due to the specific history behind it.

+1.

I'll be happy to add a specific note for this coin on http://www.spotcoins.com/bitcoin/casascius

I think this is bringing up another dimension to these coins; ie, non-variety-differentiating errors/oddities/rarities. By that I mean that the error/oddity does not classify the coin as a new "variety", but it is nonetheless a noteworthy and interesting distinction. I'll likely catalog such instances under a new "known oddities" or "known rarities" sub-listing for each Casascius variety.

Bitcoin is the first monetary system to credibly offer perfect information to all economic participants.
elianite
Legendary

Activity: 1377
Merit: 1134

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 06:20:50 AM

+1.

I'll be happy to add a specific note for this coin on http://www.spotcoins.com/bitcoin/casascius

I think this is bringing up another dimension to these coins; ie, non-variety-differentiating errors/oddities/rarities. By that I mean that the error/oddity does not classify the coin as a new "variety", but it is nonetheless a noteworthy and interesting distinction. I'll likely catalog such instances under a new "known oddities" or "known rarities" sub-listing for each Casascius variety.

Very good point. A 1-off error such as this would not get its own page in my eBook (or future database) as a 'type' of coin produced by Casascius. I think an interesting comparison are the 5 1btc 2011 coins with first-bits printed higher then normal. I categorized them as their own type of coin because they were acknowledged by Mike in his blog, but something like this heart error I would not. I very much support your idea of creating a database of these on spotcoins.

New book: BLOCKLAND: 21 Stories of Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency www.cryptonumist.com/blockland
Author of Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies. View a free sample and Buy the book at https://cryptonumist.com
To prevent hacks, DO NOT send me BTC above $300 value before first emailing coins@cryptonumist.com to confirm. Beware of scammers on Telegram/Instagram etc.
Possum577

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 05:53:59 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 06:17:14 PM by Possum577

Two steps closer to legitimizing your error coin and layering on some collector value with each step, good work!

Those pictures should be included in the examples of the "errors and oddities" variety...they're just too good to go unused.

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 03:08:30 AM

51.73 LTC...you pay shipping.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:12:58 AM

60 ltc!
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:42:57 AM

61.1 LTC Smiley

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
wheresmycoin

Activity: 654
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:18:23 AM

Not btc?
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 11:11:13 AM

BTC only. And the current bid is 7.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 02:07:20 PM

Looks pretty cool. I hope you'll get your signed confirmation.
Possum577

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 06:47:04 PM

Are you still selling this thing? Why?! It's a museum piece!!! And it's value would instantly increase once you have it solidly listed/identified in the Melbustus and Elianite Casascius catalogs as an official error coin.

justbtcme

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:35:35 PM

Are you still selling this thing? Why?! It's a museum piece!!! And it's value would instantly increase once you have it solidly listed/identified in the Melbustus and Elianite Casascius catalogs as an official error coin.

You should definitely get this then  Cool
Possum577

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 08:50:13 PM

I can't come close to affording it, unfortunately. I'm not like you guys/gals that have a mint of BTC lying around from the good old days when Bitcoin could be mined with a laptop and an AOL internet account or bought for less than $10 a piece! Haha.

I'm doing the next best thigh, though, which is share my praise of the coin. This is truly one of a kind. I bet you see more interest in this thing (if it's even still on the auction block) as we approach Valentine's day next year.

You should definitely get this then  Cool

justbtcme

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:28:06 PM

I can't come close to affording it, unfortunately. I'm not like you guys/gals that have a mint of BTC lying around from the good old days when Bitcoin could be mined with a laptop and an AOL internet account or bought for less than $10 a piece! Haha.

I'm doing the next best thigh, though, which is share my praise of the coin. This is truly one of a kind. I bet you see more interest in this thing (if it's even still on the auction block) as we approach Valentine's day next year.

You should definitely get this then  Cool

I used to fix peoples' cars for bitcoins. During the good old days when there were bitcoiners willing to pay a mechanic for repairs  Cool
toleng

Activity: 261

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:37:53 AM

wow real bitcoin rare
whether the real bitcoin bitcoin as valuable as that in the online wallet
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 12:05:51 PM

wow real bitcoin rare

Error: Bad Syntax - could not compile

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
monkeynuts
Legendary

Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:06:32 PM

wow real bitcoin rare

Grin
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 12:27:50 PM

wow real bitcoin rare

Yup. Confused the hell out of me too. So I ignored it. Smiley
Milkcookie

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:06:31 PM

This coin is very nice i love it  Kiss
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 03:03:04 AM

This coin is very nice i love it  Kiss

It's a lovely gem indeed.  This coin just radiates happiness. It's pretty neat!  I have a roll of 20 of these coins, and they're all the same thing, coin on top of coin, until you get to this one, notice the heart, and it's just charming and pleasing. A pleasure to own and observe.  My friend Michial1 or blazedout419 (not sure which between the two) has his coins framed in some special plastic which allows him to wallmount and display the coin. 
TheGr33k

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:39:17 AM

Wow this is very cool, hope to see you find a buyer. Good shots btw, makes the coin look 10x better!
Nightowlace

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 02:08:18 AM

This gem was received directly from Mike (Casascius) from one of the last batches shipped around December, 2013.  

I just noticed this thread saw something posted about it in another thread and checked it out. First of all "this gem was received directly from ME". I sold this coin to bitmarket.io from one of the rolls that my business partner and I received directly from Casascius. Everything else in this post is 100% true. It did come from one of the last rolls Mike ever shipped (check the funding date) and it did come with that little heart shaped error. I assume it happened during the electroplating process. Unless Mike wanted to spread a little love on his coins and paint a little heart on it (sarcasm). I actually didn't even notice the heart when I shipped him the coins, but immediately upon arrival he pointed it out to me via pics. There is zero chance he had time to do this himself.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:12:37 AM

This gem was received directly from Mike (Casascius) from one of the last batches shipped around December, 2013.  

I just noticed this thread saw something posted about it in another thread and checked it out. First of all "this gem was received directly from ME". I sold this coin to bitmarket.io from one of the rolls that my business partner and I received directly from Casascius. Everything else in this post is 100% true. It did come from one of the last rolls Mike ever shipped (check the funding date) and it did come with that little heart shaped error. I assume it happened during the electroplating process. Unless Mike wanted to spread a little love on his coins and paint a little heart on it (sarcasm). I actually didn't even notice the heart when I shipped him the coins, but immediately upon arrival he pointed it out to me via pics. There is zero chance he had time to do this himself.

So then any signed scans from Mike would need to be requested by you in order for the OP to get it.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 12:07:53 PM

Yup. Thx for the input!
Nightowlace

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 05:24:51 PM

So then any signed scans from Mike would need to be requested by you in order for the OP to get it.

I have no problem requesting these docs for purchaser.

Speaking of which I actually need some from you Smoothie. I will PM you the first bits when I get them back from grading.
Possum577

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 05:48:24 AM

Why are you bumping this?

Are you trying to sell it?

bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 01:19:34 PM

Why are you bumping this?

Are you trying to sell it?
Trying to get maximum exposure for all new and old members. The more exposure the more interest. I will continue bumping it for the next year or two until someone offers a number what may compel me to sell.  Current top offer is 7BTC.
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

do you have anymore of these?

There is only one of these in existence. No I didn't sell it, yet. So yes I still have it.
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1752

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:08:17 AM

Hi Bitmarket.io

How would ANACS grade this coin?  Would it be an error coin?  Would you be willing to have it graded as a condition of the sale?  ie: sale only occurs if it receives a certain grade?

I am genuinely interested in the coin and could see offering greater than the current highest offer.

Thanks!

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 01:29:25 AM

Hi Bitmarket.io

How would ANACS grade this coin?  Would it be an error coin?  Would you be willing to have it graded as a condition of the sale?  ie: sale only occurs if it receives a certain grade?

I am genuinely interested in the coin and could see offering greater than the current highest offer.

Thanks!
Not sure. Will find out once I send it in.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 02:06:18 AM

Hi Bitmarket.io

Thanks!
Not sure. Will find out once I send it in.

Well get on it!  ANACS will pretty much put whatever you want on the slab though for these "tokens" if you tell them to.
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 03:57:01 PM

Will update the post once ANACS grades it.
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 02:50:05 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2014, 06:19:26 PM by bitmarket.io

I just took a closer look at the photos I posted in my OP.

I noticed in one of them, on the back, you can see additional gold spots that Mike mentioned. Further proof that this coin has lots of gold plating errors.

Photo:

nubbins
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 04:20:51 PM

Sweet macro shots of that melt ring!

No longer buying/selling Casascius coins. Beware scammers.
My OTC Web of Trust ratings / What's a PGP chain of custody?
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 04:23:58 PM

I'll start the bidding again... This time my offer is 4.5BTC.
nubbins
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 04:31:17 PM

:0

Now where did I leave my electroplating machine...

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 02:47:58 PM

Have you sent this coin into ANACS for grading yet? I think getting it graded and seeing what ANACS says about the "heart" might be a good idea!
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 05:24:09 PM

Have you sent this coin into ANACS for grading yet? I think getting it graded and seeing what ANACS says about the "heart" might be a good idea!
No I haven't sent it in yet. Haven't gotten around to it. I will hand deliver them my coins. Too many to ship.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 05:41:27 PM

I'm curious: how does a defect like this happen?
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:33:50 PM

I'm curious: how does a defect like this happen?

Mike kind of explained that in the SMS exchange.  See OP.

The gold is essentially in a liquid state when electro plated onto the coin.  As with all liquids, they can slip over or leave a few drops behind.

Ah I see, thanks for the reply Smiley
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 07:55:41 PM

Just have to say what a Beautiful coin this is, I have been following you trying to sell it for months, good luck!

Amazing pictures of the coin in the OP by the way! Such high caliber shots really do that work of numismatic art justice! Would be interested to see other super clear macro shots of some other popular physical cryptos, I think it would be interesting to see all of the fine details up close!

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 04:05:27 PM

Does anyone else see bitcointalk's proxy error image for the photos or...? Because that's what I see.

Yep same thing here.
nubbins
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:04:27 PM

Try hitting refresh? The same thing has happened to me occasionally in the past.

Apparently it's a common issue, there's a patch, but it costs like 6,001 BTC. You can help out by donating to the forum!  Cool

iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 02:19:25 AM

I just don't see any point in buying this coin.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
Possum577

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 12:02:36 AM

I just don't see any point in buying this coin.

Is it that you don't see the point in buying Casascius coins or you don't see the point in paying a premium to buy this coin with the heart?

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 01:01:48 AM

I hope you sent that in for grading! I am sure if you told ANACS too they would label it an error. Looks like a MS-67 if I had to guess at it.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 01:20:51 AM

I hope you sent that in for grading! I am sure if you told ANACS too they would label it an error. Looks like a MS-67 if I had to guess at it.

I sure did. And if it wasn't for your sample form I would have no clue how to fill it out. Cheesy

Glad it helped..now take my 16BTC and send me that sexy 10BTC  Kiss
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 01:40:29 AM

I sure did. And if it wasn't for your sample form I would have no clue how to fill it out. Cheesy

Glad it helped..now take my 16BTC and send me that sexy 10BTC  Kiss

u r 2 cute. lemme think bout it Cheesy

Hahah I shall not hold my breath, but I am excited to see you post me your screen shot from ANACS with your grades soon!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:04:54 AM

Coin still for sale?Huh
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:17:40 AM

damn straight. charlie is in jail now. so no bidders yet. but i have no problem waiting years. Smiley

Technically he isn't in jail .... yet. He has a period of time before sentencing begins.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 09:16:07 AM

How do you take such great pics?
And free bump for this awesome coin Smiley
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:51:56 PM

those are some sexy shots indeed. a DSLR w/ maco lenses does the trick. i sent my coins in for grading. all of them. when they get back i'll take some really neat high res shots in a light box. so it will have a solid white background and the coin will just pop. and you will see all the little details and imperfections on the coin from the photograph

Can't wait for those coins to arrive to you from ANACS Wink
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 10:39:55 AM

Do you have any of the 1BTC Silver-Gold round without an error for sale?

I'd somewhat like to get one perhaps even if it's been spent already. The coin itself looks awesome.

{ BitSpill }
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 08:01:14 PM

I'd somewhat like to get one perhaps even if it's been spent already. The coin itself looks awesome.

Yes I have plenty. They are being graded and I'll pick them up when I get back to the states at the end of this month. I'll let you know what grades I have.

All my coins are loaded.

And any ungraded?

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 03:52:52 AM

Yes I have plenty. They are being graded and I'll pick them up when I get back to the states at the end of this month. I'll let you know what grades I have.

All my coins are loaded.

And any ungraded?

yes i have some of those too. graded or not they are all in mint condition as they shipped. send me your best offer
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 08:25:43 AM

get this coin now you know it will be worth a fortune in a few years
nubbins
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 06:29:56 PM

Is this still the highest offer?

bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 06:37:20 AM

Is this still the highest offer?

i dunno bout that guy. most people are flaky on here. but if his offer stands then yes that is the highest. it was 7 but charlie's out.
nubbins
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 02:08:18 PM

At the risk of asking a silly question, got PGP docs for this coin or the 10?

bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 11:36:06 PM

At the risk of asking a silly question, got PGP docs for this coin or the 10?

neither. but the coin only exchanged 2 trustworthy people. mike > nightlowace > me

some i received directly from goat. i think he sent me pgp paper prints but i dunno if i still have those. i'll look.
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 11:16:37 PM

bump
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 03:41:14 AM

bump
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 09:49:26 PM

Tits ass big
bitspill
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 12:55:12 AM

Tits ass big

I believe you wrote that backwards Wink

{ BitSpill }
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 05:38:38 AM

bumps
sidebOOb

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:20:50 PM

when are you shipping its been 2 weeks ?
bitspill
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 07:42:00 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2015, 08:42:53 PM by bitspill

What's he supposed to be shipping?

No one has made an offer high enough for bitmarket.io to be comfortable selling yet.

{ BitSpill }
cyclops
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 08:05:23 PM

No one has made an offer high enough for bitmarket.io to be comfortable seeming yet.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=980981.0
bitspill
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 08:42:13 PM

No one has made an offer high enough for bitmarket.io to be comfortable seeming yet.

I don't see where sidebOOb funded OgNasty escrow, there is no transaction sending ~2.5 btc to the escrow address two weeks ago.  https://blockchain.info/address/168WXhArv7Fasqvi2xm5MQMfLhG18jifMe

This is also better discussed on the relevant thread rather than here

{ BitSpill }
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 01:11:47 AM

I don't see where sidebOOb funded OgNasty escrow, there is no transaction sending ~2.5 btc to the escrow address two weeks ago.  https://blockchain.info/address/168WXhArv7Fasqvi2xm5MQMfLhG18jifMe

This person had posted on a number of threads with the exact same message. I would say there is a pretty good chance that he is just trolling.
cyclops
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 01:29:35 PM

This person had posted on a number of threads with the exact same message. I would say there is a pretty good chance that he is just trolling.

No, from the sale thread
There is a transaction to from Sideboob addy to OgNasty at the date of the agreement, however it is slightly more (2.60663956 BTC) 
tx id: ddba787654a5d25469b54f3dd8ba40776e58ae3a864e5fb86cfbc89250fdabc8

Sideboob, I suggest you contact OgNasty to sort out this issues, if you have not already done so.

It is the escrows responsibility to sort these type of issues out.

If you have transfered funds to OgNasty (168WXhArv7Fasqvi2xm5MQMfLhG18jifMe), then is your funds safe.
OgNasty is an experienced escrow, I am confident that he will solve out this out.

Until you sort out the matter, please don't spam the forum:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703713.msg11087570#msg11087570
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=997985.msg11087537#msg11087537
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=813238.msg11087523#msg11087523

If you had bought something and seller did not ship yet, neither responds to your PM's you would try to get as much visibility as possible for him to notice... I see no trolling here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: