Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:37:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ultra Rare 1BTC Silver-Gold Round /w "The Golden Heart" error!  (Read 15482 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
toleng

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:37:53 AM

wow real bitcoin rare
whether the real bitcoin bitcoin as valuable as that in the online wallet
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 12:05:51 PM

wow real bitcoin rare

Error: Bad Syntax - could not compile

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
monkeynuts
Legendary

Activity: 1252
Merit: 1259

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:06:32 PM

wow real bitcoin rare

Grin
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 12:27:50 PM

wow real bitcoin rare

Yup. Confused the hell out of me too. So I ignored it. Smiley
Milkcookie

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:06:31 PM

This coin is very nice i love it  Kiss
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 03:03:04 AM

This coin is very nice i love it  Kiss

It's a lovely gem indeed.  This coin just radiates happiness. It's pretty neat!  I have a roll of 20 of these coins, and they're all the same thing, coin on top of coin, until you get to this one, notice the heart, and it's just charming and pleasing. A pleasure to own and observe.  My friend Michial1 or blazedout419 (not sure which between the two) has his coins framed in some special plastic which allows him to wallmount and display the coin. 
TheGr33k

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:39:17 AM

Wow this is very cool, hope to see you find a buyer. Good shots btw, makes the coin look 10x better!
Nightowlace

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 02:08:18 AM

This gem was received directly from Mike (Casascius) from one of the last batches shipped around December, 2013.  

I just noticed this thread saw something posted about it in another thread and checked it out. First of all "this gem was received directly from ME". I sold this coin to bitmarket.io from one of the rolls that my business partner and I received directly from Casascius. Everything else in this post is 100% true. It did come from one of the last rolls Mike ever shipped (check the funding date) and it did come with that little heart shaped error. I assume it happened during the electroplating process. Unless Mike wanted to spread a little love on his coins and paint a little heart on it (sarcasm). I actually didn't even notice the heart when I shipped him the coins, but immediately upon arrival he pointed it out to me via pics. There is zero chance he had time to do this himself.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:12:37 AM

This gem was received directly from Mike (Casascius) from one of the last batches shipped around December, 2013.  

I just noticed this thread saw something posted about it in another thread and checked it out. First of all "this gem was received directly from ME". I sold this coin to bitmarket.io from one of the rolls that my business partner and I received directly from Casascius. Everything else in this post is 100% true. It did come from one of the last rolls Mike ever shipped (check the funding date) and it did come with that little heart shaped error. I assume it happened during the electroplating process. Unless Mike wanted to spread a little love on his coins and paint a little heart on it (sarcasm). I actually didn't even notice the heart when I shipped him the coins, but immediately upon arrival he pointed it out to me via pics. There is zero chance he had time to do this himself.

So then any signed scans from Mike would need to be requested by you in order for the OP to get it.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 12:07:53 PM

Yup. Thx for the input!
Nightowlace

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 05:24:51 PM

So then any signed scans from Mike would need to be requested by you in order for the OP to get it.

I have no problem requesting these docs for purchaser.

Speaking of which I actually need some from you Smoothie. I will PM you the first bits when I get them back from grading.
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 05:48:24 AM

Why are you bumping this?

Are you trying to sell it?

bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 01:19:34 PM

Why are you bumping this?

Are you trying to sell it?
Trying to get maximum exposure for all new and old members. The more exposure the more interest. I will continue bumping it for the next year or two until someone offers a number what may compel me to sell.  Current top offer is 7BTC.
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

do you have anymore of these?

There is only one of these in existence. No I didn't sell it, yet. So yes I still have it.
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1753

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:08:17 AM

Hi Bitmarket.io

How would ANACS grade this coin?  Would it be an error coin?  Would you be willing to have it graded as a condition of the sale?  ie: sale only occurs if it receives a certain grade?

I am genuinely interested in the coin and could see offering greater than the current highest offer.

Thanks!

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 01:29:25 AM

Hi Bitmarket.io

How would ANACS grade this coin?  Would it be an error coin?  Would you be willing to have it graded as a condition of the sale?  ie: sale only occurs if it receives a certain grade?

I am genuinely interested in the coin and could see offering greater than the current highest offer.

Thanks!
Not sure. Will find out once I send it in.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 02:06:18 AM

Hi Bitmarket.io

Thanks!
Not sure. Will find out once I send it in.

Well get on it!  ANACS will pretty much put whatever you want on the slab though for these "tokens" if you tell them to.
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 03:57:01 PM

Will update the post once ANACS grades it.
bitmarket.io (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 02:50:05 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2014, 06:19:26 PM by bitmarket.io

I just took a closer look at the photos I posted in my OP.

I noticed in one of them, on the back, you can see additional gold spots that Mike mentioned. Further proof that this coin has lots of gold plating errors.

Photo:

nubbins
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 04:20:51 PM

Sweet macro shots of that melt ring!

No longer buying/selling Casascius coins. Beware scammers.
My OTC Web of Trust ratings / What's a PGP chain of custody?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: