Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:41:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS]Default Trust account - Hero/Legendary[closed]  (Read 25454 times)
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:02:07 PM

you have a account supermarket Smiley
how many account have you got?
The availability of my accounts is listed in my op

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
koelen3
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007

Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:33:22 PM

Why would/do people buy accounts?
Can't hey just make a new account for themselves?  Huh
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:35:39 PM

They want to buy accounts so they can participate in signature deals (primarily). It takes several months to rank up to full member or member status, or senior member status and the signature deals tend to pay more for higher ranking accounts.

Additionally higher ranking accounts are able to post more frequently (if you create a new account then you need to wait 360 seconds between posts which is very annoying). Additionally there is some level of respect that people get when they have higher ranking accounts verses when they use a newbie account.
koelen3
Legendary

Merit: 1007

Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:39:11 PM

They want to buy accounts so they can participate in signature deals (primarily). It takes several months to rank up to full member or member status, or senior member status and the signature deals tend to pay more for higher ranking accounts.

Additionally higher ranking accounts are able to post more frequently (if you create a new account then you need to wait 360 seconds between posts which is very annoying). Additionally there is some level of respect that people get when they have higher ranking accounts verses when they use a newbie account.
Never knew these accounts can be sold or bought ! Isn't it like illegal ?
People can scam using these accounts  Angry
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:43:20 PM

It is not illegal nor is it against the rules to trade accounts.

People can scam with any level account, people can build up their own accounts to scam if they wanted to. The trading of accounts takes away the incentive to scam because doing so would remove the value from their account.
PistolPete

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:35:14 PM

People can scam with any level account, people can build up their own accounts to scam if they wanted to. The trading of accounts takes away the incentive to scam because doing so would remove the value from their account.

It was nice of you to answer patiently, but check through post history and trust and you will see that these were redundant questions only to increase paid post count. Unless its you who bought it and are trying to boost it to Hero and bump your thread at the same time.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:39:25 PM

Can't hey just make a new account for themselves?  Huh

People can scam using these accounts  Angry

It was nice of you to answer patiently, but check through post history and trust and you will see that these were redundant questions only to increase paid post count. Unless its you who bought it and are trying to boost it to Hero and bump your thread at the same time.
I wouldn't be surprised if he was just trying to pad his post count (I effectively stopped the spam on my thread by moving the conversation to PM). I don't however like questions unanswered on my thread (except for extreme trolling in which case I really have no choice but to ignore them).

I also try to answer questions ASAP to avoid the "free bump" issue.
PistolPete

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:54:00 PM

Well, I would say you are entitled to it if the question is not being asked by you.

I am curious, you spent some time and effort to communicate with him (you mentioned you carried the conversation to PM). Were you aware that this was a recently bought account?
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:00:42 PM

Well, I would say you are entitled to it if the question is not being asked by you.
either way I like to answer quickly. Even ignoring the "free bump" issue it is bad customer service to make people wait.
I am curious, you spent some time and effort to communicate with him (you mentioned you carried the conversation to PM). Were you aware that this was a recently bought account?
the conversation quickly fizzled. However I looked at it and I don't think it was purchased. You can PM me if you want me to tell you why I think this.
vafelcz

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 07:45:57 PM

Sr. member account with neg. trust have it for scam or .. ?

>> XOTIKA.tv <<    Adult cam site powered by cryptocurrency
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
Tip hot girls online with your Bitcoin We accept Bitcoin, Dogecoin and many more
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 07:51:39 PM

Sr. member account with neg. trust have it for scam or .. ?
I got that account via my lending thread. The guy scammed both me and another lender (who said he took the account as collateral but really did not).

It is my understanding that the trust can be removed for .15 to the other lender.

I will send you a pm
Candystripes

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 01:19:48 AM

These prices are ridiculous, nobody buy at this price I can get cheaper.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 01:41:54 AM

I can understand why the price is high for you. Don't troll here. You are justing trying to shake his business as you hot nwgative trust from him. Undecided It is like trying to bring down a building with barr hands! Grin Many have been sold AFAIK. It's not a high price and most of the buyers who bought accounts sold at lower price were scammed.

~~MZ~~

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 04:35:51 AM

I am fairly certain that you cannot get accounts at a lower rate, at least not ones without negative trust as BadBear tends to give all your accounts negative trust Wink
As mentioned above you are just upset about me giving you negative trust
My prices are fair and there is a demand for my accounts at ht price I sell for.
TrailingComet

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 08:34:15 AM

Do you also buy accounts or are you only sell side active?

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 08:36:06 AM

i am only selling now.
picolo

Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 12:06:06 PM

i am only selling now.

You have too many accounts so you don't buy anymore?
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 04:17:41 PM

i am only selling now.

You have too many accounts so you don't buy anymore?
All it means is that I am not buying. You can take it as just that
peligro

Activity: 593
Merit: 500

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 08:30:19 AM

**special** buy my entire inventory for 5.85 BTC. It will include all accounts in the OP plus 9 Junior member accounts that can et 80+ activity by just posting and 15 newbie accounts with between 4 and 13 posts each. **limited time offer***

There has been an increase in account selling threads and now this. Is there a particular reason, or is it only due to PD not happening?
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 08:01:55 PM

**special** buy my entire inventory for 5.85 BTC. It will include all accounts in the OP plus 9 Junior member accounts that can et 80+ activity by just posting and 15 newbie accounts with between 4 and 13 posts each. **limited time offer***

There has been an increase in account selling threads and now this. Is there a particular reason, or is it only due to PD not happening?
I am not behind any of the new selling threads.

Managing so many accounts has proven to be verytime consuming and I am looking to focus on my lending business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: