Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:29:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS]Default Trust account - Hero/Legendary[closed]  (Read 25454 times)
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 07:41:55 AM

I would like a member account assuming it has neutral trust.
PM sent
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Berau

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 09:23:13 AM

I have sent a PM to you regarding purchase of accounts.

Thanks!
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:49:59 AM

Thanks!
I replied to your PM
Frost

Activity: 602
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 02:26:56 PM

Fun to see that people are buying forum accounts here... good to know. In case I get tired of my account, I know what to do lol.
Berau

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 10:55:22 PM

Fun to see that people are buying forum accounts here... good to know. In case I get tired of my account, I know what to do lol.

Your account would be worth a bit more than average full member accounts since you have an avatar.

Thanks!
I replied to your PM

I have replied.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 11:04:06 PM

Your account would be worth a bit more than average full member accounts since you have an avatar.

Thanks!
I replied to your PM

I have replied.
I am notified anytime I receive a PM so you don't need to post here every time you send me a PM. But I replied to your reply.
Frost

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 09:24:24 AM

Thanks!
I replied to your PM

I have replied.

Just out of curiosity, what is such an account with avatar worth? Whats the going price?
Berau

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 09:52:58 AM

Thanks!
I replied to your PM

I have replied.

Just out of curiosity, what is such an account with avatar worth? Whats the going price?

Your account is probably worth 0.3 right now. You should really ask quickseller the question though.

Also quickseller I'm about to send you an email.
Frost

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 10:23:14 AM

Thanks!
I replied to your PM

I have replied.

Your account is probably worth 0.3 right now. You should really ask quickseller the question though.

Also quickseller I'm about to send you an email.

Interesting. Thank you for answering.
Mr Tea

Activity: 270

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 12:33:21 PM

Thanks!
I replied to your PM

I have replied.

I doubt it. Seniors seem to be going for around that price but I guess having an avatar makes it a little more valuable but most people don't care about avatars from what I gather as most buy them for signature campaign earnings and they're irrelevant for that.

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 03:57:27 PM

Thanks!
I replied to your PM

I have replied.

I would say an account with an avatar is probably worth somewhere between .02 and .05 more then a non-avatar account, although once the new forum comes out everyone should be able to have avatars again.

@Berau - I got your email and replied, however again you do not need to post whenever you send a PM or an email.
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:19:37 PM

This account BTCreward was bought from quikseller , He gave the account negative trust instantly after buying , this is simply scamming as now the account is of no use at all !

Beware and dont deal with him , or do if you agree to accept red trust , ruined account !!
[/color]

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 01:31:06 PM

This account BTCreward was bought from quikseller , He gave the account negative trust instantly after buying , this is simply scamming as now the account is of no use at all !

Beware and dont deal with him , or do if you agree to accept red trust , ruined account !!

You were given negative trust because it was discovered that you are a scammer. You were given the opportunity to repay the people you stole from in order to get the negative trust removed from your account however you have not done so.
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 02:27:14 AM

once inventory is exhausted this thread will most likely close. My senior accounts have officially sold out as of today.

You should probably remove "more coming soon" from the OP then.  Smiley
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 02:28:31 AM

once inventory is exhausted this thread will most likely close. My senior accounts have officially sold out as of today.

You should probably remove "more coming soon" from the OP then.  Smiley
The OP is PGP signed, so I will remove that the next time I edit the OP. Although it is still possible that I will rank up an existing full member account so I could have another senior member averrable in the future
peligro

Activity: 593
Merit: 500

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 08:44:38 AM

How do you handle account bans? If someone buys your account and gets banned, then all the accounts get compromised as there is no way to know for sure that the account was really sold.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 11:16:40 AM

How do you handle account bans? If someone buys your account and gets banned, then all the accounts get compromised as there is no way to know for sure that the account was really sold.
I have sold accounts in the past where the buyer immediately started making dozens of spammy posts, and was quickly banned. None of my other accounts were affected. I think it is pretty fair to say that BadBear is pretty good at detecting when an account was sold.
peligro

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 02:16:16 PM

I have sold accounts in the past where the buyer immediately started making dozens of spammy posts, and was quickly banned. None of my other accounts were affected. I think it is pretty fair to say that BadBear is pretty good at detecting when an account was sold.

I had that question following this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=994097.0

IMO banning everyone, seller, buyer is the right thing to do as one can never be sure that the account has indeed been sold. You would obviously disagree to this, but not doing this creates a loophole.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 02:20:18 PM

I had that question following this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=994097.0

IMO banning everyone, seller, buyer is the right thing to do as one can never be sure that the account has indeed been sold. You would obviously disagree to this, but not doing this creates a loophole.
It shouldn't be too difficult to tell if an account is sold, especially if the posting habits changes substantially. It is also not difficult to tell when an account is sold, especially considering the fact that most people who are going to get banned for signature spam are not going to go out of their way to hide the fact that their account is banned.

Edit: the fact that I have a reputation of putting in a lot of effort into what I post likely is going to give me additional credibility when it comes to these decisions.

Also if you are curious, yes people have likely tried to get me banned by buying multiple accounts and then immediately started posting large amounts of shit posts in a very short amount of time. I was notified by the person that purchased them that they were banned for 14 days within an hour (they had probably made ~150 one liners in that time) and no none of my other accounts that I own were affected. 
peligro

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 02:33:35 PM

Also if you are curious, yes people have likely tried to get me banned by buying multiple accounts and then immediately started posting large amounts of shit posts in a very short amount of time. I was notified by the person that purchased them that they were banned for 14 days within an hour (they had probably made ~150 one liners in that time) and no none of my other accounts that I own were affected.  

I wasn't but now I am. You are saying someone deliberately bought accounts from you to get you banned? Considering that you ended getting paid, it was a double failure then.

If I had to guess I would pick Zedicus.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: