Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:21:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS]Default Trust account - Hero/Legendary[closed]  (Read 25454 times)
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 12:35:23 AM

I am just wondering who would be willing to buy a Hero account for the price of 1.1 BTC?
Have you sold some already?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 12:38:36 AM

I am just wondering who would be willing to buy a Hero account for the price of 1.1 BTC?
Yes I have actually sold hero accounts for more then that.

Reasons why people would want to spend that much for a hero account would include to participate in signature campaigns, to have significantly lower waiting times between the time they need to wait between posting, to get the "status" of a hero among many other reasons.
peligro

Activity: 593
Merit: 500

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 10:25:35 AM

**special** buy my entire inventory for 5.85 BTC. It will include all accounts in the OP plus 9 Junior member accounts that can et 80+ activity by just posting and 15 newbie accounts with between 4 and 13 posts each. **limited time offer***

There has been an increase in account selling threads and now this. Is there a particular reason, or is it only due to PD not happening?
I am not behind any of the new selling threads.

Managing so many accounts has proven to be verytime consuming and I am looking to focus on my lending business.

There is clearly a lot of accounts for sell now. May not be the best time for you to exit.

You are making a profit in lending? Most I see fold and end up with losses.
jamesphamm33

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:40:31 PM

Reasons why people would want to spend that much for a hero account would include to participate in signature campaigns, to have significantly lower waiting times between the time they need to wait between posting, to get the "status" of a hero among many other reasons.

Yes by selling a hacked hero account and scamming both users.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741302.0

Would not suggest buying accounts from this user. Might get fucked over in the future just like the situation in the link ^
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:42:01 PM

Yes by selling a hacked hero account and scamming both users.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741302.0

Would not suggest buying accounts from this user. Might get fucked over in the future just like the situation in the link ^
If you had bothered to look into the situation you would see that the person who created the thread was attempting to scam by pretending to have his account hacked.
Whitehouse

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:49:23 PM

How much waiting time does Heroes have? I can't imagine that's much of a factor in buying one seeing as i never even encounter any problems being a full member. I think most people will buy Heroes for the prestige or trust of having or being one. One bitcoin is a lot of money for a forum account, though.

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:51:55 PM

How much waiting time does Heroes have? I can't imagine that's much of a factor in buying one seeing as i never even encounter any problems being a full member. I think most people will buy Heroes for the prestige or trust of having or being one. One bitcoin is a lot of money for a forum account, though.
It takes roughly 18 months to become a hero assuming that you make at least 1 post every two weeks and have a total of 480 posts or more.
I also have several senior accounts available that will become heros in a few months (already have almost and over 400 activity) for a lot less then the price of a hero.
tripodo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 07:48:37 AM

how much will you pay for a senior account

250+ activity
neutral trust
i can prove ownership, i will even give you the wallet along with the private key for the full ownership of the account
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 12:19:03 PM

how much will you pay for a senior account

250+ activity
neutral trust
i can prove ownership, i will even give you the wallet along with the private key for the full ownership of the account
pm sent
btcminer021

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Mine hard!

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:31:25 AM

Interesting that the forum allows such activity that clearly degrades its own reputation...  Undecided

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 02:39:45 AM

Interesting that the forum allows such activity that clearly degrades its own reputation...  Undecided
There are plenty of valid reasons that accounts are traded. The demand for accounts is primarily driven by signature campaigns, but also by the fact that users need to wait significant amounts of time between making posts when they first join the forum.

Additionally the fact that account trading is allowed reduces the number of scams because someone who is in need of funds could sell their account instead of attempting to pull off a scam.
btcminer021

Mine hard!

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:08:58 PM

Additionally the fact that account trading is allowed reduces the number of scams because someone who is in need of funds could sell their account instead of attempting to pull off a scam.
Thanks for your opinion, but I completely disagree. Scammers use these new accounts to establish trust and perform scams, not the other way around.

████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 06:13:20 PM

Thanks for your opinion, but I completely disagree. Scammers use these new accounts to establish trust and perform scams, not the other way around.
If someone needs money and there is no way to extract value from from their account then they would have no choice but to resort to attempt to scam. If someone were to pay money to buy an established account and try to scam then it is possible that they would not succeed in scamming but would have their account marked with negative trust which would essentially mean they would have waisted the money they just spend buying the account
colinistheman

Activity: 872
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 08:39:29 PM

The only reason a person would spend money on a bitcointalk forum account like this is for some kind of deception-- to make it appear like they are someone they are not (someone more trustworthy and longstanding).

Thus the motive behind this entire thread is dishonesty, whether stated directly or not.

Aside from being dishonest, it undermines all bitcointalk user accounts by making their longevity and activity less credible.

Shame on you OP for passively supporting dishonesty and potential criminal behavior. I'm surprised this is allowed here.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 05:37:45 AM

The only reason a person would spend money on a bitcointalk forum account like this is for some kind of deception-- to make it appear like they are someone they are not (someone more trustworthy and longstanding).
This is not true. The primary reason why people buy accounts is to participate in signature deals. The vast majority of my accounts never engage in any kind of business except for signature campaigns.

Additionally the accounts that I currently have for sale all have neutral trust. If someone were to trust someone with no trade history then they will eventually get scammed either way.
Thus the motive behind this entire thread is dishonesty, whether stated directly or not.
You are wrong. The motive behind this thread is to embrace a free market.

more bs
no
btcminer021

Mine hard!

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 09:38:05 PM

This is not true. The primary reason why people buy accounts is to participate in signature deals. The vast majority of my accounts never engage in any kind of business except for signature campaigns.

Additionally the accounts that I currently have for sale all have neutral trust. If someone were to trust someone with no trade history then they will eventually get scammed either way.

more bs
no

^
              |
I'm with  |  on this. Nothing good can come of selling one person's account to another. It's simple deception regardless.

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 11:02:40 PM

more bs
no

^
              |
I'm with  |  on this. Nothing good can come of selling one person's account to another. It's simple deception regardless.
Duely noted, thanks.
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 12:43:13 AM

Given you were so keen to make fallacious arguments on my thread, I was surprised to see you are an account seller. Your reasoning skills are even worse here, where you indicate that you have access to the thoughts and motives of people that buy your accounts.

Should I say that the feedback you have is most likely false because you have so many accounts and therefore left feedback from one of those? My evidence is good, based on my own view of the nature of someone I don't know.

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2015, 08:37:04 AM

Should I say that the feedback you have is most likely false because you have so many accounts and therefore left feedback from one of those? My evidence is good, based on my own view of the nature of someone I don't know.

Wrong! Check who left feedback on his profile.

-MZ

PenguinFire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

That Darn Cat

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 07:26:00 AM

I would like a member account assuming it has neutral trust.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: