Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:32:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What denomination should the next standard card be?
$200 - 3 (23.1%)
$250 - 5 (38.5%)
$300 - 5 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinCashout.com - Discussion  (Read 21160 times)
semyazza (OP)

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2011, 07:53:03 PM

One last thing, if I withdraw all of the funds of the Virtual CC to Paypal, it's good as disposed right? Thanks! I find that you're always out of stock. I hope I get the chance next time.

Yes, you can just forget about the card information and be done with it.  Unfortunately we run out of stock faster than we would like as the demand for our cards backed by our customer service makes people want them more and keep coming back.  We add cards daily between 6PM-8PM.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xanek

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2011, 11:09:12 PM

Great service. The Customer support replys within a couple of hours from my experience, the payment is somewhat quick, it does happen within 9am~5pm like it lists, and the card works fine.
AyeYo

Activity: 154
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 15, 2011, 01:49:43 AM

I hopefully just grabbed one of your last $50 cards, but I'm a bit confused on how this works.  I directly sent the Bitcoins and then hit the "I have sent payment" or whatever button... so how on earth do you make the connection between my email address/order and the completely random payment of Bitcoins to your address?

Enjoying the dose of reality or getting a laugh out of my posts? Feel free to toss me a penny or two, everyone else seems to be doing it! 1Kn8NqvbCC83zpvBsKMtu4sjso5PjrQEu1
semyazza (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2011, 02:11:58 AM

I hopefully just grabbed one of your last $50 cards, but I'm a bit confused on how this works.  I directly sent the Bitcoins and then hit the "I have sent payment" or whatever button... so how on earth do you make the connection between my email address/order and the completely random payment of Bitcoins to your address?

After supplying your e-mail address on the site we have custom code that we wrote that tracks orders,inventory and payments.  We then get notified to dispatch your card and we send the card out to you.
AyeYo

View Profile
May 15, 2011, 02:35:12 AM

Cool.  As long as it works, I don't care how you do it.  Tongue

One more question though - you mentioned to someone earlier that as long as his payment was in by 11 something PM, it'd go through, even though the advertised times are 9am-5pm. Does this mean my transaction from about an hour ago will have a card sent out tonight (after 10 confirmations) or do I have to wait until 9am tomorrow for the email?

Thanks for running this service.  I had almost given up hope after Coincard was shot down.

Enjoying the dose of reality or getting a laugh out of my posts? Feel free to toss me a penny or two, everyone else seems to be doing it! 1Kn8NqvbCC83zpvBsKMtu4sjso5PjrQEu1
Nesetalis

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 15, 2011, 03:34:09 AM

oh, i really like this idea... hope you guys get the refillable cards soon Cheesy

ZOMG Moo!
Clavulanic

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 15, 2011, 05:31:38 AM

Ordered a custom amount from them recently. Received the card info from them through email and it checked out on the visa website. Just waiting for it to arrive in the mail. So long as the physical card checks out I will definitely be doing business with them again.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
AyeYo

View Profile
May 15, 2011, 02:00:22 PM

Worked great, got the card details this morning and registered it with TD Bank.  Working and dollar amount confirmed.  Thanks guys, excellent service.  Hopefully I can snag another tonight.

xGreg

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2011, 06:46:10 PM

Is this only for U.S. customers?  Huh
semyazza (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2011, 11:14:04 PM

Is this only for U.S. customers?  Huh

From what the banks that we deal with state they should work in all but OFAC Listed nations.  We have no way to confirm this and thus can't guarantee or provide support to those outside the U.S. until we can confirm.
AyeYo

View Profile
May 15, 2011, 11:19:19 PM

You you guys refill stock even on weekend nights?

semyazza (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2011, 11:45:57 PM

You you guys refill stock even on weekend nights?

Yes
semyazza (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2011, 09:37:35 PM

Card stock will not be replenished tonight as we enable our new site design and test for bugs.  We will resume business as normal May 18,2011 @6PM EST with a fully automated system.
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2011, 11:52:50 PM

Card stock will not be replenished tonight as we enable our new site design and test for bugs.  We will resume business as normal May 18,2011 @6PM EST with a fully automated system.

Has this also slowed email responses?  I emailed about 24hrs asking if you'd mail a card to Canada for an increased fee with no response.  If you're busy with site overhauls, I quite understand. Smiley
semyazza (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2011, 11:55:11 AM

Has this also slowed email responses?  I emailed about 24hrs asking if you'd mail a card to Canada for an increased fee with no response.  If you're busy with site overhauls, I quite understand. Smiley

Site overhauls have brought our response time to approximately 16 hours instead of the usually 4-6 hours.
TiagoTiago

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
May 18, 2011, 02:21:16 PM

Has anyone used one of these cards sucessfully in Brazil yet?

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
niooron

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 18, 2011, 02:42:25 PM

The site has an updated FAQ that says that the cards will not work outside the US.
TiagoTiago

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
May 18, 2011, 02:44:20 PM

oh Sad

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
semyazza (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2011, 03:03:58 PM

The site has an updated FAQ that says that the cards will not work outside the US.

From what the banks that we deal with state they should work in all but OFAC Listed nations.  We have no way to confirm this and thus can't guarantee or provide support to those outside the U.S. until we can confirm.
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 18, 2011, 03:30:50 PM

Just to check here, does your FAQ state the cards don't work outside of the US because you can't confirm 100% otherwise?  Or have you confirmed that they don't work outside of the US?  I can understand you saying they don't work outside of the US as you havn't confirmed, because they can't get blamed if someone tries the card in another country and it doesn't go anyway.

I say that because I figure a US gift credit card should work anywhere where a US credit card would.  I'm in Canada, and I'm presuming that I can use a gift card anywhere in Canada where a normal credit card would be accepted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: