Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:19:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Windows Sidebar Gadget Supports (Deepbit/Slush/Eligius/BTCMine/BTCGuild)  (Read 25983 times)
Veldy

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2011, 12:42:34 PM

Yes, I know there are a few of these gadgets out there, but I wanted one that matched all the other widgets I use.
As of right now it only supports www.deepbit.net. I will be adding more features to it and would welcome any suggestions.

All code is in javascript / html and can be viewed with ease.
The gadget does access the hard drive to save to a ini file to store apikey info.

Features:

- Your total hash rate
- Available balance
- Global pool hash rate
- Shows all workers on your account ( green for online / red for offline )
- Current BTC rate via mtgox.com
- Auto update feature
More features to come.
http://www.bitshift.io/gadgets/deepbit/deepbit.zip

http://www.bitshift.io/gadgets/deepbit/

Awesome!  Donation sent.  If you make it resize nicely, I'll send another Smiley 

Thank you very much.

If you have found my post helpful, please donate what you feel it is worth: 18vaZ4K62WiL6W2Qoj9AE1cerfCHRaUW4x
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
netxshare (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2011, 12:46:05 PM

Yep, we want support of mining.bitcoin.cz  Grin

I will add it in today.

Awesome!  Donation sent.  If you make it resize nicely, I'll send another Smiley 

Thank you very much.

Thank you for the donation.
Already taken care of, expect to see the update today.

donations: 1CWddfhXagPoWgzUCs7oVHFjwBmqbAoJRr
Veldy

View Profile
May 03, 2011, 01:00:44 PM

I will add it in today.

Thank you very much.

Thank you for the donation.
Already taken care of, expect to see the update today.

Now that is service Smiley

Thank you again.

If you have found my post helpful, please donate what you feel it is worth: 18vaZ4K62WiL6W2Qoj9AE1cerfCHRaUW4x
netxshare (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2011, 03:12:50 PM

Version 0.2 - Released

I do not use slushpool so I added all the API I could find, ill add more if there is any.
If you would like me to change or add anything do let me know.
I still do have more ideas for it. I can also add more pools if anyone wants one supported.
If there are any bugs also let me know about those. You should be able to update via the last version and install this one with ease.

Veldy

View Profile
May 03, 2011, 03:21:30 PM

It seems that your resizing enhancement didn't make it into this release.  Also, a suggestion would be to left justify the workers title.  I like the enhancements so far. 

Thanks!

netxshare (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2011, 03:24:12 PM

It seems that your resizing enhancement didn't make it into this release.  Also, a suggestion would be to left justify the workers title.  I like the enhancements so far.  

Thanks!

The size went from 130x256 to 130x196, left justify?

Veldy

View Profile
May 03, 2011, 03:35:16 PM

It seems that your resizing enhancement didn't make it into this release.  Also, a suggestion would be to left justify the workers title.  I like the enhancements so far. 

Thanks!

I mean to have the option of say, making the widget 1.25 or 1.5 times larger in area via the configuration (similar to CPU Usage and Network Meter widgets).  That would increase the size of the font and everything in the widget.  High resolution monitors have users that like this feature Smiley

As far as workers, you have Workers centered, but all the workers themself are to the left, so I think the title should also be to the left [or the workers to the center as well].

This widget is an example:  http://addgadget.com/all_cpu_meter/.  There is a tab in the configuration for display and it allows a value between 100 and 400% (I use 150%).

Thank you.

netxshare (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2011, 04:31:15 PM

Thanks!

I mean to have the option of say, making the widget 1.25 or 1.5 times larger in area via the configuration (similar to CPU Usage and Network Meter widgets).  That would increase the size of the font and everything in the widget.  High resolution monitors have users that like this feature Smiley

As far as workers, you have Workers centered, but all the workers themself are to the left, so I think the title should also be to the left [or the workers to the center as well].

This widget is an example:  http://addgadget.com/all_cpu_meter/.  There is a tab in the configuration for display and it allows a value between 100 and 400% (I use 150%).

Thank you.

Oh I understand now, I run in 2560x1600 so I know what you mean. Ill look into to doing this the gadget might end up having to be longer for it to work correctly, maybe even wider.

Veldy

View Profile
May 03, 2011, 04:34:30 PM

It's a pretty narrow gadget compared to many anyway, so I don't think that is an issue.  I assume you are referring to the workers section.  Resizing doesn't apply of course ... it gets larger, but the aspect ratio doesn't change.  It is already useful, but when you get that ... I'll donate some more bits (a little incentive Smiley ).

netxshare (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2011, 07:03:00 PM

Version 0.3

- Added Widget scaling ( very useful for high res users )
- Fixed a bug with bitcoincharts.com

Veldy

View Profile
May 03, 2011, 07:08:59 PM

Perfect!  Thank you.  Donation sent.

netxshare (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2011, 07:12:30 PM

Perfect!  Thank you.  Donation sent.

Thanks, I just found a bug in it tho, it works fine just does not load the data for the scale value into the text box again, I have already fixed it. I will upload it once I add some more things.

Veldy

View Profile
May 03, 2011, 07:15:27 PM

He added it already.  Just update.

allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2011, 11:29:38 PM

Nice. Can't wait until I can see stats for each of the miners I have with slush's pool.

netxshare (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2011, 12:05:27 AM

Nice. Can't wait until I can see stats for each of the miners I have with slush's pool.

Currently slushpool does not offer API for this, once it is added I will gladly add it. I will be making another update tonight with some more features. If there are any requests please do make them.

Veldy

View Profile
May 04, 2011, 12:12:14 AM

Since we are brainstorming here.  What happens if the worker name is longer than the available width; does it wrap?  What if you have more workers than the length; does a scroll bar appear?

After the USD: ... can you list the exchange shown?

Also, I am not sure how easy this is [and not something that I care about yet, but I am about to attempt to resurrect my old rig tonight], if the user clicks on a worker, can a popup appear to the left (configurable) showing individual worker stats ... or simply link to the web page in the short term?

Just some thoughts that come to mind.

No big deal .. I really like it as it is already and you have made some great strides in a single day.  Great work!

allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2011, 12:13:31 AM

Currently slushpool does not offer API for this, once it is added I will gladly add it. I will be making another update tonight with some more features. If there are any requests please do make them.

Ah, bummer. OK, well I guess we'll have to wait until slush adds this feature. It's not a big deal for me as I have his page constantly up.

Thanks for the great work you're doing!

slurch

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2011, 12:29:10 AM

Any thoughts on having an option to disable currency display. This is super handy for just seeing my progress on Deepbit, and the exchange sites have all been a little weird lately. It would be nice to just run it as a Worker Monitor, too. Smiley

Donations accepted at: 1AXKzVc1tTmfC6VkWwBNSzKqThqhwsC5mY
For what, I have no idea...
ape

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2011, 11:12:50 AM

I started working on a really simple gadget for bitcoin charts earlier tonight in C# if anyone wants to mess with it. I uploaded the source and .gadget file to https://github.com/apeape/Bitcoin-Charts-Gadget
Veldy

View Profile
May 04, 2011, 11:58:17 AM

I started working on a really simple gadget for bitcoin charts earlier tonight in C# if anyone wants to mess with it. I uploaded the source and .gadget file to https://github.com/apeape/Bitcoin-Charts-Gadget

I am a C# .NET developer myself,so I will download it and take a look Smiley  Unfortunately, today, I am off to a client, so I won't be able to look at it over lunch like I might otherwise.  Later however.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: