Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:19:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTBc] The most profitable alt coin to mine is...  (Read 19509 times)
Fakhoury
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Permabull Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:49:06 PM

@belltown,

I've a question for you brother,

Why did you stop at 0.075 BTC and 0.088 BTC when you can make more ??

Quote from:  Satoshi Nakamoto
Feb. 14, 2010: I’m sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume.
belltown (OP)

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

still can't change my profile pic

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:47:36 AM

@belltown,

Why would I stop? I did not. I'm getting paid each Saturday for my posts.
Last Saturday I got 0.075 BTC, the one before I got 0.088 BTC. I'm looking forward to the next Saturday.

How I've earned 0.088 BTC for making few forum posts on LetsTalkBitcoin
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707439.0 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Fakhoury
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:56:06 AM

@belltown,

Why would I stop? I did not. I'm getting paid each Saturday for my posts.
Last Saturday I got 0.075 BTC, the one before I got 0.088 BTC. I'm looking forward to the next Saturday.

You didn't get me.

What I meant is, why did you at 1st stopped at few comments, few podcasts and so on.

Why didn't you have like 100 comment on both articles and forums, listen to 10 podcasts and like this.

Feb. 14, 2010: I’m sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:52:02 AM

Registered!

Let's try it and see the next payment on saturday! Hope to receive some BTC to invest soon Wink

me too.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:00:12 PM

This is nice. May I ask how do you transfer your LTBC to Melotic without BTC to pay those high fees?

Unfortunately you'll have to send some btc dust to your account to be able to pay the transfer fee Sad I know. This sucks.

how much is the fee?
belltown (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:59:23 PM

This is nice. May I ask how do you transfer your LTBC to Melotic without BTC to pay those high fees?

Unfortunately you'll have to send some btc dust to your account to be able to pay the transfer fee Sad I know. This sucks.

how much is the fee?

Welcome!

From my experience, I don't think I was ever charged more then 0.0003 btc for the counterparty transaction, but often it was just 0.0001 btc. I didn't research what I depends on. If somebody knows, please share with us.

Fakhoury
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:04:21 PM

Belltown, please don't ignore me and answer my last question.

Thank you.

InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:10:22 PM

@belltown,

There's a sort of limit about the posts you can make in order to make LTBcoins,
after 10 posts a day you will receive the same amount of coins even if you continue with posting.
mikerbiker6

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:25:38 PM

@belltown,

after 10 posts a day you will receive the same amount of coins even if you continue with posting.

see google docs, 1st post.
So best is to do 10 posts a day everyday, but if you are a regular poster, 2 a day is already very rewarding.

Participate and Earn on the Letstalkbitcoin forum letstalkbitcoin.com
belltown (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:14:11 PM

Belltown, please don't ignore me and answer my last question.

Thank you.

Sorry, man. I don't ignore you, I just don't fully understand what you're asking. I make relatively low number of posts in LetsTalkBitcoin because... I have life. I don't hang out in forums all day long.

Still, even with what you would call my low activity, I got 0.088 BTC for the first week and 0.075 BTC for the last week.

Fakhoury
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:02:21 PM

@belltown,

Could you tell me more about the ceiling or the limit you are talking about dear ?

And that limit, is only for forum posts or for everything that gets LTBcoin's ?

crackerhead

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 11:27:57 PM

@belltown,

Could you tell me more about the ceiling or the limit you are talking about dear ?

And that limit, is only for forum posts or for everything that gets LTBcoin's ?

Forum posts, article comments, etc, all count towards your daily post limit. You can post as much as you want a day, but you only get rewarded PoP points for the first 10 each day. You will still receive, for example, 5 points for a magic word submission, and 1 point for a unique page view, even if you have reached already your 10 post a day limit.

Hope that helps.

NEM.io         blog.NEM.io        r/ourNEM
belltown (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:44:46 AM

@belltown,

So best is to do 10 posts a day everyday, but if you are a regular poster, 2 a day is already very rewarding.

Thank you! I'd like to add that this is the official doc that mikerbiker6 mentioned: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L7HmE8IupFiSrfqk9BgNa4Zg9XogqtScyQjTw0k2xCc/edit?pli=1

Fakhoury, does the doc answer all of your questions? I've learned some things I didn't know myself. Thank you, guys! Good discussion!

belltown (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:27:42 PM

how much is the fee?

From my experience, I don't think I was ever charged more then 0.0003 btc for the counterparty transaction, but often it was just 0.0001 btc. I didn't research what I depends on. If somebody knows, please share with us.

Actually I was wrong, I never paid 0.0003 btc fee. I've looked into my counterwallet and all fees I paid are 0.0002 btc or 0.0001 btc.
Just so you know what to expect and how much dust you need in your wallet. I hope it helps.

Fakhoury
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 04:08:52 PM

@belltown,

Thank you! I'd like to add that this is the official doc that mikerbiker6 mentioned: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L7HmE8IupFiSrfqk9BgNa4Zg9XogqtScyQjTw0k2xCc/edit?pli=1

Fakhoury, does the doc answer all of your questions? I've learned some things I didn't know myself. Thank you, guys! Good discussion!

It does, but this discussion thread and official one is way too better than the docs tbh.

serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:26:52 PM

Belltown how much commission you got from me?

Can you see that? Or you see all commissions summed up?

Space for rent if its still trending
belltown (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:45:18 PM

Nothing!  Sad Still nothing. I really hope they implement those commissions soon, because what we are doing here is we are actually watering down our own profits. The more people join LTB the more people take part in weekly distribution then there is less for each us. There are plenty of talks about referrals on LTB forums, but nothing was implemented or paid out yet.

On the positive side, the more people join LTB the higher value the LTB Network has. So this might drive the price of LTBcoin up, since you can pay for advertising in LTBcoins only. So even if you get less LTBcoins each week, your BTC value might be relatively the same? I really wish this is what’s going to happen.

Fakhoury
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:58:40 PM

Nothing!  Sad Still nothing. I really hope they implement those commissions soon, because what we are doing here is we are actually watering down our own profits. The more people join LTB the more people take part in weekly distribution then there is less for each us. There are plenty of talks about referrals on LTB forums, but nothing was implemented or paid out yet.

On the positive side, the more people join LTB the higher value the LTB Network has. So this might drive the price of LTBcoin up, since you can pay for advertising in LTBcoins only. So even if you get less LTBcoins each week, your BTC value might be relatively the same? I really wish this is what’s going to happen.

Don't forget that there is 10 PoP points for the active referral.

belltown (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:44:03 AM

Nothing!  Sad Still nothing. I really hope they implement those commissions soon, because what we are doing here is we are actually watering down our own profits. The more people join LTB the more people take part in weekly distribution then there is less for each us. There are plenty of talks about referrals on LTB forums, but nothing was implemented or paid out yet.

This is not how this works.

Let's say I referred 2 new users: Fakhoury and serje.
- Fakhoury generated activity worth 15 PoP
- serje generated activity 5 PoP
Fakhoury will be considered an active referral because his activity is 10 PoP or more. This is what 10 PoP number you mentioned means. Serje is a referral, but not an active referral, because his activity is less then 10 PoP.

Once LTB starts paying for referrals, I will get paid for 1 referral, not 2, because only 1 of my refarrals was active.

Fakhoury
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:47:02 AM

Nothing!  Sad Still nothing. I really hope they implement those commissions soon, because what we are doing here is we are actually watering down our own profits. The more people join LTB the more people take part in weekly distribution then there is less for each us. There are plenty of talks about referrals on LTB forums, but nothing was implemented or paid out yet.

This is not how this works.

Let's say I referred 2 new users: Fakhoury and serje.
- Fakhoury generated activity worth 15 PoP
- serje generated activity 5 PoP
Fakhoury will be considered an active referral because his activity is 10 or more PoP, serje is a referral, but not active referral.

Once LTB starts paying for referrals, I will get paid for 1 referral, not 2, because only 1 of my refarrals was active.

It seems you are so confident about this ?

May I ask you, to what extent you are sure about this ?

Because, I don't think that this is fair, because still me and serje are active, it's not a competition who is more active than the other.

And if what you say are right, then the PoP must not be 10 !

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: