Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:57:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Payzor Coin PZR - PoW ENDED!3 exchanges,0 DUMPING,PoS MODE,ATM in Berlin!  (Read 39851 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
silverduck

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:48:05 AM

any hiden premine as elite?
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vvash

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:11:51 AM

1BTC can pump to 35000sat.
how exactly does that work? ELI5
Leesminer

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:54:30 PM

Looks like a good place to buy!!!!! I bought in at 10000 think I will improve my position at these 8000 prices!
pkobse

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:15:16 PM

Looks like a good place to buy!!!!! I bought in at 10000 think I will improve my position at these 8000 prices!
And you will have plenty of other opportunities on 7000, 6000 --> 50,40. As there is plenty of new coins out again and not with 3% of premine.  Grin

BTC 1C9FGy8kUTF1R21bhLyzXQHDjm87xoRenn,
LTC LXZ7xhLYJU4K8zdtdYc89o81NgwXbSwEbC
or DOGE DKJDnR8deKGRRbFWCnsSDz15ha5t43B75B. :-)
Leesminer

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:18:34 PM

And you will have plenty of other opportunities on 7000, 6000 --> 50,40. As there is plenty of new coins out again and not with 3% of premine.  Grin
wish people would stop just looking at pre-mine.  Pre-mine is only a problem if ther coin is dumped by the dev.  I know that the the bad apples have spoiled the bunch, but if a coin dev can actually move forward with their plan and show that progress is being made then the pre-mine means nothing.  problem is everyone shouts they want progress....sghow me progress is all I hear....but that costs money and in that lies the idea of the pre mine.  it gets paid (if used as intended) to move the project forward by hiring people, paying for advertising etc

I agree a bit early to tell on payzor, but I think 10000- 7000 is a good entry point and if it goes lower keep buying.
pkobse

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:30:50 PM

And you will have plenty of other opportunities on 7000, 6000 --> 50,40. As there is plenty of new coins out again and not with 3% of premine.  Grin
wish people would stop just looking at pre-mine.  Pre-mine is only a problem if ther coin is dumped by the dev.  I know that the the bad apples have spoiled the bunch, but if a coin dev can actually move forward with their plan and show that progress is being made then the pre-mine means nothing.  problem is everyone shouts they want progress....sghow me progress is all I hear....but that costs money and in that lies the idea of the pre mine.  it gets paid (if used as intended) to move the project forward by hiring people, paying for advertising etc

I agree a bit early to tell on payzor, but I think 10000- 7000 is a good entry point and if it goes lower keep buying.
Premine, especially high one is indication. And as you can see, if you watch the crypto scene, it is (I wont call it dev, as most of them don`t deserve that) couple of people, just rewriting the code, changing some basic parameters and launching a coin every day. The reason is for them to dump only, nothing else. Those coins don't have anything behind them. Sometimes, they want to excuse those premines with promises of delivery of something, but where is it?
And this one is only one on the list, as I can see it.

BTC 1C9FGy8kUTF1R21bhLyzXQHDjm87xoRenn,
LTC LXZ7xhLYJU4K8zdtdYc89o81NgwXbSwEbC
or DOGE DKJDnR8deKGRRbFWCnsSDz15ha5t43B75B. :-)
nobodywanttocry

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:31:15 PM

Darkcash2.0 , or Darkcash is PZR2.0 ? or both of them are developed by the same dev?

payzor (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 02:07:17 PM

Darkcash2.0 , or Darkcash is PZR2.0 ? or both of them are developed by the same dev?

This is my first coin so not really Wink

About premine - so far in bounties ive paid almost 10k PZR so.. premine is used for what it should be.

Prices are odd now, theres nobody that has this much of premine to drop it so indeed as others implicated there must be some auto-farms killing the price.
Good thing is in 7 days this farms wont be able to mine the coin.
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:12:35 PM

by the way ,  how are the stats for pos ?
min/max coin Age ?

and why did the People still mining ? if they can buy the coins cheaper than paying any rented rig ?

Hey Payzor
Couldn't seem to find anything on this, what's the PoS details? 8% annual, but what else? Can you elaborate more please?

He was too busy drolling on about who has how many coins or why people are selling to answer my question, now he has posted since you asked and ignores yours as well. Simple feature with a simple answer...

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
cryptodaknight

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:15:43 PM

This is my first coin so not really Wink

About premine - so far in bounties ive paid almost 10k PZR so.. premine is used for what it should be.

Prices are odd now, theres nobody that has this much of premine to drop it so indeed as others implicated there must be some auto-farms killing the price.
Good thing is in 7 days this farms wont be able to mine the coin.

Can you show us some more proof of ATM going up in Germany? Is there way you can let investors know this is going to happen? Interested a lot in this coin, but need some more proof things are going to happen in this department.
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:21:40 PM

by the way ,  how are the stats for pos ?
min/max coin Age ?

and why did the People still mining ? if they can buy the coins cheaper than paying any rented rig ?

Hey Payzor
Couldn't seem to find anything on this, what's the PoS details? 8% annual, but what else? Can you elaborate more please?

He was too busy drolling on about who has how many coins or why people are selling to answer my question, now he has posted since you asked and ignores yours as well. Simple feature with a simple answer...

I will confirm staking works, idk if it should be staking during PoW, it's not written anywhere, but I staked 149 PZR and received 0.029808 PZR.
149 x 1.08 = 160.92 = 11.92/365 = 0.032657xxxx per day. i staked in 22 hours and my 149 is rounded off so it's all good. When I checked my wallet, it had already staked, cleared, and confirmed, and I already had 70 confirms when I checked.

Regardless of how fast I discovered this, it's besides the point and I'm a little taken back.

payzor (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 05:24:22 PM

Guys its just 2 devs here we cannot read the thread 24/7 and reply to everything.
PoS is on even right now as stated in 7 days there will be only PoS.
payzor (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 05:26:27 PM

WATCH OUT FOR MARKET

https://freshex.org/market/pzr_btc

THIS IS A SCAM! DO NOT DEPOSIT ANY COINS THERE!
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 05:40:20 PM

WATCH OUT FOR MARKET

https://freshex.org/market/pzr_btc

THIS IS A SCAM! DO NOT DEPOSIT ANY COINS THERE!

I got scammed.
I cannot believe I sent my coins there..

And lost them.

Cry
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 06:00:48 PM

omg didnt check the price for a day and it fallen down as fuk (http://fuk.io!) Smiley

good moment for people to get on the train back, just bought some on bittrex and will wait for the atm

Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:23:51 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 08:20:01 PM by Halofire

Guys its just 2 devs here we cannot read the thread 24/7 and reply everything.

We're not asking if it's on or if it's pure PoS now or in 7 days.

We were asking what the Coin Ages are, the Mature period, and the required confirms. I didn't specifically ask about these, but any dev would have known this is what I meant. And TillKoeln did ask specifically.

Understood you have lives and such, but now you say 2 devs are viewing this thread (when they do) and the questions about PoS, about the core of your coin was skipped? Talk about slipping through the cracks. I was aware of only one dev, so that makes it even worse that both of you skipped over the questions, if this is the case. You should be reading every post anyway when you ARE online if you're serious about your business - every coin is a business looking for investors, so your reply doesn't fly by me; especially since the crowd is still small here.

So dev(s),
For the interests of every future investor or current miner, I ask one more time and I'll spell it out, even though it's kind of pointless since I figured it out, but since I have not pinpointed so I still have grounds to ask:

What is the Coin Age Min?
What is the Coin Age Max?
How many confirms does staking need?
How long is the mature period?

Thanks.  Wink

payzor (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 01:20:43 AM

We were asking what the Coin Ages are, the Mature period, and the required confirms. I didn't specifically ask about these, but any dev would have known this is what I meant. And TillKoeln did ask specifically.

Understood you have lives and such, but now you say 2 devs are viewing this thread (when they do) and the questions about PoS, about the core of your coin was skipped? Talk about slipping through the cracks. I was aware of only one dev, so that makes it even worse that both of you skipped over the questions, if this is the case. You should be reading every post anyway when you ARE online if you're serious about your business - every coin is a business looking for investors, so your reply doesn't fly by me; especially since the crowd is still small here.

So dev(s),
For the interests of every future investor or current miner, I ask one more time and I'll spell it out, even though it's kind of pointless since I figured it out, but since I have not pinpointed so I still have grounds to ask:

Thanks.  Wink

Since im the "marketing dev" the other guy may edit this later with more info but for now:
48h after you get coins in wallet they will be able to mine
Generated coins must mature 50 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.
payzor (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 01:34:35 AM

PayzorCoin AIR Racer Game Preview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWm1X_scHxk

After releasing the game we will be putting up weekly bounties for highscores etc - so you will be able to win PZR since there will be no mining anymore.
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:10:46 AM

So dev(s),

Thanks.  Wink

Since im the "marketing dev" the other guy may edit this later with more info but for now:
48h after you get coins in wallet they will be able to mine
Generated coins must mature 50 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

Thanks for replying, but...
48 hours is incorrect. i minted my coins in 22 hours. Calculations I posted on the previous page coincide with the 149.

I wish you success. I'm out.

By the way, I wrote a "Staking guide" for Orangecoin. I know the in's and out's.

payzor (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 02:27:43 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 03:18:39 AM by payzor

No problems mate!

Hope you just didnt come here to promote OC in such dirty way Cheesy As this looks so to me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: