Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:32:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Payzor Coin PZR - PoW ENDED!3 exchanges,0 DUMPING,PoS MODE,ATM in Berlin!  (Read 39851 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:59:56 PM

Downloading now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
payzor (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 12:13:42 AM

PoW ENDED!

No more mining think twice before dumping on this price!

kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 12:33:13 AM

PoW ENDED!

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2cdvk1/payzor_pzr_pow_ended_after_10_days/

posted to reddit. lets see where price gets

luckiy

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

luck

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 02:26:33 AM

50k   soon

Great TheSmurfsCoin:TZXBCrED3VzGy28V328bmXkvkd4s9hxVsC
starblocks

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 02:37:44 AM

New game is groovy

Can't wait for the final release

chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 03:35:38 AM

PoW ended and game in beta is out ...
it all is so awesome Smiley
payzor (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 04:32:09 AM

PoW ended and game in beta is out ...
it all is so awesome Smiley

We are 100% going by the plan unlike other coins. We deliver all promises and i think we have the best game a coin could have so far.

If you guys can - please post to gamer/etc forums.
Credde

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:45:33 AM

PoW ENDED!

Prize going up up up  Cheesy
SecondsOld

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:33:13 PM

PoW ENDED!

So is the price Wink
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 12:54:27 PM

PoW ENDED!

So is the price Wink

It is.  We are going up and to the moon!!

Very exciting crypto weekend by Payzor :-)
payzor (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 01:50:35 PM

PoW ENDED!

So is the price Wink

If only Bittrex didnt have downtime we would already be at 50k satoshis propably Wink
Rnbin

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:01:22 PM

PoW ENDED!

So is the price Wink

If only Bittrex didnt have downtime we would already be at 50k satoshis propably Wink
Or if only you could've provided a real proof yet of a working atm, it's been over a week right now. If I may be honest this is why I sold my Payzor already. I can't find a reasonable explanation why you can't make (at least) a video or something that just shows your ATM is functionable and perhaps some proof that you can actually provide a place in Berlin where you are allowed to place your ATM (and how it'll be secure, ...).

I didn't put money in this coin for a game you create. If i was interested in a game I would buy GameLeagueCoins since their cap is worth 2 BTC and pump it all by myself. You should put priorities here. I'm still not convinced whether this coin's a joke or not.

With all due respect
payzor (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 05:33:35 PM

Obviously if i have the ATM then it has to work no need for me to waste time posting extra pictures.
Indeed game is an addon but nobody said i will put up ATM in 24h. There is time-plan on the main page so you can know more or less when what happends.

ATM is too big thing to just rush it for pump n dumpers and have not fully tested software running. I expect some hackign tries on the machine etc.
Showing place before putting machine? That would be a suicide in this dog eat dog world. When it STANDS i will announce.

If i wanted to not place it and just make cash.. I would now write here that im putting this in biggest mall of Berlin. How would that be more fair than what i do now?

Just think about this for a moment.

Sorry but this coin is real hence why devs dont sell their coins just buy them out Wink

Also please notice you are promoting SUPER in the sig... which got deleted from exchange due to scam of devs.....
Rnbin

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:03:47 PM

Obviously if i have the ATM then it has to work no need for me to waste time posting extra pictures.
Indeed game is an addon but nobody said i will put up ATM in 24h. There is time-plan on the main page so you can know more or less when what happends.

ATM is too big thing to just rush it for pump n dumpers and have not fully tested software running. I expect some hackign tries on the machine etc.
Showing place before putting machine? That would be a suicide in this dog eat dog world. When it STANDS i will announce.

If i wanted to not place it and just make cash.. I would now write here that im putting this in biggest mall of Berlin. How would that be more fair than what i do now?

Just think about this for a moment.

Sorry but this coin is real hence why devs dont sell their coins just buy them out Wink

Also please notice you are promoting SUPER in the sig... which got deleted from exchange due to scam of devs.....
Haha that is pretty ignorant for a dev to say, especially in a thread where he is suppose to impress his community. Please, inform yourself better, busoni said he was wrong due to lack of code reading of himself and his "code reviewer" a loooong time ago already. Super is the one rejecting Poloniex, trust me.

It's all around, dev, you can start informing yourself better with this site perhaps http://bitcoinmafia.com/bittys-blog/supercoin-scandal/
"The problem in SuperCoin’s case is that Busoni's (=Poloniex owner) interpretation of the code snippet was not only wrong, it was “oh hell no” wrong."

His own statement where Busoni admitted to be wrong is still around aswell, if you're interested look it up some time. And please, do some research before attacking other coins next time Wink

But alright, sorry for the question. I only am an investor who questions some things about this coin because i'm interested in the idea of Payzor, but in times when so many scamcoins are created some more proof or information is always more than welcome. Just to prove you are different from the scamcoins, so I could rebuy coins and follow the track again. But apparently you interpreted this the wrong way and choosed to responded by attacking another coin (that have nothing to do with Payzor) with misinformed nonsense. I know enough now, thanks Smiley
Credde

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:52:50 PM

PoW ENDED!

So is the price Wink

Lol, I guess I was a bit tired at that moment!
payzor (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 10:04:19 PM

Guys lets not make this SUPER vs PZR busoni was tired or maybe not - since SUPER never came back to his exchange but really i dont want any fights here.

Ie situation with Bittrex goign down yesterday shown us a bug - when our software checked for open markets market was open yet coins wallets were offline. Currently ATM woudl suck somebodys cash and wouldnt be able to pay him. Bugs like this make writing of ATM code more complex than some php script or compiling windows qt.

If you like the project - follow, if not - dump or dont watch. I cannot do more im going step by step filling all points so far without any mistakes. Due to Bittrex down and weekend i assume by monday we will have right price more or less and we will go from there.

starblocks

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:45:20 AM

There's no need to get personal with this crypto stuff... slap on the wrist dev (jokes!)

I invested during the mining stage because I saw potential with this coin

Of course it all depends if the team deliver what they've promised, and I'm happy to wait and see

The schedule is on the front page - and so far things are on track so good work so far team

I hope this community continues to grow over the coming weeks as more and more people catch on

payzor (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 06:38:39 PM

We got a direct contact to one more ATM company which *possibly* will port PZR directly without us touching their code.
If everythign goes well there will be 2 companies allowing you to buy PZR with cash.

All people who drop coins instead of stashing.. Thanks for making our wallets bigger Smiley
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 09:34:14 PM

i THINK price will climb from monday since PZR had soem bad luck - bittrex down friday/sat then weekend dropped

AhmedAshraf

Activity: 357
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 11:16:44 PM

Video promo : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyFmmqkou9w&feature=youtu.be
Donations accepted :
PS2VYkBjpMjWiTQGUSScXJuEMNqqS9RzHf

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: