Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:49:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get your live reptile for bitcoins!  (Read 960 times)
ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 09:02:25 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 05:40:27 AM by ihaveafuckinggun

Have you always wanted a new reptile but can't find a good breeder or haven't just found the right one? Well look here, we are selling reptiles for bitcoins. I am gonna be a reseller for a retailer for these reptiles as we have come up with a deal.

We have a varies amounts of different reptiles you can choose from which will be told lower down in the thread, if you don't see what reptile you want. Please contact me directly via PM and we can hopefully work something out.

Shipping: Shipping will only be in USA and USA only. We are not gonna ship to international at all so do not ask. Shipping for a reptile will cost $20 plus the amount the reptile costs which will be located lower down as well. We will either be shipping these USPS Next day or FedEx Next day, you must be present when the order comes or you will not receive the reptile. You might have to sign for the reptile, you might not. But don't worry it will all be in your name so you have nothing to worry about. If you order on the weekend, it will ship Monday and you will get Tuesday. Please try not to order on the weekends as it is more work for us. But if you have too it's okay.

Policy: Basically we are shipping these live animals safely and want the best care for them. If you don't have the supplies you need to take care of these animals don't even bother contacting me. I will not sell you supplies, you must get that yourself. If the reptile is DOA ( Dead on arrival ) we will give either a refund or send you another animal. Your choice basically. Do not ask me how to take care of any of these animals, you must know how before you decide to order. We will not go first under any circumstances. You can either pay the fees and we will do escrow. Or you can pay half up front, then other half after receiving the reptile.

What kind of reptiles do we offer? We offer all sorts of reptiles, we sell babies to adults. Males and females. So you can choose which one you want.
 We have bearded dragons, leopard geckos, chameleons, monitors, skinks, uromastyx's, iguanas, caimans, chinese water dragons, tokay geckos, peacock day geckos, tegus's, turtles, frogs, snakes and way more. Of course we have different kinds of them all, just ask what certain breed you're looking for and we will tell you if we have it in stock. If we don't have that certain breed such as let's say you wanted a baby hypo dunner bearded dragon. We have that in stock but if you didn't know and wanted to ask us. All you have to do is PM us asking "Hey do you have any baby hypo dunner bearded dragons". We will reply yes or no. If we don't you can choose from a different kind of bearded dragon. That's just an example by the way. $20 will be added for shipping fees. You can choose from a baby or a adult, if we just have adults you'll have to deal with it. If we just have babies you'll have to deal with it. We can't make everyone happy but we will strive for our best.

You may only buy one reptile at a time for our safety, your safety and of course the reptiles safety. I do not have pictures on hand but I can show you what they will look like before you receive them. I'm not hear to bargain, I'm here for business and reptile collectors / people who love animals. Or simply people who just want a new reptile in there house. We will strive for the best and hope to make everyone as happy as we can make them.

Please read my thread before deciding on ordering, we will make a agreement only via PM. No where else will we talk about these reptiles. I'll be adding more information later but for now this is good enough I suppose. If you're interested in buying a live reptile and have all the supplies / money. Contact me. I will reply to you asap.
Thank you everyone and have a great day.
-ihaveafuckinggun

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 09:23:42 PM

If the reptile is DOA ( Dead on arrival ) we will give either a refund or send you another animal.

lol I've only heard this term used for electronics. But how fitting for this case.

ihaveafuckinggun (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 04:46:42 AM

If the reptile is DOA ( Dead on arrival ) we will give either a refund or send you another animal.

lol I've only heard this term used for electronics. But how fitting for this case.

Yeah it fits the case pretty good but I've never heard it with electronics, other way around Wink
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 05:24:10 AM

This is great idea for a business but live stock shipping is very tricky, I have seen some examples of it on "shipping wars" Smiley I think you should invest in opening a little website OP and I wish you good luck with your business.

Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:02:22 AM

Do you guys in USA need any special licenses to keep reptiles ?
Wish I wasn't in Aus... But alas I am and I think the reptile would probably die along the journey.
That and customs would have a field day :/

DrahogErusiel

Activity: 798

Account was hacked and now reclaimed.

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:22:49 PM

Do you guys in USA need any special licenses to keep reptiles ?
Wish I wasn't in Aus... But alas I am and I think the reptile would probably die along the journey.
That and customs would have a field day :/

Import export is highly regulated but once in the states the laws change by state making it pretty much legal. We have a bad problem with red tail and royals. Everyone wanted them as pets, they grew to large, then dumped in the Everglades, bayou, rivers whatever.  Now they fight our alligators.

Thread about account being hacked and reclaimed on 7-30-16
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1570173.new#new
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: