Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:26:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: x h c development passed over to community  (Read 24096 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tbone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:26:54 AM

I'm sure someone answered this but didn't see it. Anyone know how many more days till Jarvis ban is lifted?

Internet of People - USA North Chapter Leader
Dragon1134

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:30:36 AM

Looks like 6 days left  Sad
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:49:35 AM

How do you know and where do you check? Just curious.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
NetAlp

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 10:18:37 AM

https://twitter.com/Honor_Coin/status/494225904366006273

▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
          █   █▄  ▀▀▀██▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀█  ██  ▄ ▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄
 █▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀▀      ▐███▄ ▀ ▀▀▄
  ▀██▄    ▀▄    ▄ ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀█    ▄██
    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄  █▌ ▀▀▄▄▄  ▄█     ▐█
   ▀▄▄ ██▀▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  █▄▄    █▀
     █▌ ██    ▐████▀▀   ▄██▄▄▄▄██
      ▌ ▐█   █ ▀▄    ▄ ▐██▀    ▀
        █▀  █    ▀     ▐██
       ▄▀ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀████
      ▄▀    ▄█▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █▀
    ▄▀   ▄█▀▀█▀        ▀█▄▄▀
 █     ▄█▀              ▀
██   ▄█▀
█▀ ▄█▀
██▄██
▀███
 ▀██
  ▀█
Tigereum             ▀▀▄▄
                ▀█▄▄
▀▄▄      ▄▄       ▀█▄▄
  ▀█▄     ▀█▄       ▀██▄
    ▀█▄    ███▄▄     ▀██▄
      ██▄▄   ▀███▄    ▀██▄
       ▀█▄▄    ████   ▀▀██▄
        ███    ▀████   ▐███
        ▀██▄    ████▄   ████
        ████    ▀████▌   ▐██▄
         ▀███    ▀███    ▐███▐
          ▀███    ▀███     ███
          ▀████    ▀███     ██▄
            ███      ██      ██▄
             ███      █▌      ███
              ▀█▄      █       ██
               ▀█▄▄     ▀       █▄
                ▀█▌              ▀
                 ▀█
                  ▀▄
              ' WHITEPAPER '             
Join Us on Telegram
Facebook   Twitter   Linkedin
Dragon1134

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 11:33:48 AM

http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag221/Dragonfire1134/Screenshot21_zps3a48775a.png

rastimonac

Activity: 426

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:56:43 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434310.msg8069054#msg8069054

badbear answer on that question...
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:46:57 PM

Hello BadBear,

thanks for the explanation. I feel this 10 days ban quite too hard. Rules are rules and I like when rules get executed, but common he was not aware of it and 99% of the users here don't know that rule. It's far away from reality and I think it would be amazing if you tell him what he did wrong, cancel the ban and tell him not to do again. I am sure he will apologize to you in person and he will lead the Honorcoin Community in a good way in the future. Dialog instead of punishment.

Why I am talking from far from reality? Because I just experienced yesterday in the Cloakcoin Talk a Guy who used words like "Nazis' who gets reported by me and I am sure from other members to the moderator and who was still able to write for the next 24-48 hours. This are guys who destroy the Community Life in Bitcointalk , not a guy who takes over a Coin for the community after the 10000x Scam doing a mistake and ges banned for 10 days.

I am happy to discuss.

Cheers,

Christian

Lets see what the answer will be. Unbelievable! This board has really bigger problems than a wrong Giveaway by a guy who takes over a coin after a SCAM FOR THE COMMUNITY.

rastimonac

Activity: 426

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:13:26 PM

Hello BadBear,

thanks for the explanation. I feel this 10 days ban quite too hard. Rules are rules and I like when rules get executed, but common he was not aware of it and 99% of the users here don't know that rule. It's far away from reality and I think it would be amazing if you tell him what he did wrong, cancel the ban and tell him not to do again. I am sure he will apologize to you in person and he will lead the Honorcoin Community in a good way in the future. Dialog instead of punishment.

Why I am talking from far from reality? Because I just experienced yesterday in the Cloakcoin Talk a Guy who used words like "Nazis' who gets reported by me and I am sure from other members to the moderator and who was still able to write for the next 24-48 hours. This are guys who destroy the Community Life in Bitcointalk , not a guy who takes over a Coin for the community after the 10000x Scam doing a mistake and ges banned for 10 days.

I am happy to discuss.

Cheers,

Christian

Lets see what the answer will be. Unbelievable! This board has really bigger problems than a wrong Giveaway by a guy who takes over a coin after a SCAM FOR THE COMMUNITY.

i send him pm two days ago to let jarvis to put a new link on frozen page and no answer.....
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:44:35 PM

Yeah, the rules and regulations that exist on these boards really don't make any sense to me sometimes.

Anyway, does anyone know if his new "temporary" account was banned as well?

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:36:37 PM

This is so upsetting and WRONG!  I posted a couple times in the no giveaway thread too, probably won't help but couldn't resist.  No giveaways in crypto.....get real!  Banning someone who went out of his way to help those that were scammed, how fricken stupid could you possibly be?!

This forum will die a slow death if they don't rethink their approach to the spam problem!!  For starters MUCH heavier limitations need to be put on brand new accounts.......do they not see this OBVIOUS pattern of new accounts launching coins the same day, it being mostly all new accounts spamming giveaway threads?  Get a clue, you are screwing your loyal users!
Dragon1134

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 10:12:49 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 10:42:13 PM by Dragon1134

Amen 2 that guys. They say its to help reduce clutter but all I see is clutter and more clutter. I think it's just irritating that they wont give Jarvis a break and reduce the length of the ban. He's been here for over 2 years ffs.. They are definitely going to end up pissing their loyal users if they continue like this, now pools cant advertise??

I think his temp account may have been banned too, I don't have any proof but he has been on every day and it would be out of character for him to not post and he updates Twitter so perhaps maybe he doesn't want anyone to worry  Undecided So clearly it's more likely due to a possible ban and Most likely due to that damn troll kid who may have been banned also as that little shit disappeared around the same time which is even more bullshit if they banned a SR. Level member over a damn newbie account when jarvis did nothing wrong but continue to keep this project going.

That little shit @scambust did nothing but spam the threads with the same copy paste nonsense, created 2 threads that had to be moved  and continued to repost spam in a self moderated forum when the rules state you are not to continue reposting if you've been asked to leave and I took 3 days for him to finally get banned, if my assumption is correct and so they just banned both of them? Wtf..? That's just wrong!

He's clearly still active though (no panic necessary, Dev is still around...@ anyone getting the wrong impression  Tongue) and will probably have a update or two ready when he is re-allowed back into the forum  Grin

Then hopefully we can figure out a safe way to Honor the distribution without violating any rules

P.S. Ill reiterate again incase anyone doesn't understand yet.. The Dev is still active and he brought us this far.

The Official Twitter page is still being updated by Jarvis, look above at my other posts and look at the twitter page yourself, link also above in my other posts. Don't forget to follow Honor Coin on Twitter to stay up 2 date on any new news the Dev brings
Dragon1134

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 11:38:47 PM

@Galahad111 - Much thanks for your support as well and to the other posters here.

@Everyone

-Hold your coins
-Lets get some more Buy support
-Anyone holding HonorCoin can feel free to contribute to the Forum, it's your investment after all.

Let's all work together and get these sell orders moved back up higher, There is no reason for everyone to continue to sell the price back down after it's been bought at a higher SAT previously. That's noobish trading and just plain dumb ffs.

Jarvis will be back on the forum in 6 days and He is updating the Twitter occasionally in the meantime while he works on the new updates..

There is no reason to be selling right now and definitely not at the current prices, what is so hard to understand?
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 11:49:30 PM

@Galahad111 - Much thanks for your support as well and to the other posters here.

@Everyone

-Hold your coins
-Lets get some more Buy support
-Anyone holding HonorCoin can feel free to contribute to the Forum, it's your investment after all.

Let's all work together and get these sell orders moved back up higher, There is no reason for everyone to continue to sell the price back down after it's been bought at a higher SAT previously. That's noobish trading and just plain dumb ffs.

Yep, is a foolish time to sell.......unless someone wants to dump on my buy order, then that's ok:-)

Managed to double my XHC holdings the past few days, attempting to go for triple.  Haven't had much BTC so I am personally glad for the temp slump that allowed me to increase my holdings.

I still call bullshit though on the ban thing, what a fricken joke!
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 11:51:17 PM

It was really just bad timing. Right after the re-launch it was trading at 600 - 700 sat and going higher, and then the banhammer hit Jarvis and it caused a huge panic for everyone. And of course all the trolls and fudders take advantage of the ban and accuse him of being a scammer when he is not. Looking forward to Jarvis being back on these forums soon

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
Dragon1134

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 11:55:35 PM

+10000 Terrible timing for sure. The only problem is that, Jarvis got a new thread up right away and everyone who dumped could've looked around the forum or even tried the search function to attempt to locate if a new thread had been put up before jumping.

The main website and twitter were also subsequently updated with the reason for the Locked thread due to his bs ban with a link to this new one.. Definitely bad timing and a bullshit ban but some blame goes on those who didn't bother to hang tight for a minute and look around.  Undecided

And even more blame on those who continued to dump after the reason for the problem finally came to light, It wasn't Jarvis abandoning the project it was a crap call by the Admins. He's coming back, he never left HonorCoin

Just pure shit all around
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:01:36 AM

I am really shocked at how the forum is ignoring their loyal members over this too!  So many people have complained that the ban was unjust and WRONG......all to just go ignored.  REALLY stupid if you ask me to ignore your faithful members, even more so to punish someone who is helping YOUR users!!

Definitely does not shine a bright light on this forum!!
Dragon1134

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:16:18 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 12:28:42 AM by Dragon1134

Well would you look at that, not only did they ban Jarvis twice for nothing, They STILL haven't BANNED this FUCKTARD for his SPAMMING and CLEAR DISREGARD OF THE RULES! Unbelievable!

THERES SOME FUCKING CLUTTER THAT NEEDS TO BE CLEANED!!
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:23:08 AM

Jesus Christ.......not this douche bag again?!

Dude.........get lost, NOBODY wants to keep reading the same copy n past BULLSHIT you keep spreading around.  WTF is wrong with this forum that they are so fucking willing to ban a great guy who's trying to help everyone, but yet leaves assholes like this to run ramped pissing everyone off?!

Everyone click on the Report to Moderator link in this assholes post and demand he be banned from this forum!!

This is the biggest joke I have seen yet on this forum:-(
Dragon1134

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:34:38 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 12:46:03 AM by Dragon1134

You can't even spell much less know what the fucks going on obviously. You are lower intelligence. You are liar. You are noob. You are weak handed. You are narcissistic. You are Butt-hurt. You are insignificant. You are Troll. You are Reported
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:43:04 AM

Dude, you have been asked to stop.......you have been asked to leave.  As Nike says, just DO IT and be fucking gone!! You're a retarded fucking child man, grow the fuck up and move the fuck on.   In case you haven't noticed, you are wasting your time as nobody gives a shit what you say, except being highly fucking annoyed!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: