Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:03:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How would you like to be paid MONTHLY BAGHOLDER BONUS DIVIDENDS?
PERCENTAGE BASED - QBK/BTC -  with both payment options - 15 (28.8%)
POOL BASED - with both payment options - 2 (3.8%)
Percentage based with 5% max cap on whales and 0% to exchanges   - with both payment options - forgot to add Smiley - 22 (42.3%)
Any of the above as long as I rake in coin - 13 (25%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold and asset backed.  (Read 152892 times)
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:19:04 PM

I'm excited to be on this team!  I've been friends with it's creator for as long as I've been an active member in CryptoLand and I've been very impressed by the team as a whole.

As far as the coin goes...  There is REAL business business behind it and real commitment to its success.  I think it will be a trader's coin, but there is already push for merchant acceptance.  The development team is putting their names on it which alone makes it more viable than 75% of the announcements on Bitcointalk.  The Bagholding is cool concept that goes a step beyond PoS.

JDS1000
CryptoSandwich

It's our honor to have you on the Team JD..I know success is guaranteed with the great support we are getting from Investors and Team Members and even other Devs from other coins..which is great and gives me so much energy to work diligently.. We really want to make Proof of Baghold a household name for Crypto soon and will be happy to see even other Devs use it for the betterment of Crypoland. Looking forward to working with All of You..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Trinibits

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:29:34 PM

I don't trust this Qiwoman2 or whatever. Post a picture of qiwoman with a coin name on paper.

Qiwoman is solid. I trust her. You have my support Qiwoman Smiley
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:36:05 PM

Very education Video about the rise of China..this video is about ASSET accumulation.Why China is doing well? They save and invest more of their income per capita..  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRfpAAIjEek enjoy.. Just something in the West we can learn as we grow. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:43:30 PM

I don't trust this Qiwoman2 or whatever. Post a picture of qiwoman with a coin name on paper.

Qiwoman is solid. I trust her. You have my support Qiwoman Smiley

Thank you so much..Oh is o.k we explained what happened to my old qiwoman account that was hacked..someone tried to launch a coin with my old addy so we squared that one up lol. They understand now what happened. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:51:43 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 06:20:52 PM by qiwoman2

We have 2 exchanges already who want to host our coin at launch.. https://c-cex.com/ and https://coin-swap.net/  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:37:51 PM

Hmm... a couple of questions and observations.

Based on how this seems to work, it may be closer to a mining contract than a cryptocurrency, in a way. The devs will do some mining and other investments, and payouts are made based on coins held.

My first question is, how do you plan to get around the seemingly contrary aspects of the coin in regard to being used as a currency on a marketplace vs. 'bagholding' for investment rewards? The benefit of the bagholder concept is it should ideally lead to less dumping/selling cheaply. But the side effect is it may also lead to less people wanting to use it as a form of currency. The two goals seem to be in conflict with one another.

Why would a marketplace prefer using your coin over another? What benefits are there to anyone using it as a currency?

How is the 'coins held' per user determined? Going by wallet holdings, I assume? Blockchain?
And for payouts, you mentioned  the 'one wallet card'. Do you mean payments will originate from that wallet card, to the user's regular btc account, after they set it up in your payout system?

As for the ICO, I strongly suggest something like Poloniex, seeing as Bittrex has been taking a hit to their reputation lately as far as ICOs go. Strict rules and bookkeeping seem necessary for this project anyway, so stricter rules from an exchange probably would go over a lot better than escrow or regular Bittrex rules (heard they were changing their rules, but still... a lot of people have been burned there).
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:22:03 PM

Hmm... a couple of questions and observations.

Based on how this seems to work, it may be closer to a mining contract than a cryptocurrency, in a way. The devs will do some mining and other investments, and payouts are made based on coins held.

My first question is, how do you plan to get around the seemingly contrary aspects of the coin in regard to being used as a currency on a marketplace vs. 'bagholding' for investment rewards? The benefit of the bagholder concept is it should ideally lead to less dumping/selling cheaply. But the side effect is it may also lead to less people wanting to use it as a form of currency. The two goals seem to be in conflict with one another.

Why would a marketplace prefer using your coin over another? What benefits are there to anyone using it as a currency?

How is the 'coins held' per user determined? Going by wallet holdings, I assume? Blockchain?
And for payouts, you mentioned  the 'one wallet card'. Do you mean payments will originate from that wallet card, to the user's regular btc account, after they set it up in your payout system?

As for the ICO, I strongly suggest something like Poloniex, seeing as Bittrex has been taking a hit to their reputation lately as far as ICOs go. Strict rules and bookkeeping seem necessary for this project anyway, so stricter rules from an exchange probably would go over a lot better than escrow or regular Bittrex rules (heard they were changing their rules, but still... a lot of people have been burned there).

Hello
1.We have 2 g0od exchanges and I did also talk to POLO if they would be willing to split the ICO..as I love POLO Trollbox as well.. so we might get it on POLO too..I not considering Bittrex for the ICO at this time..maybe later they can add after ICO.

2. There will always be Traders selling off some coins but we will have ways in which t reward purchases..We plan on opening a mall at some point where when people buy something from us some of the profits are placed in a matrix system..This we will explain down the road..It's in a conceptual stage at the moment.. So everyone is rewarded in every aspect of this coin's usage or holding.

3. The one wallet card is also a wallet that you can go online and then exchange ur bitcoin to a currency that can go straight to your debit or credit card or bank ot just sent to another bitcoin wallet, it's a genius wallet! Also every exchange transaction gives us a residual income which again goes to the revenues section which gives even more money to bagholders.. Smiley WIN - WIN..

4. Yes we will have a rich list which will show us how many coins are in each wallet and all bagholders with over 100 coins will need to register on our site as private members.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
poornamelessme

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:33:39 PM

Hello
1.We have 2 g0od exchanges and I did also talk to POLO if they would be willing to split the ICO..as I love POLO Trollbox as well.. so we might get it on POLO too..I not considering Bittrex for the ICO at this time..maybe later they can add after ICO.

2. There will always be Traders selling off some coins but we will have ways in which t reward purchases..We plan on opening a mall at some point where when people buy something from us some of the profits are placed in a matrix system..This we will explain down the road..It's in a conceptual stage at the moment.. So everyone is rewarded in every aspect of this coin's usage or holding.

3. The one wallet card is also a wallet that you can go online and then exchange ur bitcoin to a currency that can go straight to your debit or credit card or bank ot just sent to another bitcoin wallet, it's a genius wallet! Also every exchange transaction gives us a residual income which again goes to the revenues section which gives even more money to bagholders.. Smiley WIN - WIN..

4. Yes we will have a rich list which will show us how many coins are in each wallet and all bagholders with over 100 coins will need to register on our site as private members.

I'm a little confused by some of your answers. Do you plan to use c-cex and coin-swap as part of your ICO? That is what I am curious about, who is running your ICO? I wouldn't consider either of the above exchanges 'good'. Sure, no harm with starting out with them, and even smaller exchanges can help volume, but they aren't exchanges normally used to run an ICO on.

A rewards system for purchases could spur on marketplace stuff. But I was referring more to the seemingly conflicting features of holding coins to receive investment funds vs using the coin as a currency. Although I guess that same issue arises with POS vs currency too, in a way.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:08:28 PM

Hello

I'm a little confused by some of your answers. Do you plan to use c-cex and coin-swap as part of your ICO? That is what I am curious about, who is running your ICO? I wouldn't consider either of the above exchanges 'good'. Sure, no harm with starting out with them, and even smaller exchanges can help volume, but they aren't exchanges normally used to run an ICO on.

A rewards system for purchases could spur on marketplace stuff. But I was referring more to the seemingly conflicting features of holding coins to receive investment funds vs using the coin as a currency. Although I guess that same issue arises with POS vs currency too, in a way.

POLONIEX has just now requested to review our source code..We will get back t you when we have further details. Smiley

Well think of it this way..FIAT used to be backed by gold but still people bought stuff with it and the value of fiat used to rise so people became more affluent and could afford more.. So same with our coin..asset backed will make the coin rise with time we sincerely hope so as people gain more value they will not mind spending some of it. Smiley. Smiley Hope this helps..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
poornamelessme

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:18:12 PM

POLONIEX has just now requested to review our source code..We will get back t you when we have further details. Smiley

Well think of it this way..FIAT used to be backed by gold but still people bought stuff with it and the value of fiat used to rise so people became more affluent and could afford more.. So same with our coin..asset backed will make the coin rise with time we sincerely hope so as people gain more value they will not mind spending some of it. Smiley. Smiley Hope this helps..

Nice about Polo ... much better choice assuming they take it.

And yeah, I get the backed by an asset thing. Although I am not sure I'd say this is the same exact scenario, seeing a it may be closer to, say, a stock, paying dividends vs something like gold.

I expect it won't be an issue for most investors. Just my brain wondering what would spur on people to spend the coin as a currency, if the point of the coin was to hold it to earn investor payouts. Many people here probably could care less if most cryptos are ever used as a currency anyway, so probably no need to worry about it.
spanjii

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:19:58 PM

QBC ticker is already in use by Quebecoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552561.0
youseeberkeley

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:37:19 PM

QBC ticker is already in use by Quebecoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=552561.0

Maybe QBX?

Ahh I've seen you around for a while qibucks and i hope this venture goes well!  I'll be supporting you haha, for the future of this coin!

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:43:53 PM

Maybe QBX?

Ahh I've seen you around for a while qibucks and i hope this venture goes well!  I'll be supporting you haha, for the future of this coin!

Thank you for alerting us we have changed our ticker to QBK.. sorry QUEBEC COIN.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:54:19 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 10:11:32 PM by qiwoman2

Nice about Polo ... much better choice assuming they take it.

And yeah, I get the backed by an asset thing. Although I am not sure I'd say this is the same exact scenario, seeing a it may be closer to, say, a stock, paying dividends vs something like gold.

I expect it won't be an issue for most investors. Just my brain wondering what would spur on people to spend the coin as a currency, if the point of the coin was to hold it to earn investor payouts. Many people here probably could care less if most cryptos are ever used as a currency anyway, so probably no need to worry about it.

As the coin grows in popularity and assets it means that bagholders will not mind selling off the odd coin or using it to buy something they like but first we want to make it as valuable as an investment instrument first so instead if it dying after launch like many coins we want it to uptrend gradually as we grow more businesses behind it. I want this to be a coin my kid and grand kids will be able to use or own 20-30 years down the road..probably by then with many more tech innovations added to it. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:59:26 PM

We now have Spanish, Italian and Greek translations..Chinese should be up by tonight with a qq group as well.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ticoti

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:11:47 PM

We now have Spanish, Italian and Greek translations..Chinese should be up by tonight with a qq group as well.
how much is the bounty?
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:16:55 AM

how much is the bounty?

250 coins per translation @ ICO price this is around 0.05 btc value.. Smiley. We will also give monthly bonuses to the Translators that look after the threads they translate. German translation is also now taken.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:51:03 AM

Tomorrow we will open a skype room and be also in the IRC..I am logging off for the night. Have a good evening/morning till tomorrow. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
JDS1000

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:36:42 AM

Sorry Quebec Coin!  I was really liking the QBC acronym.  I like QBX a lot - It sounds like Q-Bucks. 
robinf

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:38:32 AM

YAY!

Good luck, Ellie!

+1

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: