Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:05:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How would you like to be paid MONTHLY BAGHOLDER BONUS DIVIDENDS?
PERCENTAGE BASED - QBK/BTC -  with both payment options - 15 (28.8%)
POOL BASED - with both payment options - 2 (3.8%)
Percentage based with 5% max cap on whales and 0% to exchanges   - with both payment options - forgot to add Smiley - 22 (42.3%)
Any of the above as long as I rake in coin - 13 (25%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold and asset backed.  (Read 152888 times)
istvandv

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:53:37 AM

very interesting, i look forward to learning more about the details of this collaboration with XC

I also hold a some XC  Cheesy

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
G-Bert

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:31:40 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 12:48:50 PM by G-Bert

FIRST JV VENTURE: We are pleased to an announce our first JV COLLABORATION ON A NEW REVENUE GENERATING WALLET ENHANCEMENT BETWEEN XC COIN AND QIBUCK COIN.

Can you talk more about how that will work exactly? I checked the XC thread, but see the collaboration wasn't exactly greeted with open arms. I've come to the conclusion that a lot of people in crypto either are 14 years old, far too much into some form of coin tribalism, or completely insane -- perhaps all of the above.

Anyway, payment via nodes sounds interesting and profitable. But how will that work exactly? Will the coins share nodes and where is the payment originating from exactly? Sort of similar to Drk's masternode setup, minus having a person need to set up their node manually?

We are not allowed to discuss anything else until the XC PR Team allow is so..Even after making an announcement with the permission of their DEVS which I posted full evidence from the skype transcript, we were fudded and trolled and abused again by XC hardcore supporters both on the trollbox and on their thread. I am awaiting for the XC DEVS to wake up and put a stop to this childish malicious behavior before we can move on. My ONLY MISTAKE was not to go to the XC DEVS from day one of the XC SUPPORTER FUD STORM AGAINST OUR COIN that tried their best to maliciously crash the price and support for QIBUCK as FUDDING ANY OTHER COIN IS AGAINST XC TOS. THE WALLET ENHANCEMENT IS THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF QIBUCK and we cannot disclose it until it is completed. We wanted to give XC DEVS the privilege of this JV partnership and hope to move forward once the whole FUD MESS is cleared up by the XC DEVS AND PR TEAM. Please be patient while we remove this hindrance to our affairs. Smiley. Once XC PR DEVS AND TEAM allow us to make a join statement regarding the implementation of this project we will let you all know accordingly. It is just a shame that these rogue elements in XC are behaving as badly as their DARK COUNTERPARTS did to them when they first launched their coin. To be quite frank we will NOT TOLERATE this nonsense on our thread. If anyone is caught fudding on our thread we will report immediately to the moderators. This thread is the home of QIBUCK COIN, INVESTORS AND TEAM. Just like one would not allow anyone to go into their home and abuse any member of their family, we will NOT SUCCUMB to bullying tactics by anyone.

Hi qiwoman2,

I'd just like to say I am from XC and this isn't the way our community normally carries on. I'm from the UK so missed whatever happened last night, but would just like to say I think it was mainly just peoples emotions running high after the surprise announcement yesterday, and not understanding the situation properly.

I just read on the xc thread that people were being rude to you so as part of xc community I'd like to apologize.

P.S, I heard about Qibuck due to XC, and after looking into it a little I like your ideas and have invested in some of your coin. (couldn't quite afford 1000 as im poor lol)

Anyway, I look forward to hearing about the new developments.  good luck to you and the team.  Smiley

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
520Bit

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:35:21 PM

Can the dev explain this?

http://explorer.qibuck.com/block.php?chain=1&hash=00000026c526d8027aa68707c396eed86eff1dcc41859c72b1bc5f6cb6882217

1,848,400.99994 QBK? Are you kidding me?

I read this thread that only 500000 premined. Or I missed something.
bloodyboy

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:44:10 PM

It looks like someone (probably exchange) used unconfirmed input to do several transactions before block was mined?
SushiChef

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:19:25 PM

Hello XC Community,
I am very sorry for all good members who had to read my rant at members that took quite a few pages of your time as well as the rants back from some members.
These members were either trolls or those supporting the trollish behaviour,not all people were in that category I know.
 I had brought up an issue to the XC Community about the attacks on Qibuck Coin and instead of the community acknowledging such issue,there were some people ready to trash not only Yanji earlier just for announcements sake,but also trying to attack me as an XC team member which was really not justified.
  My reactions may have not been seen in a positive light I'm sure,but supporting these trollish members is not a good thing either.For long I have been following this XC thread daily and just because I do not post here frequently,I still keep up with XC news as I do value this Coin and community in general,but trolls I do not value at all.I was shocked to see how low some of the members could go in attacking a well known member in the altcoin community and instead of some welcoming her just wanted to rail her over a coin.
Well our XC code of conduct states there should not be any fudding on other coins and devs and to promote a healthy and positive environment in general.Qibuck is not a threat to XC and in fact plans to acquire XC coins as an asset.
 Yanji should have informed the team about the attack on her coin from a few in this thread,but she isn't one who wants to burden others and her real wish is to bring all good and different Altcoins together.

Thanks for the apology! Best of luck with developments. Don't mind the trolls or tunnel visions
silverkinguk

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 02:19:50 PM

Cheers mate

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:46:45 PM

Can the dev explain this?

http://explorer.qibuck.com/block.php?chain=1&hash=00000026c526d8027aa68707c396eed86eff1dcc41859c72b1bc5f6cb6882217

1,848,400.99994 QBK? Are you kidding me?

I read this thread that only 500000 premined. Or I missed something.

Your missing something.  Actually the block explorer isn't doing a great job reporting the actual output, but I suspect this is just a fluke with the way the original coins were sent to poloniex. 

Notice the original input is for 499,600  25K went to QV7Nejh5G29JWEmW4TuZy3oNC9xMBrd1Sc which is poloniex, the rest went back to the original wallet. 
For some reason the send to poloniex got divided up into 25K chunks, then in block 73 it continues in 12.5K chunks. 

Someone mentioned sending unconfirmed coins, maybe the block explorer doesn't expect this, or can't handle it.   

520Bit

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:48:54 PM

Bought some QBK. Good luck.
520Bit

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:36:51 PM

Who is eating QBK?

48% rose.

https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_qbk
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:55:58 PM

Who is eating QBK?

48% rose.

We are all over the news. Smiley I am going to make a cup of tea then give out some little bags in the POLO trollbox. Also thank you XC Community and apologies accepted. We are not a coin to hold a grudge, on the contrary we want to foster the best relations we can with all Crypto and bring in more and more different sectors of Society into Cryptoland in a peaceful and creative environment.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:58:37 PM

Who is eating QBK?

48% rose.

Less coins on the exchange makes rises a lot easier, as there really wasn't a ton of resistance up to 20K. Actually it's pretty smooth all the way up to 30K, except for that annoying giant order that really needs to be broken up.

Maybe some bought due to that XC announcement, or someone is accumulating to get to 10K for some of those founder's benefits?  I just know I wish I put in some low buy orders when people were dumping.

I'm curious if the devs can announce any more info on the freebie stuff they have planned?
Exactly what giveaways are expected for founder's group people, and what is for everyone else?

It may not be a bad idea to revive the pool grouping idea just for the giveaway stuff. You don't want to give everyone a freebie, really, although it sounds nice -- it'd be a logistical nightmare and really dilute whatever it is you give away. Maybe set up groups, like 1K min, 1% club, and Founder's club at 10K? Something like that could work, although not sure how much in the way of freebies that bounty/giveaway pool can handle.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:43:33 PM

Who is eating QBK?

48% rose.

Less coins on the exchange makes rises a lot easier, as there really wasn't a ton of resistance up to 20K. Actually it's pretty smooth all the way up to 30K, except for that annoying giant order that really needs to be broken up.

Maybe some bought due to that XC announcement, or someone is accumulating to get to 10K for some of those founder's benefits?  I just know I wish I put in some low buy orders when people were dumping.

I'm curious if the devs can announce any more info on the freebie stuff they have planned?
Exactly what giveaways are expected for founder's group people, and what is for everyone else?

It may not be a bad idea to revive the pool grouping idea just for the giveaway stuff. You don't want to give everyone a freebie, really, although it sounds nice -- it'd be a logistical nightmare and really dilute whatever it is you give away. Maybe set up groups, like 1K min, 1% club, and Founder's club at 10K? Something like that could work, although not sure how much in the way of freebies that bounty/giveaway pool can handle.

We will do nice stuff but we not decided all the details yet. We have been working 24/7 to try to build a good reputation and build the value of the coin. We also are still in the investment, colab early stages so giveaways will probably be happy random stuff until we know what our monthly roi is for each new month then according to budget we will plan. Smiley. Please bear with us because the type of crypto instrument we are trying to develop has a lot of angles and hence a lot of work. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
jjmv

Activity: 246

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:05:26 PM

Well, looks good so far.  In two weeks QBK has done more than half of these alt's combined.  I finally got 1000 coins hot on the grill steakin...
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:44:56 PM

Well, looks good so far.  In two weeks QBK has done more than half of these alt's combined.  I finally got 1000 coins hot on the grill steakin...

Congratulations... Smiley This is lovely news.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
AdamWhite

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:49:58 PM

I finally got 1000 coins hot on the grill steakin...

Cheesy

Good work QBK team.. awesome seeing the price hovering around initial ICO levels!
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:55:46 PM

QBK's rising like a phoenix!!!
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 09:34:02 PM

Well, looks good so far.  In two weeks QBK has done more than half of these alt's combined.  I finally got 1000 coins hot on the grill steakin...

Just wanted to come over and publicly apologize for the way i talked to you in the XC thread, you probably don't remember but it was out of line, it's unfortunate that some men are pigs towards women, but it's a small minority and in my opinion they are not real men, so please take this how u like, but i am sincerely apologetic and ashamed of the way i was acting, looking forward too seeing what you and the rest of your team can bring to XC and hope too see you on the XC thread without being attacked..( were a protective bunch after the DRK fud i'm sure you understand  Wink )
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:40:34 PM

Finally it´s going up...
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:54:08 PM

Well, looks good so far.  In two weeks QBK has done more than half of these alt's combined.  I finally got 1000 coins hot on the grill steakin...

Just wanted to come over and publicly apologize for the way i talked to you in the XC thread, you probably don't remember but it was out of line, it's unfortunate that some men are pigs towards women, but it's a small minority and in my opinion they are not real men, so please take this how u like, but i am sincerely apologetic and ashamed of the way i was acting, looking forward too seeing what you and the rest of your team can bring to XC and hope too see you on the XC thread without being attacked..( were a protective bunch after the DRK fud i'm sure you understand  Wink )

Hello my Friend, I have had some hard knocks in life and grew up being bullied a lot..The only thing that's changed now is that I fight with fists up to defend what I think is just just but never hold a grudge - ever. If we can turn enemies into friends and fudders into supporters, I am in! Let's all make Crypto a better place and even if sometimes we disagree (like all families do it's normal) Let's just be nicer about it. I want all coins to rock and blossom and as the moon is already overcrowded let's head to colonize some other planets too! QIBUCKS wants to build some Stargates..come with us! We have some good spanners in the works coming and we want everyone together to benefit. If we can bring into Crypto people form all walks of life and just double the market cap from today it would benefit all good coins with sincere intentions. We welcome all good constructive criticism and input. If also something else we have planned falls into place we may have a really nice gift for XC! We are arranging a meeting and if what I plan is doable and we reach an agreement with that company it will benefit Altcoins a lot. The platform we will build anyway but the added extra could more than treble the revenues so fingers crossed they agree to our proposal. Smiley On that note I am very famished and have to cook and eat.. Again thank you so kindly for the lovely apology, we are truly grateful and honored.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 10:05:08 PM

Hello my Friend, I have had some hard knocks in life and grew up being bullied a lot..The only thing that's changed now is that I fight with fists up to defend what I think is just just but never hold a grudge - ever. If we can turn enemies into friends and fudders into supporters, I am in! Let's all make Crypto a better place and even if sometimes we disagree (like all families do it's normal) Let's just be nicer about it. I want all coins to rock and blossom and as the moon is already overcrowded let's head to colonize some other planets too! QIBUCKS wants to build some Stargates..come with us! We have some good spanners in the works coming and we want everyone together to benefit. If we can bring into Crypto people form all walks of life and just double the market cap from today it would benefit all good coins with sincere intentions. We welcome all good constructive criticism and input. If also something else we have planned falls into place we may have a really nice gift for XC! We are arranging a meeting and if what I plan is doable and we reach an agreement with that company it will benefit Altcoins a lot. The platform we will build anyway but the added extra could more than treble the revenues so fingers crossed they agree to our proposal. Smiley On that note I am very famished and have to cook and eat.. Again thank you so kindly for the lovely apology, we are truly grateful and honored.
I like your vision and your attitude, and i'm up for colonizing other planets this world is beautiful but i'm sure there is much more out there, crypto is a revolution in technology and will change the world and we are all part of it, glad you accepted my apology and were mates now, enjoy your food and PM if you ever want to chat Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: