Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:50:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How would you like to be paid MONTHLY BAGHOLDER BONUS DIVIDENDS?
PERCENTAGE BASED - QBK/BTC -  with both payment options - 15 (28.8%)
POOL BASED - with both payment options - 2 (3.8%)
Percentage based with 5% max cap on whales and 0% to exchanges   - with both payment options - forgot to add Smiley - 22 (42.3%)
Any of the above as long as I rake in coin - 13 (25%)
Total Voters: 52

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold and asset backed.  (Read 152892 times)
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 06:20:50 PM

Great as soon as we have forum up and release time we will add. Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 06:23:12 PM

This will be interesting.  It will be a great exercise to compare which is a better way to develop a coin.  The traditional was is a developer or 2 work on a coin.  This way is a team of people that aren't coders but will manage the development by outsourcing and will be able to spend more time on marketing and adoption.  Do I have that right?

That is correct.. We are building the Coin in blocks.. as our investment grows we will do addons to make our coin more funkier and have several Devs doing different things.. So investment portfolio and assets grow - so our coin tech functions also grow.. So gives us more time to interact with the Community.. A QIBUCK SWBSITE, Independent Forum and Skype Support will be up as well before launch.. Smiley

Qibuck is very marketable name as well.  Is it pronounced [Key-buck]?

Pronounced CHIBUCK.. Chi as in energy - life force - prana because we want to give a kick up the butt of the buck.. give it some life again.. In the olden days Bucks were backed by an asset..gold..now it's backed up by debt and thin air so we want to create the old type of money again backed up by something at least lol.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 06:26:24 PM

This will be interesting.  It will be a great exercise to compare which is a better way to develop a coin.  The traditional was is a developer or 2 work on a coin.  This way is a team of people that aren't coders but will manage the development by outsourcing and will be able to spend more time on marketing and adoption.  Do I have that right?

That is correct.. We are building the Coin in blocks.. as our investment grows we will do addons to make our coin more funkier and have several Devs doing different things.. So investment portfolio and assets grow - so our coin tech functions also grow.. So gives us more time to interact with the Community.. A QIBUCK SWBSITE, Independent Forum and Skype Support will be up as well before launch.. Smiley

Pronounced CHIBUCK.. Chi as in energy - life force - prana because we want to give a kick up the butt of the buck.. give it some life again.. In the olden days Bucks were backed by an asset..gold..now it's backed up by debt and thin air so we want to create the old type of money again backed up by something at least lol.

I guess I could have just googled.  Embarrassed

In traditional Chinese culture, qi (more precisely qì, also chi, ch'i or ki) is an active principle forming part of any living thing. Qi is frequently translated as "natural energy", "life force", or "energy flow". Qi is the central underlying principle in traditional Chinese medicine and martial arts.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 06:31:51 PM

I guess I could have just googled.  Embarrassed

In traditional Chinese culture, qi (more precisely qì, also chi, ch'i or ki) is an active principle forming part of any living thing. Qi is frequently translated as "natural energy", "life force", or "energy flow". Qi is the central underlying principle in traditional Chinese medicine and martial arts.

Yeap you got it ..yes in Japanese it's called Ki so you were far off.. Smiley..We want a coin that will help the altcoin Industry come into  balance.i.e having liquidity as a coin on the markets but backed by tangible fixed and liquid assets.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
shams2310

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 06:39:14 PM

Sorry I cannot take up this postion at present now due to some urgent family comitments but I will wholeheartedly support qibuck.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 07:14:38 PM

Sorry I cannot take up this postion at present now due to some urgent family comitments but I will wholeheartedly support qibuck.

So sorry to see you go Shams but I sincerely hope as do all our Team that all is well ad you are most welcome to be a supporter and come back to us as a Staff member when the situation improves.. Smiley..We are always here for you as you are a wonderful Friend.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:34:50 PM

French OP is up..thanks Didux..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=718158.0   Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 09:38:58 PM

Everyone get ready...we're rolling onto the launch pad very, very soon. We've been talking about and planning
this for quite awhile now, making sure the right people and the right pieces were in place.

Oh, you're involved with this? Really interesting idea, and innovative in its way. Far more innovative than the "feeshare" gimcrack.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:01:38 PM

good team, interesting plan.
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:16:43 AM

I bought around 4k http://www.hydroinfra.com/en/ shares a few years ago and they soon will be traded publicly. I am gifting 1k of these shares currently valued @ 1k EUROS to QIBUCK because I believe in the future success of our project and wanted to celebrate the Birth of our coin with another new gift asset. Smiley..They are nice shares too, helping to clean our Planet..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
silverkinguk

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 09:00:11 PM

Training new Support Admin for use of Social Networks,which will be used for updates.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 12:56:53 AM

Training new Support Admin for use of Social Networks,which will be used for updates.

Thanks Sam tomorrow give me her username and I will update the OP. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 02:34:00 AM

have not  started the  ICO Huh  when ?

silverkinguk

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 03:57:56 AM

Launch Date 10TH AUGUST 2014

chanz

Activity: 298

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:10:49 AM

Launch Date 10TH AUGUST 2014

Nice, looking forward to that.

My BTC address : 1KfS1c14Tg2hgQEVz2bCJeFox6FpyYFvM6
silverkinguk

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 04:12:43 PM

Intro to Hydroinfra Technologies
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xMhcv0lhU1A

qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:08:58 PM

The Team and I wish everyone a happy Sunday and hope most of you are getting some rest.. We hope to have some good news within the next few days re launch but my mouth is firmly shut at the moment and can't spill out any beans. Grin..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:55:42 PM

25% premine?  Shocked
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 02:03:57 PM

25% premine?  Shocked

Before you start choking (Smiley), be sure to read what the premine is going toward. It is ENTIRELY set aside for the ICO.

trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:08:15 PM

25% premine?  Shocked

Before you start choking (Smiley), be sure to read what the premine is going toward. It is ENTIRELY set aside for the ICO.

Not choking. How does it going towards the ICO make things better? Who's to say the investors won't dump it? Anyways, that's all. Good luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: