Poll
Question: What algorithm do you want ?
sha256 - 9 (11.1%)
X11 - 60 (74.1%)
Scrypt - 12 (14.8%)
Total Voters: 81

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Charity managed by C-cex ] PalestineCoin X11 | Trading on C-cex |  (Read 17152 times)
rjshoemaker

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 09:16:38 PM

!!!    USA=Zionism=Israel=World banks=Genocide to all humanity    !!!

Support this coin and if it is scam, be ware dont play dirty games with Palestina

Mine this coin in the name of kindness and humanity !!!

These people are abused terrorized and killed by the fuking Israel junks, will be nice to help them even if they do some biological or similar weapon.

Jews are the biggest terrorist of this and neighboring planets and this is something little to stop them, they are the evil not the Muslims !!!

And Dev if you are a Jew or China scammer hope someone will find you, if not wish you the biggest luck and support.

Will mine it with all my RIG's til the end of the POW  Cool

classy

That comment alone killed this [Suspicious link removed]d.  Fucking moron.

In your dreams, buddy! Maybe calling people "fucking morons" kills your credibility.

Cool Fucking moron was your dad when he was cuming in your mamas fatty ass full of your future shit, that your eat every day after you wash your eyes full of vagina blood cheese combined EPEC & candida  Grin
Whas checking the dev is he scammer and the reaction of the people. We now see that he works hard and its fair person ! In fact we can't be totally sure where the funds from this coin will go, but  even one $$$ will be help for this people no matter for what will be given Smiley

Now that's funny.  People will see this thread and your purposed acts of terrorism as seen in the red highlight above and your reply.

Why don't you just call this coin the biological or similar weapon funding coin or...

TERRORISM COIN

LOL, exactly! Please just be honest and change the name.

Obviously you know nothing of Palestine or Israel, if you would actually pay attention to the world news you would know what the real problem is, these are two peoples caught up in war, if you want to be a uninformed, unintelligent blow hard you go right ahead.  get some truth and fact before you start putting propaganda all over the place or your no better than the ones causing these people harm.

sunerok

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 09:29:29 PM

i set up a bat to run on minerpools and that stupid pool never went live. last time i use that one.

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
PalestineCoin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 09:29:41 PM

Guys i set up a block explorer (abe style ) untill we get a nice one

http://pool.palestinecoin.org:90/
guolong9988

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 09:32:10 PM

{
"blocks" : 29,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 0.02007761,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 0
},
"blockvalue" : 100000000,
"netmhashps" : 0.00141793,
"netstakeweight" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 0,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 0
},
"stakeinterest" : 2000000,
"testnet" : false
}

What is the situation???
sunerok

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 09:44:07 PM

we should penalize pools that sign up to an ICO and dont follow through.

spread the word: minerpools = flakes

_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
PalestineCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 09:48:38 PM

we should penalize pools that sign up to an ICO and dont follow through.

spread the word: minerpools = flakes

We are fighting for a good cause , penalizing pools will not help . If you want to spread a word , let people know about what we are doing
PalestineCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 10:13:28 PM

I'm going to have some sleep . i think it's going smooth right now
sunerok

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 11:15:42 PM

minep.it pool is the best!

never again will i try minerpools.

come mine palestine on http://www.minep.it/pool/pal/

longech1991

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:11:59 AM

I like the coins x11 Grin
Pebbelzz

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 05:04:12 AM

mining

SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:21:01 AM

Net Hashrate 21 GH/s  Smiley good start
PalestineCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:11:37 AM

Hey everybody , the mac wallet will be ready in a moment (http://postimg.org/image/ua5seos7f/). I will need someone to test it

PalestineCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:41:58 AM

Mac wallet :

https://mega.co.nz/#!xtx1FK5C!w9v-DUj0Ili_WfQClW0LTc3SSs99-nf9CamE76KjocQ

coinmaker33

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:02:43 AM

Interesting concept and good luck with your efforts!

No matter your personal views on this topic, and I hope the current talks of a ceasefire come to something fruitful; the idea of providing support in a charitable capacity is commendable and always worthwhile.

The reality is more often than not another story, and I have personally experienced first hand the greed involved in the crypto scene...  Yes there are people trying to do the right thing; and I hope this is one of those occasions.

H2OCoin was able to provide 17.6BTC to an international Water Charity (with proof of donation) so there is no reason this cant be done!

Good luck to you all!  Smiley

Rockin the Bitcointalk Community
Lizard_Destroyer

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:07:26 AM

Yup, Minp.it seems to be doing well. I should have gone with them from the start, as I already had an account mining ConspiricyCoin there.... Putting that on hold for a bit.
PalestineCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:59:29 AM

No matter your personal views on this topic, and I hope the current talks of a ceasefire come to something fruitful; the idea of providing support in a charitable capacity is commendable and always worthwhile.

The reality is more often than not another story, and I have personally experienced first hand the greed involved in the crypto scene...  Yes there are people trying to do the right thing; and I hope this is one of those occasions.

H2OCoin was able to provide 17.6BTC to an international Water Charity (with proof of donation) so there is no reason this cant be done!

Thank you , and note that we are going to provide the proofs of donations everytime we send some funds to one of the associations . everyone willing to donate will see the documents , the mails and the txids .

I'm willing to update the website today and i will publish a public address and a link that show the amount donated , waiting for miners to join and for an exchange so we can start
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:03:37 PM

Thank you , and note that we are going to provide the proofs of donations everytime we send some funds to one of the associations . everyone willing to donate will see the documents , the mails and the txids .

I'm willing to update the website today and i will publish a public address and a link that show the amount donated , waiting for miners to join and for an exchange so we can start
Well you could gather the community to start twitting bittrex and also you can start by donation from you so you can kick start this faster
PalestineCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:08:33 PM

Well you could gather the community to start twitting bittrex and also you can start by donation from you so you can kick start this faster

https://twitter.com/PalestineCoin/status/496628368541241346         Retweet and spread the word , and of course we will be donating too
zikomoto

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:21:21 PM

https://twitter.com/PalestineCoin/status/496628368541241346         Retweet and spread the word , and of course we will be donating too

Done !!!
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:23:50 PM

Done !!!
Same
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: