Poll
Question: What algorithm do you want ?
sha256 - 9 (11.1%)
X11 - 60 (74.1%)
Scrypt - 12 (14.8%)
Total Voters: 81

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Charity managed by C-cex ] PalestineCoin X11 | Trading on C-cex |  (Read 17152 times)
sq

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 06:43:37 AM

Great, good luck at launch!!

PalestineCoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 11:46:00 AM

please use the x17 algo
X17,X15 are both better than you voting

Sorry but it will be an x11 coin

Great, good luck at launch!!

Thank you
Lizard_Destroyer

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:52:48 PM

I'll be mining this for sure. It's about time we had a charity coin supporting the Palestinian people... very exiting!
Thank you for creating this!

http://media-cache-cd0.pinimg.com/736x/37/e0/e9/37e0e9db43aff93cee6889b3c745354b.jpg
SnjafSnjaf

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:54:43 PM

You think that you will help somehow or that someone then politicians can change anything? You will just take a chunk of premine or DUMP some kind of hidden premine and earn some BTCs on oldest trick in a book, compassion...
Just NO!
Lizard_Destroyer

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:59:03 PM

please use the x17 algo

Seems like there's a new algorithm every week or so. Soon folks will be all "I want x99!" or whatever. Why complicate things?
PalestineCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:08:12 PM

You think that you will help somehow or that someone then politicians can change anything? You will just take a chunk of premine or DUMP some kind of hidden premine and earn some BTCs on oldest trick in a book, compassion...
Just NO!

You have the right to doubt , but wait to see that the first priority of this project is to help associations ,you have to trust us , there's no other way 
Grifftech2k4

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:14:16 PM

LOL what a joke on so many levels!
Smokeymar

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:17:13 PM

!!!    USA=Zionism=Israel=World banks=Genocide to all humanity    !!!

Support this coin and if it is scam, be ware dont play dirty games with Palestina

Mine this coin in the name of kindness and humanity !!!

These people are abused terrorized and killed by the fuking Israel junks, will be nice to help them even if they do some biological or similar weapon.

Jews are the biggest terrorist of this and neighboring planets and this is something little to stop them, they are the evil not the Muslims !!!

And Dev if you are a Jew or China scammer hope someone will find you, if not wish you the biggest luck and support.

Will mine it with all my RIG's til the end of the POW  Cool
Don't generalize people & nations.

Agreed , don't generalize , there's good and bad in every community without exception

Yes I agree, but it is nice to say the truth  Smiley Are you Arab ?

Yes i'm arab and muslim and we don't want to make this discussion political or anything , we want to talk about the project , the possibilites and the things we can do to help some Palestinians with the knowledge and the money of the cryptoworld , we don't want to talk Off topic , and as i said before if anyone want to help making this project real he's welcome

Respect for the job that you are doing, will not write the truth again  Wink  Wish ya more than Good Luck dev, nice that you decided to work with the cryptoworld, hope they will support you in the fight in front of the evil, that made the palestinian people be at this position. Cryptoworld is part of the new world consciously rise, let the cryptoforce be with ya !!!

I'm Jewish and I support peace on both sides.  I hope you reach your goals.
brainape

Activity: 328

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:52:48 PM

!!!    USA=Zionism=Israel=World banks=Genocide to all humanity    !!!

Support this coin and if it is scam, be ware dont play dirty games with Palestina

These people are abused terrorized and killed by the fuking Israel junks, will be nice to help them even if they do some biological or similar weapon.

Jews are the biggest terrorist of this and neighboring planets and this is something little to stop them, they are the evil not the Muslims !!!

And Dev if you are a Jew or China scammer hope someone will find you, if not wish you the biggest luck and support.

Will mine it with all my RIG's til the end of the POW  Cool

classy

That comment alone killed this coin.  Good.  Fucking moron.
changshancs

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:56:21 PM

Someone will mine it?   
I will not.Opportunity for somebody else
Lizard_Destroyer

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:41:42 PM

!!!    USA=Zionism=Israel=World banks=Genocide to all humanity    !!!

Will mine it with all my RIG's til the end of the POW  Cool

classy

That comment alone killed this coin.  Good.  Fucking moron.

In your dreams, buddy! Maybe calling people "fucking morons" kills your credibility.
Lizard_Destroyer

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:54:07 PM

Someone will mine it?  
I will not.Opportunity for somebody else

I'm very enthusiastic about mining it. This is a great coin with a great concept!

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/18/f6/a1/18f6a1ceaac41693bb926894a84c3c6a.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgSVXjNLFgo
StonerStanley

Activity: 535
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:53:53 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2020, 08:37:50 PM by StonerStanley

The name suck... this coin will not work just because of his name. (like europe coin, US coin, ect, ect)

It is obvious, since it is completely useless and stupid to use this name if that coin is not official (also you will not save palestine with this kind of action...)
PalestineCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:21:01 AM

The name suck... this coin will not work just because of his name. (like europe coin, US coin, ect, ect)

It is obvious, since it is completely useless and stupid to use this name if that coin is not official (also you will not save palestine with this kind of action...)

It reminds me how anonymous are fighting like my 12yo sista...

If you want to help the palestine give them your money... instead of trying to make easy money because you don't want to give them your own money that you got with work (it's obvious, the most part of the peoples here will not give one cent to palestine, even or except if they get money by this coin)

The name is good , Palestine is not a simple country name it's bigger than that  .no coin in the crypto is meant to be official , official organizations are doing nothing for the Palestinians people .

Anonymous are doing a lot more than your 12 yo sister , you and your whole entourage . (check the mossad website as example of their work in this last week )

and finally I'm giving my time , my knowledge and i will participate with my money too in this project . i had to answer even if your comment is poorly instructive  
vetminer

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:25:07 AM

classy

In your dreams, buddy! Maybe calling people "fucking morons" kills your credibility.

Cool Fucking moron was your dad when he was cuming in your mamas fatty ass full of your future shit, that your eat every day after you wash your eyes full of vagina blood cheese combined EPEC & candida  Grin
Whas checking the dev is he scammer and the reaction of the people. We now see that he works hard and its fair person ! In fact we can't be totally sure where the funds from this coin will go, but  even one $$$ will be help for this people no matter for what will be given Smiley
PalestineCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:23:26 PM

We are in close contact with 2 associations now

http://imgur.com/xcpdUvm
http://imgur.com/DmGdrNl
brainape

Activity: 328

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:37:53 PM

classy

Cool Fucking moron was your dad when he was cuming in your mamas fatty ass full of your future shit, that your eat every day after you wash your eyes full of vagina blood cheese combined EPEC & candida  Grin
Whas checking the dev is he scammer and the reaction of the people. We now see that he works hard and its fair person ! In fact we can't be totally sure where the funds from this coin will go, but  even one $$$ will be help for this people no matter for what will be given Smiley

Now that's funny.  People will see this thread and your purposed acts of terrorism as seen in the red highlight above and your reply.

Why don't you just call this coin the biological or similar weapon funding coin or...

TERRORISM COIN
joe.sixer

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:24:24 PM

classy

Now that's funny.  People will see this thread and your purposed acts of terrorism as seen in the red highlight above and your reply.

Why don't you just call this coin the biological or similar weapon funding coin or...

TERRORISM COIN

LOL, exactly! Please just be honest and change the name.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 02:25:36 PM

Don't use others peoples bad for your profit ! Shame on you !

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
PalestineCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:32:55 PM

Don't use others peoples bad for your profit ! Shame on you !

why these accusations ? we are just trying to make some good , and we are willing to let a trusted exchange  handle the funds .
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: