Poll
Question: What algorithm do you want ?
sha256 - 9 (11.1%)
X11 - 60 (74.1%)
Scrypt - 12 (14.8%)
Total Voters: 81

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Charity managed by C-cex ] PalestineCoin X11 | Trading on C-cex |  (Read 17152 times)
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 02:35:10 PM

Don't use others peoples bad for your profit ! Shame on you !

why these accusations ? we are just trying to make some good , and we are willing to let a trusted exchange  handle the funds .

If you want to make something good, go to the red cross, donate something for them, I saw where all these Newbie-Account "donation/charity" projects ended.. premine dumped / devs gone .. See ClearWater, Charitycoin and all the other clones.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
PalestineCoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:43:16 PM

why these accusations ? we are just trying to make some good , and we are willing to let a trusted exchange  handle the funds .

If you want to make something good, go to the red cross, donate something for them, I saw where all these Newbie-Account "donation/charity" projects ended.. premine dumped / devs gone .. See ClearWater, Charitycoin and all the other clones.

I know your feelings and i'm working right know on a strategy that will allow a Trusted person of the community to do that :

- holding the coins from the launch
- exchanging the coin to btc and usd
- sending the funds directly to the associations

i hope bittrex accept to be this one taking care of the funds . i already contacted them . will that be enough ?
whatdidshedo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:26:29 PM

this is disgusting , profit from others misery, set up a legitimate fund or donate to help . fucking crypto this is unbelievable to what lengths these cunts go.

PalestineCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 11:22:41 AM

We contacted bittrex , we want them to take care of the premine and the transfers
if they don't accept we will change the premine from 4 % to 0.5 % and we will set up a public address so if you want you can donate to the palestiniens cause .
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:12:44 PM

we will support and mine this coins for sure
but i think 4 days of PoW is too short,
i suggest increase the PoW period so we will have more participants on this coins
PalestineCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:40:43 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 09:19:35 AM by PalestineCoin

i suggest increase the PoW period so we will have more participants on this coins

Thank you . We are also considering lowering the premine to 0.8 % and we will make the pow period longer than 4 days . Then we will setup a public address to collect the donations ,we believe that the community should decide about the amount of  the donations ( may be it will be more than 4% if everyone decide to donate )
PalestineCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:39:59 PM

Op updated , donations will not be taken from a premine
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:55:29 PM

Good Luck! You have my support!! Smiley
Lizard_Destroyer

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:36:06 AM

I am geared up & ready! Signed up for a pool & got my bat file ready to go! 7 AM Eastern Standard Time, 15 minutes before I have to work... great timing. Gonna let it roll for the people of Palestine!
Allah, bless them!

http://youtu.be/P7fakEks8ak
aragoon

Activity: 295

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:41:00 AM

If there is a superbeing that oversees the activities of this world and it turns out that you misuse a cent of the funds you receive through this project, I hope that superbeing will crush you and your helpers into the dust in a slow and painful way. People with any experience in Crypto have seen too many lies playing on peoples' goodwill and dreams.
If you are genuine, I hope the superbeing gives you wings.
PalestineCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 09:19:12 AM

If there is a superbeing that oversees the activities of this world and it turns out that you misuse a cent of the funds you receive through this project, I hope that superbeing will crush you and your helpers into the dust in a slow and painful way. People with any experience in Crypto have seen too many lies playing on peoples' goodwill and dreams.
If you are genuine, I hope the superbeing gives you wings.

the project will start today and as soon as we have some donations and an exchange , we will start making donations to this associations , no premine to impose anything and we will not use palestine suffering to our own benefit like stated by some dudes before
sunerok

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 10:57:17 AM

coin starts in 3 minutes on minerpools, yes?

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
sunerok

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 11:03:33 AM

coin is not live on pools. i will be keeping eye on blocks and premine.

_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
sunerok

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 11:07:13 AM

coin is not live on pools. i will be keeping eye on blocks and premine.
https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/714-Pal

ok thank you, i read above 7am EST, so i was confused. thanks =]

Willisius

Activity: 364

I'm really quite sane!

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:16:01 AM

Thank you . We are also considering lowering the premine to 0.8 % and we will make the pow period longer than 4 days . Then we will setup a public address to collect the donations ,we believe that the community should decide about the amount of  the donations ( may be it will be more than 4% if everyone decide to donate )

I see it's 8-day-PoW now. This is nowhere near long enough. It also makes your coin look exactly like the countless "PoW for 1 week" scamcoins; I'm not accusing you of anything.
PalestineCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:22:37 AM

I see it's 8-day-PoW now. This is nowhere near long enough. It also makes your coin look exactly like the countless "PoW for 1 week" scamcoins; I'm not accusing you of anything.

we decided that 8 day pow will be enough , and the duration of the pow doesn't affect the legitimacy of the coin . 
aioncncn

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:26:09 AM

Dev NO Rpc NO Solo? Why?
aioncncn

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:28:50 AM

NO IPO NO  SCAM
PalestineCoin (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:39:52 PM

rented, this better launch on time

It will , all is ready , i will just have to push the git and publish the links , don't worry
syrota

Activity: 300

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:47:47 PM

I am with you! Smooth start! Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: