Poll
Question: What algorithm do you want ?
sha256 - 9 (11.1%)
X11 - 60 (74.1%)
Scrypt - 12 (14.8%)
Total Voters: 81

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Charity managed by C-cex ] PalestineCoin X11 | Trading on C-cex |  (Read 17149 times)
PalestineCoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:56:49 AM

how will we know you send donations to palestine citizens?

The websites of the associations to help are in the op , they all have bank accounts for donations and the way we are going to convert palcoin to their accounts is also in the op , after each donation the documents will be published here , if there's a way you think is better , tell us .
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PalestineCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:03:05 AM

!!!    USA=Zionism=Israel=World banks=Genocide to all humanity    !!!

Support this coin and if it is scam, be ware dont play dirty games with Palestina

Mine this coin in the name of kindness and humanity !!!

These people are abused terrorized and killed by the fuking Israel junks, will be nice to help them even if they do some biological or similar weapon.

Jews are the biggest terrorist of this and neighboring planets and this is something little to stop them, they are the evil not the Muslims !!!

And Dev if you are a Jew or China scammer hope someone will find you, if not wish you the biggest luck and support.

Will mine it with all my RIG's til the end of the POW  Cool
Don't generalize people & nations.

Agreed , don't generalize , there's good and bad in every community without exception
vetminer

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:54:23 AM

Support this coin and if it is scam, be ware dont play dirty games with Palestina

These people are abused terrorized and killed by the fuking Israel junks, will be nice to help them even if they do some biological or similar weapon.

Jews are the biggest terrorist of this and neighboring planets and this is something little to stop them, they are the evil not the Muslims !!!

And Dev if you are a Jew or China scammer hope someone will find you, if not wish you the biggest luck and support.

Because of this nations are most of our problems, are you scared to say it !!! ISARAEL=FUKING USA=ZIONISM !!! I write this because had seen lot's of inhuman things, we just wait the wait recapitulation of the states the biggest terrorist in our galaxy  Grin
vetminer

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:00:41 AM

Agreed , don't generalize , there's good and bad in every community without exception

Yes I agree, but it is nice to say the truth  Smiley Are you Arab ?
PalestineCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:10:55 AM

!!!    USA=Zionism=Israel=World banks=Genocide to all humanity    !!!

Will mine it with all my RIG's til the end of the POW  Cool

Yes I agree, but it is nice to say the truth  Smiley Are you Arab ?

Yes i'm arab and muslim and we don't want to make this discussion political or anything , we want to talk about the project , the possibilites and the things we can do to help some Palestinians with the knowledge and the money of the cryptoworld , we don't want to talk Off topic , and as i said before if anyone want to help making this project real he's welcome
berkelip

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:15:08 AM

I hope the dev premine just for Gaza people
I support this coin

П    |⧛ Join the signature campaign and earn free PI dayli!  ✅ |⧛    П
|⧛         PiCoin - get in now  ✅     No ICO!  ✅         |⧛
vetminer

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:22:01 AM

Yes i'm arab and muslim and we don't want to make this discussion political or anything , we want to talk about the project , the possibilites and the things we can do to help some Palestinians with the knowledge and the money of the cryptoworld , we don't want to talk Off topic , and as i said before if anyone want to help making this project real he's welcome

Respect for the job that you are doing, will not write the truth again  Wink  Wish ya more than Good Luck dev, nice that you decided to work with the cryptoworld, hope they will support you in the fight in front of the evil, that made the palestinian people be at this position. Cryptoworld is part of the new world consciously rise, let the cryptoforce be with ya !!!
PalestineCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:25:11 AM

Respect for the job that you are doing, will not write the truth again  Wink  Wish ya more than Good Luck dev, nice that you decided to work with the cryptoworld, hope they will support you in the fight in front of the evil, that made the palestinian people be at this position. Cryptoworld is part of the new world consciously rise, let the cryptoforce be with ya !!!

realizing this project and reaching the Palestinians people even if it's a little will be much more better than the thruth don't you agree ?
hualehua

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I am looking for a dev!

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:27:03 AM

please use the x18 algo,we are looking forward to the new algo.
vetminer

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:31:35 AM

realizing this project and reaching the Palestinians people even if it's a little will be much more better than the thruth don't you agree ?

Tell me than what is the truth, but dont anwer with duplicity, dont be with 2 faces, be open in front of the bitcoin community if you whant support  Tongue
PalestineCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:31:57 AM

please use the x18 algo,we are looking forward to the new algo.

I don't know if it's possible , but it will add 7 rounds to the x11 so it will be less efficient , also the nature of the project doesn't put the algo in the top priorities
PalestineCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:38:42 AM

Tell me than what is the truth, but dont anwer with duplicity, dont be with 2 faces, be open in front of the bitcoin community if you whant support  Tongue

God knows better that the Palestinians are the oppressed ones , but if you do researches you will find that some jews are supporting palestine and it's people and they are opressed too by the zionist , the associations targeted by the project are taking care of childrens in most of their work , so srsly childrens will be innocent and deserve the help regardless of their religion  .
vetminer

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:53:59 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 11:12:25 AM by vetminer

Yes I agree, but it is nice to say the truth  Smiley Are you Arab ?

Respect for the job that you are doing, will not write the truth again  Wink  Wish ya more than Good Luck dev, nice that you decided to work with the cryptoworld, hope they will support you in the fight in front of the evil, that made the palestinian people be at this position. Cryptoworld is part of the new world consciously rise, let the cryptoforce be with ya !!!

God knows better that the Palestinians are the oppressed ones , but if you do researches you will find that some jews are supporting palestine and it's people and they are opressed too by the zionist , the associations targeted by the project are taking care of childrens in most of their work , so srsly childrens will be innocent and deserve the help regardless of their religion  .

I have seen many many researches and been in lot of Arabic states, and yes everywhere there are exceptions, but have in mind: wolf changes his coat, but the temperament can not be changed, even bites the same of it's species. Always beware of them and have something in mind!
joe.sixer

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:41:17 PM

classy
minerpools

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 04:23:44 PM

http://palestine.minerpools.com/

Pre-registration open!

NEW SERVER 99.9% UPTIME!

- Dedicated server 512 SSD, 32GB RAM, 12 Core Processor
- 24/7 support at #minerpools freenode channel https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/minerpools
- Block finder bonus -
- 1% Fees
- PPLNS

Stratum for PalestineCoin stratum+tcp://192.155.89.136:4125  -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Come join us!

NOTE: All of the pool's profits from this coin (just the pool's profits, miners will get their mined coins as usual), will be donated to the PalestineCoin project and the charities supported.

PalestineCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:15:11 AM

http://palestine.minerpools.com/

NOTE: All of the pool's profits from this coin (just the pool's profits, miners will get their mined coins as usual), will be donated to the PalestineCoin project and the charities supported.

Thank you , but the donations will be taken from the premine , we appreciate your support
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:22:22 AM

Another newbie dev coin. Beware.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
Pebbelzz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 12:27:39 AM

Added to calander http://cryptogab.com/?page_id=5

PalestineCoin (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:26:40 AM

Thank's