Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:51:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beastlymac - scammed me for 3.1 btc - gridseeds group buy  (Read 17680 times)
Lucky Cris

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:14:32 PM

I am also curious why you weren't on the posted list, rather via PM and why is it you didn't give a shipping address as is claimed?

So it looks like he wasn't on the posted list because he never sent his shipping address? "He was not put on the group buy (public) list because his postage details had not yet been received but he was listed in my private documents for both of his orders." -Beastlymac

I've never participated in group buys so I don't know the process/how it's done. But could it be the shipping address wasn't sent because OP was under the impression that he'd be getting a refund (requested days after the order was placed)? IDK... I'm confused on how this went down.

story of beastlymac scam is easy.
he forgot/(maybe intentionally)
to put him at the list, he kept his money

he said also that anyone was not at the list will be refunded.

finally he decided to scam him thinking that he is nobody.
pathetic.

Where's the link?

bbxx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 06:24:15 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=436031.msg5007033#msg5007033

and in many other posts.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 06:31:43 PM

"He was not put on the group buy (public) list because his postage details had not yet been received but he was listed in my private documents for both of his orders." -Beastlymac

why you were asking about what he has ordered if he was on your list?

another lie.

that is pathetic.
Lucky Cris

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:32:53 PM

Posting comment: "If you are not on the list it means your order didn't make it into this batch. Please sign a message with the sending address of that tx and I will refund you." -Beastlymac

So it seems like it's safe to assume OP may have been under the impression his order wasn't going to be placed. Interesting.  

Lucky Cris

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:37:06 PM

"He was not put on the group buy (public) list because his postage details had not yet been received but he was listed in my private documents for both of his orders." -Beastlymac

why you were asking about what he has ordered if he was on your list?

another lie.

that is pathetic.

Chill out with the name calling... it's quite possible a few things were overlooked, but it doesn't help this case. If you want people to look at this objectively, allow them to do it - facts only - without bias. Let us form our own opinion. The less bias you add, the more readers can focus on the facts, makes sense?

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 06:38:37 PM

interesting is that maybe beastly is not scammer maybe he is honest.

but why curiousminer has to pay 3.1 for beastly errors?

for me such private lists without shipping address and customer status are not acceptable.

please beastly consume that loss you did and dont transfer it to others like you usually do

hint, your untrusted feedback left.

you have scammed/transferred loses to other members of community about 15 btc or more
just read your red feedback

and please clean curiousminer profile form your false trust rating, that is just insane what you have did to him.
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 06:40:40 PM

sorry for my bias but i am pissed that he also left false feedback and ruined trust rating.
Lucky Cris

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:49:18 PM

REPOST:

@ Beastlymac -

You stated that "Curiousminer could have offered the miners for sale in the thread and i would have happily offered as a middle man for the transactions and re assigned the units to a different buyer but he did not choose to do that."

Did he know that was an option? Or was he under the pretense he was getting a refund? I don't know the whole story here, but I'm asking because if I requested a refund and my name wasn't listed on the public reserve list after my refund request... I'd think my refund was in the works.

Beastlymac, OP requested a refund days after reservation and his name wasn't on the public ledger. Given that you requested confirmation that the sending address belonged him, coupled with the fact that you never stated he wasn't entitled to a refund... how could he have reasonably believed that his order wouldn't be refunded, or was already placed with the manufacturer for that matter? I guess I'm confused because I don't know why you'd be asking for him to confirm his identity <for a refund, correct> if the order was already placed ie, no refund anyways.

Can you please elaborate?

Lucky Cris

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:56:22 PM

interesting is that maybe beastly is not scammer maybe he is honest.

but why curiousminer has to pay 3.1 for beastly errors?

for me such private lists without shipping address and customer status are not acceptable.

An an error might very well be the case here, but we don't know. If there was an error, you're right - OP shouldn't have to pay for it. But let's not let the facts get convoluted in all the ranting.

lenny_
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

DARKNETMARKETS.COM

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 07:02:10 PM

beastlymac, ANY COMMENT ON THIS?

DARKNET MARKETS >> https://DARKNETMARKETS.COM
Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:36:13 PM

Sorry I just woke up. I stated at the time a refund was asked for the 10th that the order had already been submitted to the manfufacturer by my recollection it was submitted on the 8th. People where posting in the thread asking if orders could be exchanged between other people I said that this was ok. I already explained the reason for verification and also the reason why the 5 chip miners could not be refunded. I also explained the reason why he was not listed. I have offered and continue to offer the refund for the single chip miners but curious miner has refused to give me a refund address for that I don't know why? I have also explained that his miners are sitting here still boxed and have been for months waiting for him to confirm his postage details at any time in the previous months. It was stated multiple times that once an order has been submitted to the manfacturer it can not be refunded. I would ask people reading over this to look at facts and not what the user bbxx is stating. As you can see his information is not backed by any factual information and is only backed by bias here say.

People asking why his order was valid if his shipping details and postage where not paid. Other people ordered in a similar fashion. Paying for the order and either waiting for it to be ready for shipping or organising the postage cost and shipping details at a later date and sending them through. It is for that reason that if miners where paid in full that they where ordered and included in the batches.

Message me if you have any problems
Lucky Cris

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:50:58 PM

Sorry I just woke up. I stated at the time a refund was asked for the 10th that the order had already been submitted to the manfufacturer by my recollection it was submitted on the 8th. People where posting in the thread asking if orders could be exchanged between other people I said that this was ok. I already explained the reason for verification and also the reason why the 5 chip miners could not be refunded. I also explained the reason why he was not listed. I have offered and continue to offer the refund for the single chip miners but curious miner has refused to give me a refund address for that I don't know why? I have also explained that his miners are sitting here still boxed and have been for months waiting for him to confirm his postage details at any time in the previous months. It was stated multiple times that once an order has been submitted to the manfacturer it can not be refunded. I would ask people reading over this to look at facts and not what the user bbxx is stating. As you can see his information is not backed by any factual information and is only backed by bias here say.

People asking why his order was valid if his shipping details and postage where not paid. Other people ordered in a similar fashion. Paying for the order and either waiting for it to be ready for shipping or organising the postage cost and shipping details at a later date and sending them through. It is for that reason that if miners where paid in full that they where ordered and included in the batches.

Biased aside - that I don't have to be reminded of. So it's not showing in your response that no refunds would be granted... Instead, you asked for transaction ID. Am I missing something here? Also, forgive me for not being biased here... But you saying by your recollection the order was placed two days before he made his refund request... Just as I asked him, where's the link? In a situation like this, no one's word can just be taken. Otherwise we would be bias, right?

The only facts we'd be able to see here those that are provided to substantiate a claim. The point of the matter is... OP's name was not listed as being on the reserved list. The communication he posted makes it look as if you were going to grant his refund - again, there was no mention of no refund allowed in those initial posts. Am I missing something?

Beastlymac

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:05:42 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 12:22:32 AM by Beastlymac

Biased aside - that I don't have to be reminded of. So it's not showing in your response that no refunds would be granted... Instead, you asked for transaction ID. Am I missing something here? Also, forgive me for not being biased here... But you saying by your recollection the order was placed two days before he made his refund request... Just as I asked him, where's the link? In a situation like this, no one's word can just be taken. Otherwise we would be bias, right?

The only facts we'd be able to see here those that are provided to substantiate a claim. The point of the matter is... OP's name was not listed as being on the reserved list. The communication he posted makes it look as if you were going to grant his refund - again, there was no mention of no refund allowed in those initial posts. Am I missing something?

The rule of not refund possible after order had been submitted to the manufacturer was listed in the main thread post. The offer of a refund that still stands was for the single chip miners. I have asked for his refund address for the single chip miners yet I have not been given it. Curiousminer please pm at to me. I will go through all my records for when orders where made tonight and list all of the information as I am not currently at home.

Regards, Beastlymac.

Edit: to start with it seems that I have got the date when the order was submitted wrong. It was the 7th not the 8th. The order total was for the wave that curious miner was included in of 120 units.

Tx id's are:

https://blockchain.info/tx/f8ec7b5ea8a2c18555ce14c43be78aae3d668e7fbfc13dedabbb77765a7e3445
https://blockchain.info/tx/6487e1af0343b2d6fb1a3f12cfa5d7cb9b3542533742c977a64e70f2cedb9705
https://blockchain.info/tx/e4a2bfb768c7a4b3546e7f851f66d243f30869e97689dbcc4542c904c134df9b

Confirmed ordered by The manufacturer at 7th Feb 2014 3:43pm

Lucky Cris

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:13:27 AM

The rule of not refund possible after order had been submitted to the manufacturer was listed in the main thread post. The offer of a refund that still stands was for the single chip miners. I have asked for his refund address for the single chip miners yet I have not been given it. Curiousminer please pm at to me. I will go through all my records for when orders where made tonight and list all of the information as I am not currently at home.

Regards, Beastlymac.

Ok thanks. I think by knowing the actual date this was submitted will help to clear up some confusion.

Beastlymac

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:23:10 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 12:55:34 AM by Beastlymac

Regards, Beastlymac.

Ok thanks. I think by knowing the actual date this was submitted will help to clear up some confusion.

Updated my post above. I got it wrong by a day it was the 7th that the order was submitted to the manufacturer.

Also a picture.

Lucky Cris

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:16:37 AM

Regards, Beastlymac.

Updated my post above. I got it wrong by a day it was the 7th that the order was submitted to the manufacturer.

Also a picture.

K, now we're getting somewhere. Naturally we'd want to know... How do we know OP's order was included in this? Also, it seems the back and forth went on for months before you first told him he wasn't getting a refund. Yes, I know it's listed in your original post... But if OP's name wasn't on the public list, why would he think 1) they'd be need to sell his reservation, 2) that his order was submitted to the manufacturer, and 3) you'd be asking for confirmation unless it was for a refund?

Forgive me... But I'm still confused here. From what's posted, you never advised OP that he wasn't getting a refund. If anything, it looks like you led him on. Of course I'm probably missing some key piece of information... Can you help me understand?

Beastlymac

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:27:28 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 08:47:59 AM by Beastlymac

I understand where his confusion may be for his miss understanding about the refund offered. I offered it for the single chip devices and it is still offered for them. The order on the 7th was for all miners ordered up to that date including curiousminer's order. His name was not included on the list because he did not include his postage details in his pm with the tx id's as was required "Please provide me with your TX id and shipping details (postage address and the postage method you paid for) via PM once you have ordered." Thus allowing the public listing to only include orders that where ready for shipping. I have always stated that the 1 chip devices can and still can be refunded but the 5 chip devices can not. I think the confusion is that he ordered two different models of device one was the single chip USB miner that can be refunded whilst the other model (the 5 chip) can not be refunded and is waiting for shipment. I asked for confirmation of account ownership for the single chip devices. This was also asked of every single other person who was given a refund for the single chip miners. The thread was updated to tell members during the period that the order had been submitted to the manufacture in the hope of speeding up the shipping process. People offered in the thread that they I would like to buy orders or reservations and people asked via pm and I stated that it was ok and I would act as a medium for the deal people make direct/escrowed payment and I change the postage details.

Edit:

sorry for my bias but i am pissed that he also left false feedback and ruined trust rating.

bbxx what do you mean by "false" feedback?

Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:32:28 AM

I've done a very vast amount of bitcoin related projects with beastlymac as far back as blue fury USB devices. Everything I've seen this guy do was 100% legit and always done honestly. As both a group buy organizer and wholesaler.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Lucky Cris

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:56:31 AM

I understand where his confusion may be for his miss understanding about the refund offered. I offered it for the single chip devices and it is still offered for them. The order on the 7th was for all miners ordered up to that date including curiousminer's order. His name was not included on the list because he did not include his postage details in his pm with the tx id's as was required "Please provide me with your TX id and shipping details (postage address and the postage method you paid for) via PM once you have ordered." Thus allowing the public listing to only include orders that where ready for shipping. I have always stated that the 1 chip devices can and still can be refunded but hue he 5 chip devices can not. I think the confusion is that he ordered two different models of device one was the single chip USB miner that can be refunded whilst the other model (the 5 chip) can not be refunded and is waiting for shipment. I asked for confirmation of account ownership for the single chip devices. This was also asked of every single other person who was given a refund for the single chip miners. The thread was updated to tell members during the period that the order had been submitted to the manufacture in the hope of speeding up the shipping process. People offered in the thread that they I would like to buy orders or reservations and people asked via pm and I stated that it was ok and I would act as a medium for the deal people make direct/escrowed payment and I change the postage details.

Ok, so this makes sense, thanks for explaining.

OP, were you confused about the order?

curiousminer (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 11:08:52 AM

I was sure that i will be refunded/transferred.
I asked for refund and in response i got only ask for authorisation, ip logs that i am not scammer.  He havent said i will not get refund so i was not thinking about transferring my order.

He was dragging whole case till miners reserved i have asked to withdraw turned to be wothless.

he is lying that he suggested me to transfer my order. Only what he wanted is to confirm that i have paid to him.

About private secret list, this is crazy, he put me on that list at 5.02.2014 without my shipping address without goods list i have ordered (he asked what i have ordered after my refund request).

Dear Bitcointalk Community please help me ressolve this. Beastlymac has proven at his untrusted feedback that he scammed already people for 12 btc, i dont want to add 3.1 btc to this sum.

Beastly please refund me first 1 btc you promised and dont blackmail me to provide shipping address to ship useless gridseeds.

Then after community opinions refund me rest.

Be a man and pay for your own errors (messing with groupbuy lists, not answering pms etc)

beasty do remove your trust feedback, i have not scammed you.

please note everybody: i am on travel now (cycling from poland to romania) and cant follow conversation. thanx you all for help and involvement in that case as im not very expired in btc community, (especially thx to my bro). i hope i will be refunded at least (as i need that cash for biking).

peace.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: