Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:17:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beastlymac - scammed me for 3.1 btc - gridseeds group buy  (Read 17680 times)
Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:28:21 PM

how transparent is your secret private list coming out of the hat when needed?
how wothy are your records if kept in secret and not used when needed? (hint to answer pms)

you said that he was not at public list, but private record.

so i quoted you your false pms related to your records.

my "lies" are based at your erroreus and totaly unacceptable false customer support.

if you were honest, and full of respect to your customers, curiousminer would be refunded or his order would be transferred to someone else, there were many chances to transfer his order, but you have choosed to not reply to pm, or reply with false information and not reply to emails you wanted to be sent to you.

any comment on that?

unfortunatelly you and your trust network power are ruining any chances to getting out of this mess.

you create losses due to your incompetence and you are ruining people accounts becouse you are at second level default trust.

They are not false pm's they are pm's that relate to the public list this exact thing has been stated a number of times now you keep continuously bringing it up even though you know it has no meaning now. I am honest and respect my customers how would i have got such positive feedback if i did not? i just do not respect people who attempt to extort money out of me through the use of false claims. His will not be refunded as his order has already been processed. On this forum you move up in the trust network by making trades and getting feedback from multiple people it doesn't just happen overnight me being in the second tier is a testament to all the positive trades i have done and shows that i am trusted. I do not just go around transferring orders it has to be requested by the buyer. So you deem my feedback to be untrue? You don't think that you have attempted to slander me?

Note this was all answered before you have just continued to re ask the same questions over and over and over.

Edit: My latest positive feedback rating today (2014-07-29) just goes to prove that i am a legitimate seller and provide an ongoing service.

Message me if you have any problems

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:38:17 PM

how transparent is your secret private list coming out of the hat when needed?
how wothy are your records if kept in secret and not used when needed? (hint to answer pms)

you said that he was not at public list, but private record.

so i quoted you your false pms related to your records.

my "lies" are based at your erroreus and totaly unacceptable false customer support.

if you were honest, and full of respect to your customers, curiousminer would be refunded or his order would be transferred to someone else, there were many chances to transfer his order, but you have choosed to not reply to pm, or reply with false information and not reply to emails you wanted to be sent to you.

any comment on that?

unfortunatelly you and your trust network power are ruining any chances to getting out of this mess.

you create losses due to your incompetence and you are ruining people accounts becouse you are at second level default trust.

They are not false pm's they are pm's that relate to the public list this exact thing has been stated a number of times now you keep continuously bringing it up even though you know it has no meaning now. I am honest and respect my customers how would i have got such positive feedback if i did not? i just do not respect people who attempt to extort money out of me through the use of false claims. His will not be refunded as his order has already been processed. On this forum you move up in the trust network by making trades and getting feedback from multiple people it doesn't just happen overnight me being in the second tier is a testament to all the positive trades i have done and shows that i am trusted. I do not just go around transferring orders it has to be requested by the buyer. So you deem my feedback to be untrue? You don't think that you have attempted to slander me?

Note this was all answered before you have just continued to re ask the same questions over and over and over.

Edit: My latest positive feedback rating today (2014-07-29) just goes to prove that i am a legitimate seller and provide an ongoing service.

So where is this at? I got lost in the circle of Q&A. Beastlymac , how do you proceed to get this matter resolved?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Beastlymac

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:44:49 PM

So where is this at? I got lost in the circle of Q&A. Beastlymac , how do you proceed to get this matter resolved?

Sorry what are you referencing? If it is about the pm the answer to it was given in the quote below. How i will proceed is. I have asked curious miner to provide his refund details for the single chip miner refund totalling ~1.082. I have also offered to post the 5 chip devices free of charge upon receipt of postage details another offer i am happy to make is that i will auction off the 5 chip miners here on the forum and post they devices to the winner all funds received for the devices will be forward to curious miner. Those are the two options i am offering.

The reason I asked at the time was because I was not at home and thus could not check my documents meaning all I could look at was the public list. It became apparent why he was not listed publicly when I looked at my own documentation he failed to complete his information.

Also pictures of curiousminer's devices sitting ready to be shipped can be seen below:

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:59:53 PM

Sorry what are you referencing? If it is about the pm the answer to it was given in the quote below. How i will proceed is. I have asked curious miner to provide his refund details for the single chip miner refund totalling ~1.082. I have also offered to post the 5 chip devices free of charge upon receipt of postage details another offer i am happy to make is that i will auction off the 5 chip miners here on the forum and post they devices to the winner all funds received for the devices will be forward to curious miner. Those are the two options i am offering.

curiousminer, will you accept this solution?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:06:45 PM

Another suggestion: Can you sell the items the OP no longer wants? If so, how much loss in value is to be expected?

Albert Einstein
Beastlymac

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:18:44 PM

Another suggestion: Can you sell the items the OP no longer wants? If so, how much loss in value is to be expected?

I can offer the items for sale via the forum. I don't currently have an estimate on their value as I have not keep up to date with it.

Seanzqt

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:27:52 PM

The reason I asked at the time was because I was not at home and thus could not check my documents meaning all I could look at was the public list. It became apparent why he was not listed publicly when I looked at my own documentation he failed to complete his information.

Also pictures of curiousminer's devices sitting ready to be shipped can be seen below:

I've run my own business and I know what it is like with FRAUD/SCAMMERS - we'd get people order products through us with stolen Credit Cards all the time, the issue here that I see is that unless you are a registered entity you shouldn't have a right to request someones ID to prove who they are, you and I are pretty aware of the scamming that goes on in these forums for BitCoin but then we also need to look at each other and consider what WILL HE/SHE do with my identification.

I have seen individuals and companies hoard ID's for months and then sell them off, even as companies this is bad and for an individual I don't think (in my own mind) that you really have this type of authority unless you physically are a registered entity to do so. If this was me who did the order, there is absolutely NO WAY I would send you my ID  Undecided

Personal opinion, though may not stand up elsewhere.
Beastlymac

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:34:40 PM

I've run my own business and I know what it is like with FRAUD/SCAMMERS - we'd get people order products through us with stolen Credit Cards all the time, the issue here that I see is that unless you are a registered entity you shouldn't have a right to request someones ID to prove who they are, you and I are pretty aware of the scamming that goes on in these forums for BitCoin but then we also need to look at each other and consider what WILL HE/SHE do with my identification.

I have seen individuals and companies hoard ID's for months and then sell them off, even as companies this is bad and for an individual I don't think (in my own mind) that you really have this type of authority unless you physically are a registered entity to do so. If this was me who did the order, there is absolutely NO WAY I would send you my ID  Undecided

Personal opinion, though may not stand up elsewhere.

It was re adjusted asking for confirmation of bitcoin address ownership with a message stating the current date and the requested refund address for the single chip devices.

Edit:
I have sent the options off to curiousminer and am awaiting a response from him.

bbxx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 02:05:56 PM

I can offer the items for sale via the forum. I don't currently have an estimate on their value as I have not keep up to date with it.

Beastly

You have ruined my reputation, my brother reputation and created huge loss for him around 1.8 BTC

It was done becouse you have not responded to his pms at time and directed him to thought that he will be fully refunded!

WHEN YOU HAVE RECEIVED HIS GOODS YOU HAVE NOT SEND INFO ABOUT THIS MATTER TO HIM!!!!

i will collect all corespondence with you, pms, emails in one big sum up.

let community decide are you honest trustworthy person or not.

you should pay for your errors and remove undeserved feedback left at our profiles to finish this scam accusation fairly.
Beastlymac

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:23:19 PM

Beastly

You have ruined my reputation, my brother reputation and created huge loss for him around 1.8 BTC

It was done becouse you have not responded to his pms at time and directed him to thought that he will be fully refunded!

WHEN YOU HAVE RECEIVED HIS GOODS YOU HAVE NOT SEND INFO ABOUT THIS MATTER TO HIM!!!!

i will collect all corespondence with you, pms, emails in one big sum up.

let community decide are you honest trustworthy person or not.

you should pay for your errors and remove undeserved feedback left at our profiles to finish this scam accusation fairly.

The community has already decided based on the factual evidence provided all you have done here is dig a massive hole for yourself. All you have done is repeatedly go around in circles asking the same questions over and over. A couple of things you can not deny. His order is valid as per the rules of the groupbuy. His miners are sitting here ready to ship. I have summed up the terms of resolution and sent them to you me brother via pm. It is not my error that he did not provide his shipping details. He did not offer his items for transfer in the thread OR take up offers from people in the thread. It is also not much error that your brother agreed to terms of the groupbuy when making his order. Also not my error that your brother has waited months to resolve this. The feedback is deserved and will stay. I am still awaiting a response from him about how he would like to resolve the matter and what his payment address is for the single chip miner refund. You caused the feedback yourself. You have nobody but yourself to blame for that. You attempted to sway the community based on fabricated information in an attempt to swindle me out of money.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 02:58:13 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 04:41:08 PM by bbxx

The community has already decided based on the factual evidence provided all you have done here is dig a massive hole for yourself.

Really?
There is full communication between you and curiousminer (i have screenshoots for all qouted below)

Let community decide again, please

Please community, rate this communication from beastlymac.
it is terrible.
he never mentioned about no refunds. he is still stating that curiousminer was on his private record.

bestlymac when you got his miners at your place ?
why you havent send him any info about this fact or no refunds fact ?

curiousminer, 5.02
please reserve for me 10 usb and 5 gridseeds, there are my tx id

no response from beastlymac

curiousminer, 10.02
please refund me btc i send to you due to customs problems

beastlymac, 10.02
please provide me tx id and signed message from sending address

curiousminer, 17.02
i am sorry for late, i was sick, blockchain.info is down now, i will send encrypted message later, i hope you still have my btc

curiousminer 10.03
here is my signed message...

beastlymac 11.03
it doesnt like i have you on the list making payment can you provide payment details ?

curiousminer 13.03
please refund my btc, i have ordered at 5.02...

beastlymac 13.03
please provide all order details as i dont have you at my list

curiousminer 13.03
here is my order... and signed message, what else i can provide you ?

curiousminer 24.03
what else i can provide you Huh are you trying to scam me ?

curiousminer 3.04
hello i sent you all details you need, please refund or i will start scam accusations

beastlymac 3.04
what items you have ordered? i dont have you ordered anything
please send email to ... to speed things up.

curiousminer sent email with all details, never replied

curiousminer 11.04
hi i send you email you did not reply to me, please give back my 3 btc

curiousminer 19.04
i send you email please respond!

curiousminer 5.07
please listen carefully i dont want ruin reputation. please refund me btc...

beastlymac 5.07
sign message with proof of ownership of address... i dont have you at any records. are you listed at the threads ?
Beastlymac

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:41:35 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 04:05:53 PM by Beastlymac

It is interesting that you don't actually quote what I have said all you do is post apparent words having a read through my apprent responses I can see from the lack of grammar that they're not written by me. Why not provide actual quotes? Again all you are posting is here say. It was stated in the thread about no refunds I should need to repeatedly plaster it over all pm responses. Again you are twisting words. I have offered the terms to your brother in an attempt to resolve this situation. "I don't have you at my list" seems like something you have written. Why not provide all the pm's including the ones where you make false accusations based upon no actual evidence? You seem to use the word "reserve" a lot. As I already talked about this is the wrong word to use. The term is ordered. He did not reserve anything to reserve miner participants where not required to pay anythig thus making his payment and order. His order was made on the 5th fact. His order was sent to be processed fact. His miners are ready to ship now or ready to process depending on his response to my pm another fact.

His message on the 5th was not responded to because he had not sent all information and he also said "in next day's I will provide you shipping address plus I will send you cash for package to Poland" that is why I left responding as I was waiting for him to provide all information.

Then the period of a month passes and I get a message out of the blue so I ask what it references as I am out and don't have the time to look back through hundreds of previous pm's then another month passed. Same thing. Notice the massive gaps during the periods between when I would be sent messages. During that period of time it was easy for me to lose track of the person I was talking with and what the issue was they where having because I would have responded to many other people during the period in between. I would like to state that my inbox has 2500+ pm's and it is easy to miss 4 in that number.

You also fail to cite examples of responded messages from you both
3/4/2014
5/7/2014 four responses
9/7/2014
14/7/2014
19/7/2014
21/7/2014 I responded to 4 messages
22/7/2014 another 4 responded to
24/7/2014 two responses
26/7/2014
27/7/2014 four responded to
28/7/2014

As you will notice from this that when messages from curiousminer and bbxx they where responded to as quickly as possible.

Also for the messages sent during the dates of mid April I was overseas. This was mentioned to the user Bitwizz and was also put in my skype status was this mentioned directly to curiousminer bbxx is probably going to ask. No I don't send out my life events to everyone via pm. That is the reason for not responding to messages sent on 11th and 19th of April. People where also asked to resend pm's to me that they had sent during that period.

By view of your own records it took your brother over a month to send through details about his order and send a signed message to which I ask why he is not listed on the public order form (we went through all that) then another three months passed and he sends me another out of the blue message. It is unreasonable when you receive a message randomly asking for money to not try and get some actual information regarding the order? I apologies if it is I just do it to prevent me from giving out money to all the impersonators who fake orders in an attempt to steal from me.

Even the lack or responses (responded to) don't actually change the fact that your brothers order was valid and that is the actual point if this whole thread.

Any other new questions?

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 05:32:24 AM

It is interesting that you don't actually quote what I have said all you do is post apparent words having a read through my apprent responses I can see from the lack of grammar that they're not written by me. Why not provide actual quotes?

here is full communication, sorry for shortening up your responses with bad grammar english is not my native language

http://i62.tinypic.com/w19oo.png
http://i58.tinypic.com/210ca4i.png
http://pl.tinypic.com/r/msnlea/8
http://i61.tinypic.com/15p376f.png
http://i61.tinypic.com/r932uq.png
http://i58.tinypic.com/ajwg7s.png
http://i62.tinypic.com/fbj8k5.png
http://i61.tinypic.com/v7sjfm.png
http://i61.tinypic.com/9qy6j9.png
http://i59.tinypic.com/2qjmaef.png

Again all you are posting is here say. It was stated in the thread about no refunds I should need to repeatedly plaster it over all pm responses. Again you are twisting words. I have offered the terms to your brother in an attempt to resolve this situation. "I don't have you at my list" seems like something you have written.

Whole case is complicated becouse my brother was sure that he will be refunded becouse he was not at any list and you were stating that he had not bought anything from you. You made an error becouse you had not him at any list till 5.07.
Within 4 months you have not answered him once that his goods are already ordered and waiting for him, and refund for 10 usb miners will be sent.

Why not provide all the pm's including the ones where you make false accusations based upon no actual evidence? You seem to use the word "reserve" a lot. As I already talked about this is the wrong word to use. The term is ordered. He did not reserve anything to reserve miner participants where not required to pay anythig thus making his payment and order. His order was made on the 5th fact. His order was sent to be processed fact. His miners are ready to ship now or ready to process depending on his response to my pm another fact.
Those responses after 5.07 does not matter in that case.

His message on the 5th was not responded to because he had not sent all information and he also said "in next day's I will provide you shipping address plus I will send you cash for package to Poland" that is why I left responding as I was waiting for him to provide all information.

Then the period of a month passes and I get a message out of the blue so I ask what it references as I am out and don't have the time to look back through hundreds of previous pm's then another month passed. Same thing. Notice the massive gaps during the periods between when I would be sent messages. During that period of time it was easy for me to lose track of the person I was talking with and what the issue was they where having because I would have responded to many other people during the period in between. I would like to state that my inbox has 2500+ pm's and it is easy to miss 4 in that number.

You were repeatidly ingoring him, you were not answering to emails, pms, from march till july.
WHY YOU NOT ANSWERED HIM THAT HIS MINERS ARE READY TO SHIP AND HIS 1 BTC WILL BE REFUNDED SHORTLY ?
you should answer it at march!!! you choosed to total ingore him.
you should use your secret private list to check his status you dont have to mess with 2500+ pms, this is not explanation. So you were stating that you have missed his 4 pms so it is your fault and he has to pay for it ?

You also fail to cite examples of responded messages from you both
3/4/2014
5/7/2014 four responses
9/7/2014
14/7/2014
19/7/2014
21/7/2014 I responded to 4 messages
22/7/2014 another 4 responded to
24/7/2014 two responses
26/7/2014
27/7/2014 four responded to
28/7/2014

As you will notice from this that when messages from curiousminer and bbxx they where responded to as quickly as possible.
those responses does not matter in this case, period wchich you were ingoring him was 5.02 - 5.07 when he wanted to solve it alone.

Also for the messages sent during the dates of mid April I was overseas. This was mentioned to the user Bitwizz and was also put in my skype status was this mentioned directly to curiousminer bbxx is probably going to ask. No I don't send out my life events to everyone via pm. That is the reason for not responding to messages sent on 11th and 19th of April. People where also asked to resend pm's to me that they had sent during that period.
Was my brother asked to resend pms ? So you keep his miners and were ignoring him from march till july due to your travel 11.04-19.04

By view of your own records it took your brother over a month to send through details about his order and send a signed message to which I ask why he is not listed on the public order form (we went through all that) then another three months passed and he sends me another out of the blue message. It is unreasonable when you receive a message randomly asking for money to not try and get some actual information regarding the order? I apologies if it is I just do it to prevent me from giving out money to all the impersonators who fake orders in an attempt to steal from me.
please read through again, 3 months passed with no communication? what a joke!!!

curiousminer 5.03
here is my signed message from addresss...

curiousminer 10.03
here is again my signed message...

beastlymac 11.03
it doesnt like i have you on the list making payment can you provide payment details ?

curiousminer 13.03
please refund my btc, i have ordered at 5.02...

beastlymac 13.03
please provide all order details as i dont have you at my list

curiousminer 13.03
here is my order... and signed message, what else i can provide you ?

curiousminer 24.03
what else i can provide you Huh are you trying to scam me ?

curiousminer 3.04
hello i sent you all details you need, please refund or i will start scam accusations

beastlymac 3.04
what items you have ordered? i dont have you ordered anything
please send email to ... to speed things up.

curiousminer sent email with all details, never replied

curiousminer 11.04
hi i send you email you did not reply to me, please give back my 3 btc

curiousminer 19.04
i send you email please respond!

curiousminer 5.07
please listen carefully i dont want ruin reputation. please refund me btc...

Even the lack or responses (responded to) don't actually change the fact that your brothers order was valid and that is the actual point if this whole thread.

If his order was valid and his miners were ready to send him at march why you were ignoring him having his goods and money that time (march-july)?

Any other new questions?

You should answer to unanswered ones

1.bestlymac when you got his miners at your place ?
2.why you havent send him any info about this fact or no refunds fact ?

and new ones:
3.if he was at your private list why you were denying that he ordered anything from you ? (4 times, so 4 times you were not at home?)
4.if he was not at the public list and you were stating that he had not order anything how he could know that his order is valid?

Beastlymac

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:46:06 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 06:05:50 AM by Beastlymac

All you have done is repeat the same questions again. You have also not admitted that since your brothers order is valid this whole accusation is invalid since his order is waiting to be shipped or resolved depending on what his response is to my offer. All that has happened through this whole thread is a couple of post from the person who has made the accusation and pages of false accusations from you even though you where never actually involved in the deal. Why did you only appear on the 21/7/2014 and not during the previous 4 months when your brother was sick and you could have actually helped him out at the time. All you have done is hinder his accusation by spreading false lies that where easy for me to prove wrong. Also you keep posting the exact same messages over and over again they have already been responded to all you are doing is spamming the thread again with false accusations. Why did he think he would get a refund when it clearly states the terms in the group buy thread? It is apparent that your brother never read through the thread that provided all of the updates for the orders i can not help that. That is negligence on his part.

Even aside from communication issues by both of us his order is valid, his order is ready to ship or be auctioned off depending on what he would prefer. The communication issues DO NOT change the FACT that his order is valid. This whole accusation is based on his order apparently being in valid or that he disputes the date his order was sent for processing meaning it is an invalid claim and all you have done is spread slanderous accusations.

It is apparent from your first message sent to me dated 21/7/2014 and posted below. You and your brother have not actually read through the terms when ordering or even after ordering. It is apparent your lack of attempt in actually resolving this all you do is make outlandish accusations. You provide no evidence you don't even introduce yourself and how you where related to the deal because you aren't. You still seemed to think at the time that the refund amount being offered was for the 3.1BTC this shows that you did not familiarise yourself with the deal but just jumped in with wild accusations of "scamming". As you can see if you read through this thread your brother was not actually scammed all he has done is withhold information that is required to resolve the situation. You then threatened me with negative feedback in an attempt to extort 2.1BTC out of me saying i either give you money or my risk my account feedback being "ruined". I hope this whole ordeal has shown you that you can not just attempt to extort money from people for no reason and attempt to ruin people's reputation by making false slanderous accusations.

(click image for a larger version)

This whole ordeal boils down to:
Your brother ordered on the 5th his order was sent for processing on the 7th meaning that after this date he is unable to get a refund he has then up until this point withheld his shipping details in the attempt of extorting money out of me and claiming that i have scammed him when in reality i have stuck to the rules of the group buy that he accepted at the time. Thus his whole accusation and your slanderous lies are invalid.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 06:43:24 AM

please answer first

and new ones:
3.if he was at your private list why you were denying that he ordered anything from you ? (4 times, so 4 times you were not at home?)
4.if he was not at the public list and you were stating that he had not order anything how he could know that his order is valid?

and new ones
5. you wanted to send emais to speed up communication, why you have not answered to thoose  emails ?
6. why you have been ignoring him holding his miners and money within 3 months?
Beastlymac

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:44:48 AM

please answer first

and new ones:

and new ones
5. you wanted to send emais to speed up communication, why you have not answered to thoose  emails ?
6. why you have been ignoring him holding his miners and money within 3 months?

All you have done is repeat the same questions again. You have also not admitted that since your brothers order is valid this whole accusation is invalid since his order is waiting to be shipped or resolved depending on what his response is to my offer. All that has happened through this whole thread is a couple of post from the person who has made the accusation and pages of false accusations from you even though you where never actually involved in the deal. Why did you only appear on the 21/7/2014 and not during the previous 4 months when your brother was sick and you could have actually helped him out at the time. All you have done is hinder his accusation by spreading false lies that where easy for me to prove wrong. Also you keep posting the exact same messages over and over again they have already been responded to all you are doing is spamming the thread again with false accusations. Why did he think he would get a refund when it clearly states the terms in the group buy thread? It is apparent that your brother never read through the thread that provided all of the updates for the orders i can not help that. That is negligence on his part.

Even aside from communication issues by both of us his order is valid, his order is ready to ship or be auctioned off depending on what he would prefer. The communication issues DO NOT change the FACT that his order is valid. This whole accusation is based on his order apparently being in valid or that he disputes the date his order was sent for processing meaning it is an invalid claim and all you have done is spread slanderous accusations.

It is apparent from your first message sent to me dated 21/7/2014 and posted below. You and your brother have not actually read through the terms when ordering or even after ordering. It is apparent your lack of attempt in actually resolving this all you do is make outlandish accusations. You provide no evidence you don't even introduce yourself and how you where related to the deal because you aren't. You still seemed to think at the time that the refund amount being offered was for the 3.1BTC this shows that you did not familiarise yourself with the deal but just jumped in with wild accusations of "scamming". As you can see if you read through this thread your brother was not actually scammed all he has done is withhold information that is required to resolve the situation. You then threatened me with negative feedback in an attempt to extort 2.1BTC out of me saying i either give you money or my risk my account feedback being "ruined". I hope this whole ordeal has shown you that you can not just attempt to extort money from people for no reason and attempt to ruin people's reputation by making false slanderous accusations.

Your brother ordered on the 5th his order was sent for processing on the 7th meaning that after this date he is unable to get a refund he has then up until this point withheld his shipping details in the attempt of extorting money out of me and claiming that i have scammed him when in reality i have stuck to the rules of the group buy that he accepted at the time. Thus his whole accusation and your slanderous lies are invalid.

Making this whole thing.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 06:50:39 AM

please answer
curiousminer (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:25:19 PM

helo

firstly i need to state: im on travel now and cant follow all conversation, my bro bbxx is doing it for me. (big thanx from me to him).

beastymac: for what purpose are you wasting time of so many ppl ? thing about that ? just give me back my 3.1 btc because i send it to you by mistake. it is so.  i told you that so many times. you are lying in every of your post, just stop doing it. Look from other perspective on that thread. constant lies and not facing reality.

the truth is that when you rotate the large sums of btc by chance someone inexperienced has sent you 3.1 btc and for 5 months you do not want to give back, now the issue come out public and you are scared like shit so that other ppl not find out how dirty cheater you are. yes, you, out there in australia. little dirty cheater

so many times you told me: i dont have you on my list and now you say you have your private list and im there Huh come on its soooo stupid ! you blackmail me that you send 1 btc if i give you snail mail address so that you can send me some crap ? its so funny, come on !

you are constantly asking me to prove im not a hacker but look at your self, you act like scared kid caught stealing candy. really. big boys do not lie.

look on that message again: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712480.msg8085792#msg8085792
show it to your mom. show it to your neighbor. show it even to a random taxi driver ! I bet they will say the same thing as me, my bro and other ppl in btc community : a little dirty cheater.

just send me back my cash and STOP that stupid waste of energy and time of so many ppl who follow the story. be a men.

we all could do sht productive instead of that discussion. since 5 months its going on ...

btw today i did so far 45 km cycling from koszice (SK) to Filkehaza (HU). i could do 15 km more if we would not be involved in that stupid discussion !

koszice: https://www.google.pl/maps/place/Ko%C5%A1ice,+Slovakia/@48.6974148,21.2391925,11z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m7!1m4!3m3!1s0x473ee01b67c6957b:0x400f7d1c6978bd0!2sKo%C5%A1ice,+Slovakia!3b1!3m1!1s0x473ee01b67c6957b:0x400f7d1c6978bd0

Pálháza
https://www.google.pl/maps/place/P%C3%A1lh%C3%A1za,+Hungary/@48.4694309,21.5037051,13z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x473f2d9d127eead1:0x28eb79cac9a804e9

i really hope it will be solved soon.
Beastlymac

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:36:30 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 01:42:00 PM by Beastlymac

helo

firstly i need to state: im on travel now and cant follow all conversation, my bro bbxx is doing it for me. (big thanx from me to him).

beastymac: for what purpose are you wasting time of so many ppl ? thing about that ? just give me back my 3.1 btc because i send it to you by mistake. it is so.  i told you that so many times. you are lying in every of your post, just stop doing it. Look from other perspective on that thread. constant lies and not facing reality.

the truth is that when you rotate the large sums of btc by chance someone inexperienced has sent you 3.1 btc and for 5 months you do not want to give back, now the issue come out public and you are scared like shit so that other ppl not find out how dirty cheater you are. yes, you, out there in australia. little dirty cheater

so many times you told me: i dont have you on my list and now you say you have your private list and im there Huh come on its soooo stupid ! you blackmail me that you send 1 btc if i give you snail mail address so that you can send me some crap ? its so funny, come on !

you are constantly asking me to prove im not a hacker but look at your self, you act like scared kid caught stealing candy. really. big boys do not lie.

look on that message again: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712480.msg8085792#msg8085792
show it to your mom. show it to your neighbor. show it even to a random taxi driver ! I bet they will say the same thing as me, my bro and other ppl in btc community : a little dirty cheater.

just send me back my cash and STOP that stupid waste of energy and time of so many ppl who follow the story. be a men.

we all could do sht productive instead of that discussion. since 5 months its going on ...

btw today i did so far 45 km cycling from koszice (SK) to Filkehaza (HU). i could do 15 km more if we would not be involved in that stupid discussion !

koszice: https://www.google.pl/maps/place/Ko%C5%A1ice,+Slovakia/@48.6974148,21.2391925,11z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m7!1m4!3m3!1s0x473ee01b67c6957b:0x400f7d1c6978bd0!2sKo%C5%A1ice,+Slovakia!3b1!3m1!1s0x473ee01b67c6957b:0x400f7d1c6978bd0

Pálháza
https://www.google.pl/maps/place/P%C3%A1lh%C3%A1za,+Hungary/@48.4694309,21.5037051,13z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x473f2d9d127eead1:0x28eb79cac9a804e9

i really hope it will be solved soon.

Are you seriously saying that you "accidentally" sent three payments by mistake? WOW. Please read all the information that shows your order was and still is valid. Did you ever read the terms and conditions of the group buy? If you had you would realise this accusation has no ground. Also notice how nobody but your brother has sided with you after reading through the whole thread. This is because your accusation is in valid.

Bbxx I have tried my hardest to resolve this issue with you and you have not been forthcoming all you have done is accuse me of false accusations such a the one stating that I do not have his order (a lie) that he had asked for a refund before his order was submitted (another lie). I have been truthful and honest through this whole situation. I now ask another time please have your brother provide his postage details and refund details as per the request made in this thread via pm to me so that this ordeal can end. I was not denying that he ordered from me I was just asking why he was not on the public list. I was able to go through my records and find the reason. It was because of an error or purposeful decision to withhold information regarding his order. Everyone has read your "proof" they have also read the information that I have provided showing that your brother's refund request was after his order had been submitted to the manufacturer and thus he is unable to be granted a refund. It is stated in the thread and those where the terms he agreed to upon his purchase of the devices through my groupbuy. That has been the way I did the gridseed, U1 and other groupbuys. For that reason I am sorry but I have to deny the refund for the 5 chip devices. I would request the details that I require for completion of this issue be submitted to me promptly so that this can be solved.

Regards, Beastlymac

The basics.

Order paid for by curiousminer on the 5th of February.

Order paid to manufacturer and confirmed on the 7th of February (verified with proof)

Order for the 1 chip miners can be refunded upon the completed confirmation requested in post #51

Message will only be accepted from Curiousminer NOT bbxx

Curiousminer order is still boxed and is awaiting shipment details

Curiousminer order details are in the private listing because his order was not completed and still requires postage details.
The messages quoted about the details not being listed publicly is because I was not at home and unable to check my documentation and only able to look through the public list. It was made apparent upon my checking of the private list that the reason he was not listed publicly was because of incomplete information.

I have provided all truthful information whilst bbxx has fabricated false accusations such as the one that I proved wrong with factual evidence that curiousminer's order was submitted to the manufacturer on the 7th bbxx attempted to claim this was un true based on no factual evidence.

It is apparent through the false accusations that bbxx has made and is still making that he either does not understand the situation or he is attempting to provide fabricated lies in the hope of convincing the bitcoin community that I am in the wrong and that I have apparently scammed multiple people? This is another fabricated lie. Every person who ordered in the gridseed groupbuy except curiousminer either received miners or a refund.

Refunds for the groupbuy that where sent out total above 40BTC showing that I happily refunded people who where eligible at the time.

Bbxx attempts to discredit me stating that I have "lied" are not backed up with any actual evidence he has repeatedly falsely accused me of not having curiousminer's devices ready for shipping I will post a photo as proof that they are when I get home. He has continuously made this accusation based off no actual proof and is that here say. I have answered all questions truthfully and will continue to do so. Bbxx continues to asked the same questions multiple times ignoring what has already been posted.

I have been open in attempts to resolve this issue

So I ask. Bbxx with your continued accusations please provide evidence to prove them.

EDIT: Also please respond to my pm in regards to resolving this.

Lucky Cris

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:09:38 PM

Beastlymac, if they don't want the devices/1btc refund, hell I'll take it! lol

But on a more tone -

curiousminer and bbxx, there's a time to let go and that time past awhile ago. Again, my advice to you is to take the devices already paid for and the 1btc refund. The more you post, the more it validates my assessment that this is as a result of a communication breakdown... I'm having a difficult time reading your posts so it's quite possible that curiousminer misunderstood a few things here and there. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: