Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 12:36:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beastlymac - scammed me for 3.1 btc - gridseeds group buy  (Read 17693 times)
Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:53:54 AM

you were denying that he ordered anything, that he paid for anything

why you have never responded to his emails?
since when you had his miners at your place ?

thanks.

"So you deny that it took your brother from the date of 11th of February to the March 10, 2014, 11:58:38 AM before he presented a signed message?  Almost a month of waiting for a signed message. The another three months from April 19, 2014, 08:44:03 AM to July 05, 2014, 12:04:58 PM. That is four months i don't see how you can call that a lie."

he send already all data you needed few times.
please read whole communication, i made screenshoot.

your statement about 3 months waiting for his data is lie!

so there are 2 lies and you cant deny them.

1. that you have answered his questions (above) already
2. that you have been waiting for signed message 3 months (he sent you it by email and pm twice immidiatelly after request)

please answer

I never said that i waited 3 months for a signed message i said i waited one. I then went on to say that it took him 3 months after the 19th of april to message me on the 5th of July i didn't say that i waited those three months for a signed message. I said that i waited one. If you read through this thread and the group buy thread you will answer your own questions i have already said that.

2. that you have been waiting for signed message 3 months (he sent you it by email and pm twice immidiatelly after request)

Interesting that you take what i said out of context (that has happened before). I waited a month. Do you deny that it took him between the dates of 11th of 11th of February to the March 10, 2014 to provide his signed message via pm?

You say "immidiatelly" (immediately) that would mean instantly one month is not instant

im·me·di·ate
iˈmēdē-it/Submit
adjective
occurring or done at once; instant.

Also how do you take screenshots (" i made screenshoot.") wouldn't your brother have to do that. Unless you have access to his account? Thus proving my point if multiple people have access to it that his account was potentially insecure meaning that me asking for him to confirm ownership was valid and was required in the situation.

Message me if you have any problems
bbxx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 09:14:18 AM

He send you signed message 5.03
i dont deny that.

Then he send it again immidiatelly at your request 13.03
Then he send it again and again by email you wanted to

you have not answered once to thoose emails.

i dont have access to my brothers account.
i asked him to create screenshoots from his inbox and outbox.

tell me since when you got his miners at your place
and why you have not replied to his emails (having "his goods" and his money)

please also tell me why you have been ignoring him within 3+ months having his assets.

thanks
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 09:22:46 AM

For me there is resolution to this case.

You have been ignoring him since he sent you signed message (5.03)

So it is your fault.

1. refund 1 btc for 10 usb miners as you stated already you will do
2. refund gridseeds item value dated at 5.03
3. clear your false feedback at my and his account

thanks.
Beastlymac

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:37:58 AM

He send you signed message 5.03
i dont deny that.

thanks

(click to enlarge)

No pm received on march 5th.

Date i asked for signed message was the 11th of February date i received the signed message was the 10th of March. That is a month that is not immediate. That is also not on the 5th of March. Please realise you are wrong

For me there is resolution to this case.

signed message (5.03)  <---- Another false claim

So it is your fault.

1. refund 1 btc for 10 usb miners as you stated already you will do
2. refund gridseeds item value dated at 5.03
3. clear your false feedback at my and his account

thanks.

1) It will be sent as soon as he sends a signed message with the current date as was asked days ago.
2) Your claim was invalid this will not happen.
3) I already mentioned that this will never happen.

I have provided him the two options publicly and via PM. He is open to choose what option he would like but as i already stated he has 5 days to choose as i don't want this to drag on any longer. If he does not choose by the deadline his miners will be auctioned off and he will be sent the proceeds.

My feedback on both of your accounts is valid and will not be removed.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 09:55:09 AM

sorry about 5 march
my brother messed up sending to himself i havent noticed that

but he did resend it 10.03 so it is key date now

1. he will send it when he will be able to (now he is travelling)
2. so it is valid now with changed date to 10.03
3. ok so i will try to ressolve this other way. i will do everything what can be done at this case

1. Since when you had this miners? you have never responded it (it is lie that you did)
2. Why you have not replied to his email ? you have never responded it (it is lie that you did)

thanks

Below are proofs that you have been stating that he had not ordered anything and that he had not paid you.

you were denying that he ordered anything, that he paid for anything

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 07:08:55 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 07:26:02 AM by bbxx

1. Since when you had this miners at home, sealed ? you have never responded to this question  (it is lie that you did)

i will be forced to ask official distributor about it, i know that every order of gridseeds consisted 10+ miners was refunded by asiabtc, due to customs problems, it is possible that you got curiousminer refund too.

can you provide serial numbers and date of production curiousminer sealed gridseeds?

2. Why you have not replied to his emails ?

you asked curiousminer  to send email to him to speed up communication
you have never responded to that question (t is lie that you did)

thanks
bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 09:37:41 AM

official letter has been send to manufacturer, asiabtc.

also escrow.ms and theymos has been added to recipient list.

i hope they will help to solve this case

and other cases not ended (beastly has scammed other group buy participants and left them undeserved trust feedback, reference: beastlymac untrusted feedback)

this whole thread has to be honestly ended with help of community.

i hope that beastlymac will be erased from default trust list due to his unfair practices.
Beastlymac

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:43:21 AM

official letter has been send to manufacturer, asiabtc.

also escrow.ms and theymos has been added to recipient list.

i hope they will help to solve this case

and other cases not ended (beastly has scammed other group buy participants and left them undeserved trust feedback, reference: beastlymac untrusted feedback)

this whole thread has to be honestly ended with help of community.

i hope that beastlymac will be erased from default trust list due to his unfair practices.

The sale thread will already have the information you are looking for. Your brother's order was in the first couple waves of miners that arrived. All cases have ended everyone but your brother received their miners. You are welcome to keep adding more and more people to your pm's all you are doing now is wasting everyone's time. Your brother still has not replied to my pm. Read every post in this thread from other people it is obvious what members of the community think.

Edit:

You even have negative feedback from someone in the community that aggress that you have made up lies.

My feedback on you is true. I have not abused any part of the system i don't see what you have to complain about in regards to my feedback left on your account move on. Next time don't post lies about people and you won't get into the situation you're in.

curiousminer (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:03:49 AM

1. Since when you had this miners at home, sealed ? you have never responded to this question  (it is lie that you did)

i will be forced to ask official distributor about it, i know that every order of gridseeds consisted 10+ miners was refunded by asiabtc, due to customs problems, it is possible that you got curiousminer refund too.

can you provide serial numbers and date of production curiousminer sealed gridseeds?

thanks

beastymac for 5 months you been ignoring my requests of return. you basically stole my 3.1 btc. now, when the story is public and my bro bbxx have show you and other members of btccommunity, that you are not worth of trust (blackmailing, lies, stealing from unexpired members), i hope all will be soon resolved, reputation of my bro and others fixed and eventually you will send back my 3.1 btc on my address.

from now on do not send any pm to me because im disgusted with your constant lies. imho all communication have to public.
Beastlymac

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:19:45 AM

thanks

beastymac for 5 months you been ignoring my requests of return. you basically stole my 3.1 btc. now, when the story is public and my bro bbxx have show you and other members of btccommunity, that you are not worth of trust (blackmailing, lies, stealing from unexpired members), i hope all will be soon resolved, reputation of my bro and others fixed and eventually you will send back my 3.1 btc on my address.

from now on do not send any pm to me because im disgusted with your constant lies. imho all communication have to public.

Since you are online and don't want to receive and pm's anymore. Please respond publicly to the message quoted below. Within the next three days.

Here is a question I would like to ask everyone except bbxx
On topic. If I do not get a response from curiousminer in the next 5 days in regards to shipping his 5 chip devices OR auctioning them off I am inclined to default to auctioning them. The default auction terms (he is welcome to change them) are such that the starting bid would be 0.01BTC with bidding increments of 0.001BTC the devices would then be shipped to the winner and all funds collected would be sent through to curiousminer along with the already stated 1btc. Anybody who reads this (I feel this in the current situation one where curiousminer is unresponsive to my pm that this is the only option for resolving this quickly) please post here or pm me what your opinion is on this form of resolution.

I would also like to state for the record this resolution option was not thought up by me but was recommended as a way of resolving the situation.

I will pm curiousminer again. I will link this post and ask for his decision within 5 days.

Again, Beastlymac, the manner in which you've handled this speaks volumes, and I applaud your professionalism and determination in getting this resolved. Please continue to set a good example for members who find themselves in similar situations. I've never made any transactions with you, but given your track record, I wouldn't have any doubt with trusting you.

To all-

In my opinion, this resolution is fair and kudos to whomever suggested it. My suggestion to curiousminer was to accept the 1btc refund and the devices he paid for. But as it seems he's not willing to provide shipping information, I don't see Beastlymac having any other choice.... Unless he decides to say the hell with it and keep everything... But I get a sense that's not in his character.

I have not stolen anything of yours. You sent funds and purchased miners and since then have prevented me from fulfilling your order by sending you the miners. You have not been forthcoming from day one with your postage details. Did you read the terms and conditions of the group buy? If you did (although it is apparent you did not) you would know that your claim is invalid. Your brother has made false accusations the latest one claiming that the message was sent on the 5th.

Please publicly choose out of the two solutions offered above. You now have three days or i will be forced to default to auctioning off the miners.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 10:24:51 AM

Please state exact date you had his miners at your place. Also provide their production date/serial numbers. I am going to fully finish this investigation with evidence you should provide.

Then answer why you have been ignoring my brother having his miners (he sent you many messages and emails).

You said bad communication is not scam but in this case it is becuse you were holding his goods/money within 5 months and not responding to his refund/shipment request.
So fault is at your side, why curiousminer has to pay for your errors ?

Below are cases similar to this, please tell me when you will compensate/refund/remove trust feedback to those harmed people too.

this guy account has been destroyed by you putting negative trust feedback (you have scammed him and he is harmed by you twice)

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 10:28:47 AM

Your brother has made false accusations the latest one claiming that the message was sent on the 5th.

this is solved already, reference there https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712480.msg8116836#msg8116836
you know this and this only shows how terrible creature you are.
pathetic
Beastlymac

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:32:22 AM

Please state exact date you had his miners at your place. Also provide their production date/serial numbers. I am going to fully finish this investigation with evidence you should provide.

Then answer why you have been ignoring my brother having his miners (he sent you many messages and emails).

You said bad communication is not scam but in this case it is becuse you were holding his goods/money within 5 months and not responding to his refund/shipment request.

Below are cases similar to this, please tell me when you will compensate/refund/remove trust feedback to those harmed people too.

This investigation is over i have already talked about the compensation (again you are repeating the same questions over and over)

It is not. He has also withheld his postage details for 5 months. Does that mean he has scammed me? According to your terminology it does. I have removed the feedback on Mr. Jinx. They are not similar to this. They provided all required details when requested. Your brother did not. Again all you have done is repeat the same questions over again. From this point on i will only answer new questions in regards to this order.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 10:36:32 AM

This investigation is over i have already talked about the compensation (again you are repeating the same questions over and over)

It is not. He has also withheld his postage details for 5 months. Does that mean he has scammed me? According to your terminology it does. I have removed the feedback on Mr. Jinx. They are not similar to this. They provided all required details when requested. Your brother did not. Again all you have done is repeat the same questions over again. From this point on i will only answer new questions in regards to this order.

Please provide exact date you had his miners at your place. Please add information about their serial numbers and production date.
I am collecting evidence for police department (for investigation) and preparing court case. Let judge decide who scammed who.
Then answer why you have been ignoring my brother within next months having this miners.
thanks

Good that you have removed feedback from jinx. Why you did this now? Why you put this feedback at him?
Beastlymac

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:52:28 AM

Please provide exact date you had his miners at your place. Please add information about their serial numbers and production date.
I am collecting evidence for police department (for investigation) and preparing court case. Let judge decide who scammed who.
Then answer why you have been ignoring my brother within next months having this miners.
thanks

Good that you have removed feedback from jinx. Why you did this now? Why you put this feedback at him?

The gridseed devices do not come with a serial number or manufacture date on the box. You are welcome to do as you seem fit. It will just result in a waste of time and a waste of money. Your brother did not provide his postage details. Also in regards to your court case keep in mind your defamation and whilst you are talking to the police ask them what are the consequences for defamation. Your questions about the user Mr. Jinx do not pertain to this accusation and are off topic.

curiousminer (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:35:50 PM

thanks

Since you are online and don't want to receive and pm's anymore. Please respond publicly to the message quoted below. Within the next three days.

On topic. If I do not get a response from curiousminer in the next 5 days in regards to shipping his 5 chip devices OR auctioning them off I am inclined to default to auctioning them. The default auction terms (he is welcome to change them) are such that the starting bid would be 0.01BTC with bidding increments of 0.001BTC the devices would then be shipped to the winner and all funds collected would be sent through to curiousminer along with the already stated 1btc. Anybody who reads this (I feel this in the current situation one where curiousminer is unresponsive to my pm that this is the only option for resolving this quickly) please post here or pm me what your opinion is on this form of resolution.

I would also like to state for the record this resolution option was not thought up by me but was recommended as a way of resolving the situation.

I will pm curiousminer again. I will link this post and ask for his decision within 5 days.

Again, Beastlymac, the manner in which you've handled this speaks volumes, and I applaud your professionalism and determination in getting this resolved. Please continue to set a good example for members who find themselves in similar situations. I've never made any transactions with you, but given your track record, I wouldn't have any doubt with trusting you.

To all-

In my opinion, this resolution is fair and kudos to whomever suggested it. My suggestion to curiousminer was to accept the 1btc refund and the devices he paid for. But as it seems he's not willing to provide shipping information, I don't see Beastlymac having any other choice.... Unless he decides to say the hell with it and keep everything... But I get a sense that's not in his character.

I have not stolen anything of yours. You sent funds and purchased miners and since then have prevented me from fulfilling your order by sending you the miners. You have not been forthcoming from day one with your postage details. Did you read the terms and conditions of the group buy? If you did (although it is apparent you did not) you would know that your claim is invalid. Your brother has made false accusations the latest one claiming that the message was sent on the 5th.

Please publicly choose out of the two solutions offered above. You now have three days or i will be forced to default to auctioning off the miners.

i dont agree for your solutions and i dont trust you, since you have tricked many ppl in community. the case is NOT RESOLVED and you are not in power to state rules of solving the problem, since you are accused of stealing from me 3.1 btc (since 5 months im asking you for return, you come out with idea of sending me useless goods AFTER case went public).

i agree for resolution of the case by admins/seniors of the forum but not by random folks (like Lucky Cris). im on travel now and my bro bbxx is in full power to state my point.

please do not ignore my bro bbxx
please answer all questions one by one
please send me 3.1 btc on my address, im asking you sice 5 months.

and please do not falsehood or blackmail me any more its sooo ugly.
Beastlymac

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:44:40 PM

thanks

To all-

i dont agree for your solutions and i dont trust you, since you have tricked many ppl in community. the case is NOT RESOLVED and you are not in power to state rules of solving the problem, since you are accused of stealing from me 3.1 btc (since 5 months im asking you for return, you come out with idea of sending me useless goods AFTER case went public).

i agree for resolution of the case by admins/seniors of the forum but not by random folks (like Lucky Cris). im on travel now and my bro bbxx is in full power to state my point.

please do not ignore my bro bbxx
please answer all questions one by one
please send me 3.1 btc on my address, im asking you sice 5 months.

and please do not falsehood or blackmail me any more its sooo ugly.

So you are trying to prevent this case being resolved by withholding information required to fulfil your deal then blaming me for not shipping. It is clear you don't want to resolve this. You are welcome to spam members of the community in the hope that they side with you. Why have you not signed a message with the current date and posted it on the thread or pm'd it to me like i asked you?. Why did it take you a month to sign a message? You don't have to trust me it will all be documented publicly. You have three days. I agree with what both lucky cris, KWH and armin have said that this needs resolved. Those are the two options for resolution i have given you the choice. You are not entitled to a 3.1btc refund by the terms you agreed to. You have withheld key information that would have resulted in this being resolved months ago in an attempt to extort money out of me. You have made slanderous accusations about me. You have the two options that i have listed and you have three days to decide. Admins do not get involved in cases such as this. Senior members have already given their verdict. You have had two trusted members of the community say that you have no grounds for this accusation.

MrThePlague

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:03:03 PM

Beastlymac, I know this has already been said previously by other members, but it absolutely deserves mentioning again. I just read this entire thread and I cannot even begin to comprehend how you are able to maintain a calm, respectful, and professional demeanor in all your responses. Never once letting it become personal or resulting to insults. I have nothing invested in this ordeal, yet by page 5 even I was grinding my teeth :-P

The fact that you still maintained a professional manner on the 10th + repeated questions goes to show you are incredibly fair as a businessman and professional. I don't think a single person would have held it against you if you simply ignored repeat questions after you answered them 10 times over already. I must admit, upon starting to read this situation I was not totally convinced on who's fault it was, but by the end (really, by the middle..) of the thread you had countered every argument made against you while at the same time the other party seemed to just dig themselves deeper and deeper in a hole.

I commend you on how you handled this situation. I know that statement coming from someone you never associated with before doesn't mean much, but I just wanted to speak my $0.02 as well to show any onlookers (silent or vocal) reading this that your not getting backed up just by people you may know personally, but also from people who don't know either party, or have anything at stake in this situation. Bravo sir!

As far as your ""please respond to the PM within 5 days"" option, I believe that is absolutely more then fair. It is undeniable that the other party knows his options and knows he has a PM to reply to that lists more then fair options as to how to proceed from here. If he cannot accept this or refuses to acknowledge it, then the burden of the situation should absolutely not fall onto you sir. The fact that all he needs to do is provide a refund address via PM to receive $600 (1btc) for his troubles, yet he is refusing to do so under the guise that he won't because he 'doesn't know what scam you'll pull next' is baffling to me. It appears he simply wants his argument to be the only method of proceeding with this matter moreso then he actually wants a refund, IMO. Otherwise I see absolutely no reason why he wouldn't be thrilled to accept the 1 BTC refund when this entire 10 page thread is 100% about a refund. You can't force someone to take what they've been asking for (nor should you even need too..)

Again sir, bravo on how you handled this entire ordeal!

*apologies if I trailed off a bit in this post. Doing so from my phone (while periodically closing and resuming the reply) over the course of an hour*

My Rep: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=209239.msg2191317#msg2191317
BTC: 1A412oChzSsVYXgXThTWFEh8uCg25EBxov
Beastlymac

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:17:25 PM

Beastlymac, I know this has already been said previously by other members, but it absolutely deserves mentioning again. I just read this entire thread and I cannot even begin to comprehend how you are able to maintain a calm, respectful, and professional demeanor in all your responses. Never once letting it become personal or resulting to insults. I have nothing invested in this ordeal, yet by page 5 even I was grinding my teeth :-P

The fact that you still maintained a professional manner on the 10th + repeated questions goes to show you are incredibly fair as a businessman and professional. I don't think a single person would have held it against you if you simply ignored repeat questions after you answered them 10 times over already. I must admit, upon starting to read this situation I was not totally convinced on who's fault it was, but by the end (really, by the middle..) of the thread you had countered every argument made against you while at the same time the other party seemed to just dig themselves deeper and deeper in a hole.

I commend you on how you handled this situation. I know that statement coming from someone you never associated with before doesn't mean much, but I just wanted to speak my $0.02 as well to show any onlookers (silent or vocal) reading this that your not getting backed up just by people you may know personally, but also from people who don't know either party, or have anything at stake in this situation. Bravo sir!

As far as your ""please respond to the PM within 5 days"" option, I believe that is absolutely more then fair. It is undeniable that the other party knows his options and knows he has a PM to reply to that lists more then fair options as to how to proceed from here. If he cannot accept this or refuses to acknowledge it, then the burden of the situation should absolutely not fall onto you sir. The fact that all he needs to do is provide a refund address via PM to receive $600 (1btc) for his troubles, yet he is refusing to do so under the guise that he won't because he 'doesn't know what scam you'll pull next' is baffling to me. It appears he simply wants his argument to be the only method of proceeding with this matter moreso then he actually wants a refund, IMO. Otherwise I see absolutely no reason why he wouldn't be thrilled to accept the 1 BTC refund when this entire 10 page thread is 100% about a refund. You can't force someone to take what they've been asking for (nor should you even need too..)

Again sir, bravo on how you handled this entire ordeal!

*apologies if I trailed off a bit in this post. Doing so from my phone (while periodically closing and resuming the reply) over the course of an hour*

MrThePlague i thank you very much for the time you have taken to read this thread and the time you have taken to write out your opinion.

I am appreciative of the depth of your response and your opinion towards the situation.

GandalfG

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

Dig your freedom

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:28:35 PM

I am surprised that a person with such experience in trading leads as long discussion irritating their customers more and more, rather than just give them his money.
The customer satisfaction should not be the first place? If he asking for a refund money I'd sent the money. Zero anger and a chance to be the next satisfied customer.
Sometimes, simple solution are best solution. Maybe generate sometime little lost, but result are worth it.

About reputation.
In my opinion is not good practice to spoil the reputation of the person whom he did not interest. For something different reputation system is designed.

I shudder to write something more, because my reputation will go to hell Smiley

Want to say thanks? 16ragydppe9QFRVhrdwEUjgfMS7KCfEFGY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: