Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:27:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beastlymac - scammed me for 3.1 btc - gridseeds group buy  (Read 17680 times)
Beastlymac

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:57:37 PM

If you're going to post messages from me please actually quote them instead of posting your own interpretation as all it does it provide more bias toward the situation. Your brother will be given the proceeds of the 5 chip miner auction and the refund for the single chip devices. Your brother still hasn't sent me the signed message that I asked for weeks ago with the current date in the message. It also took him a month to provide the first signed message it seems you always "forget" to put that "minor" detail in you log of pm's. Please in future quote what I have actually said instead of providing your own response.

Message me if you have any problems

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bbxx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 12:19:52 AM

If you're going to post messages from me please actually quote them instead of posting your own interpretation as all it does it provide more bias toward the situation. Your brother will be given the proceeds of the 5 chip miner auction and the refund for the single chip devices. Your brother still hasn't sent me the signed message that I asked for weeks ago with the current date in the message. It also took him a month to provide the first signed message it seems you always "forget" to put that "minor" detail in you log of pm's. Please in future quote what I have actually said instead of providing your own response.

this is not important fact.
you should write at your secret list with curiousminer only:

name
curiousminer
activity
ordered/paid 10.02
refund request 13.02
payment confirmed 13.03, signed message done, ready to ship/refund

but you didnt. that is your problem. you have never shipped/refunded until now. why? i dont know. you just keept his money (1 btc from usb wchich you refunded to all people exept him and gridseeds/2.1 btc)
i am sure if he would not pm you you would never inform him that he has gridseeds to ship and 1 btc refund.

or deal with curiousminer such way
answer to second pm (refund request)

sorry no refunds but at my group buy there are people who want miners from this batch pm them i will pass your order to them. should i send refund of 1 btc usb miners to your paying address ?

that would close the case.

but you are not mature seller.
you are scammer.

Beastlymac

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:29:36 AM

this is not important fact.
you should write at your secret list with curiousminer only:

name
curiousminer
activity
ordered/paid 10.02
refund request 13.02
payment confirmed 13.03, signed message done, ready to ship/refund

but you didnt. that is your problem. you have never shipped/refunded until now. why? i dont know. you just keept his money (1 btc from usb wchich you refunded to all people exept him and gridseeds/2.1 btc)
i am sure if he would not pm you you would never inform him that he has gridseeds to ship and 1 btc refund.

or deal with curiousminer such way
answer to second pm (refund request)

sorry no refunds but at my group buy there are people who want miners from this batch pm them i will pass your order to them. should i send refund of 1 btc usb miners to your paying address ?

that would close the case.

but you are not mature seller. and scammer.

answer to second pm with refund

So you think it is not important to actually quote things in a situation like this? I think that says a lot about how you have acted. All you are doing now is attempting to paraphrase information in the attempt to shift blame off your brother. The main points of this situation are:

Your brother made his order 5/2/2014
His order was sent for processing 7/2/2014 (Meaning that after this point his order could not be refunded as per the terms and conditions he accepted when making his order)
Your brother asked for a refund 10/2/2014

So as per the terms and conditions he agreed to his request for a refund is invalid.

you have never shipped/refunded until now. why? i dont know.
He did not provide his shipping details that is why.

you just keept his money

After the point of the 7/2/2014 I did not have his money for the 5 chip units and I still don't. So I did not keep his money and I don't currently have his money for the 5 chip devices.

As I already said he was welcome to transfer his order to people who asked for it in the thread but that was at his discretion not mine. That is something he would have had to organise.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 12:35:33 AM

why you were asking for signed message if he asked for refund,
why not say - sorry miners are ordered please provide shipping address.

why after getting signed message at 13.03 you went into silence mode (no answers) till  july ?

why you asked him for email with payment details (again!!!) and you have never responded to my brother emails ? (you told email to speed up communication...)

to scam him? to keep his gridseed sealed within 4 months or kept his miners and 1 btc ?

answer questions.
and paste proof you where asking for shipping address (impossible).
Beastlymac

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:57:42 AM

why you were asking for signed message if he asked for refund,
why not say - sorry miners are ordered please provide shipping address.

why after getting signed message at 13.03 you went into silence mode (no answers) till  july ?

why you asked him for email with payment details (again!!!) and you have never responded to my brother emails ? (you told email to speed up communication...)

to scam him? to keep his gridseed sealed within 4 months or kept his miners and 1 btc ?

answer questions.
and paste proof you where asking for shipping address (impossible).

Signed message was requested so I could conduct a refund for the single chip devices.

Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:35:36 PM

Beastly howd you go finding those PMs or emails you sent ?

*EDIT* I had a look at your trust. You have a lot of people saying very similar complaints as the OP as brother..
What happened with them ?

End of the day it is up to you to decide what you are going to do.. Just very odd all these users have the same complaints... It does appear some thing has gone wrong on your end though.

Beastlymac

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:38:28 AM

Beastly howd you go finding those PMs or emails you sent ?

*EDIT* I had a look at your trust. You have a lot of people saying very similar complaints as the OP as brother..
What happened with them ?

End of the day it is up to you to decide what you are going to do.. Just very odd all these users have the same complaints... It does appear some thing has gone wrong on your end though.

The pm's I sent are in my outbox I have them all I just need some time to compile them all I will have it in the coming days but right now I have been very busy. The complaints stem from the delays that occurred from the manufacturer. We where promised a postage date from the manufacturer and when it came around delays after delays occurred for the higher quantity orders of 10+ That caused unrest with everyone.

The lower quantity orders where generally shipped quicker then the 10 devices.

cxboyminer

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:17:12 AM

If OP requested the refund after you have sent the BTC to the manufacturer, then why would you continue to ask OP for verification if you are not planning on refunding him? Isn't that a waste of time? If you were afraid that his a/c was compromised, that shouldn't be a problem because no transaction is going to happen and the scammer/hacker would not benefit anything.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Beastlymac

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:21:01 AM

If OP requested the refund after you have sent the BTC to the manufacturer, then why would you continue to ask OP for verification if you are not planning on refunding him? Isn't that a waste of time? If you were afraid that his a/c was compromised, that shouldn't be a problem because no transaction is going to happen and the scammer/hacker would not benefit anything.

The verification was required for the refund of the single chip devices.

The single chip devices can be refunded but the 5 chip devices can not be.

That was why i required verification.

Beastlymac

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:49:18 AM

Curiousminer has been sent a refund for the single chip units (1.08) and the proceeds of the auction for the 5 chip units (0.05).
TX id: 848e6bae9d9a8ec8690147ecb05800cb967a17cd180658c95f40a0911922794f

Proof that he claims ownership of this address:

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 02:42:13 PM

now please answer community questions and my ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712480.msg8407324#msg8407324) above, you are trying to avoid them.

you have been in possession of miners/btc since march.
you have been ignoring my brother

please refund now value of gridseeds dated at 13.03.2014, since this is day you had all data you requested and you have been ignoring my brother till july.

thanks.
Beastlymac

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:52:05 PM

now please answer community questions and my ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=712480.msg8407324#msg8407324) above, you are trying to avoid them.

you have been in possession of miners/btc since march.
you have been ignoring my brother

please refund now value of gridseeds dated at 13.03.2014, since this is day you had all data you requested and you have been ignoring my brother till july.

thanks.

As I stated previously once the money was sent I will not answer anymore questions. Your brother recieved what he was entitled to. It was his choice that the miners where auctioned it was the result of him not responding. He will not be given anymore. Any attempt to gain money from me made by you or your brother from now on I will view as extortion.

Your brother had been given the amount he will recieve. He will not get anymore as I deem and many others in this thread have also deemed he is not entitled to anymore.

Please familiarise yourself with the rules your brother agreed to when he ordered as it clearly states he will not be given a refund after his item is sent for processing.

He ordered on the 5/2/2014
His order was submitted for processing on the 7/2/2014

Any request for a refund after that point is invalid. Meaning your brothers request was invalid.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 03:01:54 PM

ok so you are a scammer

good luck with your sales.

i can see your last group buy had no interest, why?

becouse you are not mature seller.

you cant admit that you have made an error. you cant say sorry.

truth is my brother requested refund, you asked for payment proof, you got it and after that you have been ignoring him (since march till july)

you should say sorry but your devices cant be refunded (you have stated before that all people not on the group buy list will be refunded), please provide me shipping address. he would provide it.

instead you just have started your scammer silence mode, no answers to emails, pms.

this case will not finish like you would like. this proved scam will be attached to your nick forever. deal with it.

Beastlymac

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:19:30 PM

ok so you are a scammer

good luck with your sales.

i can see your last group buy had no interest, why?

becouse you are not mature seller.

you cant admit that you have made an error. you cant say sorry.

truth is my brother requested refund, you asked for payment proof, you got it and after that you have been ignoring him (since march till july)

you should say sorry but your devices cant be refunded (you have stated before that all people not on the group buy list will be refunded), please provide me shipping address. he would provide it.

instead you just have started your scammer silence mode, no answers to emails, pms.

this case will not finish like you would like. this proved scam will be attached to your nick forever. deal with it.

Your brother recieved a refund for his order of single chip devices and I complied with the rules that he agreed to when he ordered the devices meaning that no scam had occured. But what is now evident is that your are attempting to orchestrate a smear campaign based on slanderous lies in an attempt to extort money out of me. Throughout this whole accusation all you have done is act hostile and in a derogatory demeanour towards me in what is a clear attempt to defame me. You are not and where never actually involved in the purchase of the good all you have done is come in and made up lies in an attempt to exploit me of money that you do not deserve. It is evident from the original message you sent me that was a clear attempt from you to blackmail me and my reputation in the attempt of extorting money out of me. The thing you need to deal with and that I don't think you would have expected is that I will not stand back and let someone trample over me by ransoming my account to extort money out of me. You have attempted to cheat and lie to the community in an effort to further your case and I am happy to see that the truth has prevailed this time.

Over half a million dollars worth of sales doesn't lie.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 03:30:54 PM

look at your trust. you will not get anymore sales due to huge gridseed scam you have performed (not only my brother but big amount community members who got no goods, no refunds, used goods, missing parts, shipped months late etc)

my brother case:
having miners/goods within 4 months not responding to emails/pm is not scam?

good luck with your next sales then

about my lies, they are false accusation. they are based at your responses (shortly after you negated them taking out secret list rabbit from the hat)

you should be banned from forums forever.
Beastlymac

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:43:19 PM

look at your trust. you will not get anymore sales due to huge gridseed scam you have performed (not only my brother but big amount community members who got no goods, no refunds, used goods, missing parts, shipped months late etc)

my brother case:
having miners/goods within 4 months not responding to emails/pm is not scam?

good luck with your next sales then

about my lies, they are false accusation. they are based at your responses (shortly after you negated them taking out secret list rabbit from the hat)

you should be banned from forums forever.

You lied claiming that your brothers order was sent for processing after he requested a refund. Please state where I have said otherwise. Everyone in the gridseed groupbuy except your brother as he was a somewhat special case recieved miners or a refund. Please also direct your view towards the BLUEfury devices that we recived about 600btc for (all delivered) and the Bitmain devices where I recieved about 50btc (all devices recieved)

So it is evident from that and my most recent deals as recent as a couple of weeks ago I sold and S3 and recieved positive feedback so that shows that I didn't scam back then and I don't scam now. I have been trusted by hundreds of people. People who mine on the BLUEfury devices clearly trust that the device won't blow up that is because of the stellar reputation and manufacturing we provided with our product.

So if we are looking at reputation I think it is best we look at it all.

If I was a scammer I would have run with that one BTC but I didnt I think that is proof enough to anyone reading this that I am a legitimate business man. I acknowledge the issues that arose in the Gridseed groupbuy. I think that someone who is clearly out to extort money from people (you) should also be banned from this forum but I am content with knowing that before people think about engaging in any act of business with you they will see the lies that you have posted in here and realise that you're a liability.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 04:10:33 PM

You lied claiming that your brothers order was sent for processing after he requested a refund. Please state where I have said otherwise.

you said it by pm to my brother
so my "lies" are based on yours. so am i lier? wtf?

Everyone in the gridseed groupbuy except your brother as he was a somewhat special case recieved miners or a refund.

my brother special case? he is on special list with only him? thats why you were ignoring him since march till july having his miners/btc?

about miners/refund
jason20005 ?

So it is evident from that and my most recent deals as recent as a couple of weeks ago I sold and S3 and recieved positive feedback so that shows that I didn't scam back then and I don't scam now.

who cares that you have resold your ant recently? i dont see connection to my brothers case

If I was a scammer I would have run with that one BTC but I didnt I think that is proof enough to anyone reading this that I am a legitimate business man. I acknowledge the issues that arose in the Gridseed groupbuy.

no it is not proof enough.

you have scammed a lot of people recently.
you have false accused me.
you have put negative feedback at jinx who have you scammed too
you have locked your scammy groupbuy thread to aviod accusations (mods reopened it) and you closed it again.

well done businessman. lol.

you are legitimate scammer and terrible seller.
community is asking you questions about this scam (not only me) and you say that case is closed and you will not answer anymore (but you promised to answer, you have asked to wait, by lack of time).

that is terrible, beastlymac,

please dont accuse me of exort it is bullshit. I am scam hunter and this time my brother got scammed. So i tried to help him. Is it exort ?

You think that you have power, default trust rating. I hope you will be deleted from this tree due to this proven scam.

I hope also that you will resolve all cases you have at your trust feedback. And provide promised compensation for everyone.

You have false advertised delivery at 13.02. You shipped months late used goods (some of orders in may, hint jinx).

Beastlymac

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:44:00 PM

You lied claiming that your brothers order was sent for processing after he requested a refund. Please state where I have said otherwise.

you said it by pm to my brother
so my "lies" are based on yours. so am i lier? wtf?

Everyone in the gridseed groupbuy except your brother as he was a somewhat special case recieved miners or a refund.

my brother special case? he is on special list with only him? thats why you were ignoring him since march till july having his miners/btc?

about miners/refund
jason20005 ?

So it is evident from that and my most recent deals as recent as a couple of weeks ago I sold and S3 and recieved positive feedback so that shows that I didn't scam back then and I don't scam now.

who cares that you have resold your ant recently? i dont see connection to my brothers case

If I was a scammer I would have run with that one BTC but I didnt I think that is proof enough to anyone reading this that I am a legitimate business man. I acknowledge the issues that arose in the Gridseed groupbuy.

no it is not proof enough.

you have scammed a lot of people recently.
you have false accused me.
you have put negative feedback at jinx who have you scammed too
you have locked your scammy groupbuy thread to aviod accusations (mods reopened it) and you closed it again.

well done businessman. lol.

you are legitimate scammer and terrible seller.
community is asking you questions about this scam (not only me) and you say that case is closed and you will not answer anymore (but you promised to answer, you have asked to wait, by lack of time).

that is terrible, beastlymac,

please dont accuse me of exort it is bullshit. I am scam hunter and this time my brother got scammed. So i tried to help him. Is it exort ?

You think that you have power, default trust rating. I hope you will be deleted from this tree due to this proven scam.

I hope also that you will resolve all cases you have at your trust feedback. And provide promised compensation for everyone.

You have false advertised delivery at 13.02. You shipped months late used goods (some of orders in may, hint jinx).

So you can't find a message that says his order was not sent for processing on the 7th that is because it was. Meaning you have lied own up to your lies atleast stop running away from things. You would first actually have to prove a scam occured and you can't because I abited by the rules your brother agreed to. You are trying to extort money from me by posting lies. If you where a "scam hunter" then please look for actual scams. You need to deal in facts and facts only. Your brother agreed to the terms that I have abided by. I have not scammed anyone. All you do is spurt out more false accusations in an attempt to conceal answering any actual questions that I have presented to you. You do not back up your claims and you some how blame me for you lying! If you don't know the truth or if you are basing your lies of one source that you don't understand DONT spurt out lies. I have dealt with you I have spent days responding to your false claims you and your brother have been dirogitory towards me and other members of this community who have sided with me. The only person I have seen in this thread who has sided with you is a personal friend of yours. The extortion is real that is a clear sign of a person who is unstable and dangerous.

So you don't see a connection between all of my succesful deals and your brothers deal where you're attempting to extort money from me the connection is this. My recent deal was succesful the deal before that was succesful I have had hundreds of succesful deals that means either you are lying or you don't understand.

Also please stop all this "scam hunter" nonsense all you are right now is a con artist and a dwindling one at that. Your attempts to extort money from me arnt going to work.

bbxx

cryptoshark

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 05:14:27 PM

have been using a list to send orders for processing?

if yes, all above/below is false.

Lucky Cris

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:08:22 PM

So you can't find a message that says his order was not sent for processing on the 7th that is because it was.

I thought this issue would've been over by now  Undecided But this is the reason why this all came about in the first place: lack of communication. You're right, there wasn't a message that the order wasn't sent for processing... There also wasn't a message stating that the order was sent for processing either, but there should have been... Well, it was, but months too late.

Look at this from the buyer's viewpoint... His name wasn't on the list of orders so he wouldn't have known. I understand you have a separate non public list and he wasn't on the public list because he didn't send his shipping address. But Fact is, he requested the refund only days after the order was placed. The rules stated no refunds after order was sent to the manufacturer, but here again, there's no way he would've known that his order was included in that shipment. You didn't advise him of that until this thread. And the only thing we have is your word that his order was in fact included in that bunch. That's something we'd probably never know for sure. But....

Even if his order was included, it shouldn't have taken you several months to tell him that. Had you advised him early on, he probably would've tried to sell the pre-order as others did. But he was robbed of that option because he was led to believe he was getting a refund; why request the verification (which he sent), if it wouldn't be used to refund him? Even after you found his order, you neglected to tell him that he wasn't entitled to a refund.

My point is, the buyer should've been told from the jump that he wasn't going to be refunded. As I stated before... Given the tone of the initial communication and the fact that my name wasn't on the public list (how would I know you maintain a private list), I'd also be under the impression that I'm getting a refund. The rule is no refund after order is placed - I get that.

What I don't get is why the buyer is absorbing all of this loss on his own when he's technically not at fault? IF he were told this months ago, his loss wouldn't be so drastic. You yourself admitted that lack of communication on your part is partially to blame... That said, this entire incident could've been avoided if it were communicated to the buyer the status of his order - but it wasn't. Now OP is left to settle for a lousy .0something refund when he could've gotten something near the couple of BTC he originally made the purchase for. That isn't fair.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: