Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 08:46:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 18+ [XxXcoin] --- Cryptocurrency designed for Adult Entertainment --- POS 36M  (Read 61376 times)
paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 12:50:08 AM

maybe an idea to set some kind of time for a show or time for girls to be live.

so lets say 8 o clock in the evening usa time and then for 1 or 2 hours for an x date...

offcourse you also have the cam event...but during normal days maybe you can advertise with a fixed time/show

this way both the girls as the customers know when they can visit the site as best...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mojpoj

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 12:52:25 AM

this way both the girls as the customers know when they can visit the site as best...

Each girl can put her schedule on her profile.  It's a simple point and click system.  See previous photo.

There is not a way to see all schedules, so you'll have to sort and filter the list to find a girl you like, then check her schedule.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
paycum

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 12:57:40 AM

Each girl can put her schedule on her profile.  It's a simple point and click system.  See previous photo.

There is not a way to see all schedules, so you'll have to sort and filter the list to find a girl you like, then check her schedule.

yeah i know but i mean because there arent a lot of models and visitors at this moment, maybe an idea to ask models to be online at a certain time for a fixed date. this way visitors will visit the site that exact time (if you advertise correctly) and the models can earn more money..

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
SushiChef (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 12:59:21 AM

Each girl can put her schedule on her profile.  It's a simple point and click system.  See previous photo.

yeah i know but i mean because there arent a lot of models and visitors at this moment, maybe an idea to ask models to be online at a certain time for a fixed date. this way visitors will visit the site that exact time (if you advertise correctly) and the models can earn more money..

We will make a infographic once more girls have given there weekend schedule. All times will be listed here and can be found within seconds. Just be patient

Also we shall setup some twitterbots that announce a show to start. We already looked into ways in doing this and it will only take some time in setting this up! It is weekend and we already worked on a lot of things last couple days. I wish we could have it al done within a week and sit back drinking cocktails.. ain't gonna happen. This will take some time

---------

But if models want to do some camming feel free to come online. I have some coins to spend haha
paycum

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:07:28 AM

ah ok great, thanks for the fast replies and keep up the good work!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
deepcoreotc

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:49:06 AM

nice jobs, our site keep getting more and more professional each day.  Certain body parts...up!  Smiley
Fitness76

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:56:18 AM

Sorry haven't been around much, but I like the update to the site! Great job.

Also even though I haven't posted much seeing the consistent and honest updates have really helped me keep up with what has been going on, and of course just constantly reinforces the hard work the team is doing and how much potential xxxcoin has!

Have a Great Day Everyone!!!!!

koldi

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:26:05 AM

guys site and camera preferences work really good for me. I'll try broadcast tonight. Just some kind of tight schedule from work or else i would be 24/7 there
SushiChef (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:07:46 AM

guys site and camera preferences work really good for me. I'll try broadcast tonight. Just some kind of tight schedule from work or else i would be 24/7 there

Good to hear you like it. Everything to spoil our models Tongue spread the word
koldi

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:33:16 AM

I also had some xxx in the old site account i had with same username and didn't get them paid. If someone could take care i would really appreciated. Tips were from sushi
Thanks in advance
SushiChef (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:56:58 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2014, 12:26:40 PM by SushiChef

I also had some xxx in the old site account i had with same username and didn't get them paid. If someone could take care i would really appreciated. Tips were from sushi
Thanks in advance

Yes I confirm. Can't really remember how much, but around 1500 of tipping and 3-4 minutes private time at 250 pm

Mojpoj will take care of it. Good luck at work
tr8kr

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:27:48 PM

If you want that XXXcoin go up cancel your sell order at that cheap price (all sell order under 3k is cheap just see where w..kcoin is...) this is not going to be dumped at that price with all the good work incoming.

Good work the team !

sly5am

Activity: 582

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:55:05 PM

I have never actually seen one video on the site. hard to invest in this when after a month nothing has developed yet.

SushiChef (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:57:49 PM

I have never actually seen one video on the site. hard to invest in this when after a month nothing has developed yet.

During the last two weeks enough has happend to keep us on track. For me real development only started when the recent dev left. In my opinion we are doing more then fine but you are (of course) allowed to disagree.

All my clients (ubuntu, windows) stop downloading the blockchain at block 8650, can someone tell me why?

Currently not at home so I can't check the wallet. If someone else could pitch in here? Remember it is a sunday so not many people will be stuck behind they're monitor.

HepBeH

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:12:42 PM

Windows wallet is fine.
GamerMiner

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:13:06 PM

I've no problem with my windows wallet, currently at block 94834

Equihash-pool.com is a French mining pool that currently supports Zencash.
Everyone is welcome to mine with us to support decentralization. We're currently at 0% fee.
sly5am

Activity: 582

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:18:39 PM

During the last two weeks enough has happend to keep us on track. For me real development only started when the recent dev left. In my opinion we are doing more then fine but you are (of course) allowed to disagree.

All my clients (ubuntu, windows) stop downloading the blockchain at block 8650, can someone tell me why?

Currently not at home so I can't check the wallet. If someone else could pitch in here? Remember it is a sunday so not many people will be stuck behind they're monitor.

I guess I worded that wrong. a lot has developed, but keep hearing about videos  on the cam site, performers on the cam site, yet I have never seen anyone else on the cam site except girlyj.

SushiChef (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:03:50 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2014, 09:35:25 PM by SushiChef

I guess I worded that wrong. a lot has developed, but keep hearing about videos  on the cam site, performers on the cam site, yet I have never seen anyone else on the cam site except girlyj.

Yeah I can understand your doubts. Personally had thought finding models would go a little more easier then we encounter until now. At the current stand we have 15 models signed up at the old site they are being contacted to get there profile ready. At the new site 2 new models registered and coming week we will work hard on getting the schedule for next week filled with some performers.

About the investing I can't say much. You should make your own assessment if this is a buy or not. You can always wait some more for results before investing. If this Coin makes it these current prices are just a fraction of future ones.

mojpoj

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 11:06:15 PM

Thanks in advance

Your coins have been sent.  Sorry for any delay.

From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
mojpoj

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 11:20:50 PM

Short answer: It's coming, probably tomorrow.

Long answer: Recordings do work.  I can see the videos I've recorded on the server.  If you hover over the icons, you'll see the previews working. 

The way it works, there are actually four apps running on the video server.  Main, Bandwidth, Preview, and Play.  All are working except the play application.  I don't know why and I'm not an expert with Flash Media Server.  The script creators set that up for me.  They only work M-F, but have been responsive to tickets.  I caught this on Friday and put a ticket in.  It should be resolved tomorrow (Monday).

Sushi is working hard spreading the word, and has made a lot of contacts.  I think this week is shaping up nicely for a good weekend ahead.  Once performers start seeing the site working smoothly and people willing to pay them, I think they'll be jumping onboard for the low fees.  Most sites charge 40-50%, we're only 20%.

Keep in mind, I'm only one guy working on this, and it's version 2.0 already.  Two servers, thousands of lines of code to sift through and verify.  Custom module writing.  It all takes a little time.  I know the crypto world is fast paced, but it's getting there.  I laugh sometimes when (in other threads) people say stuff like "just add facebook with a twist of instagram, integrate it into the wallet, and make it connect to amazon video service to stream video, and connect to my online banking account."  Then start screaming when the features aren't added within 30 minutes.  They have no appreciation for what it takes to set up a server properly, code and debug code, and then test test test.  Patience. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: