Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:36:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 18+ [XxXcoin] --- Cryptocurrency designed for Adult Entertainment --- POS 36M  (Read 61347 times)
McNulty

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:45:19 PM

not really, i made 5 BTC with 600k
and i got 600k with 0.17 BTC (ASIC renting)

nice price recovery anyway, but no real buy support
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joe Budden

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

JO€¥ B⃦udd$

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:50:01 PM

A warm welcome to twitter.com/nflux1 and twitter.com/badeastbaby ! Both signed up and will be preforming during the weekend event.

Expect more to follow soon

----

edit: peanut butter for breakfast. Who didn't grow big with that (inside dutch joke)

Badeastbaby is online in free chat right now.  I'm about to tip her for a tease. 

http://xxxcoincams.com/room/badeastbaby

great show!

real nice !
cant wait for the weekend

btw i had to click 'OK sushi paid credit'  is it just me or everybody seeing the message.

Senth

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:55:17 PM

my wallet is crashing when I try to send coins to any address.
after about 2 min. I get a message saying Error: Transaction creation fail.

I just did a fresh install delete all the appdata file
redownload all the block chain
the restore old wallet.

any help?

How much are you trying to send, I had the same problem when i tried to send more than 15000XXX at once. Try to lower Your transaction amount and check if that helped.

I just found that out.  yeah was trying to send over 20k then 18k all crashing. Went down to 10k then 15k all went through.
Thanks for the help everyone.
SushiChef (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:02:25 PM

my wallet is crashing when I try to send coins to any address.
after about 2 min. I get a message saying Error: Transaction creation fail.

I just did a fresh install delete all the appdata file
redownload all the block chain
the restore old wallet.

any help?

How much are you trying to send, I had the same problem when i tried to send more than 15000XXX at once. Try to lower Your transaction amount and check if that helped.

I just found that out.  yeah was trying to send over 20k then 18k all crashing. Went down to 10k then 15k all went through.
Thanks for the help everyone.

This shouldn't be the case! I'm still waiting on someone to complete the updated wallet and get it out to you guys!
koldi

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:07:52 PM

currently online on camsite. bring your XxX
HepBeH

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:15:08 PM

Hahahhahahahah true story Cheesy
SushiChef (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:22:09 PM

After 1,5 months it is time to get a organization chart with clear insight into our structure. We started working on this and expect a visual representation within a couple of days.

To get everything structured in the right way we decided to make different work groups that will have they're own task and specialty. We will describe the work groups and ask everyone with expertise to apply. For each work group there will be a work group manager chosen which will report to one of the team managers assigned to the work group:

---------

PR:
Main workload will be discussing PR strategy and helping out with social media activity

Cam Community:
We are planning to connect with the Cam Community. To make this a success we are going to setup different "things" (sharing when it is done) and help them within the Crypto Community

Merchants/websites:
This work group will focus on merchants and websites that are related to the adult entertainment industry and camscene in particular. This will start with research and then approaching

Coin developments:
To keep the coin up to date we will be doing different updates on the code. We are (still) looking for skilled people that can assist on future updates

Future projects:
After we have made our success within the Cam Community we will go and bring out coin to other business within the AEI

----------

If you want to help us out and take part within a work group you can apply by sending me a message. Please provide some details about your skills and specialty. This is not a definite list of groups and the possibility exists that more will be added.

You can apply for more then one work group but would advise to stick to one first. When you have more free time after that you're always welcome to join a different group.

(this is not todays update)
koldi

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:44:55 PM

hirominer lost con come back
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:48:57 PM

After 1,5 months it is time to get a organization chart with clear insight into our structure. We started working on this and expect a visual representation within a couple of days.

To get everything structured in the right way we decided to make different work groups that will have they're own task and specialty. We will describe the work groups and ask everyone with expertise to apply. For each work group there will be a work group manager chosen which will report to one of the team managers assigned to the work group:

---------

PR:
Main workload will be discussing PR strategy and helping out with social media activity

Cam Community:
We are planning to connect with the Cam Community. To make this a success we are going to setup different "things" (sharing when it is done) and help them within the Crypto Community

Merchants/websites:
This work group will focus on merchants and websites that are related to the adult entertainment industry and camscene in particular. This will start with research and then approaching

Coin developments:
To keep the coin up to date we will be doing different updates on the code. We are (still) looking for skilled people that can assist on future updates

Future projects:
After we have made our success within the Cam Community we will go and bring out coin to other business within the AEI

----------

If you want to help us out and take part within a work group you can apply by sending me a message. Please provide some details about your skills and specialty. This is not a definite list of groups and the possibility exists that more will be added.

You can apply for more then one work group but would advise to stick to one first. When you have more free time after that you're always welcome to join a different group.

(this is not todays update)

Nothing but good news as always :-) community coin here for sure amazing!!!  Also love how this is clear its NOT todays update... What will be next Wink

Joe Budden

JO€¥ B⃦udd$

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:04:17 PM

Nothing but good news as always :-) community coin here for sure amazing!!!  Also love how this is clear its NOT todays update... What will be next Wink

NEXT you say...?

Grin

SushiChef (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:45:53 PM

What will be next Wink

I wanted to give a update about our work progress and the things we have done so far this week. Somethings came up (models online, skyped with twitter promoter, new wallet and some e-mails that needed to be answered) so I didn't found the time to do make the update. I will try to do this first thing tomorrow when I wake up. Hope you guys/girls can wait untill then.

Don't forget to apply for a work group!
mojpoj

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:11:14 AM

As Sushi said, I will provide you all with some stats from the site...

We have 6 Models signed up, including one couples.

We have 144 Users with activated accounts.

On the development side...

This cam script package is much better than the last, however, there are still a couple issues.

-Recorded videos don't play, just keeps saying "buffering".  Script devs were working on it today, but were unable to resolve it.  #1 priority right now.

- Chat goal system (do x for x) is quirky.  If you make tip less than the goal, it seems to flicker and not count, but model gets the coins credited to account, and user has coins deducted.  If tip is greater than goal, it flickers and the chat seemingly goes crazy (reloading and going from goal complete to goal not met).  New ticket added as critical with the devs.  This bug is in the swf file and I have no way to edit or debug so I have to wait on script devs to resolve it.

Those are really the only two issues right now, unfortunately, they are pretty big issues to me and I'm working as fast as I can to fix them.

We were happy to have our first live session today with badeastbaby, she earned almost 10,000 xxx coins today.  She was great and we thank her.  Identifying these bugs now, really helps set the stage for the coming weekend.  I have taken a couple days off work, and I will be dedicated to fixing these issues and ensuring a smooth weekend ahead.

While waiting on the script devs to wake up (EU timezone).  I'll be adding a couple fields to the model profiles, to show their private chat rate.  This was a lacking feature pointed out today and I agree it needs to be visible before going private with a model.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:37:32 AM

already 144 users that impressive, i've never used cam sites but anyone who does should spread the word
Joe Budden

JO€¥ B⃦udd$

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:10:54 AM

in case you'r new here...

mojpoj

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:55:24 AM

First payment to performer made

Amount: 7,667 xxx coin!

From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
sushipooo

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:57:15 AM

Nice!  Your new infograph is a lot better than the pink one.  keep it up guys, I got some saved!

Cannabis Coin CANN - Smoke a <////////////>~ and start thinking positive. Join the movement ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661885.0
bitbd83

Activity: 224

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:48:38 AM

As Sushi said, I will provide you all with some stats from the site...

We have 6 Models signed up, including one couples.

We have 144 Users with activated accounts.

On the development side...

This cam script package is much better than the last, however, there are still a couple issues.

-Recorded videos don't play, just keeps saying "buffering".  Script devs were working on it today, but were unable to resolve it.  #1 priority right now.

- Chat goal system (do x for x) is quirky.  If you make tip less than the goal, it seems to flicker and not count, but model gets the coins credited to account, and user has coins deducted.  If tip is greater than goal, it flickers and the chat seemingly goes crazy (reloading and going from goal complete to goal not met).  New ticket added as critical with the devs.  This bug is in the swf file and I have no way to edit or debug so I have to wait on script devs to resolve it.

Those are really the only two issues right now, unfortunately, they are pretty big issues to me and I'm working as fast as I can to fix them.

We were happy to have our first live session today with badeastbaby, she earned almost 10,000 xxx coins today.  She was great and we thank her.  Identifying these bugs now, really helps set the stage for the coming weekend.  I have taken a couple days off work, and I will be dedicated to fixing these issues and ensuring a smooth weekend ahead.

While waiting on the script devs to wake up (EU timezone).  I'll be adding a couple fields to the model profiles, to show their private chat rate.  This was a lacking feature pointed out today and I agree it needs to be visible before going private with a model.

You can try to follow chaturbate.com  design & betting/payment system. -Excellent!

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
mojpoj

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:33:25 AM

I worked out a quick solution for showing the models private rate prior to going into private chat.

Now you'll see it on the "All Models" page, and on the model's profile page.

Thanks for pointing out that it was a little confusing.  This should clear it up.

Home page or "All Models" page.  Filter works for adjusting the rates displayed.  Abbreviated chat rates show on models picture

Models profile page

pmflxh

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:44:51 AM

thanks for update`
critterdog

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:02:07 AM

Is there anything on the front page that explains these payment terms like what is a "peek" rate? Does this mean you can not even see the model live without paying something? It also should say what 100 private means? Is that for what? How many minutes?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: