Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:31:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 18+ [XxXcoin] --- Cryptocurrency designed for Adult Entertainment --- POS 36M  (Read 61374 times)
Ghostbaster

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:31:55 AM

Just finished some exiting talk in amsterdam Cheesy I'm so pumped right now

I guess they are talking, and not to forget the talks with Kiiroo!
SushiChef (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:57:09 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 09:21:08 AM by SushiChef

Yeah, working on it. Hence my silence. Hint: we are utilising litepaid.com

http://www.altcointoday.com/xxxcoin-bringing-the-alternative-to-altcoins-adult-content-warning/

Cool
Ghostbaster

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 09:38:30 AM

well written article about the future of XxXcoin!

Keep up the goodwork Folks!

Happy to be on board
Ghostbaster

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:41:32 PM

Nailed it! All these hard work will pay off soon  Smiley

Soon enough don't worry
CryptoSurfer

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 09:54:13 PM

Yeah, working on it. Hence my silence. Hint: we are utilising litepaid.com

http://www.altcointoday.com/xxxcoin-bringing-the-alternative-to-altcoins-adult-content-warning/

Cool

Very nice article!
SushiChef (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:47:59 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2014, 10:30:56 PM by SushiChef

I'll be on a wedding today and will not have much time to be online because I will probably be drunk.

We are still working on the gif contest and are discussing ways to get the models and visitors a incentive to use the cam site

PR work group is doing a great job on creating promo gifs with current girls and preparing marketing of the contest!

If you feel the need for more info about your investment always feel free to contact me through pm or other channels (irc/skype)

Have a nice weekend all! I'll be back late on saturday or early Sunday.

Proost,

Sushi
Fitness76

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:31:10 AM

----- POSSIBLE ALLIANCE -----

Community and Investors,

Since of today I can proudly present to you www.kiiroo.com. This company is about to change the world uses webcam interactions and they are considering XxXcoin as ONE of a couple platforms to roll out the PATENTED hardware they are going to sell (Starting in a couple of weeks, if you haven't visited the website yet: GO GO GO)

We have had contact with them on multiple occasions (email/live) and they are asking XxXcoin to get a serious offer on the table with a clear path and future potential. They have gave me permission to discuss this topic in public and my questions for the Community are as follows:

- Does the Community think Kiirroo would be a potential partner?
- Are we interested to put serious money/time/commitment in a partnership with Kirroo?
- What would XxXcoin have Kiiroo to offer?
- Would you buy a device?
- What could we expect from Kiiroo in return for our time and commitment to the project they are going to roll out
- Etc

I am not sure if I can share the ID's behind Kiiroo so I will not do that. For Investors that can do the research required to find out.. GO GO GO it will blow your mind

PLEASE GET THE DISCUSSION GOING, SHOW Kiiroo some love and retweet please! https://twitter.com/xxxcoins/status/501802563126427648

Hi all,
Answering the questions you posted.

I think this would be great for XxXcoin and Kiiroo. I think the ability to make remote sessions more personal will be a huge success, not only for couples, but also of course for xxxcoincams.com It will allow people to SAFELY take the chat/remote sessions to a whole new level never possible before.
As for what XxXcoin can offer Kiiroo. Dedicated management team, active community, increased attention(which they are already getting, from the AltcoinToday article!), as well as an existing client base from the camsite on both sides, users and models. Plus of course PRIVACY! No need for real names.
I would consider buying a device, if I had the money(and as XxXcoin price goes up, I probably will), but ONLY if I could use XxXcoin to do so. I will not consider giving them my credit card info. I'm sure they would ship discretely and that would be fine with me.
As for what Kiiroo can do for XxXcoin provide xxxcoincams.com with a feature that has never been done before, providing we can get the product first. Which would be done of course in the negotiations. Even if this was not possible, if they would only accept XxXcoin crypto it would push more traffic to the coin and the camsite.
Plus as a way to move XxXcoin forward even more, as well as Kiiroo. Create another site that is designed for couples to be able to be more intimate with each other, when they are traveling or away from each other! Have a monthly fee for them to use the interface and of course by using XxXcoin provide more privacy. Also having a professionally designed and secured site reduce the risk of hackers getting access to private moments between people.
No matter if I am away for a day or a week there is always good news when I check back here! I am still fully supportive of XxXcoin and it's amazing management team and community!

Have a Great Day Everyone!

sly5am

Activity: 582
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:49:20 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2014, 03:40:54 AM by sly5am

xxxcoincams needs more traffic, and alot of fixing or its going to die me thinks coin transfers do not show up during a session, and actually coins deposited do not show in the balance unless you click ' check for new deposits' I think that should be automatic, if you click on your account, it takes you out of the chat cam window.. etc.. lots of stuff is broken.

SushiChef (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:18:02 AM

xxxcoincams needs more traffic, and alot of fixing or its going to die me thinks coin transfers do not show up during a session, and actually coins deposited do not show in the balance unless you click ' check for new deposits' I think that should be automatic, if you click on your account, it takes you out of the chat cam window.. etc.. lots of stuff is broken.

You have some good points!

(Just woke up at the wedding with my head pounding. I'll answer everything in about 8 hours )
SushiChef (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:57:01 PM

xxxcoincams needs more traffic: Correct! Thats why I think the cam site should consider running adds on multiple sites and do marketing on different forums. This however is not a task for the Coin but the cam site (eq. owner of the camsite)

and alot of fixing or its going.... etc.. lots of stuff is broken. : Yes, correct the site still needs updates and other features added. Again this is not a task for the Coin but for the cam site

This does not mean the Coin can assist the Site in anything they need. But main task and responsibility is for the site. We need to bring the Coin to other places as well as the cam site and seeing the progress that is made I feel comfortable that Mojpoj can get all the right things to the site to get it working. Remember it is a WORLD FIRST! NO other site is paying the girls in crypto and by fall this will be a wonderful new addition for the cam scene to make money!

Point I want to bring across is simply don't see XxXcoincams.com and XxXcoin as 2 things that are the same. 1 operates on is own of the other but is cooperation on different fronts
sly5am

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:46:33 PM

xxxcoincams needs more traffic: Correct! Thats why I think the cam site should consider running adds on multiple sites and do marketing on different forums. This however is not a task for the Coin but the cam site (eq. owner of the camsite)

and alot of fixing or its going.... etc.. lots of stuff is broken. : Yes, correct the site still needs updates and other features added. Again this is not a task for the Coin but for the cam site

This does not mean the Coin can assist the Site in anything they need. But main task and responsibility is for the site. We need to bring the Coin to other places as well as the cam site and seeing the progress that is made I feel comfortable that Mojpoj can get all the right things to the site to get it working. Remember it is a WORLD FIRST! NO other site is paying the girls in crypto and by fall this will be a wonderful new addition for the cam scene to make money!

Point I want to bring across is simply don't see XxXcoincams.com and XxXcoin as 2 things that are the same. 1 operates on is own of the other but is cooperation on different fronts

All valid points, and that is where the problem lies.  The only connection between the coin and the cam site right now is  adoption of the coin, and this connection is the most important on you have right now.  I've been in a couple web biz opportunities where companys have let their core biz drop for new opportunities, opportunities they had no clue would work or not. and the whole thing came down like a house of cards.

Note:

The markets are'nt stupid, they sell on news, and buy on action.

SushiChef (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 06:19:27 PM

All valid points, and that is where the problem lies.  The only connection between the coin and the cam site right now is  adoption of the coin, and this connection is the most important on you have right now.  I've been in a couple web biz opportunities where companys have let their core biz drop for new opportunities, opportunities they had no clue would work or not. and the whole thing came down like a house of cards.

Note:

Sorry what is the point yiu want to make? You say the coin should go full on the cam site and forget about the rest or just the opposite?

sly5am

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:06:29 PM

Note:

Sorry what is the point yiu want to make? You say the coin should go full on the cam site and forget about the rest or just the opposite?

I think im talking to the wrong person. sorry.

Fitness76

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:20:51 PM

Note:

Hi,

I think you are talking to the RIGHT person. Sushi is just asking for clarification. What is wrong with that?

If I am wrong, please correct me, but you are saying that since XxXcoin is so connected to xxxcoincams.com right now, that if xxxcoincams.com doesn't workout as it needs to, that the coin will drop as a result. Regardless that they are two separate entities. Correct?
If so adopting additional business partners, as long as it doesn't take away from the development of the xxxcoincams.com, why would that be a problem?

Have a Good Day.

brookefinancial

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:48:55 PM

There is a thousand things that could make this coin go up in value. If the team were talking to some merchants (sex shop), that would help create value.

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
SushiChef (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:06:34 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2014, 08:18:41 PM by SushiChef

There is a thousand things that could make this coin go up in value. If the team were talking to some merchants (sex shop), that would help create value.

And Like I already said. We have been working on that. If you would have read everything you would have know. Should I sum it up again for you or are you going to read some pages? Can't disclose names and more info because deals are not yet made. This takes some time. I know crypto moves at lightning speed, so do I... are you?

When Facebook begun there new company the biggest ads companies where not the first consumers. It took some time to create a user base and find respected partners.

Last couple days I have worked on the package deal for Kiiroo. We have came up with different argumentation and think to have a good deal prepared. Why have you not contributed in giving some arguments?. This would be more useful then giving feedback on things we are working on but struggling a bit with for a little.

SushiChef (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:08:59 PM

And why would that be? If you have feedback for the camsite, yes you should contact Mojpoj. He has end responsibility for the camsite. For feedback about overall coin you can come to me!
SushiChef (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:39:53 PM

Want to boost the price of your coin?
do you want to be able to transfer your coins anonymously?
are your developers wasting weeks/months of valuable time struggling to implement anonymous sending?

if you answered yes to any or all of these questions there is a quick and easy solution to your problems!

purchase the usage of the Pink Entanglement Engine, anon.pink for your coin. there has been a month long auction at anon.pink/auction that ends in 24 hours where you can bid to win the rights to the Pink Entanglement Engine for your coin. Pinkcoin will set it all up and operate it on behalf of your coin.
by bidding on this you are benefiting a great cause as a majority of the proceeds are going to benefit the National Breast Cancer Foundation.

don't wait, bid now to ensure that you don't miss the deadline and your coin gets the benefits of anonymous sending.

https://i.imgur.com/PajASw4.jpg

We will have a look at it! CryptoXim, could you do your BOSS audit on this?
mojpoj

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:37:41 PM

I was out for several days on work travel, like most, I have a life outside of crypto.  Smiley

The only "issue" with the site, is that the goal system isn't working.

The new server is working flawlessly, just did a test with a model.  She had two cams going at the same time (really cool) and I could switch between them or view both at the same time with smooth video frame rate and quality.

I have the week off and plan to get the goal feature working properly by working with the cam script devs who are fairly responsive to me now.

I also will try to get the deposit page to pop up in a modal form so you don't have to leave the page.  And make it so you don't have to actually click a button to have the credits added to your account.  I don't think these are show stoppers for someone trying to use the site, if someone wants to deposit coins and watch performers, the site will let anyone do that.

If there are other issues, please let me know.

Marketing

You guys are correct, the cam site is completely separate from xxx coin.  I could remove xxx coin as a payment method anytime if I wanted.  But I will not do that, it would be shooting myself in the foot.  The coin needs more people using it as a payment method and sushi is doing a fabulous job at that!

I was planning to start some marketing for the site this week.  Banner exchanges and paid ad placements.  If anyone has a good adult ad site they know about, please share.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
camodelhunter

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:57:00 PM

Welcome back Mojpoj!

In reference to anything related to the marketing (adult entertainment), I wrote a draft with several references to strategies and websites (including Adult directory, backlinks, etc ... etc). I'll send you the file via e-mail. I am available if something is not clear in my draft.

Happy to help you with the site and to be part of the XXX COIN community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: