Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 03:30:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam Accusation against Urocoin (true-asset) and Green Earth Systems Limited  (Read 17135 times)
Chang Hum (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:06:10 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 06:42:53 PM by Chang Hum

Scam Summary

Nilesh Nair an undischarged Bankrupt employee of a small town security camera business and middleman exporter/salesman of agricultural commodities is currently posing as a Director of a $multimillion/billion global corporation, in a bid to dupe a group of gullible investors out of Bitcoin.

The scams fronted on this forum by Bohan Huang (true-asset), Director of TrueHD another local security camera business in the same area (Rydalmere NSW) by the claim that Mr Nair’s business GES HK, along with three other shell companies, are backing the price of a crypto currency with the commodity Urea, thus setting a predetermined price indicator.

-add solicitors advice if legal to be ceo/director of a company in HK whilst undischarged from Bankruptcy in another jurisdiction.

Intro

I did not start my due diligence on this scam as a diligent investor, but because the underlying idea is so laughable I felt sorry for gullible investors and realized, the positive market reaction this scam was receiving could have a serious financial impact.

When I first became aware of this two weeks ago, I only imagined it would take a day to convince people that this was indeed a scam, as it was painstakingly obvious a) you can’t back a cryptocurrency with an asset as described and b) The notion 4 large business not involved in producing Urea have agreed to buy minimum of $3.5m lots of Urea for their customers, on an ongoing basis, in exchange for worthless experimental digital tokens is insane!

At the time of writing GES claims to have agreed exchange of $50million worth of Urea throughout the course of the coming year in exchange for Urocoins!

The market participants have shown mind blowing levels of denial, inept; investment skills and understanding of basic market and business principles.The level of denial has only made me more interested, several members here including myself have presented them with a flurry of basic due diligence that undermines this scheme, yet has been brushed off as fud!

As I described in a twitter post it’s like watching an entire forum of people simultaneously fall for a Nigerian 419 scam. I’m now under the impression that market participants would still be in denial given a signed confession so take this post as a bullish indicator!

I’ve been patronized, accused of being a troll and paid fudster, yet have nothing to gain from this except the increased likely-hood of being stabbed by Australian Criminals.

I think it’s ethically wrong to turn a blind eye to scams, picking on the mentally incapable and vulnerable people around us. How would you like it if it was your idiot friend, sibling or child being conned?

During my time looking into this I’ve heard of people “investing” up to 50 Bitcoins as well as starting community pools to get their own shipment of Urea! Even true-asset has attempted to start a community pool on one of Max Keisers crowd funding platforms, whilst trying to leverage Keiser for legitimacy!

Nearly every single point made in the Uro proposal is recognizable nonsense or can be dis proven with credible evidence.

Main Conspirators

The main conspirators in this scam are Nilesh Nair an un-discharged bankrupt in Australia since September of last year and CEO of Green Earth Systems Limited incorporated in Hong Kong in late 2011. He previously ran a business that involved personal and psychic investigations as well as CCTV equipment, this business is in the late stage of insolvency proceedings.

-http://www.docdroid.net/f94l/bankruptcy-search-1.pdf.html (bankruptcy search on Nilesh shows bankruptcy filing on 26th September 2013)
-https://insolvencynotices.asic.gov.au/browsesearch-notices/notice-details/Impact-Investigations-and-Security-Pty-Ltd-083449576/99c2627a-3fde-4e77-a3ad-8ba9cf6e577c?appointment=All&noticepurpose=All&acn=083449576&noticestate=All&archvd=0 (winding up notice, indicating late stages of insolvency proceedings against impact security investigations Pty ltc)
-https://web.archive.org/web/20130524130454/http://impactinvestigations.com.au/
-http://www.picpaste.com/hkcompanyreg-McxRuErl.png incorporation details for GES HK
-http://www.scribd.com/doc/235214148/PS300016750373-01-Annual-Financials-2013-Amended shows their head office in Hong Kong is in fact the virtual office of the company they used for formation, also shows Nilesh is sole director and shareholder of the company.
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oDsxU2hlx0 for the lulz recently made video Nilesh Nair introducing Uro and below talking about values!
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtWRsprcf3o

Shankari Nair, The Director of Green Earth Systems PTY LTD Australia incorporated in 2008 and Nilesh wife.

-http://www.scribd.com/doc/234257360/2-d-3330353534313239313 (incorporation document showing date of filing)
-http://www.scribd.com/doc/234257362/373735303733393837343 (document showing Shankari Nair as full shareholder)
-https://web.archive.org/web/20080724172404/http://www.greenearthsystems.com.au/contact.html (webcache showing evolution of CCTV shop since incorporation in 2008, completely contradictory to wild claims such as donating $3.4m per year to rural farmers in 2003 shown on todays site!)
-https://insolvencynotices.asic.gov.au/browsesearch-notices/notice-details/GREEN-EARTH-SYSTEMS-PTY-LTD-132561132/e210ae84-3d23-4448-a2d0-6c2e218ee440 Insolvency notice posted two months after Nilesh Bankruptcy

Bohan Huang public voice of the scam through Bitcointalk, IRC #uro and the Twitter Account of @UroFoundation and more than likely @GESystemsgroup, he goes by the pseudonym True-asset, and claims to be currency development officer of the “Uro Foundation” (in quote marks because a foundation is the name of a legal vehicle/entity and although in vogue, you can’t just start calling yourself one if you’re not!).

-http://cdn.imghack.se/images/ac000bf99d3289cf0de98fdd4c25f26a.jpg a screenshot from Bohan on webcam and at a tradefair! spot the difference!
-http://videobam.com/viFLA 30 minute its not a scam rant/not here to teach you about markets!

Their are several other people playing smaller roles in this scheme we’ll cover as we go.

Proposal Summary

This idea was first proposed on May 8th 2014 by true-asset https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600639.0

To setup a Distributed Urea Exchange for the efficient international trade of Urea backed by digital tokens stabilized to the value of Urea.

The Uro "Foundation" claims to have an agreement with several international Urea trading partners to back each unit of Uro with 1 metric tonne of Urea. This agreement is in the form of the Uro Protocol, which was signed by all 4 board members of the "Uro Foundation" on 09/06/2014. The Uro Protocol and the accompanying signed documents can be found on the official Uro Foundation website.

Flaws of pegging a virtual currency to a commodity

Given that the fatal flaws in pegging a virtual currency to a commodity haven’t been relevant to the discussion (since it’s an easily provable scam) I haven’t touched on them yet but will try and handle them briefly here.
Although this subjects been explained by people far more intelligent then me over the past few years on Bitcointalk, I can’t be bothered to search through the sea of stupidity this forums become to find the posts! I’ll have a stab at a few obvious reasons that stand out in my mind. However if you’d like to search for more acedemic reasoning i’d suggest the original Mastercoin threads or try Daniel Krawisz insightful post here http://nakamotoinstitute.org/mempool/mastercoin-is-a-nightmare-of-insanity/

If a market participant sees the level of sales is exceeding the depth and velocity of the market to the extent they can clearly predict their investments going to drop they wont bother investing in the first place causing an avalanche effect with those at the top of the market fearful of being dumped on.

A fixed supply of Uro coins on the free market means there’s no reason why a purchaser could ever acquire enough coins to meet a minimum order, on Bittrex the most liquid exchange there’s only 10.5 Bitcoins worth for sale at the time of writing this, even given the exceptionally cheap Urea price they’re claiming, this is no where near sufficient to complete a minimum order.

The closer you get to the spot price of Urea the more the market will know they are going to get dumped on, again creating an avalanche effect on the price., even if the price held at 1% below the spot price it would completely undermine the cost savings of the scheme.

Credibility of GES

-site is registered to ex-employee
-An insolvency notice has been filed against them
-unnecessary and flawed business model, people buy direct from producers through alibaba etc and use shipping brokers.
-If business was used then they couldn't charge much as organizers of orders above cost of purchase of urea + shipping.
-used a customer bank comfort letter to validate their business, but claimed it was from their HSBC bank reflecting their funds (despite being on headed paper!!!)
-Terms of contract show they need no capital or skill set to run this business as slow delivery times after customers payment has cleared.
-registration dates contridict nearly all news on their site (i.e. $3.4m to rural farmers years before incorporation)
-No news reported on their site has ever made it to press (only news outside their site in their history is a science blog thanking them for an image they pulled off their site 2 years ago!)
-phone numbers don’t work on their website
-site contact us full of fake numbers and addresses
-have repeatedly said to contact hong kong, yet hong kong number and address don’t exist (hong kong address listed on their site is that of their formations company.
-Head office listed on their site for Australia with find us map is a virtual office unlinked to them, one tel no disconnect the other goes through to CCTV shop in rydelmere.
-a non existent company ISC (no one knows what this stands for) reformed as GES in 1996! when probed about discrepancies between incorporation dates and news on their site!
-add voice recodings

Credibility of URO foundation

-cannot find any supporting evidence this is a registered foundation.
-hugely flawed plan
-true-asset works as Director of Truehd a security company in the old business premises of Nilesh now insolvent Impact Security Investigations.
-Facts about Urea price discrepancies and fluctuations are untrue, urea has a spot price even on recent 1m ton IPL order price break was only around 8% under spot price.
-Facts about cost of using banking systems are untrue.
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 10:14:09 AM

It's a good thing your post isn't biased in any way.

Rogovila

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 10:22:57 AM

hahahahaha

plz dont buy uro, so i will get more
wasobot

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 10:25:28 AM

Thanks, unlike you as someone who has invested in this scheme, I can look at look at it from a neutral perspective.

Hi Truthful, dont forget to change your account to the other fudder acount, this one is to help him support his claim.
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 10:34:17 AM

Thanks, unlike you as someone who has invested in this scheme, I can look at look at it from a neutral perspective.

As the scam is still ongoing

Yeah that certainly sounds like you're coming from a neutral perspective.

Guglimugli

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 11:32:08 AM

the man is telling the truth, nothing but the truth.
He is providing facts and legit documents (if you do not believe, buy it..its there)

All you do is keep showing the URO Protocol which is standard contract (as somone from URO community said as I asked about bank information) and some website where it says we support Urocoin...oh yeah and show some old documents from 2012 and link your documents to Twitter account.

But did you ever see one payment document (invoice/billing) done with UROCOIN? No!!! How comes?

corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 11:52:43 AM

He is providing facts and legit documents (if you do not believe, buy it..its there)

All you do is keep showing the URO Protocol which is standard contract (as somone from URO community said as I asked about bank information) and some website where it says we support Urocoin...oh yeah and show some old documents from 2012 and link your documents to Twitter account.

But did you ever see one payment document (invoice/billing) done with UROCOIN? No!!! How comes?

Have the shipments arrived yet?

corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 11:55:55 AM

Is he coming from a neutral perspective? I expect him to tell the truth. I also expect him to come from a neutral perspective. The latter isn't so we're already at an impasse.

Thank you, come again.

TheDarKnight

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:04:21 PM

It's a scam ROFL! another group of suckers heehee...  Cheesy

Please consider trading on bter.com via my referral link shown here, it's a great site for profit with a wide selection of currencies and low fees. https://bter.com/signup/1566

Ziftrcoin tips please!
ZZK4rj1yPRKjmZ26y9tvWq8oeEDUwiV31R
Guglimugli

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:03:51 PM

we have seen confirmation (twitter) about first shipment but never saw the payment (invoice/billing) which shows that the transaction was done in URO
Meaning if the order is fulfilled, there should be invoice, right?
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:30:19 PM

we have seen confirmation (twitter) about first shipment but never saw the payment (invoice/billing) which shows that the transaction was done in URO

If I'm not mistaken the actual invoice is held with mercantile exchange in Hong Kong.

Guglimugli

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:52:36 PM

If I'm not mistaken the actual invoice is held with mercantile exchange in Hong Kong.

great! so why not show it to URO traders, those who invest money into that coin.
Is twitter the only "legal document" URO Foundation will always share??
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:31:35 PM

great! so why not show it to URO traders, those who invest money into that coin.
Is twitter the only "legal document" URO Foundation will always share??

I don't know the information freedom in Hong Kong when it pertains to their commodity exchanges. I know in the US everything is done in a database and the invoice is sent with the shipment because as I stated before (please try and comprehend) any large commodity shipment is not paid for until the shipment arrives and is inspected and approved. The invoice is then paid or the shipment is sent back if it doesn't meet the inspection standards. This can be caused by anything and it's not always the fault of the supplier. Accidents can happen in shipping, or delays can be met with for whatever reason.

Guglimugli

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:51:10 PM

Dear Bag holders,

LOL imagine a mad farmer not getting his UREA on time or not at all? what is he going to do with URO? He will dump it! and who will be the last person to find out there are some problems with delivery or payment? YOU!!! URO TRADER!
You might never find out but you will wonder why the price crashed, why did someone sell so many UROs... and you will blame the "whales" for trying to get cheaper URO or you will blame the fudders once again.

Guglimugli

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:56:57 PM

aLTCOINPLAYER is the one who keeps saying this coin is LEGIT and its not SCAM but in his article he writes:
"Even if Urocoin is a scam, you can make a huge profit."  Meaning, who cares about UREA, who cares about farmers, we just want this coin to make profit.

http://altcoinplayer.com/if-urocoin-actually-were-a-scam/
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:02:51 PM

Dear Bag holders,

LOL imagine a mad farmer not getting his UREA on time or not at all? what is he going to do with URO? He will dump it! and who will be the last person to find out there are some problems with delivery or payment? YOU!!! URO TRADER!
You might never find out but you will wonder why the price crashed, why did someone sell so many UROs... and you will blame the "whales" for trying to get cheaper URO or you will blame the fudders once again.
[/color]

I'm sorry, what? I can't hardly hear you. Wink

corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:58:37 AM

aLTCOINPLAYER is the one who keeps saying this coin is LEGIT and its not SCAM but in his article he writes:
"Even if Urocoin is a scam, you can make a huge profit."  Meaning, who cares about UREA, who cares about farmers, we just want this coin to make profit.

The money comes from the early sellers.

They are subsidizing RIVAA's huge initial profit margins.

RIVAA gets to buy from the miners at a huge discount. Who do you think is selling the URO coin?

RIVVA then pays for Urea from GES with URO coin. GES has to float the loan and send the Urea to RIVAA. The minute RIVAA signs off on the shipment the price of URO climbs exponentially. GES can then sell their URO to the real buyers of the coin and get their fee.

Where does the farmers get hurt? If anything RIVAA can give them a huge discount because they bought cheap ass URO from dumb ass early dumpers, and auto switcher pools.

My god Gugli, you are so dumb.

hobopete

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:03:12 AM

Dear Bag holders,

[/color]

I'm sorry, what? I can't hardly hear you. Wink
Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Angry
Guglimugli

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:30:44 AM

RIVAA gets to buy from the miners at a huge discount. Who do you think is selling the URO coin?

RIVVA then pays for Urea from GES with URO coin. GES has to float the loan and send the Urea to RIVAA. The minute RIVAA signs off on the shipment the price of URO climbs exponentially. GES can then sell their URO to the real buyers of the coin and get their fee.

Where does the farmers get hurt? If anything RIVAA can give them a huge discount because they bought cheap ass URO from dumb ass early dumpers, and auto switcher pools.

whaaaat? I am dumb? why do you put RIVAA in this whole thing?
URO FOUNDATION wants the farmers to be able to buy UREA anytime they want, right?
They want to setup the exchance process for farmers to exchange Urea into URO.

Now, who is dumb??

and to you your question, where farmer gets hurt..read this article

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:07:14 AM

whaaaat? I am dumb? why do you put RIVAA in this whole thing?
URO FOUNDATION wants the farmers to be able to buy UREA anytime they want, right?
They want to setup the exchance process for farmers to exchange Urea into URO.

Now, who is dumb??

and to you your question, where farmer gets hurt..read this article

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

How do you even have enough brain matter to keep breathing?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: