Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:36:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam Accusation against Urocoin (true-asset) and Green Earth Systems Limited  (Read 17130 times)
wasobot

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:21:26 PM

I've challenged GES (Nilesh Nair) to a 6.35 Bitcoin bet that Uro will either drop by half at close of bet or be unlisted from Bittrex within 3 weeks!

Given that he will know without doubt this isn't a scam and he's just donated $23 million to provide solar pumps to remote ares in Egypt this bet should be trivial!

This bet is a chance for him to put his money where his mouth is and prove this is real whilst making a profit off the free PR!

please, if you take what you are doing seriously, keep serious, dont be a child

i Asked you stuff above can you please answer and stick to the subject ?

It's too stupid! I can pick apart everything you've said but I've got to waste my time doing, I'll tell you what though If you can convince Nilesh to accept my bet I'll give you a $1000 + my name, address, telephone, a flight to Thailand and even cook you dinner!

not interested in getting involved in any childish thing, but i am interested in hearing your arguments, please break it apart.

you are doing a serious accusation, and should be taken seriously, betting on it is not correct, furthermore why dont you approach the authorities instead of wasting time here ??

By the way, you waste time all day in URO posts Smiley

Yeah I have been trying to stop, yeah filed a report with the authorities on the 16th.

I can't really argue when you've plucked figures out of your ass, and are asking me for "real evidence" when you're implying the op is not. You also asking who the victims are, I'm not wasting my time answering your idiotic questions, but I'll bump that up to $2000 and no trip to Thailand if you can get Nilesh or true asset to take the bet I've proposed. That bounty goes to anyone btw!

well, so let the authorities handle it.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:57:54 PM

I've challenged GES (Nilesh Nair) to a 6.35 Bitcoin bet that Uro will either drop by half at close of bet or be unlisted from Bittrex within 3 weeks!

Given that he will know without doubt this isn't a scam and he's just donated $23 million to provide solar pumps to remote ares in Egypt this bet should be trivial!

This bet is a chance for him to put his money where his mouth is and prove this is real whilst making a profit off the free PR!

Nowhere in that press release does it say $23 million was "donated", it's a $23 million dollar contract lol. And I seriously doubt it is going to True Asset himself :p
Chang Hum (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:10:57 PM

Nowhere in that press release does it say $23 million was "donated", it's a $23 million dollar contract lol. And I seriously doubt it is going to True Asset himself :p

Yeah you're right, but True asset has claimed to have 88 Bitcoin from the bounty!
Guglimugli

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:45:35 PM

It's too stupid! I can pick apart everything you've said but I've got to waste my time doing, I'll tell you what though If you can convince Nilesh to accept my bet I'll give you a $1000 + my name, address, telephone, a flight to Thailand and even cook you dinner!

not interested in getting involved in any childish thing, but i am interested in hearing your arguments, please break it apart.

you are doing a serious accusation, and should be taken seriously, betting on it is not correct, furthermore why dont you approach the authorities instead of wasting time here ??

Yeah I have been trying to stop, yeah filed a report with the authorities on the 16th.

I can't really argue when you've plucked figures out of your ass, and are asking me for "real evidence" when you're implying the op is not. You also asking who the victims are, I'm not wasting my time answering your idiotic questions, but I'll bump that up to $2000 and no trip to Thailand if you can get Nilesh or true asset to take the bet I've proposed. That bounty goes to anyone btw!

Chung, dont answer these questions anymore. We have done it for the past few weeks. They do not like the answers anyway, why taking the time and effort.
We will do things as we spoke (PM) and URO traders does not need to know any of that. Let them swim in their own piss for a while....they will hear the news when time is right.
vipin.khatri20

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:54:47 PM

Chung, dont answer these questions anymore. We have done it for the past few weeks. They do not like the answers anyway, why taking the time and effort.
We will do things as we spoke (PM) and URO traders does not need to know any of that. Let them swim in their own piss for a while....they will hear the news when time is right.

First of he is Chang not Chung and secondly you can't do anything. Have you heard that quote : Empty barrels make the most noise. You really make me laugh when you say these things. If Chang say something like that may be I think for once but you make me laugh. There is no sense in any of your argument but still say these big things hahahaha.   "The Dumb has spoken" . Lol
Guglimugli

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:05:26 PM

First of he is Chang not Chung and secondly you can't do anything. Have you heard that quote : Empty barrels make the most noise. You really make me laugh when you say these things. If Chang say something like that may be I think for once but you make me laugh. There is no sense in any of your argument but still say these big things hahahaha.   "The Dumb has spoken" . Lol

thank you, now move on!
Guglimugli

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:23:36 PM

Yeah you're right, but True asset has claimed to have 88 Bitcoin from the bounty!

what happened to 88 BTC from the bounty?

ChangDaUronator

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:03:06 PM

88 btc bounty was fraud.

88 btc use to buy for Rivaa first order accord to Bryce Weiner article http://voin.co/why-paul-krugman-thinks-you-are-evil/

coincidenCE?
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:16:38 PM

88 btc bounty was fraud.

88 btc use to buy for Rivaa first order accord to Bryce Weiner article http://voin.co/why-paul-krugman-thinks-you-are-evil/

coincidenCE?

BARK BARK BARK
BARK BARK BARK
BARK BARK BARK
BARK BARK BARK
BARK BARK BARK
BARK BARK BARK
BARK BARK BARK
BARK BARK BARK

That's all I hear.

Guglimugli

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:19:04 PM

88 btc bounty was fraud.

coincidenCE?

just like everything else is fraud.
ps. Ignore the guests in this thread.
Chang Hum (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:53:45 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 11:26:36 PM by Chang Hum

88 btc bounty was fraud.

coincidenCE?

Stupid thing is jebus even showed screenshots showing he spent the 88 Bitcoins http://prntscr.com/47hffa on the 9th 5 days before removing the bounty.

So I take it that was supposed to be for the 12500 order that Rivaa made? that magically later turned to a 25000 order despite being on a 6 month old contract (letter saying there's a contract) showing 25000  Huh
ChangDaUronator

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:28:57 PM

uROTRASH

88 btc bounty was fraud.

coincidenCE?

Stupid thing is jebus even showed screenshots showing he spent the 88 Bitcoins http://prntscr.com/47hffa on the 9th 5 days before removing the bounty.

So I take it that was supposed to be for the 12500 order that Rivaa made? that magically later turned to a 25000 order despite being on a 6 month old contract (letter saying there's a contract) showing 25000  Huh
Truthful

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:16:34 AM

Have a look at this

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=728924.new#new
Truthful

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:43:13 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 10:37:09 PM by Truthful

This post was deleted from the moderated forum..no surprises!

Here are some facts:

1. Nilesh Chandran Nair is Bankrupt. This has not been refuted by anyone. Although some people tried to make claims that the documents from Veda were false!

2. Bohan Huang owns TruHD Pty Ltd and is just as accountable for the corrupt behaviour by helping Nilesh Nair, who will profit the most from this false coin. Bohan Huang is just a front for Nilesh Nair as he probably knows more about the technological side of how to operate a crypto currency. They are both making a fool of you all.

3. There is no office in Hong Kong, never was, never will be. It’s been claimed that there are two other offices in HK, where are the addresses? So can only point to one thing that everything is being run from Australia. Sure anyone can set up a gmail email account. How would you know where the person is replying from? Sure can claim that it’s under the guise of HK GES because it’s registered in HK, but that doesn’t mean a thing because Nilesh Nair is bankrupt.

4. Nilesh Nair resides in Australia and is bankrupt.  How could he afford to have offices around the world and supposedly runs a multi-international company worth millions of dollars?? That just doesn’t add up. Shankari Nair is the director of GES in Australia. Yet it’s been claimed that there are up to 12 other directors?? This is a photo of the Australian Office located at Unit 1, 8-10 Mary Pde, Rydalmere.

5. People who present their views on the so-called coin are entitled to do so. The insane control freaks on the moderated forum prevent anyone from making a comment, but allow themselves to post ridiculous remarks on other forums. They delete other peoples messages to present only their views and attempt to discredit others. Talk about spineless hypocrites.

6.  People like Hopobte and Corather are so good at swearing and bullying other people. Yet when someone swears at them, they act like children in diapers and say that other people’s behaviour is not acceptable. On the old forum they had they swore at people, made racist remarks, made fun of those with Autism and made fun of the law, by claiming they worked for ASIC and on top of that True-Asset (aka Nilesh Nair) threatened people with claims he’ll call the police. If the so-called coin is that good, why go through such lengths??

7. It’s pathetic to say to someone who has lost money on the coin, “Oh well that’s too bad. You should have invested more wisely.” That is bullying in the first degree to try and turn the tables around and blame them for placing some trust in you! You don’t play with people’s trust and livelihood for your own benefit. Isn’t that what a scam is? Suppose you must be a psychopath to make such remarks, as you show no empathy. We all need to eat, clothe ourselves and put a roof over our head. At least some of us do it the honest way and don’t act like parasites living off other people’s livelihood.
So next time an innocent person gets attacked in broad daylight while walking down the main street, you’re going to blame them for the attack??

8. These two forums have tried their best to keep the crypto community safe and to keep the integrity of the crypto world. They are showing that many people who choose to invest in crypto do it for the right and honest reasons. It’s not all about greed, we all need to live right?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=687231.1160
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=713983.40

9. There’s never been any mention of the other NIER’s, what happened to them?

10. Anyone can put together some documents to say that there’s a so–called signed agreement.

11. Anyone can make videos and paint a picture of themselves to be a credible person.  It’s really a sign of desperation.

If everything I say or anyone else who asks questions is supposedly a fudder then answer the questions you’ve been asked! Don’t be a coward and just ignore people.  Go on, be honest with people and tell the truth!
Truthful

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:08:34 AM

Re: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] A Real Long Term Currency: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea
Today at 10:57:46 AM
Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  #1977

Quote from: hobopete on Today at 10:53:10 AM
truthful, you're a coward and a bully along with being a liar.

Truthful's reply
LOL....how?? I haven't deleted your posts, swore at you or presented anything that's false. I'm flattered that you copied my words. Please don't steal people's money along with what they say and please don't twist things to make up a fake story to defend yourself. Not very becoming!
Truthful

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:19:29 AM

Wow, you had to post lies about me 5 times so people will believe it eh? You're REALLY "truthful", eh "truthful"?

I have nothing to hide, my posts are clearly searchable. I don't hide behind false pretense which is something you do very well truthful. Keep it up. You're already a joke and a fraud and a liar.

Autism. Pfft. I HAVE AUTISM YOU JACKASS. Say you're sorry, do it! nao!

I forcefully take your apology. It's no longer asked for.

Truthful's reply
You still can't provide answers. Please explain how I'm a fraud and liar. Also you didn't read the post too well, did I criticize people with Autism? One of your pals did on your old forum, remember? You didn't respond too well to the facts! The facts I presented as part of my option to exercise free speech must be factual!
Truthful

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:25:37 AM

Truthless
do you not realize that your lies are easily disproved ? anyone who can read has proof that you are the liar here.
You destroy your own credibility with every post.

Truthful's reply
Please disprove my so-called lies. Please prove that I'm a liar, if that's what you believe.

Your credibility was destroyed ages ago. Especially with your Nazi style of operation
Truthful

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:47:44 AM

Truthful

Re: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] A Real Long Term Currency: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea
Today at 11:40:03 AM
Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  #2011

It is noted that not one single relevant reply has been made to the facts that have been presented. Instead just another round of childish replies and an attempt to discredit the statements from others. Please give us some answers and not a barrage of insults aimed at bolstering your ego.

Today at 11:41:25 AM
Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  #2012

Quote from: corather on Today at 11:30:51 AM
Yep, thought so, incapable of answering a simple question. You're on ignore now also.

Quote from: Guglimugli on Today at 11:32:03 AM
whatever, if you would ignore us, you would not read and answer all posts in other thread.
you cant ignore us, even if you wanted.

Quote from Truthful
Agree with Guglimugli!
Truthful

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:05:36 PM

[quote author=jessilee link=topic=684972.msg8247248#msg8247248 date=1407499125]
so called 'fudders' trying to push the price down dont exsist here.

most people here sold at a huge loss and come here to vent their frustration at the coin. nobody is trying to push the price down, and tbh, nobody cares anymore. lol
[/quote]

Truthful
That's right. Freedom of speech against an injustice! It's unjust to take money from people!
Truthful

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:17:56 PM

Today at 12:09:37 PM
Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  #2032

Quote from: hobopete on Today at 11:58:40 AM
I have noticed that the FUDDERs are in FULL FORCE TODAY!
You get to thinking why they want so badly the price of URO to go down?

We might see a Huge PUMP coming for URO

Quote from: Truthful on Today at 11:52:40 AM
Delusional thinking is never a good look nor is it good to read. Sad

Taking money from people's livelihood is not a happy thing is it?

Quote from: hobopete
Isn't that EXACTLY what YOU are trying to do? cause people to lose their investment?

Quote from: Truthful on Today at 11:52:40 AM

What investment? What about what Vual said https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=728924.0

He was told too bad about his loss!!

This thread is for the truth,
Nothing will be removed from this thread unless its abusive.

If someone has a good theory about URO why its real or why its fake,
Post it here noone will remove it, and you can talk about the truth here.

This is not a offical thread this is a community thread supported by uro community,
Those who dont like this thread are those with something to hide...

In regards to "are they really going to send me 12,000 tons of urea for $12,000" yes i understand most commodities and gold mining company's run at major losses for the first few years....
But i cant see them running at such a loose that they will give me 500% on a 20,000$USD investment.................. I really cant..............
Even if they where going to run at a lose for the next 5 years and make good on there delivery why do that... why not just use the next 5years in potential profit buy up the URO so it matches price of urea...
they are counting on buying now very very low and holding for 3 - 5years and by that time if they do everything right it will be worth the price of urea i see what there business plan is it makes sense to a degree but i just dont think they have enough capital to sustain huge losses everytime someone accumulates 12k for delevery...
Here is my story:

Code:
Sorry guys but thats the end of URO i think....
I can bring it to 00015 with 1 click of a button, not 0015 00015....
URO is dead.... Where where all scammed.

I lost about 7k on URO, down maybe 10BTC, so if anyone was hurt more then me i ask you to come forward...
I dont blame anyone just need to use my descresion more next time. It looked legit turns out now way in fuck is it.

I dont wanna hurt anyones feelings and cry out accumulation all you want, i have 4years experiance doing this look at my profile and this URO is the most eleberate scam yet...

Code:
Cause im so fucken pissed off i would rather go down with the ship...
Also i almost have 12k URO, so who wants to add to mine to make 12k so we can collect delevery on this URO at least make these assholes pay for that...
Us claiming delevery will be proof this is real or a scam.
Im sorry to burst your bubble but the entire thing is a big fucken joke, think about it are they really going to send me 12,000 tons of urea??
i have 12k URO....  Of fucken course they will not, thats $6MILLION in UREA..... at 500 a ton...... lol seriously wake the fuck up and watch this,
im going to try get my 12k delivered according to the protocle i proposition bet you now 5k USD they wont do it.

If you really think they will give up 12,000 tons of urea at 500$ a ton in exchange for 12,000 "URO" worth $1 each your stupider then you look...
maths here $12,000 USD != $6,000,000.00, ROI just collecting delivery and reselling on ALIBABA as china urea at $200 a ton would still see ROI of 200%..
.. its not going to happen.... EVER.. mark my words...

Code:
what about collecting delivery dont you understand??? Anyway like i said, if i fucken sold now that would KILL you.....
It would drag price down 10x and hurt everyone, im not that way inclined. The support cant even handle my holding i would destory the entire coin i thought i made that clear in my first post...
from 0015 to  00015 you really want that ??

I should just dump all over you and buy back in at 00015 (lets make it clear 00015 not 0015.....)  that would make the bag holders look rather silly, but that would wreak lifes and like i said..
Im not that way inclined *deep breaths* yes its hard to loose alot of money, but at least im not going to hell.

im going to try collect delevery and then be the fucken UREA baron of my street!! Ill pile up the 12tons in my front yard to remind me of the big fuckup this URO coin was...
and they will not do it.... they should then everyone can stop arguing and pretending this is real...
the proof will be there in the pudding... Well we all know Australasia is awake so then GES reply to me we will see if i can collect delivery.....
Or we waiting for India to wake up?? Regardless i do like the Night Vision HD camera's they use to sell for there old venture.....
How you go from importing Security cameras to securing huge fertilizer contracts is anyones guess, must of done really well selling those Cameras and Bollywood Costumes....

But other then resorting to logical fallacy's whats your argument, why reply with a riddle? Are you on my side or not i cant work it out??
The more we argue the more the price drops, like i said im going down with the ship on this one
anyway this will all me removed when the crew wake up....
so: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=728924.msg8240717#msg8240717

EDIT: on a side not, any pakistan fertilizer importers reading this feel free to contact me for a side deal keep it off the exchange i can sell you your 12k URO, buy from me and keep if of the exchange then what....
0_o honestly what a fucken joke.

EDIT: where is everyone?? sometimes i think im the only one in this market anymore.... its just me against a army of bots

on a side note at least i bought my average right down buying more now... yes i bought more... shoot me....
its nice having a really low buy in average but it sucks having so many coins noone will buy.

My posts keep getting removed from the other thread considering i hold more uro then the asshole that made the thread i think im considered to voice my views without some assclown hiding them.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: