Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:31:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do illegals deserve to be deported?
Yes they deserve to be deported. - 16 (48.5%)
No they do not deserve to be deported, Think of the families! - 16 (48.5%)
I'm not an American citizen but my country is affected by illegals - 1 (3%)
Total Voters: 33

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All illegals deserve to be deported.  (Read 2287 times)
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:12:07 AM

Everyone was fine with illegals from Latin America in the 1950s and 1960s when the economy was good and there was ample jobs.  

There's actually a history of illegal immigration which goes back centuries.  Greeks used to be called Bananas a long time ago as they were known to jump off boats to swim ashore.  Then there were people who cheated the immigration system.  John Kerry's ancestors were from the Czech region and lied and said they were Irish to get a better chance of getting in, due to the racial quota laws at the time.

Reality is most people in Latin America see USA as a better alternative to their countries.  If you look at the history of Mexico and Central America - those countries have literally had civil unrest / civil war since their inception.

It's not a question of hating farm work - it's the question is how sane can you be if you have to walk past dead bodies everyday on the way to work / school.  No one would be risking enslavement or death by coyotes (human smugglers) or abandoning their kids if everything in Central America was fine.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:22:12 AM

My view is if the illegal aliens coming over are truly "risk takers" then they can go find a job on their own, pay for their own child's schooling, pay for their own healthcare, housing, social security retirement, no EBT cards and not expect to get a driver's license being a non-citizen.

America may be a nation of immigrants but the people who came off the boat to Ellis Island in 1900 didn't have a basket full of goodies in social welfare that they didn't pay into waiting for them either. Also it was common for people to be turned away if you were sick or had no family or job prospects. Imagine being turned around and sent back on another month long boat journey back to Italy? Same situation, you can make an emotional argument about anything to sidestep logic.

deepestfear

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:16:39 AM

Agree, the law should be respected at all times

zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:39:20 AM

|being impoverished and illiterate| also correlates strongly with these other two variables, and that's what people give a shit about.

as a legislator, i can discriminate based on any of these three random variables for the nearly same effect, bar stupid shit like hurting ppls feelings.

to qualify as a racist, one must refuse to allow low |race| with low |impoverished and illiterate|. add a literacy test and sufficiently prohibitive fees to your immigration policy for any value of |race| or |place of birth|, and you don't qualify.

unless you have a sufficiently abstract definition of racist, in which case identifying someone by any heritable characteristic (including intelligence, various personality traits, susceptibility to disease, aesthetics, etc.) makes you a racist. in which case every living human being is a racist, and the word no longer works as an insult
I don't believe a country should have birthright citizenship either, which I assume is what you mean by "native citizens."

Crisis averted.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
noviapriani (OP)

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:46:26 AM

what about retrospective deportation of all families and relations not native to america, who once sailed in from some foreign land, like those mayflower fuckers for a start ...
The original colonists weren't breaking any laws since the indigenous tribes hadn't developed laws in the first place. The indigenous peoples of this continent couldn't even read or write until 200 years ago.

zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:49:48 AM

what about retrospective deportation of all families and relations not native to america, who once sailed in from some foreign land, like those mayflower fuckers for a start ...
The original colonists weren't breaking any laws since the indigenous tribes hadn't developed laws in the first place. The indigenous peoples of this continent couldn't even read or write until 200 years ago.
Genocide is okay if they can't read.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 10:54:57 AM

Vote if you agree or not.

This topic is dumb - why can't I vote that?

'muricans' only come here to bitch about shit like that because they were offended by something they see or something they are dealing with (ie loud neighbors| annoying neighborhood)

Seriously - did the native americans sit around like 'these damn immigrants, WE need to deport them!'?

See my point...YOU'RE probably a descendant of an immigrant Tongue

Disclaimer:  I am am from USA

frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 10:56:24 AM

Quote from: Christopher Columbus
Seems Legit

noviapriani (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:00:33 AM

The Holocaust was genocide. Traveling to another country with a cold isn't genocide. You probably think the colonists committed genocide because you're racist and uneducated.

Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:04:47 AM

Illegals exist all over the world, why only americans can vote?

For me all illegals that are not political refugees are liable to be deported, because most of them are linked to crime.
noviapriani (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:06:09 AM

Vote if you agree or not.

'muricans' only come here to bitch about shit like that because they were offended by something they see or something they are dealing with (ie loud neighbors| annoying neighborhood)

Seriously - did the native americans sit around like 'these damn immigrants, WE need to deport them!'?

See my point...YOU'RE probably a descendant of an immigrant Tongue

Disclaimer:  I am am from USA
no one force you to read this topic or to wrote on it.....which means you like it.....you "I am am from USA"
i bet your an native American and your so pissed off my immigrant ancestors that  reduce your people to almost 0.......see my point?

noviapriani (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:10:51 AM

For me all illegals that are not political refugees are liable to be deported, because most of them are linked to crime.
because this issue you find it more in USA than in other countries.....i will change the poll so you can vote too .

cinder

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:18:48 AM

because this issue you find it more in USA than in other countries.....i will change the poll so you can vote too .

Of course there are more illegal in US than anywhere else. The local population refuse to work in the field and "low" paying job.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:00:42 PM

Of course there are more illegal in US than anywhere else. The local population refuse to work in the field and "low" paying job.

Only 4% of illegal aliens in the US actually work in the agricultural field. Go to any Mcdonalds and they are now staffed by illegal aliens, 10 years ago this would have been an American teenager working that job. Coincidentally jobless youth is at an all-time high...

20% are employed in construction. Construction isn't exactly a low-paying job for a skilled contractor and many Americans without degrees are perfectly willing to do that work but have to now compete against 3rd world wages in a 1st world nation.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5250150
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:03:57 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 02:17:54 PM by sdersdf2

Only 4% of illegal aliens in the US actually work in the agricultural field. Go to any Mcdonalds and they are now staffed by illegal aliens, 10 years ago this would have been an American teenager working that job. Coincidentally jobless youth is at an all-time high...

20% are employed in construction. Construction isn't exactly a low-paying job for a skilled contractor and many Americans without degrees are perfectly willing to do that work but have to now compete against 3rd world wages in a 1st world nation.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5250150

Shut up - you're an American citizen and your concerns are irrelevant (at best, secondary) to this President. Today, the interest of American citizens come last after all other considerations, especially if you don't vote the right way. Do as you're told, or we'll get NSA/HomelandSecurity/IRS/FBI/etc. on your ass. Racist.

(sarc, btw... sort of)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:37:57 PM

The illegals don't need to pay any taxes, while the American citizens need to pay taxes. So an illegal's net salary is alteast 50% higher than his American counterpart. And this allows him to work for much lower wages.
Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:46:58 PM

Amusing. Why the fuck does anyone need a reason to enforce a law? Would these mexicans or other illegals like to have me and my guys sitting in their living room, eating their food, sleeping in their bed, shitting in their toilet, then claiming 'this is mine'?

Don't bitch about 'native' americans - you never cared until they became an excuse to bitch at Americans. America is first and foremost a european american affair, and that much is obvious even to a minority like myself.

Deal with it.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:58:14 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 03:03:04 PM by sdersdf2

As another commentator on another site has said:
---
All this must be happening with a wink and a nod from someone in the administration. Mexico has tighter border laws than we do. Someone has encouraged them to abandon their own laws and let them in. I don't think they would allow that, even if it's lucrative financially, unless they had assurances the people would not be stuck in Mexico when the reached the US.
---

To folks in the US, too many of you are acting as though this is still a government that works for you and that a war, at least a virtual one, isn't already upon you, from within (not just from the southern border).
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:31:26 PM

indigenous tribes back then in the freedom orientated open borders of the unspoilt lands of the once north american utopia were like innocent young girls breezing through unspoilt summer meadows, until ...

nasty vicious germanic anglo saxon pillagers and rapists with diseased cocks descended upon these beautiful lands uninvited like charles manson at a children's birthday party, pulling out their evil cocks and buggering the hell out of all godly innocence once pure and untouched

... the rest is history, with a thief like grab for land and self serving laws invented to rob land off those original souls now poor and dispossessed, with rootin' and tooting' and shooting' and shouting "thars gold in them hills" where every hill billy from europe and beyond took to americee like a disease, to create a hotch potch of crime ridden and gun crazy death penalty obsessed and self obsessed group of the world's largest mega-fattest states, mainly with religious conservative gun toting nut jobs outranking an underclass of many decent liberal americans. all in all the original natives were a decent bunch .
pennywise

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:03:01 PM

USA can stop deporting and start accepting large masses of illegals under one condition: all social security must be cancelled and taxes need to be lowered to a minimum or cancelled. Because firstly, you cannot expect that hordes of foreigners comming for your free money (they get that citizenship eventually) can bring any fiscal sustainability. And secondly they would be net fiscal takers, when normal citizens are forever fiscal losers.

In the distant past, anyone could come to USA, but had to survive on his own. And he had to integrate, and fast, if he wanted to get a job and survive. And that was called a melting pot concept. This social security backed up multiculturalism that is the opposite, has fucked up EU (just try to be a woman in Berlin at night) and it's eventually going to fuck up USA too.

We went through a period where it was briefly tough and now there are 1400 new billionaires in the world - maybe some capital was misallocated... --Kyle Bass
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: