Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:34:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RootCoin [ROOT] - rootEX™ announced - ANON-tx using BitKey™- PoW/PoS/PoI  (Read 271831 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitsta (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

r00t-dev

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 12:23:17 PM

Huh? Well, ok, I look forward to the release of a completed bitkey by January 1, 2015. Tick, tock.

Sorry, not used to devs around here on bitcointalk actually delivering on overdue promises - it would be nice for a change.

I don't get why you just deleted this one. I again look forward to the release of a completed and functioning bitkey by January 1, 2015.

because the PM is just for you.
agree. it s time for a change.

I don't get it - why don't you want people to know that you threatened my trust rating, just because I'm justifiably skeptical about promises any bitcointalk dev makes around here?

Anyone who isn't skeptical about any promises made on bitcointalk hasnt been paying attention over the past year.

One things for sure - a significant ROOT development (positive or negative for coinbuyers) looks like it's around the corner. I assume you wouldn't be deleting my posts if there weren't some significant money opportunity at stake for you - hope it's something positive for both you and for ROOT bagholders and not just you. Looking forward to January 1, 2015.

well you re not sceptical. you re clearly marking ROOT as a scam posting
that subprojects of ROOT don't exist. you re spreading wrong scam accusations.
no worries. it will be positive for all.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sdersdf3

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:20:26 PM

Huh? Well, ok, I look forward to the release of a completed bitkey by January 1, 2015. Tick, tock.

Sorry, not used to devs around here on bitcointalk actually delivering on overdue promises - it would be nice for a change.

I don't get why you just deleted this one. I again look forward to the release of a completed and functioning bitkey by January 1, 2015.

I don't get it - why don't you want people to know that you threatened my trust rating, just because I'm justifiably skeptical about promises any bitcointalk dev makes around here?

Anyone who isn't skeptical about any promises made on bitcointalk hasnt been paying attention over the past year.

One things for sure - a significant ROOT development (positive or negative for coinbuyers) looks like it's around the corner. I assume you wouldn't be deleting my posts if there weren't some significant money opportunity at stake for you - hope it's something positive for both you and for ROOT bagholders and not just you. Looking forward to January 1, 2015.

I haven't singled out ROOT - on the contrary, I make similar posts on other coins that look dead/dying to me, including cinni, judge, craig, xbot, etc. I'm actually disgusted with all the failures out there, and I look forward to anything - whether it's ROOT or something else - being an exception to the sad rule of empty promises that has prevailed for much of the past year here in bitcointalk and that has killed the altcoin market.
Collegestudent

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:45:08 PM

I haven't singled out ROOT - on the contrary, I make similar posts on other coins that look dead/dying to me, including cinni, judge, craig, xbot, etc. I'm actually disgusted with all the failures out there, and I look forward to anything - whether it's ROOT or something else - being an exception to the sad rule of empty promises that has prevailed for much of the past year here in bitcointalk and that has killed the altcoin market.

I guarantee you that once Root fulfils this promise, we will start to see the altcoin market recover and back on the verge of a boom. The market will be lively again and full of fun. Just keep bitsta ur kind and undying support and help us with contructive feedback Smiley
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 03:12:57 PM

Happy holidays, ROOTers!
bitsta (OP)

r00t-dev

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 04:18:14 PM

Happy holidays, ROOTers!

Thanks Tiny_Prism!
Merry Xmas to you and your sweethearts.
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 07:11:17 AM

Happy holidays, ROOTers!

Thanks Tiny_Prism!
bitsta, nice to see you are still working at this project,
hope everything done in time.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
bitsta (OP)

r00t-dev

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 07:14:30 AM

Happy holidays, ROOTers!

Thanks Tiny_Prism!
bitsta, nice to see you are still working at this project,
hope everything done in time.

hi helloge,

sure i ll always be working on ROOT.
and yes this time it will be done in time.
thanks!

S3MKi
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 12:40:59 PM

bitsta why did you delete sdersdf3 message? are you dictator?
enunrom

Activity: 574
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 01:08:30 PM

Bitsta is working hard in this proyect, I'm sure it will release bitkey in time.
sdersdf3

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 02:36:08 PM

bitsta why did you delete sdersdf3 message? are you dictator?

More than 5 times - you have to wonder why... I'll repost it again.
sdersdf3

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 02:37:20 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2014, 10:27:38 AM by sdersdf3

I guarantee you that once Root fulfils this promise, we will start to see the altcoin market recover and back on the verge of a boom. The market will be lively again and full of fun. Just keep bitsta ur kind and undying support and help us with contructive feedback Smiley

he doesn't need my help, or anyone else's. All he needs to do is deliver on his promises, for once - everything else positive flows from there.

the best "FUD" killer is performance.

Looking forward to seeing what happens before January 1, 2015 (next Thursday).[/quote]

Anyone know why bitsa keeps deleting this post - but it still turns up in RSS feeds, so I don't understand the point. lol.

====

Special note: this post has been deleted at least 9 times - not sure why, but it looks like bitsa has something big coming. Either positive for everyone or a scam that's only positive for him. I guess we'll find out by next Thurday, January 1, 2015. Or maybe it'll just be another head-fake delay.

Has anyone seen any evidence/code of this bitkey anon-tech anyway? Github link, maybe?

Personally, I'm hoping this works out and ROOT lives up to its earlier promise. Here's hoping 2015 marks the end of crypto scams.

====
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098

Angel investor.

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 09:43:44 AM

Actually I trust bitsta though I am still confusing why there are so many many delays.

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
sdersdf3

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 10:29:18 AM

Actually I trust bitsta though I am still confusing why there are so many many delays.

Me too - the working paper he released at the start of all this read like it was written by a capable developer with serious intentions. You don't think of Austrians/Germans as being scammers. I'm still hopeful that he'll pleasantly surprise all of us skeptics and deliver something wonderful by next Thursday, January 1, 2015. Go, bitsa/collegestudent!
bitsta (OP)

r00t-dev

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 10:55:42 AM

Me too - the working paper he released at the start of all this read like it was written by a capable developer with serious intentions. You don't think of Austrians/Germans as being scammers. I'm still hopeful that he'll pleasantly surprise all of us skeptics and deliver something wonderful by next Thursday, January 1, 2015. Go, bitsa/collegestudent!

+1

ROOT in Bittrex:

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on January 2nd unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

i see some volume is being generated so a delisting will be avoided. 

helloge
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 03:21:57 PM

+1

ROOT in Bittrex:

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on January 2nd unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

i see some volume is being generated so a delisting will be avoided. 

bitsta  should show something for those doubts for this project,
even some outcome to present here, it is welcome.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
         ▀▀████████████           
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 09:37:35 PM

I really hope bitkey would be ready tomorrow or a day after.
That would really be weird if instead of celebrating and resting bista would be releasing app on 30 and 31 dec.
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 11:44:16 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2014, 11:54:26 PM by bangomatic

I really hope bitkey would be ready tomorrow or a day after.
That would really be weird if instead of celebrating and resting bista would be releasing app on 30 and 31 dec.

+1 please release bitkey ahead of the deadline.
sdersdf3

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 12:40:03 AM

get your popcorn ready for either eating or throwing at the stage.
Collegestudent

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 03:13:07 AM

Gm and have trust, bitsta WILL release before end of year
helloge
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 05:32:52 AM

Gm and have trust, bitsta WILL release before end of year
only 3 or 4 days to the end of year, r u sure?

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
         ▀▀████████████           
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: