Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:53:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RootCoin [ROOT] - rootEX™ announced - ANON-tx using BitKey™- PoW/PoS/PoI  (Read 271831 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KidKrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 01:52:09 PM

Bitsta is a capable dev. He can use better communication but over all he has always delivered what he said he would. It may be late but it will be deliver and working as it should.  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Collegestudent

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:00:20 PM

Please Bitsta, i would like an update and Bitkey
CryptoMan2014

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:50:04 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2014, 05:54:50 PM by CryptoMan2014

Please Bitsta, i would like an update and Bitkey
You would like an update? How about going 1 page back to read it?
READ:
Hey Bitsta and Studio, now would be a great time to announce something, or better yet release something!

Confidence is quite rapidly eroding the confidence of the market.

I'm sure that something must be very close to ready by now, just show us something, make a video and post it up at the very least. Or better yet an alpha release would be really great =)

As soon as something is done I will start up the referral program and get some new people interested and invested in this coin once confidence picks up.

morning Monkeys,

it s just like RootV2, or RootMobile. unplanned issues occur and you re forced to postpone a release.  I am screwing my.... trust me.
and i ll say it again: i am here and won't go anywhere. You will see bitkey soon.
I am working ONLY on BitKey at the moment and this is done non-stop. not much more i could post at the moment.
and tbh, i am just posting to reply to your post. those who know me personally are patiently waiting and quiet...
i apologize for the delays and will be more cautious with setting deadlines in the future.

have a nice day!

Some of you here are or trolling or impatient as fuck, next time you are to lazy to read a few pages: click on Bitsta's name and "show last posts"
And Monkeys is a name of a user, he is not calling us all monkeys Wink
KidKrypto

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:18:11 PM

Some of you here a or trolling or impatient as fuck, next time you are to lazy to read a few pages: click on Bitsta's name and "show last posts"
And Monkeys is a name of a user, he is not calling us all monkeys Wink

I'd say its mostly impatient folks as this coin never really got trolled much in general. Dev's good we just need to wait a bit.

Uran0s

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:29:45 PM

The way of this coin is being developed just kills it, but I hope dev can at least go through this BitKey feature and save it somehow.
Nartj

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 04:56:13 PM

The way of this coin is being developed just kills it, but I hope dev can at least go through this BitKey feature and save it somehow.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Delay, delay and delay, why there are so many delays, if there is only delay, and you explain why, we are still trust you, but if you delay again, why should we trust you anymore, we doubt if you have the capability to get bitkey done, as you know, there is a big risk to failure for the new tech.

There hasn't been much proof on bitkey except constant delays...

Let's see...

1st deadline was Sept 21st, then it was delayed til the 28th.

After the 28th, he was going to have someone "audit" his codes....so...where's the report? Since he hasn't stated anything about this, I doubt it ever happened.

With constant delay of this so called "Bitkey," I question his ability to deliver.

The trust is already lost. This dev has shown nothing but empty words... Do you think he is still credible? I don't.

Btw, let me remind you the future plans:

rootEX™ - cryptocurrency exchange [95% progress]
rootBay™ - marketplace  [85% progress]
rootOS™ - CryptOSystem  [75% progress]

Where is Bitkey in this picture if this you're 95% done with rootEX? Again, I find this information difficult to believe.

At least attempt to answer my question before deleting. If you're "95%" done with rootEX (I believe this was the 3rd or 4th item on the roadmap with Bitkey being the 1st priority), then shouldn't Bitkey be at 100% already?

Also, with the audit that Bitsta said he did before he went away to his vacation, where is the report? He hasn't said anything about it since.

This is a legitimate question that needs to be answered to all investors.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:27:19 PM

Root is free money right now.
I'm just laughing at guys trying to fud here.
Bitsta is one of the most honest and responsible developers over the crypto community.
Not to say he's really clever at things he do.
This is like first time ever I just skip any fud going on and grabbing more and more root.
Bitsta never scams people up. I've seen his work on different projects. This guy deserves much respect.
PauloLauro

Activity: 205

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:13:49 PM

Bitsta is one of the most honest and responsible developers over the crypto community.
This is like first time ever I just skip any fud going on and grabbing more and more root.
Bitsta never scams people up. I've seen his work on different projects. This guy deserves much respect.

It Bitsta enjoys enormous trust from investors who strongly they keep your coins, just look at the price, despite the delay Rootcoin rate is quite stable.

Huge future for this coin if the expectations of investors are met​​, we can see for 2 months later at the top of the mountains Cheesy
a447513372

Activity: 336

DLISK - Next Generation Coin

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:15:01 PM

I might pick up a bulk amount soon

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
     ▄████▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀ ▄▄▀▀      ████  ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀███▄
  ████ ▄███████████████      ▀█  ████
 ███▀ ▄██████████████████      █  ▀███
▄███            ████ ████      ▀█ ███▄
███ ▄█           ████  ████      █▄ ███
███            ████   ████       █ ███
███ ▀█          ████  ████       █▀ ███
▀▀▀▀           █████████       ▄█ ███▀
 ██████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███
  ██████████████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄  ▀▄▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▀
     ▀████▄ ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████▀
       ▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀

████                ▄████
    ████████████████                ████   ▄▄███████████████          ▄█████▀
   ██████████████████               ██▀▀ ██████████████████        ▄█████▀
             ▀████████             ███ ████▀                    ▄█████▀
             ▄█████████            ██▀ ███▀                  ▄█████▀
             ████ ▀████           ███ ████▄               ▄█████▀
             ████  ████           ███▄ ██████████████▀ ▄█████▀
            ████  ▄████           ████  ▀████████████▄ ▀█████▄
            ████ ▄████           ████               ▀██▄  █████▄
            ████████▀            ████               ▄████   █████▄
           ███████▀            ███▀              ▄█████▀     █████▄
 ██████████████████████████████ ███ ▄█████████████████▀         █████▄
█████████████▀▀▀██████████████ ▄██ ▄████████████████▀             █████▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
KidKrypto

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:16:09 PM

This coin needs marketing and support in all honesty.  Cool

Monkeys

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 11:12:41 PM

Hey guys, so here is the link to the document for the Rootcoin Referral Program:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I2dTdOIoowKB5YcVPUfrLgw-kMuK6z8xhAhiZOCEqM0/edit#gid=0

The program will reward community members for encouraging a new Bitcointak user to download the Rootcoin wallet, purchase at least 1000 Rootcoin from an exchange, and then hold and stake those coins for at least 1 month. Once this has been verified as legitimate by myself, Bitsta, and Studio1one both the referrer and referee will receive a 50 Rootcoin reward for each 1000 coins purchased, up to a maximum of 100 Rootcoin per user (for 2000 Root purchased).

The rules of the program are as follows:

1. No newbie accounts.

Both the referrer and referee must have accounts at least a month old, and the referee must not be an existing root holder (May not have made any posts in this thread).

2. The coins must be bought from an exchange.

This should be fairly easy to verify via the txid and wallet addresses, as it is mainly just bittrex where Root is being traded currently.

3. The coins must be held either in cold storage or staked for at least one month from the initial transaction.

This can again be verified in the blockchain that the referee has not sold the coins again and then re-bought at a later stage to claim the reward.

4. People may only be referred once, and there is a limit of 5 referees per person.

I have personally offered up 500 Root from my own holdings towards this program, Bitsta has also offered up an additional 3500 Root. So currently there is 4000 Rootcoin up for grabs. These coins will be sent to a wallet of which the address will be made public, and only after verification by myself, Bitsta and Studio, will the rewards be transferred to the eligible recipients.

Feel free to share this post however you wish, and if anyone would care to support the program and to donate a few more Root to the fund then just PM me and I will give you the details of where and when to send the coins to the public wallet address.

Good luck!

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
georgeandy

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:02:13 AM

Hey guys, so here is the link to the document for the Rootcoin Referral Program:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I2dTdOIoowKB5YcVPUfrLgw-kMuK6z8xhAhiZOCEqM0/edit#gid=0

The program will reward community members for encouraging a new Bitcointak user to download the Rootcoin wallet, purchase at least 1000 Rootcoin from an exchange, and then hold and stake those coins for at least 1 month. Once this has been verified as legitimate by myself, Bitsta, and Studio1one both the referrer and referee will receive a 50 Rootcoin reward for each 1000 coins purchased, up to a maximum of 100 Rootcoin per user (for 2000 Root purchased).

1. No newbie accounts.

Both the referrer and referee must have accounts at least a month old, and the referee must not be an existing root holder (May not have made any posts in this thread).

This should be fairly easy to verify via the txid and wallet addresses, as it is mainly just bittrex where Root is being traded currently.

3. The coins must be held either in cold storage or staked for at least one month from the initial transaction.

This can again be verified in the blockchain that the referee has not sold the coins again and then re-bought at a later stage to claim the reward.

4. People may only be referred once, and there is a limit of 5 referees per person.

I have personally offered up 500 Root from my own holdings towards this program, Bitsta has also offered up an additional 3500 Root. So currently there is 4000 Rootcoin up for grabs. These coins will be sent to a wallet of which the address will be made public, and only after verification by myself, Bitsta and Studio, will the rewards be transferred to the eligible recipients.

Feel free to share this post however you wish, and if anyone would care to support the program and to donate a few more Root to the fund then just PM me and I will give you the details of where and when to send the coins to the public wallet address.

Good luck!

I want to quit when I see this rubbish~~
this is a bad bad bad idea

btminer8

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:32:10 AM

1. No newbie accounts.

Good luck!

I want to quit when I see this rubbish~~
this is a bad bad bad idea

Agree.... this is bullshit.
Monkeys

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 05:46:52 AM

Btmimer and Georgeandy, this referral program has already been suggested several times and has been well received, why are you just speaking up now?

You are under no obligation to take part, so why do you care?

It's a simple attempt at a referral program to increase awareness and exposure for this coin. It does not harm you or the coin in any way, so why would you care?

Oh that's right, because you are here to FUD to push the price down for the pump when Bitkey is released, that's why..

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 06:05:19 AM

Btmimer and Georgeandy, this referral program has already been suggested several times and has been well received, why are you just speaking up now?

It's a simple attempt at a referral program to increase awareness and exposure for this coin. It does not harm you or the coin in any way, so why would you care?

Oh that's right, because you are here to FUD to push the price down for the pump when Bitkey is released, that's why..

is bitkey really legit?
Monkeys

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 06:20:54 AM

is bitkey really legit?

is is a legit promis and delayed many times without any info from dev who is only deleting posts
maybe he will release bitkey at some time, but my guess is that nobody trust it anymore with such a silent dev
and suppose, bitkey is released...what is next? again promises, promises and delay after delay and no cummunication?

I am glad, I sold last week....this is going nowhere

Bitsta has been here, and has been communicating. Bitkey has been delayed several times, yes. But it is very close apparently and Bitsta has still been working on it.

If he wanted to run away he could have done that a long time ago.

He has nothing to gain by delaying further and hanging around. Bitkey is coming soon.

bitsta (OP)

r00t-dev

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 06:31:23 AM

is bitkey really legit?

is is a legit promis and delayed many times without any info from dev who is only deleting posts
maybe he will release bitkey at some time, but my guess is that nobody trust it anymore with such a silent dev
and suppose, bitkey is released...what is next? again promises, promises and delay after delay and no cummunication?

I am glad, I sold last week....this is going nowhere

Bitsta has been here, and has been communicating. Bitkey has been delayed several times, yes. But it is very close apparently and Bitsta has still been working on it.

If he wanted to run away he could have done that a long time ago.

He has nothing to gain by delaying further and hanging around. Bitkey is coming soon.

Hi Monkeys,

don't response to those messages. that are 100% sympatisants and team-members of ICG.
let them troll around. i ll invest some time into that issue once i am done with more
important stuff.
Monkeys

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 06:51:34 AM

dude, you suggested it 1 more time earlier and nobody reacted that it was good idea
this time 1-2 persons reacted, among them the dev who promised coins

maybe you should ask the ICG team how trustworthy dev is in paying. He ows them several btc but is not responding at all

Several people responded positively Bitsata included, not a single one negatively. I've also stated here numerous times that I will be posting the link to the spreadsheet soon, again not a single word from anyone objecting.

Funny now that there is all this FUD that we suddenly have a whole bunch of new objectors who haven't been posting in this thread until now..

bitsta (OP)

r00t-dev

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:07:02 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2014, 07:21:14 AM by bitsta

dude, you suggested it 1 more time earlier and nobody reacted that it was good idea

maybe you should ask the ICG team how trustworthy dev is in paying. He ows them several btc but is not responding at all

Several people responded positively Bitsata included, not a single one negatively. I've also stated here numerous times that I will be posting the link to the spreadsheet soon, again not a single word from anyone objecting.

Funny now that there is all this FUD that we suddenly have a whole bunch of new objectors who haven't been posting in this thread until now..

yeah i know. but thats crypto nowadays (sad but true). if you keep in mind that every post made by those id*** could ve been a
supportive post or a help for somebody else. but no, instead those RL-losers and wannabe-traders keep posting crap.
please guys get it: i don't care about your fud. and i am not going anywhere. i am staying here and code the shit out of ROOT. with or without
you. i am just giving you the chance to be part of it.

and Monkeys. i like your refferal idea. we re going to make it. but we may
also tell the users that it will be limited and only limited amounts of ROOT
given away as bounty. i am okay with 50 ROOT per referal or new user.

and something else: no worries. let the dumpers dump. let the fudders fud. once we
re done, we re going to mobilisate some resources and "put" ROOT on a higher
"place"......

thats it. open-source community, espescially the altcoin-scene is full of a*****.
still glad and thankfull there are few good ones left here.

and to all loyal holders: you won't regret your decision. you ll be rewarded in the end...
bitsta (OP)

r00t-dev

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:39:40 AM

yeah i know. but thats crypto nowadays (sad but true). if you keep in mind that every post made by those id*** could ve been a
supportive post or a help for somebody else. but no, instead those RL-losers and wannabe-traders keep posting crap.
please guys get it: i don't care about your fud. and i am not going anywhere. i am staying here and code the shit out of ROOT. with or without
you. i am just giving you the chance to be part of it.

and Monkeys. i like your refferal idea. we re going to make it. but we may
also tell the users that it will be limited and only limited amounts of ROOT
given away as bounty. i am okay with 50 ROOT per referal or new user.

and something else: no worries. let the dumpers dump. let the fudders fud. once we
re done, we re going to mobilisate some resources and "put" ROOT on a higher
"place"......

thats it. open-source community, espescially the altcoin-scene is full of a*****.
still glad and thankfull there are few good ones left here.

and to all loyal holders: you won't regret your decision. you ll be rewarded in the end...

any idea how the marriage and break-up between ICG?

go read through their thread.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: