Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:40:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RootCoin [ROOT] - rootEX™ announced - ANON-tx using BitKey™- PoW/PoS/PoI  (Read 271831 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
georgeandy

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:51:52 AM

Can the Dev tell us how is the Bitkey progress?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sdersdf3

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:09:59 PM

Yes, could you confirm if Bitkey is coming out on September 28, as promised...or not...
S3MKi
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 12:54:53 PM

bitey so soon. wow
BTC-king

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 01:34:56 PM

Yes, could you confirm if Bitkey is coming out on September 28, as promised...or not...

Don't hold your breath. Those dates are fugazi or nothing of substance for this dev. Take a dart and through it at a next month calendar it that's your release date for the next feature. Quote this in 4 days.
AltCoinBuddah

Activity: 161

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:38:30 PM

I hope not. I'm starting to get worried. Undecided
Monkeys

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 09:34:09 PM

People, relax. Bitsta released Root 2.0 just a few days ago.

I'm sure he is putting the final touches on Bitkey and making sure it will be ready for the release date.

He is online on IRC right now, you can access it via the wallet or on freenode =)

The newbie fudders are just trying to pick up some cheap coins here before the next pump with Bitkey, so investors do not despair, this is to be expected  Wink

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
S3MKi
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:54:14 PM

hodl.
bitsta (OP)

Activity: 518

r00t-dev

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:12:04 PM

I'm sure he is putting the final touches on Bitkey and making sure it will be ready for the release date.

He is online on IRC right now, you can access it via the wallet or on freenode =)

The newbie fudders are just trying to pick up some cheap coins here before the next pump with Bitkey, so investors do not despair, this is to be expected  Wink

Hey Monkeys,

we ve been testing bitkey beta since last week and are finalising the release version. We ll have
bitkey tested by a promovated IT-engineer who is going to provide me a full code & functionality
report BEFORE release. This 3rd party analysis is to ensure a secure and properly tested enviroment
for cryptocurrency-transactions. I already said it and will say it again and again: i won't ever risk
users coins/time by releasing crapy software. People have done it before and we saw where it ended.
Thats the main reason for all the delays. I am doing the whole development on long-term view and
without any time-pressure. The time in this community teached me that fudders will always fud, doesn't
matter what a dev does (in fact they troll and fud mostly good projects..). Anyway, i ll always do my best to satisfy every user.

P.S. i ll be online today and tomorrow and then i am taking 2 days off till sunday afternoon (cent. europe). so if anybody has
questions or looking for some (dev)smalltalk: JOIN IRC tonight or tomorrow.

thanks!
bitsta
Vampiro4L

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:29:09 PM

Great news, good call on the test. Hope it goes well!
Monkeys

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 11:39:57 PM

The newbie fudders are just trying to pick up some cheap coins here before the next pump with Bitkey, so investors do not despair, this is to be expected  Wink

Hey Monkeys,

we ve been testing bitkey beta since last week and are finalising the release version. We ll have
bitkey tested by a promovated IT-engineer who is going to provide me a full code & functionality
report BEFORE release. This 3rd party analysis is to ensure a secure and properly tested enviroment
for cryptocurrency-transactions. I already said it and will say it again and again: i won't ever risk
users coins/time by releasing crapy software. People have done it before and we saw where it ended.
Thats the main reason for all the delays. I am doing the whole development on long-term view and
without any time-pressure. The time in this community teached me that fudders will always fud, doesn't
matter what a dev does (in fact they troll and fud mostly good projects..). Anyway, i ll always do my best to satisfy every user.

P.S. i ll be online today and tomorrow and then i am taking 2 days off till sunday afternoon (cent. europe). so if anybody has

thanks!
bitsta

Great update Bitsta!

Great to hear you are thoroughly testing Bitkey before release, and you are right we definitely don't want any coins or security being compromised so rigorous testing is KEY  Wink

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
dataMaestro

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:25:56 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 07:15:39 AM by dataMaestro

Hey Monkeys,

thanks!
bitsta

This is not FUD. I - and I imagine other people out there -- have limited time and btc with which to consider and pursue multiple opportunities/options so we have to, by necessity, plan ahead and have some visibility into the future. There's an "opportunity cost" to holding any coin, and I'd like to have a clearer idea of what that is in this case.

I respect and appreciate that you want to thoroughly test this - that's good. But should I understand this to mean that the previously promised September 28 date will not be met? I'd just like to confirm that so I can plan accordingly.
pigheadbig

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 07:46:16 AM

bitey so soon. wow
glad to hear about that.
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:36:39 AM

root will shoot soon
sdersdf3

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 03:43:02 AM

Hey Monkeys,

thanks!
bitsta

This is not FUD. I - and I imagine other people out there -- have limited time and btc with which to consider and pursue multiple opportunities/options so we have to, by necessity, plan ahead and have some visibility into the future. There's an "opportunity cost" to holding any coin, and I'd like to have a clearer idea of what that is in this case.

I respect and appreciate that you want to thoroughly test this - that's good. But should I understand this to mean that the previously promised September 28 date will not be met? I'd just like to confirm that so I can plan accordingly.

<crickets>
Monkeys

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 04:14:32 AM

I don't know this for sure, but I think it is safe to assume that Bitkey will not be released on the 28th unfortunately.

Bitsta has said that it is being tested by a 3rd party coder to be completely sure that it can not be exploited.

It is a completely new and unique anon which Lynda to me like it will be the best and most completely anon solution developed in crypto to date.

Because of the way it works as I understand from the white paper there is a possibility that if it is not programmed very carefully and perfectly then it could be susceptible to exploitation and people could attempt to steal coins.

This is why I don't mind waiting a bit longer for it to be released since when it is done right, it will be worth the wait.

sdersdf3

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:50:35 AM

I don't know this for sure, but I think it is safe to assume that Bitkey will not be released on the 28th unfortunately.

Bitsta has said that it is being tested by a 3rd party coder to be completely sure that it can not be exploited.

It is a completely new and unique anon which Lynda to me like it will be the best and most completely anon solution developed in crypto to date.

Because of the way it works as I understand from the white paper there is a possibility that if it is not programmed very carefully and perfectly then it could be susceptible to exploitation and people could attempt to steal coins.

This is why I don't mind waiting a bit longer for it to be released since when it is done right, it will be worth the wait.

Fair enough - but I think it would help to have a general guesstimate of how far the date might be pushed back. Are we talking days, weeks or months?
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:59:28 AM

Fair enough - but I think it would help to have a general guesstimate of how far the date might be pushed back. Are we talking days, weeks or months?

this makes no sense at all!
Dev announced that he will be offline til sunday, just before the announced release and you start this kind of discussions   Roll Eyes
In his last post, he didn't announce any delay. Just wait and see...the only thing you are doing, is bringing concerns

IdiotInvestor

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 11:51:47 AM

Dev announced that he will be offline til sunday, just before the announced release and you start this kind of discussions   Roll Eyes
In his last post, he didn't announce any delay. Just wait and see...the only thing you are doing, is bringing concerns

Yeah, one thing you have to give Bitsta is that if there is a delay or problem he usually lets us know. Sometimes at the last minute, for sure, but always fair if that's the case. The best thing I like about this coin is that bit key is one cog in a large wheel I mean, next is RootEX. The two together is a frightening wonderful idea.
Monkeys

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 07:11:36 AM

Like I said, I really have no information as to whether or not Bitkey is going to released on time or if there will be a delay.

I was merely giving my assessment of the situation based on the impression i got from Bitsta's post.

I am not worried if it is delayed or not. It makes little difference to me. I am holding my ROOT until at least the end of this year after the launch of Rootex, and if it goes well, much much longer =)

For me while anon transactions are a great feature for any coin, having a crypto which is backed by shares in a great exchange, that is really game changing imo.

cryptohangman

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:11:21 AM

Like I said, I really have no information as to whether or not Bitkey is going to released on time or if there will be a delay.

I was merely giving my assessment of the situation based on the impression i got from Bitsta's post.

I am not worried if it is delayed or not. It makes little difference to me. I am holding my ROOT until at least the end of this year after the launch of Rootex, and if it goes well, much much longer =)

For me while anon transactions are a great feature for any coin, having a crypto which is backed by shares in a great exchange, that is really game changing imo.

I am happy that I bought some at 10K sat. This coin looks decent.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: