Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:56:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYSTAL] CrystalCoin - X15 - Mining Game! - LAUNCHED NOW!  (Read 59884 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
linze

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:56:26 PM

You all who are want this launch need to have some patience. Your launch will go nowhere if you don't have the project FUNDED FIRST.

I understand you wanting to get things going, but there are a lot of people who would join you if you would let them.

In the OP it says we can buy up until an hour before launch, we didn't miss the presale, as you can see people are still buying. My idea of waiting until you have the funding to go forward with the plans for the 30 BTC is critical to your success. Unless you are going to fund the project yourself, there will be no game, or no Bittrex, etc.

If you are smart. You will support my idea in this thread so that the devs have community support to delay the launch so the idea can become a reality, instead of just a flash in the pan launch.

YOU NEED FUNDING, and you need some more time to get it. A changed launch date would not be optimal, I understand, but the other option is you have a launch with no game!!

You lose everything if you launch now without funding for your plan. If I didn't think you would get the funding, I wouldn't even say anything, but you will if you would just let it happen. Then your investment will be worth something.

You have the chance to be more than just some shitcoin here. Take it!
who are you ? are you in the dev team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:06:28 PM

No Im not with the dev team. I'm a guy that wants to see the project be a success.

I will not buy into a project that, as of this moment, will launch without the game.

Don't you see that the IPO has only brought in a little over 10% so far. You can't start something like this without all the pieces in place.

Read what is in the OP and what that BTC goes for, and you will see, you need it to be successful. If you get 80% or 90% I could see it working out, but not less than 20%!!!

So you make the adjustments needed to protect the plan. The plan is to have a game!! As of now you have no game and that what makes you different than every other shitcoin out there.

This thing FUNDED CORRECTLY could make us all a pretty big chunk of change. You are supporting the chance to make some serious BTC here and be a part of something that really has value. Something pretty rare around here if you haven't noticed. But so many of you just want to follow the same old pattern. What will that get you. This coin was supposed to be different. It still can be but I need some serious PLUS +1 here lol.

OR you will get your launch into what.......going... where...??

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
gold368

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:10:57 PM

total pool corn pulp
TKKP

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:16:54 PM

you can not list out the TXID , the thread may be banned.

just fill out the form

Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:26:07 PM

From the OP

10 BTCs: Crystalite
Both Crystalite Web and Crystalite App will need funding, in order to ensure a flawless function of the game.
We need the best professionals to help out with coding, designing, music and server functions.
We want the game, in both versions, to be accessible, fluid and fun!

5 BTCs: Server (long-term)
We need a starting Server that can handle massive amount of connections to the game, in order to make verifications and requests faster, and therefore the game more fluid (Crystalite Web).

3 BTCs: Bittrex

1 BTC: Block Explorer with Rich List (Main and Secondary Block Explorer)

5 BTCs: Votes purchase on MintPal, Cryptsy, Poloniex, etc.

4 BTCs: Marketing

2 BTCs: Bounties

This is a carefully thought out plan, if accomplished would give us some serious ROI
I personally wouldn't mind putting in .3 BTC and see it turn into 3 Full BTC
Which could easily happen

Which of these things can be left out and still have Crystal become a success??

Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
cindereynolds

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:26:55 PM

No Im not with the dev team. I'm a guy that wants to see the project be a success.

I will not buy into a project that, as of this moment, will launch without the game.

Don't you see that the IPO has only brought in a little over 10% so far. You can't start something like this without all the pieces in place.

Read what is in the OP and what that BTC goes for, and you will see, you need it to be successful. If you get 80% or 90% I could see it working out, but not less than 20%!!!

So you make the adjustments needed to protect the plan. The plan is to have a game!! As of now you have no game and that what makes you different than every other shitcoin out there.

This thing FUNDED CORRECTLY could make us all a pretty big chunk of change. You are supporting the chance to make some serious BTC here and be a part of something that really has value. Something pretty rare around here if you haven't noticed. But so many of you just want to follow the same old pattern. What will that get you. This coin was supposed to be different. It still can be but I need some serious PLUS +1 here lol.

Plenty of successful coins start without 30btc in IPO revenue, Chris...in fact most of them start with next to nothing, as in 0 btc.

And I'm sure everyone who bought in on the IPO with the expectation of the coin launching today will not be happy with a delay.

It looks really bad too and let me reiterate that DELAYS KILL COINS

And I really doubt you care so much about it being "funded correctly". It raises a red flag telling me that you just need more time to get some btc together to buy in.

Sorry buddy but you can't change the rules as you go along in this game. The ONLY excuse to delay a coin is because of serious technical faults/issues, not because all of the IPO wasn't sold. That's unacceptable.

You also have miners on deck who were up all last night pre-registering in mining pools and configuring their mining regs.

So, Chris, would you kindly stop being so damn selfish and stop cheerleading for a suicidal release delay?

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ PND bamboo muncher ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
                        PPtd7diYFaKzY11iqVV1xoy6MLLY6mg7Kq
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:28:37 PM

From the OP

Both Crystalite Web and Crystalite App will need funding, in order to ensure a flawless function of the game.
We need the best professionals to help out with coding, designing, music and server functions.

We need a starting Server that can handle massive amount of connections to the game, in order to make verifications and requests faster, and therefore the game more fluid (Crystalite Web).

This is a carefully thought out plan, if accomplished would give us some serious ROI

lolololo 3BTC for bittrex, many coins get there with 0BTC
5BTC for votes again lolollolo, if coin is good they will add it without voting

EDIT: can i do the 1BTC block explorer(easy money)
Kitiel

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:30:18 PM

Which of these thing can be left out and still have Crystal become a success??

Bittrex is a fixed amount.
They will have to cut some funds off the game and Votes Purchase/Marketing, but I still think the price will go to the roof once the game is released.
I hope they dont delay the launch, I'm ready to mine XD
SecondsOld

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:32:11 PM

You all who are want this launch need to have some patience. Your launch will go nowhere if you don't have the project FUNDED FIRST.

I understand you wanting to get things going, but there are a lot of people who would join you if you would let them.

In the OP it says we can buy up until an hour before launch, we didn't miss the presale, as you can see people are still buying. My idea of waiting until you have the funding to go forward with the plans for the 30 BTC is critical to your success. Unless you are going to fund the project yourself, there will be no game, or no Bittrex, etc.

If you are smart. You will support my idea in this thread so that the devs have community support to delay the launch so the idea can become a reality, instead of just a flash in the pan launch.

YOU NEED FUNDING, and you need some more time to get it. A changed launch date would not be optimal, I understand, but the other option is you have a launch with no game!!

You lose everything if you launch now without funding for your plan. If I didn't think you would get the funding, I wouldn't even say anything, but you will if you would just let it happen. Then your investment will be worth something.

You have the chance to be more than just some shitcoin here. Take it!

While I understand where you are coming from, it is evident that you have not been following the full progress of the thread.  Firstly, the devs stated that THEY would spend 15 BTC out of pocket if necessary, so the main focus at this point is generating 15 BTC  Secondly, the IPO has been running for some time with little interest.  When it comes to IPO's, people like to wait until the last minute.  By extending the IPO, all that is going to happen is people will continue to hesitate until the next deadline.  With a firm deadline in place, you are seeing a flurry of investors who don't want to miss out.  We are already more than 1/3 of the way to the IPO mini-goal of 15 BTC, and there is still time left.  The devs have stated that the full plans will happen regardless of whether the IPO goals are met, so it's best to get rolling while the coin has some momentum.
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:32:37 PM

Plenty of successful coins start without 30btc in IPO revenue, Chris...in fact most of them start with next to nothing, as in 0 btc.

And I'm sure everyone who bought in on the IPO with the expectation of the coin launching today will not be happy with a delay.

And I really doubt you care so much about it being "funded correctly". It raises a red flag telling me that you just need more time to get some btc together to buy in.

Sorry buddy but you can't change the rules as you go along in this game. The ONLY excuse to delay a coin is because of serious technical faults/issues, not because all of the IPO wasn't sold. That's unacceptable.

You also have miners on deck who were up night last night pre-registering in mining pools and configuring their mining regs.

So, Chris, would you kindly stop being so damn selfish and stop cheerleading for a suicidal release delay?

I am not being selfish. If you dont' think I have access to .3 BTC you are seriously mistaken.

Look at the red highlighted text. I would say not have a game would be a pretty BIG technical issue, wouldn't you?

I am not being selfish. If you dont' think I have access to .3 BTC you are seriously mistaken. Take a quick look at my trade feedback if you wish. As you will see I make a lot of money around here. Just trying to help out a little and make some more.

Look at the red highlighted text. I would say not having a game would be a pretty BIG technical issue, wouldn't you?

joe.sixer

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:34:29 PM

I think what you're seeing is that the market has decided that the IPO price is too high. You can't force people to buy in. I haven't followed this whole thread, but the dev team has to convince people that it actually is worth that price.
cindereynolds

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:34:35 PM

From the OP

lolololo 3BTC for bittrex, many coins get there with 0BTC
5BTC for votes again lolollolo, if coin is good they will add it without voting

EDIT: can i do the 1BTC block explorer(easy money)

Exactly. And C-Cex will list this coin probably within 48 hours of launch for 0 btc. When Bittrex sees the nice volume they will ninja-add.

30btc IPO revenue for development is outrageous. I think the dev set it that high just in case it went crazy.

Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:40:21 PM

ok I'm listening. Does this add up guys. How much do we have now?

IceColdTommy

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:40:49 PM

Are you sure you are not part of the dev team?
Marvell1
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:41:30 PM

Is IPO sold out yet ?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
SecondsOld

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:42:05 PM

So far 6.75 BTC has been invested towards the IPO.
SecondsOld

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:42:19 PM

Is IPO sold out yet ?

Nope, hop in!
cindereynolds

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:44:13 PM

You also have miners on deck who were up night last night pre-registering in mining pools and configuring their mining regs.

I am not being selfish. If you dont' think I have access to .3 BTC you are seriously mistaken.

Look at the red highlighted text. I would say not have a game would be a pretty BIG technical issue, wouldn't you?

I am not being selfish. If you dont' think I have access to .3 BTC you are seriously mistaken. Take a quick look at my trade feedback if you wish. As you will see I make a lot of money around here. Just trying to help out a little and make some more.

Look at the red highlighted text. I would say not having a game would be a pretty BIG technical issue, wouldn't you?

I never said anything about you not having access to .3 btc......a little too defensive there, Chris.

Also, no Chris, not having a game is not a big technical issue, it's not even a small one. It will come in time, it's not like it was launching with the coin anyway.

Just put down your pom-poms and chillax, Chris.  Cool

Wasda

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:44:39 PM

We will run an IPO phase for a week (from July 29th to August 6th), where you will be able to buy shares of CrystalCoin.

IPO: 900000 CRYSTALS
300 Shares – 0.05 BTC each
[1 Share – 3000 CRYSTALS]

Hey guys!

I was contacted to handle the IPO escrow for this cryptocurrency.

The 1 time escrow address is : 1Pm2k1NPE8tE8GGs6nH4QwiSjraNtW5uXQ

This address uses address forwarding  only pay attention to the total it has received.

Escrow thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=133985.0

Please, if you buy shares, complete this form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-eYYYdioWAZXk-6w15cYAPqQ224iwOcFuUTDYiabRvQ/viewform

Investors list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xFqGoR78-xdMgv5yq1A0RvqU2Cy424xq-71U4ZvBcf4/edit#gid=1352570153

If IPO is fully sold, 30 BTC will be available for CrystalCoin development. Shares not sold, will be destroyed.

It's in the OP!

Currently 135 Shares SOLD out of 300 Shares
If you want to buy share, simply send BTC to the escrow address above, once done, fill out the form

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Marvell1
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:50:42 PM

bought one share and filed out the form

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: