Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:57:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYSTAL] CrystalCoin - X15 - Mining Game! - LAUNCHED NOW!  (Read 59884 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kencoles

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:52:27 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency is a very risky business, so you should definitely invest  small amount of capital that you can afford to lose .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HarryT1923 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:07:54 PM

Dev, Maidak,

As I have still not received my IPO shares please refund my BTC.

At the current price my 0.05BTC can buy over 12000 Crystals so I think I'll opt for that option thank you. Please find my BTC address in my sig.

Well, i guess that's that! I provided my Crystal address on 08/08 and at that time Crystals had a high of 2999Sats and closed at 1695Sats.

I still haven't received my IPO but with current price at 400sats my IPO of 0.05BTC is now worth 0.012BTC.

Well actually its worth a big fat zero as I've neither my crystals nor my BTC.

Please refund my IPO.

https://i.imgur.com/faxQOxC.png

There's really anything else I can do, I've sent him all the IPO coins...

--

Now, why is it our fault if people decide to sell at that price? Really, what can we do? How can we control them and tell them "No, hold your coins and sell later"?
What do you want? If you people want us to cancel the game and spend all the money from ipo to pump the coin, we'll do that so everyone will stop talking. Why can't anyone wait? All of you want something done in a few days, and it's impossible.
Our plan is good, we are working on it, and we have given exact dates of when everything will be released. If miners decide to sell now at 200 satoshis, what can we do? Everyone's assuming they have lost their investment, and it's not like that.
The 10th of September both games will be released and this will be the only coin with something like that, where you can earn Crystal by playing a game in Android. And the only one that will have a multiplayer betting game. That's when the price will really rise, considering there will be only 5 million Crystal, and by that time there will be only one more week of PoW.
HarryT1923 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:09:28 PM

Mmm... Learned some lessons on this one.

PM me if you have Harry's dox.

... What for? What are you going to do?
zhangdu

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:10:20 PM

1.As long as DEV is not leave the thread, this coin still has a unknown future.
2.the price is quite low now in exchange.  
3. stay or depart, your decesion.

SecondsOld

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:11:58 PM

Dev, Maidak,

At the current price my 0.05BTC can buy over 12000 Crystals so I think I'll opt for that option thank you. Please find my BTC address in my sig.

Well, i guess that's that! I provided my Crystal address on 08/08 and at that time Crystals had a high of 2999Sats and closed at 1695Sats.

I still haven't received my IPO but with current price at 400sats my IPO of 0.05BTC is now worth 0.012BTC.

Please refund my IPO.

--

Now, why is it our fault if people decide to sell at that price? Really, what can we do? How can we control them and tell them "No, hold your coins and sell later"?
What do you want? If you people want us to cancel the game and spend all the money from ipo to pump the coin, we'll do that so everyone will stop talking. Why can't anyone wait? All of you want something done in a few days, and it's impossible.
Our plan is good, we are working on it, and we have given exact dates of when everything will be released. If miners decide to sell now at 200 satoshis, what can we do? Everyone's assuming they have lost their investment, and it's not like that.
The 10th of September both games will be released and this will be the only coin with something like that, where you can earn Crystal by playing a game in Android. And the only one that will have a multiplayer betting game. That's when the price will really rise, considering there will be only 5 million Crystal, and by that time there will be only one more week of PoW.

Hey Harry,

Keep doing what you're doing and don't worry about the criers and complainers.

You are a very active dev with a very innovative and unique coin.

As long as you deliver (which I believe you will), the price will rise.

People are just used to pump and dump coins where they buy one day,
sell the next day, and move on.

This coin is here for the long term.
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:12:52 PM

Reading all these posts makes me wonder  Roll Eyes
Harry , Keep on working mate ignore ehm
HarryT1923 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:16:53 PM

Seeing all this posts, it makes me think that everyone only wants to sell their IPO coins as soon as we are on bittrex. Quick profit. Does anyone really care or want what we planned? Because if not, we will use the funds for exchanges, and to pump the coin. Maybe then everyone will be happy. Really tired of how impatient people are.
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:19:16 PM

Seeing all this posts, it makes me think that everyone only wants to sell their IPO coins as soon as we are on bittrex. Quick profit. Does anyone really care or want what we planned? Because if not, we will use the funds for exchanges, and to pump the coin. Maybe then everyone will be happy. Really tired of how impatient people are.
Welcome to cryptoworld mate ! Wink
minerjoen

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:19:29 PM

i'm in with 1 miner.

Roadmap looks nice ( well i only use the ps4 for games ) and i will support this Cheesy

HarryT u should not care about that people, those people are feeling bad because they didnt start mining bitcoins 2-3 years ago.. Now they think when they mine 1 day, they are millionair 1 day later..
Ofc its good to read all the messages, but hey, u got a plan, a good plan, stick to that plan.

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
zhangdu

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:26:04 PM

you cant make every one happy, if someone made frofit , thats meaning someone got lost at the same time.

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 02:27:10 PM

i'm in with 1 miner.

Roadmap looks nice ( well i only use the ps4 for games ) and i will support this Cheesy

HarryT u should not care about that people, those people are feeling bad because they didnt start mining bitcoins 2-3 years ago.. Now they think when they mine 1 day, they are millionair 1 day later..
Ofc its good to read all the messages, but hey, u got a plan, a good plan, stick to that plan.

Me too, just pointed a miner towards suprnova.. Concept looks pretty nice, not sure why there is so much negative posts in this thread

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Tam222

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:46:19 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 03:05:40 PM by Tam222

Ok. Lets get something straight here.

I'm not whinging or crying, or expecting to get rich overnight. My mention of price was to highlight my point. The agreement was on launch I would get 3000 Crystals for 0.05BTC. Thats the gamble and I understand that the coins value may go up or down, or both or whatever. But I have still not received any Crystals, therefore if I had 0.05BTC now then I could buy over 12k Crystals. Incidentally, I had no intention of selling my IPO shares because I believed in the coin, whether the price was 50000sats or 20sats, but whether I choose to sell or hold is irrelevant as that should at least should be my decision to make.

@HarryT1923  
Its great that you are supporting your coin and suppressing negative posts and I applaud all Devs that are active and visible, in this instance however it does not sweeten my pill. Although you could always spend 0.05BTC of the IPO on my rebate, I could then buy some Crystals and then help the price.

I not going to FUD or spam this thread and actually wish you luck. For christs sake, there's been enough scams about recently without another.
Maidak, however is another thing.

MIN - MCfYhe84Sos6fsLt2SwNrZ9EAwhPaTonu8  
BTC - 1DqDrHQB8x5Hh1mf1yHaUV2etRCdSbmPXB
GPC - LNVkXdNM4CpmgKAJaHh4BPiN15xdWL3Y1E
hellracer2011

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:20:06 PM

You are absolutely correct. People are used to scam coins which basically a pump and dump coins with short life and  without any substance.

Keep up the good work Dev and also devote some time on marketing of the coin which is also necessary.
yaoxin

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:42:45 PM

Dev, Maidak,

Please refund my IPO.

--

Hey Harry,

Dev,, neglect the nagtive complaint.  I have seen some guys who deliberately kept mining and dumping this coin,,just because they don't recognize the value of this coin and want to take use of the investors' support and hold .
          dev, you just keep doing what you are planed, trust you...  as long as the development is real and going on,, complaints will disappear
yaoxin

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:46:18 PM

Dev,, neglect the nagtive complaint.  I have seen some guys who deliberately kept mining and dumping this coin,,just because they don't recognize the value of this coin and want to take use of the investors' support and hold .
          dev, you just keep doing what you have planed, trust you...  as long as the development is real and going on,, complaints will disappear
Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:48:10 PM

Weak dev, thinking of stopping the development of the game only because IPO investors are crying here.
You should know the nature of most IPO investors is dump as soon as possible on exchange for profit, and if that doesnt work out the way they planned, they'll change to fudders because they feel scammed.

So now dev is saying stuff like: ' Oke maybe we should quit development and use funds to pump the coin at exchange''  

pump with 15 bitcoin? everybody knows how much you have to pump with, how far you think you would get?

Shouldn't of made an IPO anways, you could just use premine for game development.

Now everybody will ask himself if theres really a game comming, with comments like that comming from the dev, your attacking your own coin Harry, your losin it.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Tam222

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:49:29 PM

Dev, Maidak,

Please refund my IPO.

--

Hey Harry,

dev, you just keep doing what you are planed, trust you...  as long as the development is real and going on,, complaints will disappear

What do you mean neglect this negative complaint? I'm not here complaining about people dumping or the price.

I'm stating that I have not received ANY Crystals  -  How would you feel if you received nothing for your investment?

MIN - MCfYhe84Sos6fsLt2SwNrZ9EAwhPaTonu8  
BTC - 1DqDrHQB8x5Hh1mf1yHaUV2etRCdSbmPXB
GPC - LNVkXdNM4CpmgKAJaHh4BPiN15xdWL3Y1E
yaoxin

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:53:03 PM

Weak dev, thinking of stopping the development of the game only because IPO investors are crying here.
You should know the nature of most IPO investors is dump as soon as possible on exchange for profit, and if that doesnt work out the way they planned, they'll change to fudders because they feel scammed.

So now dev is saying stuff like: ' Oke maybe we should quit development and use funds to pump the coin at exchange''  

pump with 15 bitcoin? everybody knows how much you have to pump with, how far you think you would get?

Shouldn't of made an IPO anways, you could just use premine for game development.

Now everybody will ask himself if theres really a game comming, with comments like that comming from the dev, your attacking your own coin Harry, your losin it.

you can shut up your mouth or cut off your hand! 
yaoxin

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:56:02 PM

Dev, Maidak,

Please refund my IPO.

--

Hey Harry,

What do you mean neglect this negative complaint? I'm not here complaining about people dumping or the price.

I'm stating that I have not received ANY Crystals  -  How would you feel if you received nothing for your investment?
not mention your problem , your problme should be solved... you can keep sent PMs to maidak,,,just keep doing this ,
HarryT1923 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:40:44 PM

You are one of the negative people here too. All your posts were negative. I never said we are going to stop development. But from all the posts, it seems that people don't care about that, and they only want a high price right now to sell everything. Am I wrong? Read the last pages, you'll see I'm right.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: