Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:30:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYSTAL] CrystalCoin - X15 - Mining Game! - LAUNCHED NOW!  (Read 59884 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TKKP

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 01:48:00 PM

exchanged before IPO distribution, dev,  don't you notice this is not fair to investors

How could we control this? The IPO coins are ready since yesterday, now Maidak has to distribute them. And we can't control if we are added to an exchange or not..!

--

About the IPO, yes, we lowered the price, because EVERYONE complained it was too high, and asked us to lower it.

of course they say its to high, everybody wants to buy as cheap as possible, thats common sence.

I don't understand what you are bitching about ? let me ask you, why didnt you buy during the IPO when it was running for a WHOLE Week! whatever your reason for not buying, either you got in late or you didn't believe in the coin at all and didn't buy or whatever. why are you blaming the dev or and bitching about other people who bought during IPO about not fair distribution just because you didnt buy. stop bitching like a little girl.

an example, bestbuy have an item for sale, dirt cheap with limited quantities running for a whole week with advertising so everyone knew about it. once sale is over and price go back to original. will you be ccomplaining that the sale was NOT FAIR ? just because you didn't buy it ? grow up and move on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 01:48:24 PM

Hope everything works out here ..
So much 'trust' needed in BitCoinLand  Roll Eyes

Why didn't the dev just use Bittrex for the distribution phase ..
You would all have your coins and an exchange listing in one go ..
Much simpler and fairer ..

Triff ..

eastwind_ja

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 01:49:05 PM

How could we control this? The IPO coins are ready since yesterday, now Maidak has to distribute them. And we can't control if we are added to an exchange or not..!

seems you are not on the way of roadmap,  i can see your plan mentioned:  3 btcs --- bittrex, why you can't control add an exchange,
3 btcs is good enough for any exchange
need wait for IPO distribution.  after distribution , dev can then do the exchange things

Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 01:52:19 PM

seems you are not on the way of roadmap,  i can see your plan mentioned:  3 btcs --- bittrex, why you can't control add an exchange,
3 btcs is good enough for any exchange
need wait for IPO distribution.  after distribution , dev can then do the exchange things

''  dev van do the exchange things''
 what '' exchange things''  ? Exchanges simply list coins, no '' exchange things'' to be done...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
eastwind_ja

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 01:52:27 PM

exchanged before IPO distribution, dev,  don't you notice this is not fair to investors

--

About the IPO, yes, we lowered the price, because EVERYONE complained it was too high, and asked us to lower it.

of course they say its to high, everybody wants to buy as cheap as possible, thats common sence.

I don't understand what you are bitching about ? let me ask you, why didnt you buy during the IPO when it was running for a WHOLE Week! whatever your reason for not buying, either you got in late or you didn't believe in the coin at all and didn't buy or whatever. why are you blaming the dev or and bitching about other people who bought during IPO about not fair distribution just because you didnt buy. stop bitching like a little girl.
an example, bestbuy have an item for sale, dirt cheap with limited quantities running for a whole week with advertising so everyone knew about it. once sale is over and price go back to original. will you be ccomplaining that the sale was NOT FAIR ? just because you didn't buy it ? grow up and move on.
yes ,you are telling the truth .good coin will be good . no complainting...just waiting for the distribution

Vlizzjeffrey

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 01:58:16 PM

everybody understands all you ipo holders trying to DEFEND your investment.

everything i said is facts, dev halved the price of IPO because he was scared he wouldnt be able to collect  bitcoins.

because of this low ipo price, not many people want to mine this coin, and thats the problem, only 7 gh netwerk hash for a new x15 coin with no hash limit? thats pathetic and you know it

i'm just saying its bad the dev destroyed his coin by this 17 % IPO, only to collect money, and all the IPO buyers thought they would get easy money because of that cheap IPO, but now it shows
the netwerk hash just adjusted to the IPO price, dev fucked up this way, greed.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
SecondsOld

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:00:33 PM

everything i said is facts, dev halved the price of IPO because he was scared he wouldnt be able to collect  bitcoins.

because of this low ipo price, not many people want to mine this coin, and thats the problem, only 7 gh netwerk hash for a new x15 coin with no hash limit? thats pathetic and you know it

i'm just saying its bad the dev destroyed his coin by this 17 % IPO, only to collect money, and all the IPO buyers thought they would get easy money because of that cheap IPO, but now it shows

eastwind_ja

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:08:38 PM

you are so regret for not buying a cheap IPO.   there so many cheap IPO coins ,you can seek for the next one .don't be so worried!

Lucif3r

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:11:27 PM

if this coin and dev are both so bad, why have you not abandoned this thread already? Please STFU and GTFO. You fuds make no sense you just sound like a 10-year-old moron screaming around just because she wasn't handed a candy.

We are investors. Of course we have to believe in and defend this coin and its dev. Even my 5 year old son understands that. Why is it so hard for you?

DoubleEagle Coin - Only 100 XDE - Get your free XDE now!
TKKP

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:15:35 PM

he's just mad that he didn't buy any during IPO LOLZ  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Vlizzjeffrey

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:16:58 PM

you may right, but you should know what the market price of coin never depends on the IPO price, its depends on how the DEVS works with the coin. at least, at the very begining. 

you are right about that, but a big chunk like 17% bought on a certain price would be able to have big impacts on market price sooner or later.

im not attacking this coin, just putting up facts that all come from the coin's spec's, and i know its normal that when you bought the IPO you would say
price wasnt to low, and im not pissed about not buying the IPO because i dont do IPO's, like i said i think it drives scam dev's to make more scam coins with beautifull promises arround it, running away with the IPO

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
eastwind_ja

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:17:22 PM

you may right, but you should know what the market price of coin never depends on the IPO price, its depends on how the DEVS works with the coin. at least, at the very begining. 
yes ,bingo.   ,neglect the complain

cindereynolds

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:17:40 PM

I have never seen so many crybabies all concentrated into one thread like this before..... Cry

Either they are crying because they missed the IPO or crying because they have not received their IPO yet.

Sorry kids, but if you don't have the stomach for this you are in the wrong game. Either grow some intestinal fortitude or GTFO....

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ PND bamboo muncher ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
                        PPtd7diYFaKzY11iqVV1xoy6MLLY6mg7Kq
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:21:47 PM

why crystal need IPO when another gaming coin don't need IPO , development started way before launch , and have something to show

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=719767.0

eastwind_ja

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:25:34 PM

why crystal need IPO when another gaming coin don't need IPO , development started way before launch , and have something to show

you mean MLS ,this coin almost dead . seems like no people joined in MLS

SecondsOld

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:28:45 PM

you mean MLS ,this coin almost dead . seems like no people joined in MLS

Not to mention that coin has a 9% premine and no timelime for if/when the game will ever be released.
EDOMAJKA11

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:51:27 PM

People who do not did IPO now DONT want to mine this coin.

They say ipo is too cheap.

Ond limicoin have more  HASHRATE than Crystalcoin, yes that is true but that block reward  on limicoin is 60 more than Crystalcoin.
and only a few days to mine left,,,,,

so if you want to earn some fast money, what you gonna do?

When limicoin ends you all will mine this one.  Cool
eastwind_ja

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:06:15 PM

Ond limicoin have more  HASHRATE than Crystalcoin, yes that is true but that block reward  on limicoin is 60 more than Crystalcoin.

limi , I have mined some ,so I know  limi has no plan, just mining limit , not good at all.  limi cannot compare with  crystal. crystal has good plan !

Vlizzjeffrey

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:18:37 PM

limi , I have mined some ,so I know  limi has no plan, just mining limit , not good at all.  limi cannot compare with  crystal. crystal has good plan !

good plan? use 17% of the total coin supply for IPO to make a stupid game is a good plan? IPO that big scare investors, and thats for a reason.

at least limicoin is fairly distrubuted, look how minerals has grown, good example.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
HarryT1923 (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:26:12 PM

good plan? use 17% of the total coin supply for IPO to make a stupid game is a good plan? IPO that big scare investors, and thats for a reason.

at least limicoin is fairly distrubuted, look how minerals has grown, good example.

Just don't mine it if you don't agree with how we done the distribution. We have a good plan. Stupid game? Haha, if you don't like anything, what are you doing here?

Let's see what everyone say in one month Smiley. Well, before actually, when we start showing progress updates.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: